• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Hey there Student, you've been accepted into U.A! ANd into the top hero course which means you'll be going to case A1. That's exciting, isn't it? You'll get the best chance of becoming a hero, just keep your studies up and try your hardest and you'll do great! School starts on April 5th so please confirm with the school for your attendance if you're going to show up. Hope you show up, Red Riot.
— U.A. High School

Ashikaga Bakugou Raphael.jpg
Ashikaga lay her arms over her blanket as she stared up at the ceiling through dull, tired eyes. She had been waiting all morning for the alarm clock to start so she could officially get up for the day. "Maybe I wouldn't be so tired if I had a good story..." she thought. "Like normal people," or what Ashikaga thought was normal, anyway. She could've been restless from excitement. Or like there butler, Suko, when he couldn't stop anticipating his first day. But no, the reason she had been up since midnight was that she was waiting for her headache to subside from being rudely awakened by her brother playing video games. Of course, Ashikaga was the lucky person who chose the room with the thin-as-paper wall. Now he was sleeping away— she could tell from the loud snoring. Soon they'd both be tired and in a bad mood.

Right on Que, all the alarm clocks in the house started running tunes. Ashikaga sat up punched the snooze button, threw her blankets off and hopped out of bed. Then she made her to the door that connected her room to her brother's. Luckily it only unlocked from her side, otherwise, Osaki would never open it. Ashikaga unlocked the door and stepped inside. A puff of hot air grazed over her, then, the smell hit her. All of a sudden she wasn't tired anymore. "Wow, what a pigsty..." Ashikaga bellowed, but she shrugged it off. Osaki's alarm clock never woke him so she had to. She covered her nose, took a deep breath, then yelled: "WAKE! UP!"

Osaki jolted up and whipped his head around, "Huh, what..." he asked dizzily. Osaki sprang out of bed ran for the door then slammed it shut. "What is that smell," he cried, "Ashikaga what did you do?!" he shouts through the wall. Ashikaga crossed her arms, "I didn't do anything. You, on the other hand, are probably sleeping in a puddle of sweat every night." Osaki busted through her door, "Oh, sweet fresh air," he rejoiced. Wings popped up from his back and out holes in his shirt, then Osaki bulleted toward the balcony and swung open the sliding door. "I can't believe you let me sleep in that all night," he boomed through a smile, as he hovered steadily over the garden below. Ashikaga was about to open her mouth when someone knocked on the door. "Good morning Ashikaga, can I come in," Suko asked, politely. "Sure."

Suko came in but appeared surprised "Why are two you up so early, wait have you eaten breakfast yet?" he asked. "Don't worry Suko, we're not trying to do your job for you," Osaki hollered, "Besides your breakfast is the only stuff I'll eat!" Suko breathed a sigh of relief. "Ok good... But don't be discouraged from eating other foods." Ashikaga nodded, "But you're already too skinny as is, stop eating fish Osaki," she said as she walked past Suko and out the door. Osaki laughed, "You don't think I'm too skinny, right Suko," He asked. Suko froze, then turned around and slowly tiptoed out of the room. "Come on, tell me, Suko," Osaki said as he turned around, "Suko?"

-+-+-+-+-+-
"Your father wanted me to tell you that he was out for a mission. He'll probably be back by sundown," Suko said, as he handed out plates of food. "Oh really cool! What mission," Osaki peered, "I don't know he didn't say." Osaki sighed, "So then where's Chara," he asked. Ashikaga ate quietly as she listened. "Your mother had to go to the hospital last night and drive her mother back home. She'll be back later today."

-+-+-+-+-+-​
After the three ate, Ashikaga and Osaki got ready and set out for the day. "So..." Osaki started, he binds his hands together then rests his head in them.
"So— what?"
"So, how does it feel to be going into A1! You feelin' like a hero yet?" he urged. Ashikaga closed her eyes and thought, "I don't know. I mean I wanted to get into the A1, but it doesn't feel that special." Osaki nodded, "I just think you're really lucky. I tried to get into A1 with all of my might but I never did." Ashikaga looked up from the ground to Osaki, "Was it that important?" She asked. Osaki was quiet. "Hmm. Nah, just as long as we get to help people what does it matter." Soon after there talk, the two siblings were at the gates of A1 again. "Well, this is where we leave each other. Bye Ash!" Osaki waved, sprouted his wings and flew into the doors of U. A. and Ashikaga followed in behind him. "Alright Ashikaga, let's go," she whispered to herself.

Ashikaga stopped at the principal's office first. She told her the way to A1 and paper that showed the schedule and map of the school. "So hero classes start tomorrow..." she trailed off as she slid open the door. "A sliding door... gotta remember that." Ashikaga looked around the room, "Oh I'm the first one here. I guess it is pretty early." she shrugged it off and took a seat right in front of the teacher's desk.

Allanon walks into the class with bags under his eye's, he just quietly sits at his desk and falls asleep, "how did I end up in this class, oh ya my dad left me a letter of recommendation, lucky me, I have his quirk, I wonder if it will sync with mine, only time will tell" he murmurs to himself, Allanon then try's to activate his fathers quirk but hears people in the hallway and quickly stops, and continues to sleep.

1586667796134.png
Soft strands of white hair lay with ease across the young girl's face, as white light shines upon her face that remains still and motionless drifting in the abyss of slumber. Sanako Shino-Todoroki is her name and in a moment's time, her clock rung through her dream state pulling into the consciousness of the now. She attempted to fight back with a grown and rolled-up fist, hitting against the wall causing the golden retro clock to fall on the other hand. Her eyes pushed past the heaviness of sleep to gaze lazily at the ringing clock, letting her finger drift up and end its loud misery of waking her up. Sanako glided her small frame from the comfort it was in, yawning as she let her hand rise up through her hair as her eyes scanned her eyes through tired vision. It wasn't until the shrill voice of her nervous father that Sanako had fully woken up from her dizzy, dream-filled head.

"SANA! 怠惰な女の子を急いで!" Her father spoke in calm panic as she heard him fumble through their kitchen. But, Sanako let his words fly through one ear and out the other as she fell forward. Her eyes meeting sleepiness once more but before her cheek could meet the ground, a mirror portal had been opened letting Sanako fall through it and into the kitchen and into her father's arm. Sanako rubbed her eyes as she looked up at her father with a warm smile on her face as she clung onto him.

"Sana, go get ready for school before your father decides to go against the words of Mr. Bakugo himself." Her mother said helping her down from her father's grasp and kissing her forehead.

"Ah! I will, I will let me get ready first and I'll head out immediately." Sanako said while heading to the first-floor bathroom. Her mother and father shook their head lovingly at each other before listening to Sanako's parting words as the bathroom doors closed. "ちなみに、私は怠惰ではありません"

Sanako looked clicked her tongue as she moved all of her brother's stuff out of the way, time to get ready for school. She had to admit she was a bit nervous, she was a recommended student which already made her destined for sharp stares and mean glances. Especially since her recommendation was by such a respected hero. Sanako pushed those thoughts aside as she put her hair up in a messy bun held up by chopsticks and put on the school uniform, bought by her mother. She blew kisses into the mirror and winked, "Time for school." She looked into the mirror and pulled her body through it, walking from her mirrored bathroom into town. She took about five minutes to make it to school, she looked up at the U.A. building and stared at it in awe for a moment. Before she headed off inside, looking around the school looking for a reflection on any room that seemed important. Finally, Sanako looked into a room that held her someone she knew since childhood, Ashikaga Bakugou, she would consider her a family friend. Her brother not so much since he teased her since birth it felt like. She walked through a window with a reflective surface and smiled at her.

"So when do we get started huh?" Sanako smirked at Ashikaga as she crossed her arms in confidence excited to see her friend's reaction to her being there.

Interaction Kana.M. Kana.M.

