• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Amaya Xiao Lei
1587203135944.png

After the time of waiting for the results was finally over. Amaya took the days off without hardly any worry about the world. Then the letter that will change her life forever has came into the mail. It was not picked up by Amaya herself but by her father. He didn't seem to bother opening it himself as he respects that the mail is directed towards her daughter. His wrinkly old face looked down towards the invitation of his daughter in his hands. It was late evening when the announcement for Amaya had arrived. Amaya was in her bathroom when her father laid the invitation on her pink bed. His father proceeded to wait for her reaction downstairs as he prepares dinner for the two.

"OH-

MY-

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

RRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEE!!!"

The peaceful atmosphere of the house was torn apart by his daughter alone; as an ear-piercing screech was heard from Amaya's bedroom. Her father expected two reactions from Amaya. It's either she failed, or she passed. Either way, he was bracing for an emotional impact of his own daughter whose rapid footsteps was now echoing down the stairs. He remained calm despite her daughter's aggressive behavior.

"FATHER!!! I DID IT FATHER!!!"

Through the living room of their house. His daughter is seen holding onto the announcement item for U.A. waving it towards him as she runs through the kitchen.

"What is it, Shuang?"

Acting surprised towards her daughter, preparing for the worst case scenario. He can see his daughter eyes shining bright like stars as her watery-glinting tears accompanies her excited face. Her smile was pure bliss which can only mean.

"I PASSED FATHER *Sniff* I PASSED!!! THIS IS A DREAM COME TRUE, FATHER!!! I'M SO EXCITED TO GET INTO U.A. AND MEET NEW FRIENDS! TRAIN WIT PRO HEOROES! TALK ABOUT CUTE BOYS! PRACTICE MORE KUNG FU! LOOK IT'S EVEN WRITTEN BY RED RIOT HIMSELF!!! *CHATTER *CHATTER* *CHATTER*"

Amaya's hype over her acceptance at U.A was astronomically incomparable to most children that she just rambles on and on about the same thing. She shakes his her own father from his wheelchair so roughly that he was about to be shaken off his wheelchair support.

"Shuang Suan! Stop it! I'm falling out of my wheelchair! Keep your voice down! You'll wake the neighbors!"

He demanded in a comical tone. She complied but did not let him go.

"Sorry father... I'm just so excited that i get to attend U.A. Just like you! I love you, Father~!"

She proceeds to embrace her father very tightly and kept kissing his balding spots of his head while he cannot do anything about it.

"Yeah, like me..."

he muttered as fade looks in his eyes. Realizing that his Daughter actually succeeded on where he failed to be. He felt envious yet proud at the same time.

"Congratulations, my child. Now, let's celebrate it over dinner, okay?"

He calmly asked as her daughter's hype toned down and release him from her small arms. Amaya replied with a gentle bow. It was now dinner time between Father and Daughter. There was no big meal for her celebration to U.As grim chances of earning a slot for Class 1-A. She was so glad that she could only cry during dinner time, to her father. He expected her to be like that and can't do anything but just wipe the tears of her face. Just telling er how proud he is as a parent to see her Daughter achieve her dreams. Even if he discourages her so. He knows that her Daughter is in for an adventure of a lifetime.

Skip to First Day of Class...

"Amaya! Get up! It's time for School!"

Amaya's father called downstairs as the scent of good breakfast and shining rays of sunlight fills Amaya's bedroom. Groans and moans can be heard from Amaya as she attempts to ignore the calls of her father downstairs. She did not answer him nor even rose up in bed. The sunlight from her window and the smell of good breakfast kept her from dosing off. Her father, whom was downstairs cooking breakfast omelettes while wearing a chef's apron. Despite his lack of legs. The stove was leveled to his advantage; thus able to assist his Daughter, especially when it's...

"It's your first day in U.A. today! Remember?"

He shouted. He knew that his statement was enough to raise her Daughter off the bed without a second thought. Thumping of the floor is heard in the distance.

"Wait!? It's TODAY!?"

She cried out to him by the staircase. She was still in her pink pajamas, her hair is a mess and her eyes barely lifted. The shock of realization gave her a sudden burst of energy to rise prepare for her first day.

"OH NO! I'm late!!!"

She screamed in panic as she went straight to the bathroom for a quick wash. Her father kept cool as he knows her daughter is still able to make it to school on time if just hurry. Amaya was actually awoken just in time but her father gave an illusion of er being late to school. Echoes of complaints can be heard in the bath. Her father paid no mind to; after all. He fixed all her belongings in her bag. A quick 5 minute bath popped Amaya out of the bath.

"Your Uniform is upstairs. 3rd Drawer."

With the guide of her Father. Amaya rushed upstairs to finally have the honor to wear the Uniform of the most prestigious school in Japan. Holding it in her hands. It made fall on her knees at the mere sight of the Uniform.

"It's... My own uniform..."

Amaya felt a little nervous putting it on, it slowed down her own pacing. Like she felt that she didn't deserve to wear it. Slowly, she dressed herself into her new uniform. Seeing herself in the Mirror was like looking at a different Amaya. She felt like a new person under this New uniform. Tying a large ribbon by the back of her own head, it's lush pink ribbon will make her identifiable even if her face is turned away from those she loves. She completes her look with a smile at her own reflection.

"...Kawaii...
...Amaya-Chan..."

Slowly descending down the stairs. Amaya searched for her father ask him for one thing.

"How do i look, Father?"

Amaya went to the kitchen where her father is preparing her a nice breakfast. Her father was holding a hot pot of rice with mittens on; he came to a halt when he saw Amaya dressed neatly in U.A.'s Most iconic uniform. Her father was speechless before her. He cannot believe that he would see the day her own Daughter would be wearing a Uniform of the school he failed to. It was like looking at a different child. With a soft smile, he replied.

"...Like a future Hero, Amaya..."

Both smiled in glee as they both prepare for the morning. Amaya, despite usually chatty towards her dad. She simply ran up to him as he smiled at her, hugging her father at his side. This caught the dad off guard and placed the rice pot on table to embrace his only Daughter. It was quite a long hug for the two as Amaya won't simply let go. Who knows what emotions are running through her right now.

"Now, now Amaya. Eat your breakfast. It's your first day of school after all!"

Her father decided to be a little less blunt and invited her to eat breakfast. Amaya had declined and packed her breakfast on a second lunchbox that her father left empty on purpose because he knows that Amaya refuses to eat breakfast on a late morning.

