• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom BNHA/MHA Doubling Thread (OC x Canon, Literate)

apugsign

Of the North
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Divider.png
lynx-fr-1576015635.png

Hello. There are rules down below. 😅 Please read them. I will know if you didn't read them, and you won't be getting a response.

I'm looking for a highly literate RP partner to write My Hero Academia/Boku no Hero Academia with long-term. I am looking for someone who is invested in my OCs;
will put effort into the RP, their own OC, and their characterization; and someone who will be willing to communicate OOC with me and become friends.

While I can RP on-site, I prefer off-site. My main platform is Google Docs, but I'm willing to do things on Discord, as well.
I prefer to talk OOC on Discord.

I won't be linking my OCs' bios here. As an artist, I have concerns about having my designs or concepts ripped. As such,
I will be sending them privately upon a suitable partner's interest.

Native-American-Feather-Divider2.gif

ABOUT ME:

Name: Lynx
Pronouns: They/them
Languages: English, Spanish, and (some) Mi'kmaq.
Timezone: CST -6/Central American Time
I have three OCs I will be using in these RPs. Two women, one nonbinary character.

RULES:
-You MUST be 18+.
-You MUST be LGBT+ friendly, even if you're unwilling to write it.
-I will only play characters the way they're meant to be played. If they're cold or rude, they will still be cold or rude
unless given a reason to be otherwise.
-I will no longer be willing to play Bakugou. This is because too many people have expected weird dynamics out of him.
I have yet to find an OC I could even remotely see him pairing with. No, I'm not willing
to be flexible on this. Sorry.
-Your character MUST be fleshed-out and not self-contradictory. I've had far too many people send me characters whose
personality traits make no sense together with no reason given for why this is the case.
-Literacy, PLEASE. Grammar, punctuation, in-character canons, and imagistic writing are a must.

Native-American-Feather-Divider2.gif

Characters I'm looking for:
Shouta Aizawa/Eraserhead (HIGH PRIORITY), Kai Chisaki/Overhaul (HIGH PRIORITY), Tamaki Amajiki, Keigo Takami/Hawks, Rumi Usagiyama/Mirko, Dabi, Nemuri Kayama/Midnight, Yu Takeyama/Mt. Lady

Characters I'm willing to play:
Izuku Midoriya, Eijirou Kirishima, Denki Kaminari, Fumikage Tokoyami, Tenya Iida, Ochaco Uraraka, Shouto Todoroki (3rd year or beyond, please), Mina Ashido, Tsuyu Asui, Momo Yaoyorozu, Kyoka Jirou, Hitoshi Shinsou, Neito Monoma, Mirio Togata, Nejire Hado, Tamaki Amajiki, Hizashi Yamada/Present Mic,
Yu Takeyama/Mt. Lady, Ken Takagi/Rock Lock, Himiko Toga, Tomura Shigaraki, Taishirou Toyomitsu/Fat Gum, Toshinori Yagi/All Might

Characters I'm UNWILLING to play:
Shouta Aizawa, Katsuki Bakugou, Keigo Takami/Hawks, Kai Chisaki/Overhaul

Divider.png

Last edited:
Looking especially for those who could play Kai/Overhaul well (; but I'm always down for experienced Aizawa players or ones willing to study up on his character. Characters I'm most used to playing include Izuku, Fat Gum, Shigaraki, Iida, and Kirishima.

Super interested in Taishirou Toyomitsu/Fat Gum

Hello! I’m sorry if this is a stupid question, but would you be willing to accept someone who’s 17, or is 18 the hard cap? I’m only asking since you seem like a perfect Roleplay partner for what I would enjoy and what I am able to provide, but it’s completely okay it you’re not okay with that ^^

Sleepless Archer Sleepless Archer 18 is the hard cap. I'm not comfortable writing romance with underaged writers. It makes me really uncomfortable even in concept. Sorry!

Bump! Looking for experienced Aizawa players mostly right now, or those that think they could do him justice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back