Interactions-Open

Last edited:
Akira Midoriya
The Prodigal Son

Akira wasn't able to make it to the entrance exams, as he was quite sick, and needed some bedrest. Luckily, he'd been able to take a test on his own, and was officially accepted into UA's Hero Course. Congratulations! He could continue down his path of being seen as a lesser copy of his brother. He'd always felt inadequate compared to his brother...just a poor imitation of a true hero. The fact that Deku was rarely around didn't help much. Regardless, he wasn't getting anyone laying in bed and hating himself. As the alarm clock blared, Akira let out a long, weary sigh as he threw the covers away and performed his daily routine. He was right in the middle of getting dressed when his mother barged into his room, a smile across her face as she shouted, "WAKE UP, AK-oh, you're already awake..." Akira nearly jumped out of his skin, responding with, "GAHH! Jesus Christ, you scared me..." He went back to putting his uniform on, Ochako making sure that every little detail was perfect. Akira, while a bit disgruntled, let her do her thing. While Akira was far from ecstatic, Ochako was overjoyed to see her handsome boy go to his first day of high school. Once his uniform was perfect, she gave Akira a big fat kiss on the cheek, making Akira smile a bit as he asked, "Need me to walk Ally to school?" Ochako smiled softly, leaning against the door frame as she said, "Yeah. I'm sure she'd love it..." Akira felt his mother's eyes on him, asking in an embarrassed tone, "What! Something wrong?" The brunette simply smiled and turned away, saying, "No, nothing. Come on, before your sister's start getting impatient."

It wasn't long until Akira was at the door, waiting for Rei and Ally. Despite his daddy issues, Akira had a good relationship with his siblings, especially Rei, being twins. He placed his hands in his pockets, smiling when his sister's came along. Akira ruffled Ally's hair, asking, "Ready for your first day, Ally?" He smirked over at Rei, saying in a sarcastic tone, "Ready to become a hero, Sis?" His words echoed through his mind after he said them. "Become a hero..." After today, their path was laid out for them. They'd both become heroes, just like their parents...Akira couldn't help but feel like his family's shadow was hanging over him and Rei, but neither of them really had a choice. They might as well just roll with it.
SugarSpiceMekoPicoCoco SugarSpiceMekoPicoCoco

Himiko Hiroka, The Notorious Daughter
Tags:
Open

8uDGSPF.png

It had been several days since she had departed the Hospital, though the doctors had wanted to keep her longer given the state of her Injuries the girls was stubborn in her desire to get out, that plus several good meals did wonder for her recovery speed, good meals delivered in secret by her aunt knowing full well that hospital food was not far above prison in her opinion. I mean she wasn't that badly hurt, all things considered, she didn't even break anything, just a few dozen fractures...ok maybe a few more since she heard something about doctor grouping them together to make it easier to point he just wrote compound fracture instead of listing them, the swelling and bruising were fine too, I mean stuff gets bigger when it swells so a bigger brain never hurt anyone. The main issue though had come from her using her quirk on her arm, they just listed that down as localized malnutrition but a few good meals sorted it out. It was annoying though with the questions about the scar and other injuries from before the test, she just kept tight-lipped on those though so eventually doctors gave up.

So here she was getting wheeled out of the Hospital finally, sure she could walk but there was some instance about the hospital policy, fortunately, she had her caretaker there to make it easier, still, she was jumping from the chair as soon as it reached the exit, gulping down the fresh non-hospital air with relief.

"Smells like Freedom! I mean I get Hospitals are for the best but I just wish it didn't smell so sterile, also wish there were less sick people...that's not good for your health" laughing back into high spirits and looking to the stern face of her caretaker, getting a faint nod and acknowledgment though she had lived with him long enough to be able to see through the smiling aura hidden away. The next several months would flash by as she waited for her acceptance letter, not wishing to accept the possibility she might not have made it...after all in her mind even if she didn't get to U.A that wouldn't change the path she had in the mind the slightest, she was still going to be a hero like her Caretaker, her Father. Her time doing choirs were rushed to keep on top of them with every other moment trying to work the best she could to refine herself further before the starting day of school, the training didn't end just because she got past the entrance exam.

The one downside compared to something like UA is she was sorely lacking in resources, there was no high tech robots or other equipment so instead, they had to make do with the traditional and unconventional, the later her Aunt had no issues aiding in between attempted spars with her Father. Running along the beach with as much weight as she could manage from the clearing of the scrap, lifting and flipping a weighted tractor tire each time until her arms burned, ducking and diving while slowly advancing with the loaded wagon attached in a harness, punching a large log that she had managed to secure against the hillside like an oversized nail with her hands as bruised and bloodied hammers, sparring with her father and finally the refitted baseball launcher that was instead taking the collected scrap and firing it out. The last was likely the most dangerous, though there was likely some truth to "If you can dodge a wrench you and dodge a punch....." it would have been worse but the moment her aunt pulled out the gun her Fathers hand was on the barrel, and no the fact they were rubber bullets didn't matter, even so finding her collapsed from exhaustion was not rare occurrence, though she must have sleepwalked back to her bed since she found herself tucked within every time.

This brings us to the day of truth with the first class of U.A set to start that day, waking up to the dawn light peeking through the windows and donning the uniform, though unlike many of her peers the entire ensemble appeared to be several sizes too large resulting in an extremely baggy fit concealing much of her frame, very similar to her usual fashion sense. Her wild hair was secured with a multitude of clips and ribbons to little effect, creating a forest of messy spiked locks all the same, finally securing one of her usual masks around her mouth and neck to finish the design. She had tried once again in vain to neaten the hair with a comb though sadly such was not to be with it refusing to accept any other real styling unless being constantly enforced or tied.

The most important preparation though was, of course, the large breakfast, working alongside a busy kitchen of the other orphans to put together the pseudo-family ritual and table full of soups, rice, and variety of other sides more than enough to satisfy the ravenous appetites of the household. With all that said and done, however, she was finally ready to head out, she did have quite the walk to the academy so was best to avoid being late especially on her first day, so with a heft of the large packed bag bulging outwards, she took to the rural path and off into the city towards the large H shaped building far in the distance.

11498-1877603646~3.png

Eichi Tainara stared at the ceiling of his bedroom as the light of dawn started peaking through the half-drawn curtains onto his bedspread. Today was the first day of the rest of his life; the day his hero studies would begin at the illustrious UA High school. This was also the reason why he'd woken up so early this morning. After getting a snack in the middle of the night, he just couldn't get his mind to quiet back down enough to let him slumber. He took a ball off his desk and tossed it in the air above his chest, playing catch with himself now that he could adequately see his surroundings in the light.

Eichi had spent the last month feeling conflicted about this day, and his entrance into the school. He was incredibly excited when his uncle Tetsutetsu gave him the envelope containing his recommendation letter from Red Riot. His uncle, being a fellow classmate, friend, and occasional partner in battle to the famous Red Riot was never lost on Eichi. Uncle TT, a nickname given to Tetsutetsu by his mother, was a great hero in his own right. But when he was little, Eichi always had the most fun listening to stories of his uncle and Red Riot fighting villains together. Both always said one of the best things to come out of their schooling was their friendship.

While Eichi appreciated the gesture immensely from the pro hero, he felt a bit like he had cheated his way in. He'd heard about how tough the entrance exam was in the past from classmates' accounts of their older siblings' experiences. It certainly wasn't a cakewalk, but he probably could have managed with his quirk. He felt he'd also been cheated out of the experience too, especially since he'd be going in blind today; to his knowledge there would be no familiar faces waiting for him at UA. As it happened however his travel ball baseball team was touring Peru with the rest of the junior-pro Japanese league at the time of the test. Therefore he wasn't able to clear his conscious by earning his spot in front of the other applicants. So, having no one to be reasonably angry at, Eichi laid in bed trying to console himself that it was just a matter of circumstance.

He practiced his quirk as he threw the ball up into the air. After flicking his wrist and launching the ball up into the air, Eichi compressed his hand paper-thin, to the point it nearly looked two-dimensional. Then as the ball reached its peak and began to descend, he released his quirk an his hand swelled back to its normal shape and size before catching the ball in his outstretched palm. As he compressed and decompressed his hand he took deep breaths, feeling the anger leaving his system. Eichi caught the ball one last time and put it back on his nightstand where he'd grabbed it from. He shifted onto his side as the shadows in his room stretched and shrunk to their more familiar morning sizes. His eyelids finally began to droop, and he thought about his favorite memory from his trip to South America. His teammates had dared him to talk to a girl he'd taken a fancy to at one of his games. After the game they were strolling through a market and in a bid to impress her, he sliced open a coconut using his compressed hand and offered it to the girl. "What was her name...?" he mumbled drowsily. "Isabella? Esmerelda...?"

