𝒃𝒏𝒉𝒂: π’“π’†π’˜π’“π’Šπ’•π’†

BNY

⛧
Pretty much what it says in the title: I'm looking for a partner to rewrite the plot of BNHA but with our OCs thrown into class 1-A. At some point, I imagine we'd diverge from canon and start writing our own alternate universe, but I'd ideally like to start in the same place, and have our characters start school with everyone else, grow closer as a class and friends, fight villains, go on school trips, and all that fun stuff.

I'm not looking to write all the canons by myself. While I don't imagine we'd be constantly writing everyone, it would be great if my partner could pick up and play supporting canons with me as need be. I'm also offering canon x OC ships (as long as we're doubling)! I'll let you pick who you'd like your character paired with first, too. I'm not really that picky, you know? I just want to make this story ours.

I'm fine with writing on Discord or making a thread on RPN. All I ask if that you're a good writer; I don't need 5,000 words every post, but I do need engaging content with relatively capable grammar. Additionally, please be over nineteen. I don't plan on writing anything risque, but I'm an adult person with an adult life, and I would just feel more comfortable interacting with other adults.

Character sheets are welcome, but if you don't want to do one then I don't want to do one. I'm also open to throwing in your AU ideas and really making this whole thing something unique to us!

Please PM me or post here if any of this interests you!

Agreed! It definitely sounds interesting!! I recently started the show and had an OC in the works so I’d love to try out something like this if you do not mind!

Users who are viewing this thread