• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Cyril

Novella Roleplayer
Introduction
Hi there everyone, my name is Eleanor and I'm currently looking for one or two MHA/BNHA roleplays. I'm in the GMT timezone and I am a student so sometimes I can get a little busy, but in the evenings I can easily pump out at least four replies; but if you can only get one reply out a day thays fine to. Before you read any further I am a minor, 16 to be exact, so if that makes you uncomfortable I understand and I hope you find someone you can roleplay with.

Rules
1) This is probably my biggest one, please be patient with replies. I suffer from mental illnesses that can make it hard to do pretty much anything in my daily life, roleplay for me is an escape not a chore. Of course I will be understanding of you as well, please just tell me if you're going to be away for a long period of time and I will do the same.

2) Reply length, I can be a little picky with reply length, I like to have at least three detailed paragraphs to keep me interested and keep scenes fresh. I can write more and you can as well, I just prefer three to five paragraphs when writing.

3) Triggers and darker themes, I'm comfortable with most themes; however as a minor outright smut makes me uncomfortable. Of course I will listen to your triggers and what you're comfortable with as well, it should be fun for both of us.

4) OOC chat, I personally love ooc chat so feel free to send me anything you'd like, playlist, headcanons etc. If you get annoyed by this please just tell me and I'll keep it to a minimum.

5) As for grammar I'm not too picky, I'd just like to be able to read the words you write easily. So just the basics is fine.

Love Interests
I accept any gender pairings and will play any gender of Character, the only thing I won't accept is any form of incest or paedophilia.

Who I can play for you: I'll play anyone from the MHA universe, from Deku to Mirko to Amajiki I'll play anyone you like. The characters will be played closer to the canon with a few headcanons sprinkled in there, like how many people think Bakugo is deaf or how Denki has dyslexia.

Who I'd like you to play: Neito Monoma, Denki Kaminari, Tamaki Amajiki or Hawks/Keigo Takami.

Extra bits
If you're interested please come straight into my PMs or like this post so I can come into your PMs instead, if you're uncomfortable for whatever reason. When you ask to roleplay, please tell me your favourite song or colour. I hope to hear from some of you soon^^ 💛

Users who are viewing this thread

Back