Just as sleep was finally about to overtake him- *BEBEEP* *BEBEEP* *BEBEEP* *BEBEE-*
Eichi split his alarm clock in half with his compressed arm, leaving a shallow notch in the top of his nightstand... again. "Dammit!" He sighed, then rolled out of bed and slipped on his uniform, still folded and pressed from when he'd gotten it delivered. He grabbed his schoolbag and shuffled downstairs, meeting his father in the kitchen, who was brewing a pot of coffee. "Hey son!" "Mornin' dad..." Eichi slinked to the fridge, pulled out some old rice and an egg, then proceeded to fry the egg in a skillet. He was glad his mother had already gone to work, he could not have handled her level of energy on half a night's sleep.

"
So I take it you didn't get much rest?" his dad asked. "No. I was up all night thinking about today." Between his mother and father, Eichi's father Ayako was much calmer. And more quiet. Eichi has struggled with his anger over the years, and his father has taught everything he can to help him be less irritable. One of these lessons was to always be honest about one's thoughts.
"
Well I can't blame ya, this is UA Highschool we're talking about here. But Uncle Kirishima and Uncle TT wouldn't have given you a recommendation if they didn't think you were up for it." Eichi nodded in understanding with his head resting in his palm as he leaned on the table, having finished preparing his meal. He began to eat and between bites his head slipped from his hand momentarily as he dozed. His father took the coffee pot and a full mug in his hand and walked towards his son. "Need sone coffee Eichi?" Eichi looked up through half lifted eyes, and before his father could say anything, he took the coffee pot instead of the mug and downed a third of the pot.

Just then the doorbell rang, and after exchanging confused looks, Ayako left the kitchen to answer the front door. "
Eichi!" his father called. "I forgot! Your ride is here!" "Ride?" Eichi thought. He grabbed his bag and came to the door as he gulped down the last bit of coffee in his mouth. At the door standing next to his father was a man in a courier outfit. "The school sent a shuttle bus to pick up the students who live farther away," his father explained. "Oh," Eichi said, rather unexcitedly. "Great. First I just thought I had to waltz into class without taking the entrance exam like some kind of show-off. Now they're gonna drive me there on a private bus? I'm gonna look like a pompous ass!" Eichi's family was fairly well off, but the only thing he'd experienced that was remotely close to this was his baseball team's sweaty school bus. He told his dad goodbye and promptly cupped his hand over the side of his face in a show of embarrassment as he walked to the bus behind the driver. He kept his hand over his face as he sat down near the back, taking note of a few students already on the shuttle.

Interaction @ whoever's character lives too far away to walk to school lol

689b782adfeb1308a78e5d688913ff5b.png

Can't see me

d8yu6s4-bd4c439f-0be7-4543-b022-e4d0acaaa553.png
~The Academy Entrance~
Interactions: None Mentions: None

The chirping of birds could be heard echoing among the tree tops; their symphony of calls accompanied by the brisk rattlings of the various cicada's hidden among the lush foliage surrounding the space in which Jin presently found himself. The oval shaped National Park, renowned for its frequent gatherings of picnics and barbecues was also notorious for being a couples hot spot, especially during the dying hours of the day. Though currently Jin was not here for either of those reasons, Instead, the circular shape of the park had provided him with something far more beneficial. Not only was this an opportunity to get fresh air, the circular shape of the park had acted as a circuit of sorts, Jin alongside several others using its as a make shift running course. Jin like every other day since the arduous 'Fake City Exam' had visited the park; the youth presently deep into today's series of laps with the focus of exceeding his current 'best time'. Wrapped around his waist was the red jacket he often wore; the garment dancing against the oncoming wind as Jin ran through the park, his long ears trailing behind him as he overtook a group of elderly doing their leisurely morning jog.

The morning run had become somewhat of a habit for Jin, it was a good way to expel all the pent up energy that he had bouncing within himself, an energy that had been ready to burst at the seams considering how nervous he was about the exam results. True, he had done better than several others; the ease in which they succumbed to the looming threat revealing just how unsuited they were to the life of a hero. If something like that was enough to cause them to falter, then what good would they be in the face of looming danger? Jin didn't like thinking this way, to rule out someones chances based on one error, though he could not deny the undeniable truth that that one error could be the difference between life or death in the real world. Jin gritted his teeth and spurned himself even faster, shaking the thought out of his head.

"Weakness is not the enemy, but an ally helping you to grow"

One of his fathers favourite sayings and a phrase that often caused his mother to get irritated as she was of the opposite opinion. Jin had no right to chastise those that faltered. His own weakness had led him to taking advantage of their hesitation in favour of making himself look better rather than doing the heroic thing. Instead of helping those that had needed it, Jin in his own selfish desire to live up to his parents former glory had instead used them as a stepping stone and it was only now after the exam that he had come to that realisation; a realisation that was far from the true hero image that he wanted to become. Without even realising it, Jin had found himself on all fours, the rabbit man on auto pilot as he sprinted past several shocked onlookers, the boy mulling over his own weaknesses.

Senses shut to the world around him, Jin had failed to notice his parents in front of him, his father in a knelt down position with his quirk activated and his mother behind him, supporting his back as they braced for the impact of their son running at them full throttle. It was only thanks to his fathers quirk that Jin was stopped in his tracks and sent backwards several yards from the recoil. The spring like arms of his father absorbing the force of the impact and repelling it.

"Just what the hell do you think your doing?!" shouted his mother as she dusted herself off and helped his father back onto his feet. "School starts in just over an hour and I don't care how fast you think you are, your still going to be late if you continue to run around here like some idiot" her fist was raised in front of her as she berated her son. "Now now Dear.. I'm sure Jin has a lot on his mind.. it is the first day" his father intervened, though compared to the energy radiating from Rumi, his 'impact' seemed minimalistic. "Huh?!?!.." was her only reply as she turned to walk, towards Jin who himself was picking himself back up and dusting himself off.

"Running around here isn't going to help you overcome whatever it is that has been bothering you! Your only causing trouble for everyone else around here damn it" her tone was still tough as she continued to berate him. "Mom I..." began Jin but he was quickly interrupted "Listen here!" she grabbed Jin and pulled him closer, "Whatever it is that is bothering you, forget it! U.A has seen the potential and accepted you into their school. Thats the reality of it. They didn't get no letter of recommendation from us. You got in on your own merit. Now what you do from this point forward will determine the kind of hero you will become!, not mulling about here in the park!" her tough grip on Jin had quickly turned into a motherly one as she placed the same hand behind his head and pulled him in for an embrace. "Now go make us proud" she whispered in his ear, just as his father came closer.

It was just over an hour since Jin's debacle at the park and he now found himself at the precipice of his new school life, standing right beside the open gate as other students flocked into the academy. Many of them had been dropped off by their parents; the proud mothers and fathers relishing this moment as their son or daughter took their first step towards their futures, though for Jin, he had begged both his mom and dad to stay at home today, their former glory was something he did not need looming over him at the academy and the less people who knew about it the better. Though explaining to them his reasons was a tad more complicated than it needed to be as his mother initially took it as him being ashamed of them.

As the students continued into the academy grounds, Jin could not help but recognise several of them from the exam day, but many more he had not seen before and just like he was busy examining them, he could not help but feel several eyes upon him as well, a slightly competitive air radiating off of a few of them. Everyone here had the same goal and for better or worse, they were all rivals scrambling for that same dream.

Nerves calmed, Jin finally stepped into the grounds; a parchment in his hand showing him the directions to class 1-A.

Can't see me

1v3-tnFg_400x400.jpg
At first Yukine was skeptical of the idea of getting to skip the entrance exams as a recommended student, but he had to admit it certainly had its perks. It almost felt like cheating, in a way. Hundreds of students would be attending, most of them tired from having passed the entrance exams, and here he was well-rested and yawning waiting next to his mailbox for the shuttle bus to pick him up. His dad had to take the entrance exams, so why did he get a free pass? Lost in his thoughts and slight guilt, he didn't even notice the shuttle until he heard the hissing of the doors opening in front of him. Yukine jumped at the sudden noise, despite himself. Now a bit annoyed, he quickly made his way to the very back of the bus and sighed. He didn't feel ready at all. Sure, there were some physical tests on his end, but he had taken them way before the actual entrance exams. He wanted to prove himself, not easily coast along until he graduated. He wanted to be challenged, to grow. Already, some students would be looking at him with contempt. Not good.

