• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Green Glow

Don't Lick My Arm!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
So I'm looking to do an OCxCC RP. I am 100% caught up on the manga and I am aware of Aizawa's backstory from Vigilantes so I can play anyone you want from the main series. I am not caught up on Vigilantes so please don't ask for anyone from here. I am LGBTQ friendly so I don't care what kind of relationship dynamic you choose I usually switch between M/F or M/M myself and have no issue playing F/F, I do not care if your character is trans or non-binary, I'm cool with it all.

What do I need in a partner?

Tell me how caught up you are on the series. You don't need to be caught up on the series, but you do need to tell me if you mind spoilers or not, I don't want to accidentally ruin anything for anyone.

I'm not hung up on post length but do understand that my post length depends on how much I am given to work with and how inspired I am, if I don't have much to work with, odds are I won't have much to say. If I'm not having fun my inspiration foes down.

Someone willing to share side characters, I don't want to play everyone by myself. The main focus will be our characters, but we will use side characters as needed. If there are any characters you feel you can't or just won't play then let me know and I will play them.

Someone who enjoys OOC, I get that not everyone is into it but it makes me feel like I'm bothering you when all I get is short answers and crickets anytime I try to talk to you about anything. I like to talk, joke around, gush about stories and characters, talk about ideas, or just random crap.

Who would I like you to play for me?

Katsuki Bakugou

Shoto Todoroki

Izuku Midoriya

Tamaki Amajiki

Neito Monama

Who can I play for you?

Anyone; I am also willing to play two characters for love triangles, poly, or if you have another character but I will not be playing more than two.

I do have AU's but if there is a plot line or AU you are interested in let me know. Also, note you don't have to pick a student, you can pick a pro-hero or a villain if you want.

Pro-Hero AU: This takes place after graduation and all the students are now adult pro heroes.

College AU: This one is MHA but in a college setting, usually takes place after graduation.

Summer Romance: This RP starts as a slice of life, it's summer vacation and romance is in the air, but as the end of summer starts to draw near they find themselves wanting it to last a little bit longer and suddenly there seems to be more time left in their summer vacation than they remember having, at first they chalk it up to oversight, but eventually they start to realize that something is wrong and that this summer seems to be never-ending, something is going on and they need to figure out what.

BNHAxDC: So this is kind of an Isekai, the characters of our choice end up in the DC universe, if you are worried about the power scaling, don't, the rules for this AU are that powers scale to that of the universe they are in and adhere to their rules, okay so don't stress over it. However, understand that if they ever go back to the MHA universe that the characters will then scale to that universe and adhere to their rules.

BNHAxRWBY (No Knowledge Required): So RWBY is basically about a college that trains huntsmen, huntsmen are the equivalent of heroes only the job is more romanticized rather than commercialized like in MHA, they're treated more like heroes from fairy tales rather than comics if that makes sense. In this AU the world of RWBY would be treated more like an alternate world of MHA in this world people still have quirks but instead of hero costumes and support items in RWBY they have specialized weapons, things like a collapsible scythe that is also a sniper rifle to gauntlets that are also shotguns, etc. They also use dust which is a mineral that holds elemental powers as well as things like gravity time and energy which are used to supplement their quirks and be used as ammunition for their weapons or create an aura which is essentially a shield that protects you, passively heals you, gives you the ability to sense danger to a certain degree and protect you from the elements. In the show, you can produce aura naturally but for this AU I decided that it comes from aura dust which is a mixture of energy and hard light dust. Huntsmen fight the creatures of Grimm, monsters that are attracted to negative emotions.

Also, a little side note in RWBY there are two races, humans and Faunus, Faunus are humanoid people that evolved from animals, they look like humans but have animalistic traits and abilities and nearly all Faunus can see in the dark. In case you were interested in them.

The AU related to RWBY is a college AU that takes place in the U.A. student's graduation day well all the first years anyway. On thi day a massive earthquake hits and by some unknown means the two worlds have fused, the planet has doubled in size and locations have been switched around. Now, normally the people in the alternate world of RWBY are used to the Grimm enough that they don't produce enough negative emotions to stir the Grimm in mass but I would imagine a worldwide earthquake and the world being jumbled up would be enough to make anyone panic so on top of the Grimm and obviously villains would take the opportunity to take advantage of the chaos. So Beacon Academy, said college I mentioned, reaches out to U.A. and they join in on a collaborative effort to create a college for their newly graduated students that teaches and provides them with what they need to know about being huntsmen and heroes. Your character does not have to be from the world of RWBY, they can be from the MHA world and I will simply explain things as we come to them unless you just want to.

Last edited:
Hey!!
If you're still interested, I'd be down to do a Pro Hero AU with you! I can play any canon character you have listed besides Monama

Users who are viewing this thread

Back