"No thank you, Father! I'm late for school! I have to go now! Bye! *Chu~*"

Just like that. Amaya had left her own home where her father and her have been living in. Waving goodbye to his only Daughter. He could not do anything but just watch his daughter disappear from his sight as she leaves. He gave a saddened smile at his Amaya.

"Bye! Amaya! Come home early! DON'T loiter off after class!"

"...If only you can see her now, my love...
...She has your heroic heart..."

BlightGiver BlightGiver

As Amaya rushes off to school. She ran down the blocks of houses all the way to the train station near her own home. U.A. was only one train ride away. Her dash towards the station was hardly a 10 minute sprint. People at the station were quite surprised at the sight of Amaya. Her childish appearance and contagious smile was quite a sore thumb towards the sincere atmosphere of the station. Even as the train arrived people inside were scratching their heads at the sight of Amaya. Her Kindergarten looking bag, packed with adorable pandas, donuts and pink ribbons key-chains and her small height in a U.A. Uniform had the people whispering "Is U.A's age of students attending getting younger?", "She looks so cute! Where are her parents?", "That girl is really happy. Must be a good school day.". Oblivious to these remarks and whispers. Amaya was humming to herself the same tune she hummed at the day of her entrance exam. Amaya's emotions were hardly kept. Her heart beats like a bass drum while her smile only grew like flower in a sunny meadows.

The train had reached her stop. Checking on her flip phone's watch. It was now a few minutes before class starts. Her face went from pure bliss to full blown panic as she realized that she was in an actual rush.

"Oh no! I have to hurry! School is about to start! I don't know where my class is! Who my classmates are! Is the Teacher nice!? "

A feeling of panic rushhed over her and andrenaline started to fill her body. WHo knew a small girl could pack so much speed in the first day of school. Her complaints turned into murmurs as she saw the golden gates of U.A. itself.

"There it is! It's my School! Oh no! There's students coming in! I have to go faster!"

But she did not go any faster her sprinting became a jog upon entering U.A's beautifully stunning courtyard. Captivated by it's beauty. Amaya had ignored everything around her. This would lead to her bumping into a boy! Not just any boy! It was someone she is familiar with! She crashed onto this boy at jog sppeed but since his height was staggeringly large. The recoil of her crashing reverse back to her. Causing her to fall on her knees instead.

"*Thud* Ow! My, knees... *Groans* I'm sorry, i didn't mean to... Wait, it's you! The boy in the rubble in the exam! Oh no! I'm sorry! Your Arm!"

Amaya's face was mortified upon bumping into the boy as he towers over her. She remembers him from the day of the exam, she coulnd't believve she would bump into him again.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to run into you like that! Why do i always hurt people!? Are you hurt!? Stupid me! Of course you are hurt! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!"

Amaya stood up and started bowing repeatedly as a form of apology. One can see the pure regret in her eyes as she apologizes to the boy she bumped in such a early morning. Her upset mood would raise her voice to might potentially cause a scene if not pacified quickly.

"I didn't mean to hurt you! I know you are in pain but i'm truly sorry! I won't do it again! I'm sorry!"

Last edited:
images(2).jpeg

Eichi read along for a few pages before the bus came to its final stop at the UA campus. Without warning, Yukine stood up first and walked down the aisle towards the hissing front doors. Eichi took a moment to gather his things, also discretely smelling inside his shirt before following. He'd heard a couple loud sniffs from Yukine after they had scooted next to each other, and Eichi was afraid he'd forgotten his deodorant as well this morning. Thankfully he hadn't. "Note to self: make some kind of morning checklist before school tomorrow."

As Eichi clambered off the bus with his backpack in his hands, he saw Yukine almost basking in the rays of the morning sun. He slung the pack over his shoulders and walked up to him, now really getting a sense of their difference in height. Yukine looked at Eichi as he arrived next to him and asked, "
by the way, which class are you assigned to?" This was the question Eichi was somewhat dreading; he didn't know if Yukine had taken the assessment test, and Eichi was still embarrassed that he hadn't. But like his father always reminded him, he had to be honest. Who knows, this guy could be in his class too, and if he was, it'd be especially awkward if he lied and saw him 5 minutes later in homeroom.

"
I uh, got a letter of rec for Class 1A. I have the great fortune of my family being close friends with Red Riot." A humble brag, Eichi felt simultaneously proud and self-conscious. Before Yukine could respond however, Eichi caught a glimpse of a familiar face. "Wait, is that...? Nah couldn't be.... Well, wait. Why not?" His eyes were on a girl from across the courtyard with the most reddish of spiky red hair. She was watching a girl with blond and moss-green pigtails walk into school, seemingly entertained by something that had just transpired here outside.

"Speaking of Red Riot..." Eichi mumbled. As he started walking towards the girl, which slowly turned to a jog, he looked back and said: "Hey Yukine! Good to meet you. Sorry I gotta go talk to someone before class. Catch you later ok?"
He turned his head back towards the girl and shouted to her in the slowly emptying courtyard. "HEY HIMMY! Is that you?! It's been forever!" The girl turned around and upon seeing him, her face showed a brutal mix between aggression and happiness. But upon seeing that it actually was his childhood friend Natsuhime, a wave of relief washed over Eichi. He had a familiar face in this otherwise foreign place. "I had no idea you were gonna be here!" he said as he got to a more conversational distance. Eichi held his hands out towards Natsuhime for a hug with a smirk on his face.

Interaction iWriteAboutNothing iWriteAboutNothing , lonecoyote lonecoyote

Himiko Hiroka, The Notorious Daughter
Tags:
Open

5aVWZp0.png

The girl stands quietly off to the side as the people interact before taking a breath and skipping across to take a seat near the window with a wave though not as sure what to say as an introduction, should she say anything or just sit and wait? there were a few from the test should she say something to them? did they even remember her? Well she could but if she said the wrong thing it might mess up the entire year. The girl herself seems to be holding a fist to her mouth while mumbling and taking periodic looks across the people in the room, the nerves finally starting to build now she was actually in the class, the earlier mentions around the school having had a little more of an effect than she would have liked.

Natsuhime Kirishima
075d98d512ca03670456ed025e4ba00aef5d6993_00.jpg
Natsuhime blinked when the boy in front of her said that the map came in the mail with the acceptance letter. "Oh it did? My parents didn't give me that part. I found out this morning that I was accepted in. Dad probably thought that I wouldn't need it either since he wanted to walk me to class like some kindergartener on their first day. Geez, what a guy." she sighed and shook her head, looking down and taking the map when he handed it to her. She looked over it before hearing another female's voice and turned her head to see that in fact, a blond and green hair girl running toward them rather quickly and yelling.