That was usually Yukine's thing, just the thought that he would be out of his element upon entering the school was enough to put him in a sour mood. He slouched in his seat and pulled his knees up so that his shins were pressed against the back of the seat in front of him, and decided to read up on the student handbook he was given as a download file for his phone. He casually scrolled through it, quickly skimming over the document so that he was familiar with the code of conduct. They would be using their quirks to their full potential at UA, and he didn't want to be accidentally breaking any rules by fooling around and using his quirk when he wasn't allowed to. Halfway through, he finally noticed that he had decided to sit across from a taller boy with what he assumed was a crew cut. Yukine wasn't good at telling what hairstyles were what, given how he kept his hair. Figuring he might as well try to make at least a few friends for the next four years of his life, he mumbled a quick "what's your name?" to the guy, internally cursing his lack of communication skills as he continued skimming through the student handbook.
J. Africa J. Africa

Kanji awoke worrier than usual pretty nervous about the events of the entrance exams he wondered if he would make it in and if so what class? He shrugged off the thoughts though he suspected he wouldn’t get in because of the whole scrap metal falling on him thing. Thinking about that he rubbed on his wounds feeling a lot better. If he got in he would make sure to thank that red headed chick for the save.

Kanji stopped thinking and decided to go back to sleep so he did when he did he awoke a few bourse later with some mail he went to open it and he saw that he got excepted he jumped out of bed and jumped up in down in happiness. He spent the entire day training ready for the class in 1A tomorrow he had a large meal that night in celebration but also to get some energy after that he went off to bed early so he would be well rested for the big day tomorrow.

Kanji arose earlier than usual to get ready for his class he put on casual clothes and had breakfast after which he headed off to UA for his first day at the academy.

(Sorry for this one it’s a bit rushed but it’s still good and he’s open for interaction in the classroom)9F630B7E-6BD0-485A-848B-65E429F2C173.jpeg

Akane Takami
Akane.jpg
Akane was up long before her alarm clock rang. She was staring out the window, watching the early morning traffic. She had always found it relaxing, just watching the world run as it should. She had a lot on her mind right now. It was her first day of school at UA and she would’ve been lying if she claimed she wasn’t a bit nervous. Her parents had been ecstatic when they learned that she had gotten into class 1-A, her mother especially. Akane wondered what it would be like.

Her alarm clock finally rang and she turned it off almost immediately. Her first day of school had officially begun. Akane swung open her door and instead of taking the stairs down, she climbed over the railing and dropped. She flapped her wings twice to slow her fall and landed softly on the ground.

Good morning, Mom!” she said as she walked into the kitchen, folding her wings in.

“Akane, what have I told you about flying inside the house? You’re going to knock something over one day,” said her mother, ever the worrier.

Sorry,” she said cheekily. They both knew she would do it again without a second thought.

Her mother shook her head and mumbled something about children these days. Akane sat on a tall stool, tall enough that she could stretch her tail all the way down and it wouldn’t touch the ground. She quickly ate the large breakfast her mother had prepared.

“Do you want me to drive you to school?” asked her mother.

No thanks, I think I’ll fly,” said Akane, already walking back up the stairs.

“Make sure you don’t overdo it,” called out her mother. She knew how Akane tended to be pretty reckless due to the nature of her quirk.

Akane smiled. “I know!

She walked back into her room, grabbed her stuff and then opened the window. A warm gust of air entered the house and Akane climbed out and spread her wings to their full length. She took off and quickly found a strong wind to ride. The winds were pretty calm today, which meant she hardly needed to flap at all. She just cruised and let the wind carry her in the right direction.

Looking down, Akane watched the normal early morning hustle and bustle of people getting to where they needed. Normally she would have liked to slow down a bit to watch and observe, and possibly hear some interesting news. But today she sped over them and quickly made it to the front entrance of UA. She landed and looked up at the large building. The realization just hit her. She was now a UA student. It almost felt unreal. Tucking her wings in even tighter, Akane walked through the front gates like every other student. I should probably stay on the ground, at least until I get used to this place, she thought as she made her way to the 1-A homeroom.

Interactions - Open

Natsuhime Kirishima
075d98d512ca03670456ed025e4ba00aef5d6993_00.jpg
A sharp pain surged through Natsuhime's body causing her to let out a groan and open her eyes slowly. She had finally been able to get to sleep and now she was being woken up. Just her luck. She groaned softly and went to sit up to asses the damage, but she was held down by a weight on her chest. Her brows furrowed and she looked down to see Junji sprawled on top of her like a blanket. "Junji..." she sighed and looked over to see her sister Marina cuddled up next to her with her hand jabbed in Natsuhime's side. More than likely the young girl was dreaming of fighting and activated her quirk. Her sister's quirk was like her father's but still being developed so of course it wasn't as strong as his, but dammit it hurt nonetheless.

"Wait...if they're in my bed..." she sighed and put a hand on Junji's back as she sat up, looking around her room to see that she was right. On the other side of her was Katsuo and at the end of the bed were her parent. "You all have rooms, why are you in mine?" she asked and shook her head. Natsuhime had a king sized bed so she had enough room for them and they lived in a two story house with four bedrooms and three bathrooms, yet her entire family was in her room. None of them answered but did groan at her with her mother opening an eye and looking at her. "Natsu...why are you awake? Did you have a bad dream?" she yawned and sat up slowly, pulling a blanket over herself. Natsuhime gave her mother a blank look and huffed. "No, why is everyone in my bed? Don't you all have your own beds?" she asked and her mother furrowed her brows. "Yeah, but you've been gone a whole year and soon you'll be going to go live in the dorms if you're in the class like your dad and I were in. Can you blame us for wanting to be as close to you while we still can?" Natsuhime's features softened and she nodded in understanding. She moved with Junji carefully so that she was sleeping against her parents with Mina laying back down and running her hands through her daughter's hair and humming softly so that she could fall back to sleep.

A few hours passed and she was awoken to the smell of something delicious. Her eyes opened and she was staring at Marina's feet and had Junji's face squished against hers. "Up, up, up." she chanted to herself and sat up, holding onto Junji's back and moving off of her bed and setting her brother down in her place. She then went to do her morning routine of using the bathroom, checking her phone, and then taking a shower. "Hey, mom, can you get my clothes for today? I don't know where you put them." she called out and Mina obliged.

It took her fifteen minutes for her to shower and now she was drying her short hair and looking down at the uniform that her mother gave her. She furrowed her brows and looked at the uniform. She recognized the uniform but didn't look too much into it and put it on. She saw that her mother had customized it for her with the ends of the skirt having small pink x's on it, her family crest on the white shirt, and the knee high socks having red ribbons on the back. "I'm not wearing these." she put the socks down and put on the brown loafers. She made her way downstairs and saw her mother sitting at the table with a piece of paper and cup of coffee. "Good morning, Natsuhime. Do you like the...where are the socks?" Natsuhime took a seat across from her mother and picked up the glass of juice. "I'm not wearing those socks. They're cute, but they look like they're part of a Halloween costume." Natsuhime shrugged and drank some juice. "That's so mean! After I went through all that trouble to put the ribbons on them!"

"I know and I appreciate it mom, but Marina can wear them. They suit her more. This is enough." she said and pointed to the crest on her shirt and signaled to her skirt. "Any way, what are you reading?" Mina grinned and slid the letter to her. It was her acceptance letter into U.A. Her eyes began to sparkle like in the anime's she watched and she welled up with pride. At that moment her father stepped in with breakfast and sat it in front of her. "Congratulations, sweetie!" Mina grinned and she looked up at her then down at the letter that her father signed himself.

"Wait. This better not be because you said anything to anyone. Because if you said anything to get me into U.A. I'm not going. I'd rather go to a normal highschool than to one just because my parents are pro heroes ." she placed the paper on the table and pushed it away. Eijiro let out a sigh and sat down after bringing Mina her breakfast and sitting down with his own. "I didn't say anything to anyone. They accepted you based on what you showed them in the entrance exam. I had nothing to do with it. Except write the letters." he smiled and began to eat. That made Natsuhime smile and begin to eat too. "I can't believe that I got into U.A.!" she said with a mouthful of food and Eijiro nodded. "We're really proud of you! You're going to enjoy U.A. so much and learn so many things!" her father added in. The two looked like pigs talking with their mouths full and Mina sighed.

"You two can talk about this on the way to school. For now, stop getting food all over my table!" she scolded her two pigs and they both apologized. The rest of the morning went by nicely with the rest of the Kirishima children waking up and getting ready for school and eating. Natsuhime shared the news with her siblings who congratulated her.

"Ready to go, Natsuhime?" her father called from the doorway and she nodded, grabbing her backpack and put it on. "Bye! I love you guys! Have a good day at school and work!" she called out and followed her father out of the house and they began their journey to school. Of course they took the car because the train proved to be difficult with Eijiro getting recognized and stopped by people to get pictures taken and autographs.

