• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom [BNHA] Kiribaku shipper looking for Kirishima roleplayer

bk-katsuki

Hi there, my name is Ever! I'm 19, my pronouns are they/them, and I've been roleplaying for about 5 years. I started roleplaying as Bakugou about a year ago and recently have been searching for new partners. I'm a full-on Kiribaku shipper, but I can roleplay other characters (Todoroki, Kaminari, etc.) if you did want to do a sideship of yours as well!

My replies vary in length, but I do my best to keep them 2-3 paragraphs, if not more. I respond fairly quickly, roleplay is a love of mine and I tend to be online on Discord for most of the day when I'm not in my classes.

I enjoy roleplaying any genre, but I tend to prefer AUs over canonverse. Sometimes I also apply different gender headcanons for my Bakugou, so if that makes you uncomfortable, I might not be the partner for you. Otherwise, I'm extremely flexible and down to try different ideas! I also enjoy roleplaying in group servers, so if you're interested in that, I'd love for you to join one of the ones I'm in, or I could join one of yours.

What I'm looking for in a Kirishima is pretty simple. The roleplayer themselves needs to be 18+, because I'm not comfortable roleplaying with minors that I don't already know. I'm not asking much except that you keep his characterization fairly close to canon, which means honoring the fact that Bakugou and Kirishima are equals, and therefore there is no extreme power imbalance in the relationship. Other than that, feel free to do as you please!

Overall, I'm just looking for a respectful Kirishima roleplay partner! I hope that we can start some threads together, and I look forward to meeting new people.💕

Users who are viewing this thread

Back