• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom BNHA OC/CC !

KokoGumDrops

Crying over new genshin quest cutscenes

1654727647586.png

・❥・About me ・❥・​

I'm KokoGumDrops, a 26-year-old, who spends to much time one genshin, reading manga, or watching anime. I can be a bit busy, as I do have a life outside of roleplay, so, I'm looking for a few, long-term roleplay partners! Likely one or two per fandom! I'm a proud cat-mom owner, as well as a fish and a bunny. {I am the collector of animals lmao.} I go by She/Her/Hers. I'd be more comfortable with a partner around the same age as me, I don't want to roleplay with any minors.
I prefer to roleplay via email! I like the freedom and how aesthetic I can make it look, as well as I've been using it for years.

I will state I'm always willing to do a split roleplay! Aka, a different fandom on your side than for mine!
As long as I know it, of course! Just ask me about a fandom!

・❥・Fandoms ・❥・​
BNHA
Shoto Todoroki. Or Shigaraki.
Can play- anyone.

・❥・Rules ・❥・

1. I expect partners to be 18+ Due to my own age, I don't feel comfortable writing with someone that's not an adult.

2. I will only do oc x cc on my end! If convinced i might do oc x oc / cc x cc on your end only!

3. i write in third person, 500-600 words per side!

4. I need the person who reaches out to me to be chatty! Otherwise- my anxiety will check in bad. There's no need to talk daily, but, discuss ideas with me and etc. Headcanons. Playlist. Maybe even a little about your day!

5. Romance is a must! But I'm fine with dark/angsty themes too!

6. Be LGBTQ+ Friendly!​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back