• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom BNHA Roleplay

hogeyman

Local Wife Haver
Hi, i’m Hogeyman. Hogey for short. I’m still pretty new here so I’m just going to post what I’m looking for and hope for the best.

Based on the anime of BNHA. I’d like to do a roleplay on that. I will be using an OC and you can too if you want! If you want to roleplay as someone already in the MHA universe, that’s fine! By the way, I roleplay in first person, using words like I and me. It doesn’t matter if you use first or third person.

Basic info on my OC

Name: Jack Burson

Quirk: Fighting spirit; It’s mostly like a risk reward kind of quirk. Any damage I take I can return the damage two fold. Here’s how the drawback works, if I get punched in the face, I can punch someone and they get hit with twice the force of the original punch but the pain from the original punch remains. But it doesn’t work if I punch myself and since I take physical damage, I can be knocked out and such.

Personality: He’s an outgoing guy but is also fine with indoors stuff. He will make friends with everyone and sees the good in everybody. He never backs down or runs away from a fight.

Backstory: He was an only child trained by his own father in the ways of fighting. His father is a pro hero who’s quirk is counter. Similar to Jack’s quirk, his dad can return the force equally. Jack knows just about every form of fighting, boxing, karate, taekwondo, you name it. But his quirkless mother taught him kindness, respect, manners, and such.

Why he wants to be a hero, because he can’t stand seeing people who can’t help themselves so he’s willing to throw himself into danger, even if it means saving just one person.

His motto is “You may see me struggle but you’ll never see me quit”

Looks: He stands at a height of 5’9 and is fairly built due to his years of training with his dad. He has short thick black hair that’s creased back, brown eyes, and fair skin.

Any questions or if you’re interested feel free to message me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back