• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom BNHA Roleplay CS

Main
Here

AppleJuice

Trash talking the Garbage can.
A'ight lets get this started!
Basic Rules:
Please refrain from extreme cursing.
I'm fine with the occasional joke, but please, no perverted characters. (Example, Mineta does not exist in this AU)
Keep your entry's at least 2 sentences please.
Here's the CS!

Bnha Character Sheet

Name:

Hero/Villain Name:

Quirk (If present):

Reputation (Such as, trouble maker, perfect student, ect.):

Appearance (If available please provide a photo):

Sexuality:

Height:

Are they a Hero, or a villain?

Relationship with other characters (If present):

Romantic interest (Optional):

Cannon Characters

Who:

What age:

Any modifications?:​

Bnha Character Sheet

Name: Makito Sen

Hero/Villain Name: Phoenix

Quirk (If present): Phoenix. It allows him to use pyrokenisis and sprout wings. Cannot use power in the rain.

Reputation (Such as, trouble maker, perfect student, ect.): Trouble Maker

Appearance (If available please provide a photo): My profile pic

Sexuality: Straight

Height: 5,9

Are they a Hero, or a villain?: Hero.

Relationship with other characters (If present): N/A

Romantic interest (Optional): Tsu

Last edited:
Bnha Character Sheet

Name: Sumire (She goes by Sumi when talking to friends)

Hero/Villain Name: Nymph

Quirk (If present): Plant Manipulation. She has vines that protrude from her shoulderblades and weave down her arms. She uses these as offensive tools, and can also use them in rescue missions. She can also manipulate some plants in the surroundings, but that is what she still works on.

Reputation (Such as, trouble maker, perfect student, ect.): Sumire is a bubbly girl who believes that everyone and everything has a good side. A gentle spirit, she loves to explore and has a curious nature. She is drawn to those who seem off-putting (I tend to pair her up with Bakugo or Shinsou for this reason), because she knows there is a good thing to everyone. She cares for people, and will give the shirt off of her back to someone if she thinks that they need it. She is known for forgetting to care for herself, often leaving the house without her phone or leaving her keys in the door, then spending hours searching for them. She is the type to wear mismatched socks, and the type to put extra sugar in an already sugared tea. She is the type to run out in the rain and get soaking wet, and dance (not just because of her Quirk)

Appearance (If available please provide a photo): Please see photo attached.

Sexuality: Bisexual.

Height: 5'2"

Are they a Hero, or a villain?: She is a Hero.

Relationship with other characters (If present): She is related to Kirishima Eijirou. They are siblings.

Romantic interest (Optional): I tend to ship her with Bakugo, but I've paired her up with Denki as well. So I could do either of them.

I can also play any canon character that needs to be portrayed. I have played Denki, Bakugo, Kirishima, Izuku, Ochako, and Tsuyu in previous roleplays.

Attachments

• Sumire 3.png
    Sumire 3.png
    281.8 KB · Views: 0
Bnha Character Sheet

Name: Sumire (She goes by Sumi when talking to friends)

Hero/Villain Name: Nymph

Quirk (If present): Plant Manipulation. She has vines that protrude from her shoulderblades and weave down her arms. She uses these as offensive tools, and can also use them in rescue missions. She can also manipulate some plants in the surroundings, but that is what she still works on.

Reputation (Such as, trouble maker, perfect student, ect.): Sumire is a bubbly girl who believes that everyone and everything has a good side. A gentle spirit, she loves to explore and has a curious nature. She is drawn to those who seem off-putting (I tend to pair her up with Bakugo or Shinsou for this reason), because she knows there is a good thing to everyone. She cares for people, and will give the shirt off of her back to someone if she thinks that they need it. She is known for forgetting to care for herself, often leaving the house without her phone or leaving her keys in the door, then spending hours searching for them. She is the type to wear mismatched socks, and the type to put extra sugar in an already sugared tea. She is the type to run out in the rain and get soaking wet, and dance (not just because of her Quirk)

Appearance (If available please provide a photo): Please see photo attached.

