• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

TallyAlly

In a Quirk-filled world charged with chaos and confusion, pro-heroes are relied on to fight off evil villains. Appraisal of Quirks is commonplace, though only the most ostentatious powers are the ones deemed worthy enough to be considered for greatness. However, not everyone has showy Quirks, the concept of "evil" isn't always universally agreed upon. The professionals are often limited with how they can find find ways to stop a villain and save civilians while keeping up a pristine reputation, but a vigilante does not have to abide within the same boundaries. Often in the shadows, just under the radar of authority, the lesser known talents make a name for themselves in the shadows.
A note has been sent to you, summoning you to a discreet meeting in a remote location. The power you have has piqued the interest of an unknown entity, reaching out to you after your utility was not realized by the prestige UA High School. It's your choice to find out what potential you truly have, all you have to do is answer the call.​

I'm looking for a group rp based around MHA OCs, semi-lit to lit roleplay. If interested, let me know with this short OC Form so we can get a feel for your character. I'm hoping for a group of at least three people for this.

Name:

Height:

Quirk:

Quirk Explanation/Limitation:

Appearance:

Personality:

Dislikes:

Extra: [Anything extra about your character you'd like to add, for flavor]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back