After arriving to the school, she got out with her father. "Let me walk you to class, Natsuhime."
"Are you serious? No thank you, dad. I can do this part on my own." she smiled and looked up at the large campus and smiled in awe. "But, Natsu, please!" her father practically begged and she stood beside her father, looking up at him. "Dad, I'll see you later. Have a good day." she said and stood up on her tippy toes to kiss him on the cheek. "Thanks for everything, dad." she said softly and turned around and headed to the entrance of the academy and saw many people gathered and heading in the same direction that she was.

"This place is much bigger than I thought. And I don't have a map or anything....I should've let dad walk me to class...." she sighed and looked around to see if anyone could help her. She looked around and her eyes landed on a boy, or rabbit? Either way he was noticable and she saw a map in his hands so she decided to dig into her Kirishima namesake and go make friends. She walked up to him, and peered over his shoulder. "Is that a map to 1-A?" she asked and tilted her head, her sharp teeth showing, again something she could thank her dad for.

Interactions: Phayne Phayne

Last edited:
Tags:
Phayne Phayne lonecoyote lonecoyote (Open)

8uDGSPF.png

The UA shuttle bus appeared to have been a fact she, unfortunately, had not been aware of, maybe too wrapped up in other preparations that such was never actually noticed, then again she never really minded long walks, it would be a good cool-down exercise and chance to mentally prepare themselves further for a full day of excitement at the school. The heavy tree-lined road would eventually give way to the start of the city streets, going from the residential to the far more bustling and crowded city center, a massive surge of people and traffic all going about there lives with only there destination in mind. As she waits to cross one of the streets something else pierces through the myriad of sounds and smells around her, one of the giant screens lining the tall buildings displaying the morning news, recent heroic events and the like announcing to the world recent events.

Scenes of the current number 1 hero fighting some masked villain had her staring for some time though she really could not place the feeling, I mean sure it was a hero she looked up to given there actions but still there was always something a little more there. Still, even after all of that, he would still come second to one that she held even greater, her Father at the orphanage, he did all he did even without a quirk and looked after everyone even if they were not his own, even going as far as risking his life. The memory-filled her with a warm feeling as she thought back to it, idly rubbing her left arm as she does, sure it was one of the scariest times of her life but at the same time, seeing him appear also made it one of the happiest she would never forget. The girl is brought from her nostalgia by the beeping of the crossing, quickly catching herself to skip across the road to the other side and continue her journey. She took a final look at the screen before leaving had her chuckle, the news report had been followed by one of her Aunties construction commercials 'We Break Stuff, Build Stuff, Fix Stuff' sure it hadn't been the initial motto but it was a middle ground with the advertising firm since it was a valid point 'You can't say that on TV' resulting in the toned-down change.

After a while, she finally arrives at the school grounds, seeing the vast array of diverse faces that had managed to pass the exam, pushing aside the guilt as the notion of those who she had seen on the day that was absent. A wide collection of new and familiar scents met her nose but before she could seek out those she had encountered on the day she stops frozen in her tracks with a wide eye look at what was in front of her.

"Its...Its.....It's SO FLUFFY!" Her eyes turning to hearts for a moment as she sprints forward at an unfortunate individual, seemingly enamored with the appearance of the boy she attempts to tackle and hug from behind with considerable strength and a wide grin behind the mask having lost control for a moment as she gets carried away with the display.

1587006641246.png Location: U.A. Courtyard (Open for interaction)

As the wind blew by, Dio cringed in minor pain from the bandages blown against his burnt skin slightly. It didn't seem like the proper condition to be in, for his first day of being enrolled in the hero course at U.A. Alas, it was an unavoidable reality; refusing the advice of his mother to remain home and fully recuperate, insisting the school would understand his absence for a short while. Due to Dio's confidence, he had managed to convince her that he was in a better state than he truly is. As such, here stood a half-ready hero, with neither the attitude nor physical condition ready for this daunting endeavor. "Dammit," He cursed, holding his arm closer to his torso, as he recalled the events responsible for this injury.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Naught but a few days after the entrance exam, Dio received the notice from U.A. He had been accepted, with his performance during the exam indicating he was a hero worth molding by the illustrious academy. Unfortunately, there was no information on anything that gave him negative marks or would infer on areas to improve, but that was a moot point. He was an official student as of that moment, and celebrations were upcoming. After another day of hero work for Mt. Lady, she came home to an elated son, eager to spread the great news. Cheers and hugs inbound, the family of false giants decided upon a celebratory home-cooked dinner. With his mother cooking, Dio was delegated to picking up spices and soft drinks from a convenience store a few blocks away. Eagerly, he bolted out to complete this errand, thinking of just his favorite brand of soda to drink too much of.

Since it was getting dark, Dio refrained from using his gigantifying quirk, sticking to what his mother always said. 'Never use your quirk after dark,' She had told him in the past. 'Villains could instantly single you out as the relative of a hero they want revenge on.' Dio had no qualms following advice that kept him safe, though it did make the trip take longer than if he could just become a giant with a longer stride. So, he was left with only the option of running as quickly as he could, which served to get him within sight of the convenience store quicker.

Taking his time to find all that he needed, Dio brought all the goods to the counter to bring them home. With the total known, he had plenty of money to spare, so he threw in a couple of candy bars at the last second. 'Mom doesn't need to know about these.' He thought with a chuckle, fishing money out of his pocket and handing it to the cashier. At that moment, it felt as if all time slowed down, for in Dio's peripheral vision, a light came into existence. Growing in intensity until it became blinding, he turned in its direction just as whatever it was collided with him. Blown into the back wall, the cashier screamed in terror, running away from a growling Dio heard right above him. The assailant jumped off of him, scratching the linoleum floor as it walked presumably to the cashier that drew its attention.

Gritting his teeth, the disgruntled teen turned his head to identify what had just entered the store. On it's hind legs and jumping onto the counter, Dio could see a larger than normal dog growling at the cashier. With black fur, the canine spouted flames from the top of it's spine, letting out small flares whenever it opened it's mouth. "Quick! Get some help kid!" The cashier shouted, ushering a nod from DIo, avoiding broken glass as he stood. Heading for the broken sliding door, he paused upon hearing the cashier scream in pain. Dio turned in time to see the hell hound was able to breathe fire from its maw. Flames merely singed the helpless employee as he ducked, but it was enough for Dio to realized he couldn't just leave.

Nabbing a loose can (ironically from the pack he intended to buy), he performed a classic trick of shaking the heck out of it and pulled the tab. "Over here, you mutt!" He demanded the beast, pulling the tab and letting loose a spray of carbonated beverage all over the dog. It barely dwindled the flames with a hiss, though it was thankfully enough to get the animal's attention. Turning with a bark, the dog lept and let loose heat and fire from it's mouth upon Dio. The two tumbled out into the street, with the foe lighting up the darkened road better than the streetlights could. Trembling in hesitation, the hellish creature seemed even more demonic out here. Nonetheless, Dio sized up the beast literally; activating his gigantism quirk, he wanted to make this a fair fight. "I can't let you out of my sight," he spoke to the dog. "You'll just hurt more people, so I'm sorry about this in advance."

The dog wouldn't understand his words and attacked mid growth, latching onto Dio's right arm with it's teeth. The bite combined with the heat made for one painful combo; Dio's yelling echoed down the street, alarming anyone who was idle in their homes, wanting to have a peaceful evening. If not to make things worse, the hellhound started chewing on Dio's arm, continuing the pain over and over again. Writhing in terror, Dio tried to escape the beast, futilely punching it's chest. Shouting, "Get off!", Dio tensed up his left arm building up his pent up stress caused by all the pain coursing through his body. Stress quirk triggering, black specks started to grow in patches on his arm, steadily growing with each passing second of Dio getting pulled along like a chew toy. Stopping with his arm completely black, Dio unleashed one final punch before going unconscious. Striking the beast square in it's ribcage, the shock made it's body freeze for a moment; slack jaw letting Dio's arm slip out. Flames stopped being released was all Dio remembered before everything turning to darkness.