She looked at the guy who seemed frantic and seemed a bit scared, "Hey, it's okay don't be-" but before she could finish her sentence he sprang high into the sky and Natsuhime was left blocking the sun from her eyes as she watched him do so. He looked like a rocket with bunny ears and a cute little tail. She felt a breeze pass with the jump and the girl's running and held her skirt down as well as kept a good grip on the map. My, people sure were energetic first thing in the morning.

"Oh hi, I'm Natsuhime." she spoke up to the female then could hear the mumbling around them as people passed. Her brows furrowed and looked at the girl who promptly excused herself. She felt bad for the girl honestly, but she did recognize her. She was the daughter of one of the league of villain members, but she was going to U.A. Her parents had told her stories about the league of course and told her to be careful around them, but seeing how excited that girl went and then watching her walk away because of the mumbling didn't give off the same aura of someone with ill intent.

"Get to class already, you're going to be late you idiots!" she yelled to those around her and showed off her rather sharp teeth like a dog ready to fight. This got her looks as well and people shuddered and began to walk quicker mumbling more.

"That's Red Riot's daughter. She's nothing like him, just look at how scary she looks."

Natsuhime rolled her eyes and watched as the guy came down and she only smiled at him. She was used to being compared to her father and was well aware that her appearance was rather suited for a villain what with her sharp teeth (thanks to Eijirou of course, black eyes, and ram horns. Plus her rather tall frame. "That was impressive, dude. Anyway, looking at this map, I can get us to class. I know my way around here a bit." she said and looked at the map and furrowed her brows. "What's your name by the way? I'm Natsuhime."

She continued to study the map until someone called to her. Or at least asked for a death wish. Her head snapped when she heard the all too familiar nickname she had received when she was a child. Instead of an inviting smile, she glared at him but was nonetheless happy to see him. "Ei, I told you not to call me that. It makes me sound like a guy!" she said with a huff and her glare softened when she saw his arms stretched out to her. She couldn't help but to give him a hug, wrapping her arms around him and smiling. "It's been awhile, Ei. Here I thought something happened since you stopped coming to the house." she pulled away and stepped back. "So I'm guessing dad's letter got you in since I didn't see you at the exams, ya big wimp." she laughed and turned to the guy she was talking to earlier. "Oh, this is another classmate of ours, his name is....uh..." That was the moment Natsuhime realized that she still didn't even know the other guy's name.

"Oh crap, I don't even know your name yet! I'm so sorry, dude." she bowed and made sure that her horns didn't harm either male. "But thanks to the map you let me see, I can take us right to class!" she said as she stood back up and gave them a thumbs up.

Interactions: Phayne Phayne J. Africa J. Africa
Mentions: PlusUltra PlusUltra

c9f6e88db072679d5c485758b4efcb6a.jpg20200415_143139.jpg
Name: Aquamari Odeletta Wintergreen
Interaction: PlusUltra PlusUltra
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aquamari sat in her seat as she supported her head with her hand. Her cheek all smushed up against her hand. She watched as her fellow classmates made their way into the classroom, while most talked with others. She bit her lip starting to notice that from the looks of it most of the people in her class and from what she saw outside knew each other. Or so she thinks, really she was unsure.

No, she could not just sit here and wait for someone to talk to her. How was she going to make friends, if she just sat her. She was going to go talk to someone, even if she gets shooed away, she can say she tried. The blue haired girl continued to scan the room. Turning around, behind her she saw a girl sitting by herself. She was sitting there with her fist to her mouth and mumbling to herself. Aqua hope she would not get annoyed for saying hi.

Standing up and turning around, she sat backwards on her chair now facing the girl with a face mask. "Hi there I'm Aquamari Odeletta Wintergreen" she replied with a huge friendly smile on her face and her hand stretched out to her.

Last edited:
Tags:
AquaMarie AquaMarie (Open)

5aVWZp0.png

Blinking for a moment Haruka looks up to the voice of the new girl, seemingly spinning around to speak to her of all people and somewhat forcing the current quandary with her introduction "Erm Hi, its good to meet you too..." noticing the hand for a moment before awkwardly going and shaking it as she speaks. Keeping the motion going and forgetting to let go as she continues "I'm...." she internally debates for a moment of if to say her full name or not, it could cause issues and cause a reaction, but then again they had given there in full so it would be weird not to do so in turn, plus the look in her eyes didn't show the recollection or realization at a glance so there was some hope there. With some reluctance through a masked nervous smile, she continues "Haruka...Himiko Haruka, I...guess were going to be in class together huh? I mean when the homeroom teacher gets here....whoever that is" Thinking back to a letter from her mother on the topic she really was curious about this one, though like usual there was certain details they had included that were probably not for the best.

*The UA is a interesting place, but the teachers have likely changed since then as there isnt much news in here, the homeroom teacher at the time know about that mostly from before you were born, they had this grumpy old man who looked homeless with an annoying quirk, he was fun, stabbed him in the shoulder after he tried to bind me*

Kanji stared at the wall as kids fluttered into the classroom a lot of them he saw at the Exams but no red headed girl kanji shrugged it off. One kid in particular caught his eye. A kid who was the spitting image of Denki Kaminari and he was heading towards me and taking a seat I relaxed and decided to talk to him but before I could even get a word out he spoke "Hi i'm Kenji Kaminari." His suspicions were confirmed that was Denki Kaminari's Son. "Hey I'm Kanji our names are pretty similar don't ya say?" After that we sparked a conversation and we talked which caused me to not pay attention to the red headed girl who entered the class.

Kanji's brain kicked in and he told the kid he would be right back and he walked up to the red headed girl racking his brain trying to remember her name he gave up and decided to go for it so he asked "Hey Remember me from the Exams?"

Interactions: KingPoisonYugiohMha KingPoisonYugiohMha CrystalRay CrystalRay

c9f6e88db072679d5c485758b4efcb6a.jpg20200415_143139.jpg
Name:
Aquamari Odeletta Wintergreen
Interaction: PlusUltra PlusUltra ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aquamari happily smiled as the girl with the face mask responded and greeted her, she was happy, the interaction was working. However, became a bit worried when the girl hesitated for a bit when Aquamari waited for a handshake. ‘Oh no! Did I go too far?! *gasp* maybe her quirk does not let her shake hands! *double gasp* did I overstep my boundaries?! Oh no she is going to hate me!....I should have just stayed quiet!...should I change seats?’ her mind started to raise going through conclusions. Then her mind went blank as she felt the girl’s handshaking back. Her smile quickly returns and she shook her hand, holding back her excitement for her first school interaction.

