• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom BNHA/MHA and Danganronpa (UPDATED)

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello!

Really wanna do some BNHA and Danganronpa rp! So, here we are. :)

-I can roleplay with anyone. (this is a sfw site, so I don't exclude based on age! uwu, plus I'm a minor.) just make sure your reply contributes to the story/is understandable. I'm a bit of a grammar critic but I won't judge, especially if English isn't your first language.
-If you lose interest or can't reply, let me know! I hate being ghosted.
-I'm not on here very much, as this is not my computer. (school). I'll try my best, unless you want me to give you any information.
-WILL DOUBLE!

PLOTS:

CURRENT CRAVINGS IN BOLD

Danganronpa:
-Fanganronpa
-Slice of life
-canon character fanchildren: killing game
-Canon/Oc killing game
-Oc x Oc
-Canon x Canon
-Oc x Canon (Usually pairs with Angie from v3 on my end)

-suggest a plot!

BNHA/MHA:
-Show plot with oc's
-Fanchildren of the original characters! (Can include ships, because why the heck not?)
-Oc x oc
-Canon x canon (Craving: tokoyami x tsu, ojiro x hagakure, todoroki x yayorozumu (momo), urarka x deku, momo x jiro, denki x jiro, eraserhead x present mic, maybe some urarka x bakugo, bakugo x kirishima maybe)
-oc x canon (Usually pairs with Bakugo on my end)

-slice of life
-suggest a plot!

or we can crossover the two!

thank you :)

Last edited:
Yo! We could totally do a 2x2 canon x oc BNHA RP. I have a few scenarios in mind and we could probably discuss this further in PM if you're interested?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back