• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom BNHA: Lakewood State University

Blackvelvet

Doing a BNHA Role play, the American way.... Anyways, welcome everybody. BNHA: Lakewood State University is a role play based on the widely popular series Boku no Hero Academia, or My Hero Academia, which is set in the American State of New York. The Role play itself will be set in a university setting rather than high school prioritizing on continued learning of the general hero programs providing more opportunities for future heroes who either did a hero program in high school or couldn't due to other circumstances but have the ability to. We wanted to make this different from the common school setting role play's you see around so the role play will function more like a continuous internship type thing than actual in school learning things type of role play, basically you will still have the whole class room thing but a lot of our actual role playing will take place out in the field, kind of like how it is with Xavier's school for gifted youngsters from the X-men comics, students learning in class but also going out on missions as the X-men. If you want to know more about the roleplay feel free to ask questions or look at the actual role play page, there are pages linked in the thread mark index to the other pages relevant to our role play.

Posted, is there a Discord or anything for OOC chatter? I noticed a couple of characters posted already.

If I want to apply a character for the group, do I just post their information in the character thread? Or is there somewhere else I send the character info to be approved
Neat idea btw!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back