• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom BNHA Expelled OCs?

tbhtododeku

shsl rat
Fans of BNHA- I don't know if many of you would've heard about it, but recently a lot of fans have been making OCs from the class Aizawa expelled. (If you didn't know, or just forgot, it's mentioned that the year before Midoriya's class started their time at UA, Aizawa expelled his entire class, which is where the idea came from.)

I ended up jumping on the bandwagon and making my own expelled OC. Well, I actually have two, but the second is still a work-in progress. But anyways! I've been wanting to RP with my expelled OC since I finished creating him, which was a while back, and I couldn't think of anywhere else to ask other than on here!

Rules/Things You Should Know
  • I don't mind about things like when or where it's set (on their first day of UA, after the first student in their class was expelled, after getting expelled themselves, etc.)

• I don't mind about what type of RP it is, whether it's angsty, romantic or platonic, even though if the RP is set after they've been expelled, angsty or romantic would work with my characters whole story best, but again, it really doesn't matter to me!

• If you are wanting to romantic RP, please keep in mind it would have to be M/M with this particular OC.

• I don't mind things like swearing, just please try to refrain from going over the top! As much as I tend to curse in real life, my OC definitely doesn't, and I can end up finding a character swearing every three words quite tedious.

• I may take a while to reply, but hopefully no more than a day - I have things in real life to deal with, as well as here, so please keep that in mind if it takes me longer than an hour to reply, haha.

• Of course, if you take a while to reply, too, I totally understand. If you aren't going to able to reply for a week+, though, please try to let me know, or explain when you return. I'm not going to start spamming you, don't worry, but if I haven't heard from you in a couple weeks, I might just ask is everything's okay, and if you would like to end the RP.

• Speaking of ending the RP, if at any point you get bored, please tell me, and we can either come up with another, more interesting RP, or end it there, depending on what you want to do. I totally understand losing interest in RPs, and I really do not mind if that happens during our RP, just please try to let me know instead of just stopping your replies. If you feel uncomfortable telling me you've lost interest, I understand, but please do try. I'm not going to be mad, if anything, I'll be happy you let me know!

• Please try to run any heavy topics by me before randomly bringing them into the RP. I'm fine RPing most things, but I just like to know so I can be sure what direction you're trying to go in with the RP. If I don't feel comfortable with a certain topic, though, please respect that. I'll any ideas involving heavy subjects by you should I have any, and if you don't feel okay RPing those things, please let me know.

• It's probably worth mentioning that I am a minor.

• I definitely don't mind short replies, but please try to avoid one sentence replies. I don't expect you to write a paragraph, not at all, but at the very least, 2-3 sentences would be great. I do understand that sometimes it's hard to come up with more than one sentence in a reply, so as long as your not constantly replying with one-liners, I'm totally fine with a few here and there.

• Please take into consideration that I'm only really looking to RP with other expelled OCs, and if that doesn't work out, maybe just other OCs in general! I RP with canon characters pretty often, so it'll be fun to take a break and use characters we designed ourselves!
  • Also please try to keep in mind this is my first time really making an interest check, so I'm kinda nervous. If I seem sort of awkward when talking OOC at first, I apologize!

If you have an expelled OC of your own, and would like to RP, drop me a message, and I can tell you a little more about my OC and his story, and we can sort things out from there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back