• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

PureDark006

You can call me PD
Welcome to UA High School, the best heroics academy in Japan. A new year is starting, and students will have to deal with tests and training to try to be the best heroes they can. And maybe deal with a villain attack or two.

Characters:
The focus will be on Heroics Class 1-A and character belonging to it. You're allowed to make a teacher, a pro, or a student in another class, but then you'll have to come up with reasons for them to interact with the class or you won't be able to use them very much. Villains are not allowed for now, but will become available once we reach certain plot points. OC characters only; there will be some IC characters like Nedzu, but they will remain in the background and won't be considered important.

Rules:
-Follow the site rules
-LGBTQ+ friendly, so no discrimination of any kind will be tolerated
-No godmoding or powerplaying
-Minimum 4 sentences per post
-Must have a discord for the OOC chat. If you don't have one, say so and I can help you set it up
-If you'll be away for a long time, tell us so we can put your characters in the background so you can use them again when you return. If someone doesn't reply in too long without contact, I reserve the right to move their characters out of the way so the rest can continue
-20 students per class, and only 2 of them can have entered through recommendation
-Remember that student quirks will start much weaker than the adult's, but they can grow stronger with time
-While you'll be required to send me all the important information about your character, you can ask for certain sections to be kept secret if you want to make a twist about them

I'm new to the site, so feel free to tell me if I'm missing anything ^^

Last edited:
Alright I'll bite, hope this one has legs for a change.

Id be up for this (Hopefully it survives past the Exams/1st School day)

@ BittyBobcat BittyBobcat @ ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon @ kakemha kakemha @ DapperCharmer2.0 DapperCharmer2.0 @ Xcelgamer Xcelgamer @ skycaptain skycaptain @ HedwigNerd HedwigNerd @ IG42 IG42 @ SomebodyElse SomebodyElse @ PlusUltra PlusUltra @ Tapfic Tapfic

ok guys, since there's already a group of us, let's take the first steps to start!

First of all, go to the char sheet thread (here) and read the rules there. Then, send your sheet to me for approval and I'll give you the link for the discord OOC chat. Once we have enough characters approved, we'll start!

New rule added:
-Must have a discord for the OOC chat. If you don't have one, say so and I can help you set it up

@ Archdemon Archdemon
yup! We haven't even started yet so it's still open ^^
just one thing: I already received two character sheets that want to be recommended students, so that particular spot is not longer available and your students will have to have gone through UA's normal entry exam

I'm interested but I'm new to this site, is it alright for me to join?

Just out of curiosity and I‘m sorry this is like super late but do you still accept people?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back