• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom BNHA RP Doubling Oc x Character (AU Rp)

My plan to do a BNHA RP is for Doubling an Oc x Character I'll RP as a character and my Oc and the other person does as well. PM me for details. At Least 2 moderately detailed paragraphs. Feel free to ask questions I'm new to RP nation but not rping so if you're looking for someone who knows what their doing on this site then you've got the wrong person I'm also willing to take your ideas but like I said I'm new to RP nation so if I'm doing something wrong please tell me

We won't be going with the normal story line of Bnha we'd be doing an AU we could go over which one we'd want to do I'll list some ideas I have in messaging I have a list of AU's I already have planned. :captaincat:

No ghosting please if you don't want to continue please tell me-

*Slides in* Hello I’m interested... and also interested in this roleplay. My parents really thought it would be funny to make me a dad joke

jk if it wasn’t obvious lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back