• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Bnha pls? (Doubling,cannonxcannon, ocxcannon, mxm, mxf,fxf)

LunarArt1

Ya boi
Hello everyone I haven’t made one of these in a while honestly, sooo I hope this is good. If not then I guess that’s an oof on my part. Anyways I don’t know any of that super fancy coding stuff so I know that this won’t be that pretty, but ye..... I guess I’ll get started on about me.

About me
-I’m 18 turning 19 this December for those that it matters too.
-I average about 3-4 paragraphs but can do more as needed or the excitement comes up.
-I like ooc and will send headcannons and other stuff like memes and stuff at random hours. I’m that’s not me bumping it’s me sending ideas before I loose them.
-I prefer mxf for myself, but I’m open to do whatever for doubling.
-I have very little triggers so I’m good for dark themes so ask my triggers and I’ll ask yours
-I also play multiple charact

Expectations: so this is kinda what I want and expect from my partners
-Be open to ooc and share your ideas
-help me plot and move the plot
-romance is nice, but I want actual plot not just a focus on romance
-at bare minimum I prefer two paragraphs from you. I do not compromise on this.
-be able to play multiple characters.I do the same and like characters to have an actual plot

Alright well that’s done so time for my plot blurbs/things I wanna do. They are purposely vague to make them more plotable

Ideas *=craving level
-Crossover**** I love them but they aren’t liked enough...
-A full out war with the lov**
-Villain au***
-Vigilante au***
-Make a suggestion. More will be added

Hey!! I'd be willing to do any ideas but I agree, crossover isn't loved enough and I would definitely love to do it!! I haven't roleplayed in a little, so I may be a bit rusty, but I should be decent and readable overall :]

Hey!! I'd be willing to do any ideas but I agree, crossover isn't loved enough and I would definitely love to do it!! I haven't roleplayed in a little, so I may be a bit rusty, but I should be decent and readable overall :]
Awesome! I’d love to rp with you as well and thanks! You’re completely fine, as long as I can understand what’s going on I’m not picky. Shoot me a pm when you’re able and we can talk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back