Days after that event, Dio was in hospital, getting treated with antibiotics and stitches, admittedly moderately patching up his injured arm. Overhearing that after his knockout, pro heroes came by, including one that controlled animals, taming the hellhound and taking it who knows where. Better news for the bedridden teen, who relaxed his body completely to avoid any pain. Additionally, his distraught mother was at his side whenever she got the chance, saying that they'd have the celebratory dinner when he felt 100% better. Hearing that made Dio's heart sink; he was accepted into U.A. How was he supposed to go there like this?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dio was still pissed about that incident; with his right arm still bandaged up, he had been cursing under his breath a lot more since then. Losing a positive disposition when nobody was around, he would clench his fists at the thought his whole life nearly ended from one freak accident. Unbeknownst to him, these negative feelings had been compounding in his body this whole time, building up with the effect of Stress. The only sign he knew of this was more cramps and pained muscles, though he figured it due to just getting out of being bedridden. Regardless, he urged himself into U.A. and remembering he was supposed to head to Class 1-A.

Rei, Midoriya brunet.jpg

(Location: Outside Midoriya Household)

Rei was excited for her first day of high school. She was recommended by her father to a place known as U.A, the top hero School in Japan, where she would get the best chance of becoming a hero. Thoughts ran through her mind, keeping her awake for most of the night until she was finally able to fall asleep. Despite her excitement, going to sleep so late didn't do her very much good. When she woke up she was way more tired than usual and a bit confused. "Hmm..What time is it..." She questioned herself as she sat up in her bed, eyeing the soft yellow light on the floor of her bedroom that shone through her curtains.

Batting her eyes, she looked around her room. Everything seemed to be normal except something was off though she couldn't put her finger on it and she was too tired to try and pinpoint what was bothering her. Rei continued looking around the room, trying to collect her thoughts and fully wake up. It hit her when saw the U.A girls uniform folded neatly on her desk. "Wait... it's the first day of school isn't it..." She sat there for a second and her eyes went wide. Hugging her blanket to her chest she whipped her head around to check the time, only one hour before school. She felt her heart stop for a second staring at the clock in disbelief, hoping that maybe she was dreaming but there was no mistaking it.

"Are you serious!" She whined, throwing her covers over her shoulder and running to her bathroom to get her routine started. Not having much time, she took a shower, dried her hair, brushed her teeth and put on her uniform. Her mother probably figured she was already awake, knowing her daughter was always up early. She glared at the mirror while viciously brushing her hair and blow-drying it at the same time. She tried styling it as best as she could, letting out a heavy sigh as she looked in the mirror for a long time. The brunette silently wished she had rememberd to set her alarm clock. "Well, you...don't look bad..." Crossing her arms as she tried to convince herself.

The girl would usually take forever to get ready as she liked to make sure she checked every detail before leaving. Say she didn't have time for that today. Luckily the school provided a uniform, choosing an outfit always takes the longest. For a finishing touch she applied lip gloss, something she wore everyday. "Ok, looks good..." She exhaled, prying her eyes away from the mirror to exit the bathroom. The girl grabbed her already packed school bag, throwing it over her shoulder. She looked at the time, jumping as she saw they only had about 20 minutes to get to school. Rei gave a long, tired sigh, wishing there was more time in the day.

"Ok, first day of high school, not starting to bad..." She gave a fake laugh sounding unimpressed as she walked down the hallway and ran down the stairs, quickly going to get something to eat. She went for buttered toast since it was quick and easy to make though once she ate and sat at the dining room table she realized that Akira wasn't downstairs. Could he take any longer? Groaning loudly, her mother waved to her giving a light chuckle as she walked up the stairs, "I'll go get your brother..." Rei nodded, she heard some yelling and banging before her mother came back with Akira and Ally.

"Ready to become a hero sis?..." Her brother questioned with a smirk on his face. Thinking about it made her stomach feel weird. Becoming a hero, if she wasn't rushing she'd have more time to think about it. That's what they were going to U.A anyway right? Though she was nervous she was more excited than anything. "I'd be ready...if you weren't so slow!" She stood up, skipping over to her brother and ruffling his hair. She kissed him on the cheek though her eyebrows were still furrowed. "But you need to be faster next time! We only have 15 minuted to get to school... And you!" She turned to Ally pointing at her little sister as she crouched down to her height. She poked the little girls nose saying, "Be good at school ok?"

The little girl giggled as she nodded sticking her tongue at her older sister. Rei stood up straight turning to hug her mother. "I love you Mom, take care..." Ochako nodded hugging Rei back. "Stay safe you two, now hurry up your train on its way..." She gave her twins a bright smile and waved them off. "Have a good day at school!" She yelled to them. Rei grabbed Akira's forearm, pulling him along as she marched to the door, struggling to pull her brother along. The brunette forced her shoes on opening the door while simultaneously rummaging through her bag. She took out a granola bar tossing it to her twin brother.

"It's called breakfast for slowpokes..." Rei stuck her tongue out at Akira, running towards the train station. "Hurry up Akira!" She waved at him, signaling for him to hurry up as she ran backwards without tripping. "I will get on the train without you!" She hummed, obviously joking as she turned around, "Bye bye Akira~ I'm leaving forever.~" She sang as she turned the corner.

Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford

Kai Shigaraki
1585081583887.jpeg
Kai would enter the school building but no one would go anywhere near him because they know about his father, Tomura Shigaraki. But he did not let that rattle his confidence for the hero course which he has been invited to join to be a hero unlike his father. he then found class 1-A and walked into the class worried of what people would think of him. Then Kai sat down waited for class to begin.
Interactions: Open

Name: Aquamari Odeletta Wintergreen
Interaction: Opened
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
20200415_143139.jpgc9f6e88db072679d5c485758b4efcb6a.jpg
Aquamari had not been able to sleep much the night before, as she was filled with both excitement and nervousness for her first day at school. To which the blue haired girl had been up before her grandfather, which was not that unusual. Although this morning she awoke before the sun and had been busy working away in the kitchen. Aquamari had prepared a large breakfast and bentos for herself and her grandfather in celebration of her first day of classes. After eating herself and her grandfather and made their way to UA. The large mountain of a man insisted that he drive his granddaughter to UA on her first day.

She sighed looking out the window of the car, holding tightly to one of her tentacles as it wrapped around her arm. Her stomach was doing flips as they grew closer to UA. Her attention was pulled away from the window as her grandfather gently patted her head. Turning over to him she gently smiled at the large man "don't threat my little snowflake, I know you will do wonderfully…" he replied as he look towards the road. "I know….I just ….I'm excited and happy I'll be going to UA of course….but I can help feel nervous…" she replied back, nervous of what everyone will be like and if they would want to be her friend. "You are a Wintergreen and we never give up. Be proud that you made it this far and will only get better.” the old man softly spoke in a deep low voice. as they reach the front gates of the school. “thank you bompa, I will do my very best” she answered with a smile, leaning over and hugging the large man's arm.

Happily the girl hopped out of the car and ran over to the schools front gates. Turning around she smiled and waved towards her grandfather as he drove away. Aquamari turned back around to face the front entrance into UA. "Deep breaths...calming waters...you can do this!" She whispered to herself. Taking a deep breath before letting it out and taking her first step through the gates.

A friendly smile formed from her face as she walked into the building, all she had to do now is find class 1-A.

Hiraku made it to UA early this morning and was already waiting in his classroom to wait for his students. He was nervously going over what he had planned for what would be his first class, he had been a student quite a while ago and never thought that he would end up doing the teaching one day. He had what he thought were some pretty impressive students coming into his class, but he was stressing over meeting them for the first time. Seeing them perform during the entrance exams didnt exactly tell him what to expect when it came to their personalities, all he could do was try his best...and hope no one would be talking about his retirement, it hasnt been that long since he announced he would be temporarily stepping down from being Continuum: The Temporal Hero after all. He wanted to get along with these kids, so he ended up baking a cake for them to make a good first impression, as hes been told he seems pretty unapproachable. he had it in a box hidden under his desk. He was so lost in thought he wouldnt have even notice.

"Man i hope this goes well today" He muttered to himself.

689b782adfeb1308a78e5d688913ff5b.png

Can't see me

d8yu6s4-bd4c439f-0be7-4543-b022-e4d0acaaa553.png
~The Academy Entrance~
Interactions/Mentions: Natsuhime lonecoyote lonecoyote Himiko PlusUltra PlusUltra

Too engrossed in studying the parchment he had been given as well as the plethora of noises currently occurring at the front yard ot the school, Jin had failed to notice the looming approach of one of his soon-to-be classmates, the red haired girl taking him by surprise as she peered over his shoulder and spoke ; Jin's immediate reaction was to want to jump away though instead of doing so he held firm to his ground and instead turned to face her. Standing opposite him now was a girl, taller than him by 4-5 inches and with ram like horns and fiery red hair. Black eyes and sharp teeth rounded off the somewhat intimidating appearance she held, intimidating considering that rabbits tended to avoid anything with 'sharp teeth'.

