• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ~BNHA/MHA Search~

Forever_Kyute

Hello ;w;
This pandemic has been hectic for me. Finally things are slowing down, so I wanna make a friend to roleplay with c:

Info to consider:
- 18+ please. I roleplay romance and prefer someone who isn't a minor for that reason.
- Doubling is required for oc x canon. I DO have one oc x oc option though. <3 For that, I will happily just play one oc if you prefer. I'm also the crazy type to love world building. You wanna pair a bunch of characters and make our own little world? Sounds fun! You want just two pairings? Cool too!
- Please don't spam me for answers. I won't spam you either. OOC talking is totally okay, but when people ask if I'm gonna reply 10 times in one hour, it scares me off.
- If I couldn't respond to our roleplay before, let me know. I got baddd social anxiety and my brain thinks its too late now. ;_; But always feel free to talk!
- I really don't care about post length. If you have a preference, I will very happily follow it! Never just a one-liner though. But sometimes those shorter replies are sooo much easier to reply to c:
- PM me with who you'd like to play and who you'd like me to play as, please! Saves us some time ^-^.
- I am comfortable with any sexuality, and poly couples and stuff. As long as everything is comfy and consensual.

What I'm looking for:
(Honestly, my mind is mush. Trying to think of everyone I can play is difficult. Give me some options, or let me know who you want the most! I have some practice with Dabi, Hawks, Shoto, Katsuki, and Aizawa. c: But there's quite a lot I'd be okay with trying! Some of the villains might be a bit hard.)

Who I'd like you to play: (In order of craving to least craving) Twice, Overhaul, Shigaraki, Endeavor, Shinsou, Deku (Villain AU, please? ), Monoma, Kaminari, Tamaki.
I'm also seriously craving to try a new oc for BNHA that isn't paired with a canon. He's a tall angel-looking man who used to be a villain, and is now reforming. I see him leaning more towards girls, but could be paired with a guy too! I can give you info and even show you art of him! c: I'd love for someone to make him a gf/bf! He is a teacher/Teacher's aide, so not a student. I'd be down for just this pairing, or two oc x canons plus this one!! I'd seriously love to try playing as this oc. ^-^

Hello ;w;
This pandemic has been hectic for me. Finally things are slowing down, so I wanna make a friend to roleplay with c:

Info to consider:
- 18+ please. I roleplay romance and prefer someone who isn't a minor for that reason.
- Doubling is required for oc x canon. I DO have one oc x oc option though. <3 For that, I will happily just play one oc if you prefer. I'm also the crazy type to love world building. You wanna pair a bunch of characters and make our own little world? Sounds fun! You want just two pairings? Cool too!
- Please don't spam me for answers. I won't spam you either. OOC talking is totally okay, but when people ask if I'm gonna reply 10 times in one hour, it scares me off.
- If I couldn't respond to our roleplay before, let me know. I got baddd social anxiety and my brain thinks its too late now. ;_; But always feel free to talk!
- I really don't care about post length. If you have a preference, I will very happily follow it! Never just a one-liner though. But sometimes those shorter replies are sooo much easier to reply to c:
- PM me with who you'd like to play and who you'd like me to play as, please! Saves us some time ^-^.
- I am comfortable with any sexuality, and poly couples and stuff. As long as everything is comfy and consensual.

What I'm looking for:
(Honestly, my mind is mush. Trying to think of everyone I can play is difficult. Give me some options, or let me know who you want the most! I have some practice with Dabi, Hawks, Shoto, Katsuki, and Aizawa. c: But there's quite a lot I'd be okay with trying! Some of the villains might be a bit hard.)

Who I'd like you to play: (In order of craving to least craving) Twice, Overhaul, Shigaraki, Endeavor, Shinsou, Deku (Villain AU, please? ), Monoma, Kaminari, Tamaki.
I'm also seriously craving to try a new oc for BNHA that isn't paired with a canon. He's a tall angel-looking man who used to be a villain, and is now reforming. I see him leaning more towards girls, but could be paired with a guy too! I can give you info and even show you art of him! c: I'd love for someone to make him a gf/bf! He is a teacher/Teacher's aide, so not a student. I'd be down for just this pairing, or two oc x canons plus this one!! I'd seriously love to try playing as this oc. ^-^

I have had this idea of making an OC and I'm interested n paring her up with yours! PM if you'd like to plan this further!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back