Sexuality: Bisexual.

Height: 5'2"

Are they a Hero, or a villain?: She is a Hero.

Relationship with other characters (If present): She is related to Kirishima Eijirou. They are siblings.

Romantic interest (Optional): I tend to ship her with Bakugo, but I've paired her up with Denki as well. So I could do either of them.

I can also play any canon character that needs to be portrayed. I have played Denki, Bakugo, Kirishima, Izuku, Ochako, and Tsuyu in previous roleplays.
I love this character already. Accepted!

Name : Ori Kanbe

Hero Name : Leviathan

Quirk : Half-dragon. He has horns and a dragon tail, as well as two glands on either side of his mouth that produce a fluid that combusts when exposed to oxygen. Unfortunately, even though his father was a full-dragon, because his mother was NOT, Ori didn't inherit wings or flame resistance (he can burn himself when breathing fire if he's not careful :'> )

Appearance : please see attached photo, affectionately dubbed my 'world's laziest sketch'

Sexuality : Bi, male lean

Hero or Villain : Hero

Relationship w other characters : Childhood friends w/ Tokoyami, currently only trusts him and Tsuyu (turns out, animal hybrids know each other lol)

Romantic Interest : TBD (?)

Attachments

• 20210225_153736.jpg
    20210225_153736.jpg
    214.1 KB · Views: 6
Name : Ori Kanbe

Hero Name : Leviathan

Quirk : Half-dragon. He has horns and a dragon tail, as well as two glands on either side of his mouth that produce a fluid that combusts when exposed to oxygen. Unfortunately, even though his father was a full-dragon, because his mother was NOT, Ori didn't inherit wings or flame resistance (he can burn himself when breathing fire if he's not careful :'> )

Appearance : please see attached photo, affectionately dubbed my 'world's laziest sketch'

Sexuality : Bi, male lean

Hero or Villain : Hero

Relationship w other characters : Childhood friends w/ Tokoyami, currently only trusts him and Tsuyu (turns out, animal hybrids know each other lol)

Romantic Interest : TBD (?)
Accepted! Nice use of dragons! They are awesome.

Name: Matthias York

Hero/Villain Name: The Element Hero, Gaia

Quirk: Building Blocks - By absorbing elements, Matthias can channel said elements through his body to augment his fighting capabilities.

To use this ability, he has to absorb the essences of air, fire, water, or earth. It takes some time, and the power output is in correlation with the intensity/size of what he is absorbing (i.e. absorbing a bonfire or a boulder gives him more power than a candle or pebble, but takes longer). He can only use one element at a time, but once absorbs an element, he has theoretically infinite uses of that element, only limited by stamina and creativity, as well as physics (fire cannot be used to hit someone, wind cannot hold someone in place, etc.)

It should also be mentioned that the different elements affect him physically and mentally. Fire amps his adrenaline, but causes a short temper and potential overheating. Water makes him physically more flexible, but completely emotionless. Earth skyrockets his defense and strength, but makes him physically slow. Finally, Air makes him fast, but hyper and twitchy.

If he absorbed too much of any element, he will become a being of pure element. This bestows extreme power, but he becomes unable to tell friend from foe. Just like the elements he became, he is uncaring in this state.

Appearance:
3cc6a18724edbc73c97ab5fd4a1335e7.jpg

Height: 5'10"/170 lbs

Are they a Hero, or a villain? Hero

Relationship with other characters (If present): hmu

Romantic interest (Optional): tbd

Last edited:
(Saving spot for later. Will finish after work)

Name: Matthias York

Hero/Villain Name:

Quirk: Gaia - By absorbing elements, Matthias can channel said elements through his body to augment his fighting capabilities.

To use this ability, he has to absorb the essences or air, fire, water, or earth. It has

Appearance:
View attachment 854363

Sexuality:

Height:

Are they a Hero, or a villain?