"Uh.." he fumbled for words as he was still shaken from how easily she had managed to sneak up on him. The fight or flight debate still rumbling within himself as he reasoned that she was not a predatory threat, after all if she was asking about class 1-A then that meant they were in the same class. "Y. yeah. Its the one the school provided us in the mail, didn't you get one?" he replied, handing over the parchment to Natsuhime. "I can't make heads or tails of it though..." he added, though his attention was quickly averted away from Natsuhime and towards a blond haired girl in the distance, the sound of her excitement caught by his ears; a nervous twitch clearly visible in response to Himiko's words.

Quickly glancing in every other direction, Jin failed to find anyone else who could have been the cause of her excitement and when he finally saw her sprinting towards him, it had all but confirmed his concerns. With this new 'danger', his body and mind leaned towards the flight option rather than fight and without hesitation he had began to tense his legs, crouching ever so slightly as he prepared himself. As Himiko got closer, Jin knowing full well that he did not want to be at the receiving end of what was inevitably about to occur, 'released' the tension in his legs and took to the skies, the rabbit like boy jumping a few feet into the air in time to watch Himiko run through the spot he was just standing at.

"Phew.." he muttered as he began to descend back down to the ground.

Can't see me

Anime Guy Yellow Eyes
Kenji Kaminari would walk into the class noticing a pale-blue haired guy in the back of the class. He did not say anything, so he put on headphones and listened to rock music provided by his mother Jiro Aka Earphone Jack. He only had his father Denki's quirk not his mother's. Then he sat down next to Kanji relaxing calmly.
(Interactions open)

Steve Freeling
Your_Name_2016_Screenshot_1481.jpg
This is really it, huh? The day really has come. The teen examined himself in a full-body mirror. He wore the suit and tie that made up the U.A. high school uniform and a pair of white socks. Looking good, pal. A voice pulled him from his thoughts. Yesterday was his birthday. He'd now turned 16.
"Steve, you should hurry up and finish getting ready. You don't want to be late, do you?" The voice came from his doorway and he saw his mother's reflection in the mirror.
"Okay, Mom. I'll be downstairs in just a second." Is there anything else? Hm... After some brief thought, he put on a belt and put his smartphone, wallet, and keys in his pockets. Okay, that should be it. With that, he went downstairs where someone clapped him on the shoulder from behind.
"That's my boy! All ready to go to U.A., huh?" The male voice had a Texan accent. This man was his father, Ezekiel "Zeek" Freeling. The family resemblance was strong between them—some had said Zeek "took his whole face and threw it on that boy's body"—and they were even the same height.
"Yeah, Dad. This oughta be... Huh?" Steve found himself cut off by a voice coming from outside.
"Kodomo wa kodomo no basho ni tomaru! Kyō wa jidō gyakutai de keimusho ikida!"*
"Oh, God. Not Mrs. Shimada again." Naoka Shimada was by far the meanest person on their street. She was often seen blowing up at the children who lived in the neighborhood. Steve peered outside to see his younger sister Alison and two duplicates of herself being berated by the woman. Steve could already guess what had happened. If a child even used his or her Quirk for a tiny bit of recreational use, the woman would lose her mind. She'd even come across the street. Not today, lady. Steve put on a pair of white sneakers and rushed outside without a second thought.
"Oi, chottomatte! Temē wa ore no imōto ni nani o itte iru to omoimasu ka, eh? Meikakuna riyū mo naku 10-sai no on'nanoko ni ijiwarudearu to temē ga kimeru made, kanojo wa kodomo no basho ni taizai shite imashita!"**
"Shimada-san, dō shitanda yo?! Naze anta wa sono yōdenakereba naranai nodesu ka?!"*** This voice belonged to Keith who had rolled up beside Steve and was shielding the original Alison behind him.
"It's not like she can actually do anything..." Alison muttered.
*A child stays in a child's place! I'm gonna go to jail for child abuse today!
**Hey, wait a sec! What do you think you're sayin' to my little sister, huh? She was staying in a child's place until you decided to be mean to a 10-year-old girl for no apparent reason!
***What the heck is wrong with you, Mrs. Shimada?! Why you gotta be like that?!

Caitlin Freeling
MV5BYmZjZGFkM2ItY2Q4NC00NWZlLWE4ZDQtNzJjMzU3MDYyYzNmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyOTI4MzgyNTk@._V1_.jpg
Okay, I guess that's good. This still feels a little awkward, though. Caitlin wasn't exactly accustomed to wearing dresses and skirts, so it felt a bit strange to her. Before she could dwell on it further, she heard, "Naoka! Ie ni haitte sorera no kodomo-tachi o hanatte oite!"* The voice belonged to Kazuki Shimada, Naoka's husband. She looked outside her bedroom window to see Steve and Keith shielding their younger sister from the crazed woman while they confronted her verbally as their parents rushed outside. Uh-oh.
"Kuso. Shimada-san janai futatabi."** She grabbed her phone, keys, and a small pouch for money and identification cards and threw them into the blazer's pockets before rushing downstairs and slipping on a pair of shoes. She rushed outside without hesitation. Being outside and seeing the woman awakened even more rage in the 16-year-old girl. She let out a low-pitched growl before sauntering right up to the woman and socking her in the face.
"Saikin no kodomo-tachi! Sonkei shinai!"***
"Enough!" Before anyone could ask what was happening, Keith turned around and sprung a fishing net from his back that immediately engulfed Mrs. Shimada.
"Temē wa machigatta kazoku o erabimashita, orokana baka."**** A certain amount of irritation was present in Steve's voice as he picked the woman up and hauled her back across the street to her own home, Caitlin following in case Mrs. Shimada attempted to retaliate. Before he did, his father had a few words for her in Texan-accented Japanese. A neighbor could be heard laughing and saying that she had told Mrs. Shimada this would happen someday.
"Kore ga saigo no keikokudesu. Ore no kodomo-tachi o hanatte oite. Karera wa kodomo. Anata wa seichōshita joseideari, naze kore ga machigatte iru no ka shitte imasu."*****
"Take her away, Steve." This was one occasion where their mother looked truly disgusted.
"You got it, Mom." Once Steve got the woman across the street to her husband, he also had a few words for her, disgusted with his wife's behavior.
"Naoka, kore ga ore ga omae ni omae jishin no bijinesu o ki ni suru yō ni itta riyūdesu. Kono tōri no kodomo-tachi wa dare mo omae o nayama semasenga, soredemo kore wa tsuneni okorimasu. Kore wa teishi suru hitsuyō ga arimasu."****** Steve and Caitlin heard less and less of what Mr. Shimada had to say as they went back across the street to their family.
"So, Alison, what happened? I know you didn't clone yourself for no reason." Steve had to know.
"Oh, I just lost one of my schoolbooks and I couldn't see where I dropped it." Everyone knew the front yard was pretty big and it was time to cut grass again.
"And she blew a gasket over that." Steve shook his head. Knowing Dad, he'll cut it after he gets off later.
At that very moment, one of her duplicates ran over with the object in question. "Found it!"
"Let's go, Al." Keith was still pretty miffed, though fairly calm, which was understandable given the all too recent incident.
"Okay." With that, the younger sister and brother walked off towards the nearby elementary school.
"I guess it's time we get going also, huh, sis?"
"Let's get going then. Don't want to miss the train." The twins walked to Tokyo Station where they paid for tickets and boarded a train that would take them to Tatooin Station where they would walk to U.A. Before long, they arrived.
"We're here, sis."
"How many of the kids from the entrance exam do you think we'll see in there, huh?"
"I think we'll see quite a few of them, actually."
Before long, they had made it to school and they were going down the hall to class.
"So this is it, huh? 1-A, Mom's old classroom." Steve was amazed.
"Wow. We're really here." Caitlin was equally amazed, if not more so.
"Let's go, then." With that, they went into the classroom where they already saw a familiar face. Mr. Bakugo's daughter. The guy who could make himself larger. Probably related to Mt. Lady. She does have a son about our age, after all.
"Good morning, everyonee." Steve greeted his classmates while finding a desk for himself.
"Good morning, everyone!" His sister also greeted their classmates, with arguably even more energy, while also finding a desk for herself.
*Naoka! Get in this house and leave those kids alone!
**Damn it. Not Mrs. Shimada again.
***Kids these days! No respect, I tell ya!
****You picked the wrong family, you stupid fool.
*****This is your final warning. Leave my kids alone. They are kids. You're a grown woman and you know exactly why this is wrong.
******This is why I told you to mind your own business, Naoka. No one on this street bothers you, yet this keeps happening. It has to stop.