Aquamari let go of her hand, placing her hands on her own chair. Placing her chin on the top end of the chair, as she looks at Himiko with large attentive eyes. “...Himiko Haruka?” she softly repeated the girl’s name, now where has she heard that name before. Her last name sounded familiar, but then again she wasn’t the best with names. It might not be important if she could not remember “Its great to meet you...oh yes! We are going to be classmates...I do hope our homeroom teacher is nice…” she replied with a smile, relieved that Himiko wanted to talk to her and not just brush her off. The first day of classes was already, the best day ever she was interacting with a classmate. “What do you think we might do today?...you think we will take it slow or will the school have use jump into some crazy class activities?” she asked leaning against her chair, waiting for Himiko’s answer with wide curious eyes.

Akane Takami
Akane.jpg
It took a while for Akane to find the 1-A classroom, but that was ok since she had time to spare. As she walked through the halls of UA, she tried to commit the layout of everything into her memory. It was better to get used to the place sooner than later after all. There were plenty of students trying to find their way to their first classes. She thought she saw a few who looked familiar from the entrance exams. Hopefully, she’d eventually be able to attach names to these faces.

Akane finally made her way to the classroom. She walked in and looked around. The first thing she noticed were the chairs and the stupid backrests. Akane internally groaned. Her large bulky wings and stiff tail made sitting in chairs with tall backs difficult. Akane sighed, but it wasn’t the end of the world. At least the chairs didn’t have armrests so she could just turn the chair sideways so the back pressed against her side instead of her back.

Akane recognized a few people that she had seen at the entrance exam, including the one boy she had helped. It looked like he had noticed her since he was making his way over.

“Hey Remember me from the Exams?” he asked.

Yeah, your name was …” she started, racking her brain for the name. It had been a while ago, but luckily Akane had a pretty good memory. Her father had always told her to pay attention to details and remember them. “...Kanji?” she finished. Yep, that sounded about right.

It’s nice to see that you passed the exam as well, and it looks like we’re in the same class,” she said.

Interactions: Kryptic Kryptic

Tags:
AquaMarie AquaMarie (Open)

ddqevd7-98fd0c78-d2a1-4ec6-8374-38fe6b5a0b5d11111.png

She nods slowly, a faint look of relief at the reaction though not entirely at ease, after all, it only took the realization or declaration by another to taint her opinion of her and throw anything built down the gutter, for now at least it would be best to push that to the side and enjoy it while it lasts and hopefully builds something that can withstand when that moment comes. She looks away to the door of the classroom for a moment at her statement on the homeroom teacher with similar curiosity, though in the end, she didn't have much of anything to base it off other than faint glimpses of some of the faculty at the entrance exams, and after that only a handwritten letter by one of the tests reviewers.

"Its normally a pro hero as a teacher right? I'm really not sure which are working at the UA but I'm sure they can't be too bad if they picked them for a place like this right? Though as for today...Erm, i hope something exciting, I've been waiting for this far so long taking it slow would just seem like more of a tease."

c9f6e88db072679d5c485758b4efcb6a.jpgView attachment 713009
Name:
Aquamari Odeletta Wintergreen
Interaction: PlusUltra PlusUltra (open)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“Yes.. I would guess they would have been a pro hero, which is nice because they will have experiences of the Pro hero life to teach us. But anyway it’s exciting and I can’t wait...oh! Maybe we will get to do some kind of group activity to get to know each other that would be fun” Aquamari replies. The blue-haired girl was glad she had ended up talking to Himiko, she seemed so nice. She hoped that maybe she could end up being friends with her, as the octo-girl hopes in making friends with everyone in her class. After all, they were all going to study together for a while, so in her mindset, it would be nice if they were her friends as well.

“So um Himiko, Im curious…” the girl started, wanting to keep talking to Himiko and get to know her as they still had a bit of time before class started. “What do you like to do for fun? Do you have a favorite color? Oh! Any favorite treats?..I love anything sweet, cakes and cookies for sure….but I do love the little dried shrimp...so salty and yummy” she asked with a small giggle when she got up to talking about the dry shrimp. Squishing her own cheeks with her hands happily talking about her favorite snacks.

689b782adfeb1308a78e5d688913ff5b.png

Can't see me

d8yu6s4-bd4c439f-0be7-4543-b022-e4d0acaaa553.png
~The Academy Entrance~
Interactions: Natsuhime lonecoyote lonecoyote Eichi J. Africa J. Africa Mentions: Haruka PlusUltra PlusUltra

From Jins vantage point as he descended back to the ground, it wasn't hard for him to spot the gathering crowd of onlookers with their scornful gazes; their ill tasted remarks accompanying soon after as Jins ears twitched in annoyance to the malice that escaped their mouths. Who were they to judge this person? What made them better than her? Jin glared at several of them in irritation as he finally landed back down; it was precisely for this reason that Jin did not want others to know of his heritage; to be judged not by his own merit but by those of his parents. Granted, their situations were not entirely the same, it still did not change the fact that people were measuring her against the actions of others rather then that of her own. Whatever darkness that seemed to loom over Haruka, it was not brought about by her own doing. Turning to face Haruka, Jin's attempt at offering any comfort was quickly quashed as Haruka played oblivious to the whole scene, her forced smile obvious beneath the mask she wore. As she disappeared into the Academy, Jin made a note to check up on her later.

"Seriously.. its the first day. Do they already have to act like complete idiots" muttered Jin

Clearly he had not been the only one to have been annoyed by these antics as the sound of Natsuhime chastising the group of naysayers did not go unnoticed by Jin as he fell back to the ground. Her response to the whole thing had also caused quite a stir as some of the criticisers turned on her; one of them mentioning Natsuhime's relation to the Hero Red Riot. Looking closer, Jin did see some resemblances to the famed hero and he could not help but wonder if her quirk was somehow related to that of her fathers. If he recalled correctly, his quirk was 'Hardening', a close combat transformation quirk that basically hardened its users whole body to an un-imaginable level of hardness. Jin glanced at Natsuhime and momentarily wondered what she'd look like with that quirk activated.

It was only once he landed that Natushime had introduced herself properly to him, though he had already caught wind of her name as she attempted to introduce herself to Haruka. Her offer to help him get to class was one that he'd happily accept, though it did make him wonder if she was also part of class 1-A. "I'm Ji...." he began, though his attempt to introduce himself was cut off by a student suddenly calling out to her, a boy of their age running towards her, an expression that could only be described as 'aggressively happy' plastered across his face as he got closer to Natsuhime.
Jin could not help but turn his head away as he suppressed a small chuckle, the boys familiarity with Natsuhime glaringly obvious by how he referred to her as 'Himmy'. Jin would not forget that. As he stood back and merely watched the pair of them greet one another, the familiarity between them clear as day.

