• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Meanwhile, Eren was with the crying Azra and sang a gentle tune which actived his pied piper quirk. He sang hush little baby to young Azra and gently rocked the tiny creature. He didn't need to rock the baby if his quirk worked, but he did anyways.

Azra's sharp cries turned huffed quickly as his crying was being nulled by Eren's voice. He curls up and quickly began to calm down and even fall asleep.

Deonte hesitantly strummed on a string causing the giggle at the sounds it made
Eren was still trying to sing Azra to sleep while Deonte made his first attempts at strumming. Eren whinced a bit as it was a two year old playing the guitar, it bound to be that he wouldn't be the best at it.

Jaxon had finally stopped crying as he rubbed the spot his burn was.
"That was so lame."
Said the boy as he sat in a corner

Kaityn went over to Jaxon and bent down a bit a bit to pat his back ''Sorry about him. I promise we won't let you near him again if he's too much for you.''

"It's fine.... just wanted to show that I could be responsible....but I messed up."
Jaxon said as he buried his face into his knee

Kaityn then went to ask asked Azra's mother ''Mrs. Blight, do you have anything in mind to curb Arza's drooling?'' She turned around and nodded and gets out a few things from her diaper bag ''The key component is plastic, acid doesn't seem to burn through it.'' She hands her a pacifer and cold teething ring ''It might help, but he's going into his teething phase very soon.''

Eren walked out of the toddler room and handed Mrs. Blight her son back to him to finish the tour ''Fussy, ain't he? I mean, ain't he just cute.''

Mrs. Blight didn't appreciate the jab at her son and quickly took the baby from his hands.

A Young Woman, was holding a small 3-year old girl and Was Standing waiting patiently."Excuse me, hello?"the wman asked.

A Young Woman, was holding a small 3-year old girl and Was Standing waiting patiently."Excuse me, hello?"the wman asked.
Miss Maywood walked over to them with a clipboard and gave them a slight smile ''Welcome! It's always nice to have new people here. Just sign here and we'll begin touring around the place soon if you wish.''

The woman looked at miss maywood with a smile.."okay."She said. The woman Puts down her daughter. She Filled Out the signed papers.

Name: Valintina Edakawa
Quirk: Flame

Kaityn looked at the short list and looked up at Valintina's mother and tilts her head ''Would you like to elaborate on her abilities? Are they like sparks, balls of fire? We need to know to prepare our staff.''

"oh, My bad."Valintina's mother said. She Wrote down this, She can Create Small Balls of Fire, but Make sure when she's using her quirk not let her near anything.

She nods ''Of course, of course.'' and then bends down to Valintina ''Hello Valintina, we are so excited to have you here!''

Valintina Looked at kaityn."Hello, Miss."The young girl said a bit Excitedly."My name is Valeenteena Eedakawa!"She Said mispronucing her name a bit and then she bowed."What is your name?"she asked.

''I'm Miss Maywood, Eren and I mainly take care of the toddlers around here. You'll be with the kindergarten kids!'' She looks back at her mother ''Isn't she precious! I think we have another student just around your age here!''

"nice to meet you miss maywood and yay!!"Valintina said. Valintina gave miss maywood a small smiled."she's my little Firefly full of energy! and can we have a tour please?"She asked.

Just before the tour began, two parents walk in with a horde of children around them almost in a rabid fashion, swarming them. The mother holds a leash for at least two kids. The youngest one emerges from the swarm of siblings and stumbly runs over to the counter.

Valintina Clutches her mother and Valintina move gets pushed back by this swaming kids."okay, this is a lot of children."valintina's Mother said. Valintina looks at the youngest one and waves a bit."hi."she said.

Just before the tour began, two parents walk in with a horde of children around them almost in a rabid fashion, swarming them. The mother holds a leash for at least two kids. The youngest one emerges from the swarm of siblings and stumbly runs over to the counter.

''Looks like we have one more!'' Kaityn sees the toddler running to her and looks down ''Well hello there. Do you want to tell me your name?''

Mallory went to hug Kaityn's leg and squeal out ''Maow! Maow!'' (Pronounced like Ma and ow). She appeared raggedy despite begin in a nice dress.
. Valintina looks at the youngest one and waves a bit."hi."she said.
Mal clumsily waves to her before putting her hand in her mouth. She holds onto a vintage stitched doll with bits of yarn for hair and pins on its head.
The parents quickly sign her in and try to leave. The mom shouts out ''We gotta go kids, you'll be late.'' The father elaborates more ''We're so sorry, but we have plans. Now, come on kids.'' before leaving their daughter at the daycare.

Valintina Smiled and looked to her mother. The Door Was pushed open by a Young man, Pulling a Whining a child."Buuuuut Daddy I doon't wannnna go!"The young boy complained.

Kaityn looked over to see a father and son and made her way over to them ''Welcome to the Little heroes, big hearts program.'' She holds out a clipboard ''Just sign here and we'll finally start the tour.''

"Okay miss and thank you for telling me that."he said. The boy noticed valintina and waved, valintina waves back. The man wrote down this. Name: Yugo Hakurei Age: 4 and a half and quirk: Thunder Panther, Allows him to Shapeshift in a Lighting using Panther, Also D yu have them Dayer sheets on you, make sure you use them on this troublemaker, if her uses his quirk.

She scribbles down notes ''Will do! We'll keep a close eye on him.'' She then addresses the young boy ''Well Yugo, you'll be in the kindergarten class with the girls. Hopefully we can finally start the tour.''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back