• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom BNHA/MHA 1x1 Roleplay Partner Needed! (CLOSED)

chocolateberry

Hello! I am new here! My name is CeCe and I am looking for a partner to RP with.

My plot consist to these options:

• Kidnapping
  • Pro Hero AU
  • Regular RP/Freeform
  • College AU
  • Tutoring
  • Enemies to Lovers
  • Make your own that we can work on!
  • Mix-Match?
Rules:

1. NO GODMODDING
  2. 16+ (please do not reply if you are under the age of 16)
  3. Semi-lit to literate only! (no text sentences)
  4. 3rd person only (no first or second person please)
  5. I am only doing doubles atm!
  6. I am also open to OCxCanon (no OCxOC or CCxCC at this time)
  7. Please communicate and ask questions if needed!
  8. We can roleplay here or go onto my discord, whichever is easy for you!
  9. Please understand about time zones as well. I am EST (US Eastern Standard Time)
  10. HAVE FUN!!
Let me know if you have any questions or if you are interest, comment below! <3

Hi there! First of all, I am here because MHA is currently my obsession of the last few months and I just run around, looking for people that are willing to RP it with me XD

Next, I have the same question about character preferences? I'll warn you now, I'm fairly new to the art of playing canon characters (always been afraid of messing up pre-existing personalities...) but I'm trying to build up confidence there if you're okay with my Inexperience!

Okay, I'm going to go to my coffee and I'll probably look at this later, mourning the fact that I should have waited until I finished my caffeine before typing this because it probably makes no sense! X_X

Very interested! I'd be delighted to roleplay with you!

I absolutely Love MHA to bits! Will we be playing oc's and canon characters or just oc's because I'm totally down for either! (I assume we'll be playing both!)

Since you have a discord I'd be overjoyed to friend you on it so we could talk more there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back