"Jin. Jin Berami" interjected Jin as Natsuhime introduced her friend and himself to one another. "Nice to meet both of you" smiled Jin as he readjusted his bagpack before turning to face Natsuhime. "Sounds like a plan, doesn't seem to be the smartest of things to be late on the first day. I also hope we find that girl.. I can't help but feel like that commotion earlier had a bigger effect than she had let on.."

Can't see me

anime-yukine-and-noragami-image-noragami-yukine-11563005902s8mafmac1a.png
"I uh, got a letter of rec for Class 1A. I have the great fortune of my family being close friends with Red Riot". Yukine's eyes widened as he suddenly realized who he was talking to. This was a member of the "in-group". Red Riot was infamous for taking down many top-tier villains. Of course friends to that name would get a pass into UA! The class that graduated that year made history. This greatly interested Yukine, but before he could ask any questions, Eichi ran off after a red-haired girl from across the courtyard. No doubt a childhood friend. The taller boy's nearly endless energy baffled poor Yukine, who just stood there feeling very confused. He just couldn't keep up with Eichi's pace. Slightly miffed, he checked his phone for his classroom number and made his way there. Huh, he thought, looks like we're both headed for class 1A. Didn't expect to meet a classmate so soon. To say that he felt lucky was an understatement. Very few people ever made it into UA, much less into their top class. Yukine's only hope was that he'd be able to stay in the top class all four years. It would be foolish to think that he'd be at the top of class 1A at all, much less all four years.

There's great goals and then there's unrealistic ones, he thought to himself as he wandered through the hallways trying to find the classroom number. He moved his head from side to side as he scoured the signs above him for the name. Carefully, Yukine slid passed the crowd in the hallways until his eyes locked onto the sign above them with the right number. He squeezed passed some upper classmen who almost trampled him as he quickly stumbled into the room. Yukine sighed in relief and took a quick look around to see who had already arrived. He counted ten students, currently. He quickly picked a random seat before he gained too much attention, wanting to stay low at first as he got to know his peers. He had sat himself in the front, next to the window. His favorite spot, regardless of how cliche it was. He relaxed into his seat, crossing his arms and slouching a bit.

While others were chatting away, he quietly observed them while waiting for the class to start. His eyes wandered from student to student, stopping a bit when he saw a student with dreads talking to another student with bright red hair. He found the contrast between the two hairstyles amusing. Curious, he tried to guesstimate everyone's height and was very disappointed to find out he was among the shortest in the room. The teacher and half the students towered over him. Needless to say, Yukine was feeling self-conscious. He furrowed his brow slightly, intimidated by the confidence of the other students. This could be a looooong four years, he thought as he slouched a bit more in his seat.

(open for interactions)

1587451290058.png
Just like other aspects of life the past few months, something surprising hit Dio once again. Ignorant of who, Dio turned to find the one haplessly bumping into him. "Oh, it's you from the exam. Amaya, right?" he greeted, as Amaya stood back up to apologize. Clueless how to react to her consistent apologies, Dio chuckled and snapped his fingers. "Hey, it's all good. Didn't make me any worse for wear than I already was. But hey, I bet you're stoked you got in here, too." With this little friendly banter between students, Dio realized the time, "Oh crap! Speaking of which, we better head to class. Let's get a move on!" He advised, spinning on his heel to rush into the building. As he did so, the school loomed over even higher than before. Acting as an imposing figure, silently judging every student that entered inside, walked the halls.

Gazing upon all the hero memorabilia whenever he passed by it, he was in awe. The school where All Might once went to, the famous class 1-A that had held the likes of Midoriya, Bakugo, Iida; yes indeed, this was a learning establishment that produced quality heroes. Stories of their various exploits, saving innocents and fighting villainy; he held a deep-seated naive respect for such valiant souls. However, running through these stories, he recalled one that occurred here at U.A. The infamous moment when the League of Villains invaded the school, bringing along a Quirkified Frankenstein. A Nomu, an undead human forced into having multiple quirks and working in service to the evildoers. 'A fate worse than death.' He somberly thought, finding himself at Classroom 1-A.

Stepping inside revealed over half the class already present, taking up the first seat they had spotted. He suspected some of them must've picked their seat simply due to who once sat there a generation prior. It would surely provide a confidence boost for his classmates who did such a thing; or maybe the off chance some quirk applied to those desks would increase their power a hundred fold. "That would make for a sight to see." Dio stated, waltzing over to the window, placing his good hand on the glass. It made him feel a little relieved, now able to look down from the building he always gazed up at in awe.

Excusing himself for realizing he walked right in front of a student minding his business, Dio took it upon himself to begin establishing relations with his fellow pupil. "This place what you expected it to be?" He asked, scratching his bandaged arm. "It's almost unbelievable how quickly this day arrived. Oh, I'm sorry, the name's Dio, by the way." Idly chatting up his acquaintance.

Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre iWriteAboutNothing iWriteAboutNothing

Ashikaga Bakugou raphael.jpg.jpg
Interactions: SparrowVale SparrowVale , (Open)

Ashikaga's eyes went wide as she watched Sanako's reflection pop out from the window. It took her a long moment to realize that it was her friend who stood near the glass. Without a second thought after, Ashikaga veered out of her chair and leaned into a mad dash to the window. "Oi! Sunako," she sang cheerfully as she sprang up and wrapped an arm over her friend's shoulder. The two were always near the same height so it was kind of awkward, but it was a dynamic by now."You're here," She chimed as her eyes became full of happiness and a toothy smile spread on her face. But a familiar person standing idle in the front doorway made her eyes go dull, again.

His hands twitched at his sides and he grumbled through gritted teeth. "Ashikaga⁉ What, in the world, are you doing here." He asked, as his fists bind tighter at his sides. "Sunada you get too irritated for your own good," Ashikaga said as she placed her hand on her hip and let her arm fall off from Sunako's as she walked over to Sunada. "Move out the doorway, you're blocking other students," she demanded. "You're blocking my way," Sunada bellowed as he grabbed Ashikaga's tie and leaned down so they were face to face. "You're blocking my face," she retorted, calmly. Sunada bared his sharp teeth and flared his claws, "Let's change that!" Ashikaga was about to retort again before a familiar French hero broke there argument. "Ahem. How about you two are interrupting your class." Ashikaga looked up and Sunada turned behind him to see Sir Spotted: The Saw-blade hero.