Last edited:
Tags:
Open

8uDGSPF.png

The girl blinks as her target suddenly vanishes from view, stopping to look around before the scent hits her nose from up above her causing their neck to crane upwards and wait for them to descend into their positions. That had been the plan at least though such things rarely go as intended with several of the other students of the courtyard having noticed them in their action, and a select few appeared far more aware of her identity than others, with the talking soon starting and judging or scornful looks soon following.

"Villian...Should have been kept in the cell...Bloodsucking demon...Yakuza...Dragon...Rotten apple from a rotten tree...hero killer..."

Such talking didn't go unnoticed by Haruka, the intermingled comments were not something she was unused to though the concentration was certainly higher, it made sense though given the number of hero aspirants that they would be more aware of things but that didn't make it any better. The entire situation made it uncomfortable so the choice was clear for the moment, keeping the smile beneath the mask she acts oblivious to the words for now and gives a faint wave to the rabbit boy "Don't worry ill meet you around later! I need to make sure i don't miss class...bye!" waving before skipping with a slightly faster step before something starts on her first day, risking a clash before anything even started would be something that could be bad so better not tempt fate. Skipping onwards she hears and receives the same sort of looks in the hallways, though her speed at passing gives them little chance to respond before her eventual arrival into the 1-A classroom.

This was going to be the home base so to speak of her future path into heroics, so she was sure she would soon become very familiar with it, and it looked like several people were already here as she scanned those present wondering how many would know, how many would care, and what kind of relationships she would have.

Kai Shigaraki
And Kenji Kaminari
1585081583887.jpeg 1587073041358.jpeg
"Good morning, Im Kai Shigaraki" Kai says greeting them. Then Kenji waves hello while listening to rock music. Everyone knew that Kenji was Kaminari's son but they did not know that Jiro was his mother. Kenji then noticed Kanji and took off his headphones. "Hi im Kenji Kaminari, what yours" he held his hand out waiting for a handshake. Kai accidentally disintegrated the desk while not noticing he put his right hand on the desk. "Oops, sorry my fault." Then he walked out of the room and got a new desk and sat down. "....Awkward..." Kai said embarrassed. "Are you ok dude" Kenji asked. "Uh.. yeah.. im.. ok" he then tries to clean up the ashes of the desk that he disintegrated then Kenji came over helping him picking the ashes up. "Here let me help, Kai Shigaraki right.. im Kenji Kaminari." "ok lets do this Kenji." The two worked together cleaning up the desk ashes. "Kenji who is your parents" he'd ask. "Denki Kaminari and Earphone Jack. How 'bout you." hed think for a moment "My.. Father.. is .. Tomura.. Shigaraki." Then Denki was in shock for a second. "A Villain's son trying to be a hero, awesome." Kai was surprised that Denki was ok with him being the son of a deadly Villain trying to be a hero. Then when they finished cleaning up they sat right back down doing what they were doing before. Kenji continued talking to Kanji. Kai was relaxing trying to not destroy anything.
Interacting: Kryptic Kryptic , Steve Freeling Steve Freeling , and myself
Open for interactions

Last edited:
Komaba2.jpg

Eichi kept his hand over his face as the shuttle bus drove along to stop after stop, picking up more students. Most kids were sitting close to the front, and as more students piled on, the louder there conversations got. Among the growing number of passengers was a short boy with messy blonde-ish hair under a skiing hat, who made his way to the back and sat across from Eichi. He however, was very quiet, opting to read something from his phone instead of increasing the volume within the bus. As the stops rolled by, Eichi tried peaking through his own fingers to see what the boy was reading, and made out the words "Handbook" and "Highschool". "Crap," Eichi thought. "Did I even pack the handbook? I know they mailed us a paper copy but...." Eichi searched through his backpack with his free hand, but couldn't find it. He groaned in defeat. "Perfect. Starting off great the first day," he thought sarcastically. Despite taking time to pack the night before, apparently he'd still missed some things.

Eichi was cursing at himself when he heard the boy across from him mumble something. "
What's your name?" Barely making out what he said over the noise, Eichi peaked again through his fingers before lowering his hand and pointing to himself. "Me?" The short boy glanced up from his phone and nodded. "Oh, uh sorry. My name is Eichi!" He spoke loudly to be heard over his other peers on the bus, but ended up startling many of them and causing much of their attention to be drawn to the back of the bus as quiet fell over them. Eichi looked at the other students staring at them before wincing and turning back to the guy across from him. He held his hand out tentatively towards the boy, and they shook hands awkwardly. Eichi asked his name as well, but closer to the volume that the boy had asked him. "Yukine? I've never heard of that name before." Despite knowing he only had half a night's sleep, Eichi winced again and envisioned slapping himself in the head multiple times for that. "Why the hell did I say that? God how long has it been since I talked to someone other than my tteammates?"

Expecting Yukine to be put off by his rude remark, Eichi quickly apologized. "
Sorry, I didn't get much sleep last night, too excited." Yukine seemed to understand. Eichi sighed inwardly as his apology was accepted. "Hey uh, do you mind if I read along with you? I think I left my handbook at home." School wasn't far away now, but he still thought it'd be better if he refreshed on some rules before getting there.

Interaction iWriteAboutNothing iWriteAboutNothing

sorry for the wait

c9f6e88db072679d5c485758b4efcb6a.jpg20200415_143139.jpgName: Aquamari Odeletta Wintergreen
Mentions: Shnuydude Shnuydude and those inside classroom 1-A Interaction: Opened
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soft footsteps echoed throughout UA Academy hallways as students started to slowly made their way towards their classrooms. Aquamari's hair/tentacles gently swaying as she made her way down the hall. Stoping on the tracks she looked up from the sheet of paper in her hand. She had already gotten lost twice, after asking around she was finally on the right track. Looking up she smiled spotting her class 1-A.

Stepping inside the classroom she noticed that a few of her classmates had already arrived, and as well as their professor. Taking a deep breath and in a loud, but not disrupting manner, "good morning everyone!" she happily greeted everyone, a huge friendly smile spread across her face. Turning towards her Homeroom Teacher she bowed "good morning sir" she greeted. With a happy smile, she makes her way towards one of the desks. Picking out one of the empty windows seats she places her sky blue messenger bag down before taking her seat.

1v3-tnFg_400x400.jpg
"Yukine? I've never heard that name before..." Figured. Shota Aizawa wasn't one for going out much. Combined with Yukine being homeschooled, he seriously doubted anyone even knew his dad had a son. He wasn't bothered by it. "Sorry, I didn't get much sleep last night, too excited" Eichi replied, probably as some sort of apology.

Yukine sighed and said "it's alright, happens to everyone". In truth, he disliked the apology more than the actual offense. Did he have the gall to complain about the apology? No. He went back to reading over the handbook, idling swiping at his smartphone when he heard Eichi again.

"Hey uh, do you mind if I read along with you? I think I left my handbook at home." Hearing that, Yukine wordlessly scooted closer to Eichi and moved his phone so that they could both see. It wasn't until then that Yukine picked up on the overpowering scent of coffee. It hit him like a splash of cold water to his face. How many cups did one have to drink each morning to smell like a damned cafe? Yukine already felt more aware of everything, and he was just near the guy. His brain must be running a mile a minute, he thought, which then made him wonder what the hell this guy was like without coffee. Probably like a zombie. He did the polite thing and ignored it. Picking up where he left off in the handbook, he waited for a nod from Eichi to keep scrolling. They skimmed over the last half of the UA handbook by the time the bus pulled into the campus. It took a bit for them to arrive at the school, living so far away, but they made it.

When he heard the bus doors hiss open Yukine put his phone away and stood up, taking note of how open the campus was. Plenty of light. Perfect. It wasn't unlike Yukine to smirk, but he was still too nervous to get cocky, so just smiled. This much light would definitely give him an advantage while they competed outdoors. He flicked his eyes back to Eichi and asked "by the way, which class are you assigned to?"

J. Africa J. Africa

Users who are viewing this thread

Back