• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom BNHA: Lakewood State University

Blackvelvet

This roleplay is based on the anime Boku no Hero Academia or My Hero Academia. The roleplay is set in america and is based in a university setting rather than a highschool setting, giving you guys much more freedom over your characters customization and their age as they have had longer to develop their quirks and they are older than you would see in a general BNHA roleplay. I want to make this roleplay very diverse and while there will be a main story line there will be parts in between the story when characters can do what they feel like and do hero work outside of their class room time. You can read more about the roleplay on the roleplay's main page and there is a character sheet already up for those who are interested. If you have any questions I or my gm's _Line 213 _Line 213 Hanarei Hanarei Foogels Foogels and BlacklegSanji BlacklegSanji will be willing to answer you guys here or through pm's. Also I would like to mention that there is no character limit for this roleplay, so play as many characters as you would like to/ are able to.

BNHA: Lakewood State University

Users who are viewing this thread

Back