After a short trip to the principal's office, Ashikaga and Sunada were sent back down the hall to the classroom. Ashikaga kept replaying the conversation in her head, how the principal scolded them about, the both of them were so similar' and 'that they were really good kids who just need to get to know each other'. She didn't know the whole story. As punishment, they would have to sit next to each other for the whole year. "What's wrong with you," they groaned in unison as they walked. Sunada shot Ashikaga a glare every time she side-eyed him. "Nothing, what's wrong with you," the said again. Sunada growled and rubbed his eyes "I can't believe we have to sit together. Kinpatsu kaba—woah," Ashikaga grabbed Sunada by the ear and pulled him down to her height. They stopped right outside of A-1's door. "Call me a blonde hippo again and we'll see who's making fun of the appearance of the other," she whispered. She pushed his head away and continued on through the door. Sunada rubbed his ear and starred off at his old-new friend.

Ashikaga waved at Sunako as she walked back in the room, "Oi Sunako, about that," she paused. A wave of shock halted Ashikaga in her tracks when she realized how dead her voice sounded. She cleared her throat into her hand and tried again, "Is that better? I'm sorry about what happened. My neighbor and I were just chatting," she said pointing a thumb behind to Sunada. "Actually, have I mentioned Sunada to you? I guess I haven't, huh?"

Tags:
Interactions: AquaMarie AquaMarie (Open)

ddqevd7-98fd0c78-d2a1-4ec6-8374-38fe6b5a0b5d11111.png

The constant stream of words did help to put the girl further at ease, nodding periodically as she continues to listen, though to be fair she really didn't have many thoughts on what the activities could possibly be as her prior schooling had...not exactly been conclusive to that, plus now she thought about it her actual encounters and awareness of hero activities came purely from an outside view. She was no stranger to the fact that what was seen and what was happening could be very different things, so to guess what was needed to get a person to the point of a pro would simply be a guess with nothing to really base it on but wild speculation. Still, whatever it was she couldn't wait to find out.

That brought her to a different topic however as the girl started flinging rapid questions, blinking as she tries to keep track and answer in order "Erm....I mean Baseballs fun, Writing, Cooking....Pocket racers are cool, that or working out something neat with whatever i can find...oh and Karaoke at times" the majority of those had come from either her parental figures or necessity, the rest simply being low cost enough to get by with on the rare occasions. Though scrap sculpting was probably the one most her own, figuring out how to connect broken parts to do something entirely different than what they were initially meant for or in shape she had no idea what it would be until it was done after going with the flow.

"Color...Pink? hmm no Green,,,, well I mean red is cute too" giving the question far more thought than normal, she really did mix and match depending what was available but really putting the one she liked more was a far harder choice than she would have initially thought, there were also several patterns that were not technically colors though she was quickly drawn to the talk of foods which was a far broader topic "Treats wise...erm, Anything not frozen, that ruins the flavor and texture and stuff....Basashi is great on the rare chance ive had some, Kujira, Takoyaki too....Goya, Natto...Fatty Tuna..." the girl continuing to list of several food items with meats and fish seemingly the most prevalent but a distinct lack of anything particularly sweet. All the while answering she continued to idly tap her fingers together fidgeting with them, though the more she talked the more the motions eventually subsided

images(2).jpeg

"Ei, I told you not to call me that. It makes me sound like a guy!" He had to call her that though. Ever since Eichi had mispronounced her name when they'd first been introduced, it just stayed in his mind. Well, the angry (and funny) expression she made in response was really what made that memory and her nickname stick for him. Nevertheless, Natsuhime returned the gesture and Eichi embraced his oldest friend. Closing his eyes, he pictured the last time he saw her, about a week before she was to embark on some kind of quirk training outside Japan. It had been about a year and a half since then, give or take. All throughout elementary school they'd been close friends, so the fact that she was here gave him more reassurance than anything that his time here was gonna be pretty alright.

"It's been awhile, Ei. Here I thought something happened since you stopped coming to the house." "Nah I've just been caught up in baseball and trying to get in better shape for coming here. But now we get to be at the same school again." They released one another from the hug and Eichi stepped back. "So I'm guessing dad's letter got you in since I didn't see you at the exams, ya big wimp." He started to say something, but something caught his eye. "Hey I wanted to go but I was down in South-" Where the hell did this rabbit guy come from?? And what was he laughing at? Eichi instinctively threw his arms up into a combat stance his uncle had shown him and compressed his hands razor thin. He looked around frantically trying to figure out where this guy had emerged from. "How did you get there?! Did you come out of a hat or fall out of the sky or something?" Did this guy have some kind of teleportation quirk? Natsuhime laughed that Eichi hadn't noticed the boy standing next to them. Thankfully she seemed to at least have met him. "Oh, this is another classmate of ours, his name is....uh... Oh crap, I don't even know your name yet! I'm so sorry, dude." Natsuhime bowed apologetically, and the boy took this opportunity to speak up. "Jin. Jin Berami. Nice to meet both of you." Eichi lowered his hands and his head, quickly apologizing as well. "Oh. Uhh, nice to meet you too man. Sorry about the hat comment." Eichi chastised himself internally. "Stupid! Why can't I just talk comfortably around these new people."

"But thanks to the map you let me see, I can take us right to class!" That was a relief. Eichi had seen the map when he was with Yukine, but he wasn't able to memorize where his class was. That being said, he was getting a little bit frustrated with himself for only seeming to have remembered to bring a pencil. "Sounds like a plan," Jin said, "doesn't seem to be the smartest of things to be late on the first day. I also hope we find that girl.. I can't help but feel like that commotion earlier had a bigger effect than she had let on..." Eichi wasn't exactly sure who Jin was talking about. "Do you mean that girl with the pigtails? The blonde and green-haired one?" Jin and Natsuhime explained what happened just before he arrived as they walked to class. To Eichi's delight all three of them were in class 1A! When they finally got to the classroom they noticed that the girl they were talking about was here in their class too. Thankfully she seemed engrossed in a friendly conversation with a blue-haired girl at the desk in front of her over in the far row. Eichi also spotted Yukine in the front and went up to him, giving him a hi five. "Yukine! You're here too? Awesome! Sorry for leaving you back there, the girl I went to talk to-" Eichi held up his hand and pointed his thumb behind him, "-she's an old friend of mine. The last time I saw her was over a year ago."

Eichi shrugged his backpack off his shoulders into his hand and surveyed the classroom. Many students had already arrived, most were talking to each other and the rest were sitting quietly in their desks. Eichi would have sat next to Yukine, but the chair next to him and the one behind were occupied by pair of sandy-haired students (were they twins?). He didn't want to choose a seat just yet so Eichi thought he should try his best to actually make friends with Yukine. "
So... you ready for the first day?" Eichi asked, not knowing how he himself would answer the question if Yukine asked him back.

