• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Vanillazine

Hello everyone! I’ll be keeping this short but sweet, I’ll tell you a bit about me and what I’m looking for, and from then I’ll be talking to you through DM’s [if you’re interested ^^ ]

I’m looking for an OC roleplay, where we’re incorporating our OC’s into the MHA universe! I don’t mind what arc it is, just as long as we’re building our characters and their relationships with others.

I can do; OC x OC, or OC x C if we’re doubling. Obviously we’ll still have to play canon characters so we’ll obviously discuss who we’d like to play!

I’d also like someone who’s literate, not novella, just even a couple of detailed paragraphs will do! Doesn’t need to be incredibly long.
I’d also like someone who’s okay with LGBTQIA+ , many of my OC’s are within this catagory, and I’d really like that to be understood!

That’s all I needed to say, I hope this has caught your attention! See you soon ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back