Relationship with other characters (If present):

Nice! Accepted!

Name: Arashi Hatsuki

Hero Name: Valkyrie!

Quirk: High Voltage

Hatsuki can absorb electricity, enhancing her physical attributes. The increase does depend on how much electricity is absorbed. Likewise, its duration depends on how much is used. This is done by a unique organ next to her heart allowing her to store a large amount of electrical power. Her body's cells also have slightly more copper in them, allowing for the easier conduction of electricity. There is some passive leak of power, so she cannot carry her charge forever.

Limited to the availability of electricity. She must come in direct contact with electricity in order to absorb it. For example, she cannot grab a plugged-in lamp and drain power from the wall outlet, she’d have to jam a fork in the outlet and be outright electrocuted to gain charge. The more charge she has stored, the faster it will bleed out, causing a decreased time frame to use her more powerful attacks.

Reputation: Firey tempered. Hatsuki has a short fuse, aggressive temperament, and is always itching for a fight. She’s a thrill-seeker and loves danger. She's notably a workaholic, always moving forward toward her goal of being one of the best heroes ever seen. From humble beginnings, she's determined to rise above her station. Beneath all her bravado is a girl with a heart of gold.

Appearance:
1614461467506.png
Sexuality: Demisexual

Height: 5’7''

Relationship with other characters (If present): N/A unless you wanna work something out you can message me!

N/A

Name: Arashi Hatsuki

Hero Name: Valkyrie!

Quirk: High Voltage

Hatsuki can absorb electricity, enhancing her physical attributes. The increase does depend on how much electricity is absorbed. Likewise, its duration depends on how much is used. This is done by a unique organ next to her heart allowing her to store a large amount of electrical power. Her body's cells also have slightly more copper in them, allowing for the easier conduction of electricity. There is some passive leak of power, so she cannot carry her charge forever.

Limited to the availability of electricity. She must come in direct contact with electricity in order to absorb it. For example, she cannot grab a plugged-in lamp and drain power from the wall outlet, she’d have to jam a fork in the outlet and be outright electrocuted to gain charge. The more charge she has stored, the faster it will bleed out, causing a decreased time frame to use her more powerful attacks.

Reputation: Firey tempered. Hatsuki has a short fuse, aggressive temperament, and is always itching for a fight. She’s a thrill-seeker and loves danger. She's notably a workaholic, always moving forward toward her goal of being one of the best heroes ever seen. From humble beginnings, she's determined to rise above her station. Beneath all her bravado is a girl with a heart of gold.

Appearance:
View attachment 855236
Sexuality: Demisexual

Height: 5’7''

Relationship with other characters (If present): N/A unless you wanna work something out you can message me!

Romantic interest (Optional): N/A
Accepted!

Oh shit just noticed this.

Name: Nanimonai Kojin, just Kojin for friends.

Hero/Villain Name: The Menacing Hero, Dread Rogue

Quirk (If present): Teleportation (but only where he can see, can teleport pretty fast and often but longer distances cause a little headache.)

Reputation (Such as, trouble maker, perfect student, ect.): Perfect if a little creepy student. He is inspired by Gang Orca and want's to become a villanous looking hero like him, he believes that intimidating villains is the key to victory, when they are scared of you they either stop or lessen their fighting potential. Lover of horror movies.

Appearance (If available please provide a photo): Like Young Aizawa, no relation, he just happened to fit the image i had in my head. His Hero outfit is a black armored bodysuit with a tattered short cape and a helmet that resembles a monster, kinda edgy to be honest, but he loves the aesthetics and the intimidating look it gives off.

Height: 178cm/5'8ft

Are they a Hero, or a villain?: Hero

Relationship with other characters (If present): NA

Romantic interest (Optional): Reiko Yanagi.

Attachments

• Picforathing.jpg
    Picforathing.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back