Interactions lonecoyote lonecoyote , Phayne Phayne , iWriteAboutNothing iWriteAboutNothing
Mentions Kana.M. Kana.M. , PlusUltra PlusUltra , AquaMarie AquaMarie

1v3-tnFg_400x400.jpg
Still slouching in his chair, Yukine lazily gazed out the window at the bustle outside: students gathering in small and large groups no-doubt reuniting with old friends and trying to make some new ones. Briefly, he wondered why everyone was in such a rush to see each other again, considering they'd be seeing each other for at least the next four years. Yukine was aware that Aizawa had isolated him, but it still confused the boy to see everyone meeting up again. It was then that Yukine noticed someone come to stand in front of his desk. He turned to look. He stopped. At frist, he was annoyed and angry, but his arrogance quickly diminished as he craned his neck just to meet the other boy's eyes. Towering over him by a good half a foot (at least), the taller boy easily met his gaze. The size difference taking him by surprise, he missed whatever it was that the taller boy said, then "It's almost unbelievable how quickly this day arrived. Oh, I'm sorry, the name's Dio, by the way." It took a minute for Yukine to realize he had been staring.

Quickly trying to muster up some form of response, he mumbled "I mean, I guess..." He shrugged, then added "my name's Yukine" intentionally leaving out his last name. Dio was very tall compared to him. Briefly, he jokingly wondered who his real parents were who cursed him with his short stature. They needed to answer for their crimes, damn it! Slowly getting over the shock of someone so tall having snuck up on him so easily, he simply said "you're tall". Then, "did you take the entrance exam?" He wondered how many of the students in class 1-A happened to have been recommended. Probably a good quarter of this class, he thought.

It was then that Eichi walked up to them and asked "So... you ready for the first day?" The question took him a bit by surprise.

Yukine stopped to think for a moment before replying "I mean, I guess I'd better be, right? What about you, Eichi?"

BlightGiver BlightGiver J. Africa J. Africa

c9f6e88db072679d5c485758b4efcb6a.jpg
20200415_143139.jpg
Interaction: PlusUltra PlusUltra (Himiko) / open

Aquamari hopes she wasn't annoying Himiko to much, she just truly wanted to get to know the girl a bit, and well, to get to know someone you have to ask them about their interests. She was learning so much about Himiko, her favorite colors, foods, and what she liked to do during her free time. Aqua was so happy to find out that she and Himiko like a lot of the same things. Although she wasn’t sure what pocket racers were, maybe little cars? Or maybe a video game? She smiled when she heard she liked Karaoke, Aqua had always wanted to do Karaoke, TV always made it seems like a fun activity to do with friends.

“Wow, Himiko you like to do a lot of neat stuff! And those are great colors..I figured green and red might be your favorite colors because of your hair and your hair clips”
she happily replied. “Maybe we can even hang out after class…..if you like…..” she rubbed the back of her head “well,...I mean if you have time after school...or maybe during the weekend if that’s better...” she offered

AA168D93-9DC9-42EE-ADFE-DC2D10BF0886.pngKanji smiled at the girl as she remembered his name. “It’s nice to see you passed the exams I guess were in the same class.” The girl said brightly ”Yeah I guess so it’s nice to see you passed too.” He smiled at her and waved as he walked away. He sat back in his chair and turned to the kid who looked strangly like Denki and he smiled at him. He was making some new friends and he was liking it. He wondered when the teacher would come in and start class. He guessed it didn’t matter it just meant more time for him. He looked around the class at his classmates for the year.

Interaction— CrystalRay CrystalRay KingPoisonYugiohMha KingPoisonYugiohMha

Last edited by a moderator:
Tags:

ddqevd7-98fd0c78-d2a1-4ec6-8374-38fe6b5a0b5d11111 (1).png

Himiko takes a moment to pull at her hair for a moment, one of the green tufts that interweave through the blonde being brought into her two-toned eyeline "I mean I like red too! it goes well with the other colors, I tried to get pink ones but I go through so many the Multipacks are either red or black" letting the strands bounce back out of her sight. The question of hanging out though did cause her to enter some thought, she really didn't know what the day's classes would entail and she did normally have training but all in all it was rare to have the chance given her reputation around her previous school and everything else considered. She did want to say yes, but then again what if they were in no state to do so after school? But if she leaves it to the weekend they may find out other things and the chance could disappear entirely. So then the choice really was clear to strike while it was hot right? even if she did have some trouble moving as long as the other girl wasn't completely out of it.

"I mean id love to erm hang yeah! I don't have anything planned that I can't move around so it should be great!"

c9f6e88db072679d5c485758b4efcb6a.jpg
20200415_143139.jpg
Interaction: PlusUltra PlusUltra (Himiko) / open

Aquamari smiled at Himiko as she spoke talking about her hair, watching the strand of hair bouncing back into its place. Aqua had always wondered what it would be like to be able to dye your hair, although she didn’t really have normal hair per se.

She waited unsure what Himiko would say about hanging out with each other. She hoped it would be a yes, it would be nice but then again she would understand if her classmate was busy after classes. Aqua thoughts stoped when Himiko spoke and was surprised she said yes to her offer. “Really? “ a happy smile appeared on her face “that’s great! “ she replied happily that the girl had accepted now she just had to find out if she meant today or the weekended she could not get ahead of herself. “Will today be okay?..I don’t really have much to do after class or would the weekend be best?” she asked.

A lanky man in a red suit ran inside the room with about three briefcases and a backpack his left hand, and a cup of coffee in his right. He looked tired and worried like he had had been up all night doing something he shouldn't have been. He skidded over to the desk and turned to the class. "G-good morning students. My name is Aika Sensei, and I'll be your substitute teacher for today." He said, as he dropped his briefcases onto the desk then popped one open. Loose papers flew everywhere, but he quickly picked one from the air and began reading. "First things first, we're going to go to the P.E. field, and test your quirks. E-everyone get up to go change into your P.E. uniforms and we'll get going." Aika walked out of the room for a moment before poking his head inside the door again, "Do you guys actually know where the changing rooms are?" He asked, "Alright then, don't answer its your first day... I'll take you to them, I guess." Sunada covered his head on the desk, "His name is Aika," he laughed, "Wow love song." Sunada cried as he got up and walked out of the room, Ashikaga followed behind.

After all the students have dressed in there P.E uniforms, Aika took the class into the field. "Are you all ready?" He asked, "Yup!" Sunada shouted, coincidentally right behind Ashikaga's ear. Ashikaga winced and quickly batted her eyes before she grabbed Sunada down by his ear and shouted right back, "Yeah me too!" He pulled away and glared at her as rubbed his ear. "First up Sunada Iwao!" Aika called, motioning for Sunada to step up and start some exercises.

"Wait for me!" A smaller voice shouted. Aika turned to see another boy that looked to be a student, he wore the P.E. uniform after all. "What's your name?" Aika asked as the boy stopped at his side and fell to the ground, taking a big water bottle out of a leather satchel hung over his shoulder. "Ghazi, Ghazi Ambre," he replied, obviously winded out and still catching breath. "Ghazi, Ghazi, Ghazi... Oh right, your Raph-San's brother!" Aika said, clapping his hands as he put two and two together. "Well go stand with them, and wait for your turn kay? Alright, Sunada show me some side steps!"

Ashikaga watched the boy closely as he ran up to her side, we're Sunada was previously. "Ghazi... War hero, huh," Ashikaga thought to herself. Maybe he was one of the students who showed up late.

Amaya Xiao Lei

1591851718377.png

'He's not mad?'

Standing at ease, she looked back to the tall fellow with a obvious surprised look on her face. Wondering why the tall guy didn't seem to appear upset to her overreaction to their collision. To confirm his real reaction she asked.

"Wait... You're not mad?"

A familiar question that she asked before, now brushed off by the laddie whom expressed to her to follow him which she did without another word to say. Both sped through the school campus to reach the iconic class room of 1-A. The class room that made students into Pro heroes. Amaya's ever curious eyes have led her attention away from the boy, the clean school halls, students of different shapes and sizes and school facilities that are pretty much state of the art. Her face glew with glee upon seeing the new environment. She was like a kid experiencing the carnival. All she can say to herself is that she is proud that she passed to see this beautiful school. She quickly snapped back to reality to prevent further accidental collisions with anyone else before they get into any trouble. She realized that she is getting left behind by his partner. Curse his long legs... He's faster than he looks.

"Hey! Wait for me! I gotta go to the bathroom real quick!"

The girl yelled to him. She planned to run after him but before planning to do so she saw the girl's bath room door. With a swift dash to left, Amaya enters the bathroom in a blink of an eye. She took a look at the clean bathroom mirror, shocking! She saw herself!

"Oh! Who is this!? The most beautiful girl in the world~! What!? My hair is a mess!"

Turns out that she just needed a quick groom before attending class. Amaya's self appearance matters more to her than being late for class and losing his friend across the way. She laid her bag near the sink's counter top to pull out a pastel blue hair brush. Slowly fixing her short hair that was a slightly puffed out earlier into a straight silky hair, finished off with a quick stroke of lip gloss that she carried along with her inside the bag.

"There! Now you look like a Class 1-A student! OMG! I can't believe i'm gonna be a UA student and i belong in Class 1-A!!! That means i'm the best! EEEEeeeeiiiiiieeeee!!! *Deep breathes* Okay! Calm down! You can do this! You're Amaya Xiao Lei! The next future Pro hero of JAPAN!!! FIGHTING!!!"

At this point, she should have arrived in classroom by now but she decided to have an unnecessary self conversation with her own reflection at the moment. She was leaving the girl's restroom technically screaming but when she reached for the doorknob to the outside. She gained composure and behaved in a well mannered girl within seconds despite acting like a complete immature child earlier. She left the bathroom quietly as if nothing ever happened.

"Wait, where is he!? Hmph! He left me... I CAN"T BELIEVE HE JUST LEFT ME HERE!!!"

She yelled in the school halls, the echo of her voice waves through the empty halls. No point complaining here, she needed to move on if she wants to be seen as a punctual student. Of course that didn't stop her from pulling off a pouty facial expression all the time she had trying to navigate around the campus. She already got impressions from other schoolmates that she is not threatening when mad. After several minutes of wandering around the school she found the classroom. She was just a few steps away from the classroom door. Remembering what she is suppose to appear in front of the new class of 1-A. She... Threw that concept out the window. She entered the classroom with a annoyed expression on her face. You can almost see a vein pop out of her fore head. Her eyes were a bit overwhelmed upon the sight of the new students into the room but her focus was on someone else. Her eyes immediately locked down on the boy she was with a couple of minutes ago. He is engaged in a conversation with two more boys but her confidence to speak to him knows no bounds. She stomped forward towards the tall guy as he is introducing himself, her small stature hid her well behind the big guy. Whilst behind the tall student, Amaya makes a scene.

"HEY! W-where were you!? IS this how treat your Girl-Friend!? I said i was only gonna do a quick trip to the bathroom and you left me!? After, what we had the entrance exam you're going to run off without me!? Look at your arm! What if something happened to you!? FINE! Don't talk! Hmph!"

She grabbed the tall student's non-damaged wrist with both hands as she looks into his eyes with a genuine concerned tone in her voice. Her voice was slightly louder than normal but enough for the whole classroom to hear. She shown a transition to anger to sadness within seconds. She seems just to be over-reacting but her face looks convincing enough that her and him actually close friends let alone, actual... Couples...

"*Sniff* I'm sorry... I'm embarrassing you in front of them. Hi boys, i'm Amaya. You must be his friends. Please, keep an eye on him. I don't want to see get hurt again. I gotta go, the teacher is here."

In a more humble tone. Amaya has calmed down and kept herself close to her new friends before she took a vacant seat near the front as the new teacher arrived. The girl remained indifferent throughout the whole greeting of the new teacher, scratch that. He was actually a substitute, what happened to real deal? Could he not make it in class? Or perhaps maybe he's in the the practice court waiting for them? Either way. Amaya flowed along the stream of events well behaved and didn't standout much in the crowd.

BlightGiver BlightGiver iWriteAboutNothing iWriteAboutNothing J. Africa J. Africa Kana.M. Kana.M.

(Too lazay to edit some razzle dazzle but the character is open for interactions.)

Tags:
Hiroka was about to answer but stops as she turns towards the front of the class and the arrival of the new teacher, not given a further chance to respond as they are quickly hurried along through a blur of motion to the changing rooms and then onto the field itself. Strangely enough, she seemed to have dressed in the PE Uniform twice over, both seemingly several sizes too large with the second one being worn as an open jacket on top to make the baggy appearance even more exaggerated. Though now she was confused at what was to happen next so instead turns to the girl she had been talking to from before "Oh and before I forget yeah as long as today isn't too crazy I'm sure we can play around after school".

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back