• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Azra squirms around with a pout on his face, kicking a little bit. He's very soft to the touch as he was wearing a green sleep sack with leg holes.

Azra's mother smiles at him and lightly chuckles ''He's just like his other mom, always getting into trouble. Thank you.''

Kaityn went up to the boy a bit awkwardly ''Um, hey. I don't know you. Are you a volunteer here?''

"Yeah I had to volunteer for extra credit at my school."
The boy hand Kaityn a note and his school id which shows what middle school he attends

She took his student id and gave it a quick glance before giving it back to him ''Everything checks out. You know, we probably have students in this program the same age as you here.''

Arza continued to squirm in his arms.

"I'm not a little kid lady, this ain't a place for cool teenagers like me."
The boy said lying about his age as his student ID clearly says he's twelve

''Uh huh, right young mister.'' She said in a playfully sarcastic tone. She then turned her head back to Spears ''We pride being the best daycare there is to offer out there. We're almost like a school, but 20% more fun. Tell me more about Aiguo, he seems so well mannered.''

"Ah yes Aiguo I adopted him while I was on a business meeting in the Republic of China when he was about four months old, the locals said he was cursed and no one wanted him, but when I sought after him, turns out he just a powerful ability."
Spears explained to Kaityn

''Strange of the people to not want a quirk as powerful as his. You said he has telekinesis, how powerful are his abilities? We want to make sure to keep him safe as well as us. And don't worry, we believe most of the items like dressers are bolted down.'' Kaityn said to his mother

"He can levitate smaller objects at the moment and he can sometimes levitate like a half foot in the air, but he's usually keeps to himself so my little Aiguo won't cause any issues
Spears explained

''Keeps to himself? Sounds like he's a smart fella when it comes to knowing about his powers and when it's appropriate to use them.''

"I had hired professional educators to help show him some basics but I'm hoping him being around other kids with interesting quirks will help show his powers are okay to live with...also I should mention his English isn't the best so here "
Spears handed Kaityn a Chinese to English translation tablet

Kaityn tried to use rudimentary words on the tablet and even used sign-language to talk to him. She waved to the little child and typed out ''Hi!'' and showed him the sign language for it by simply placing her right hand on her forehead close to her ear and move it outwards and away from your body. ''Can you do that?''

"Nǐ Hǎo"
The boy bowed clumsily bowed.
Aiguo then pointed to himself.
"Aiguo"
The toddler then pointed to Kaityn.
Lǎoshī(Teacher)

Kaityn nearly got out of her seat to catch his fall, but he was fine and got back in her seat. She nodded in agreement '' Aww! He seems very smart for his age. We'd love to have him.''

Aiguo looked around at the other children, he knew his new mother wanted him to start being with other kids, but the thought of playing with someone else was foreign to him since he mostly keeps to himself

A young man in his early thirties walks in. His hair was slightly messy but in a cute sorta way with a bit of stubble. He looked around the place until saw a clipboard with a colorful pen attached to it and proceeded to write everything down before going into the toddler room. He saw about maybe 4 adults and 3 tiny toddlers inside. The door was a dutch door and he opened the top half and knocked on the edge before saying ''Am I late?''

Kaityn looked up to see the man and asked ''Who are you? Are you a parent?''

He rests his arms on the edge of the dutch door and shook his head ''I work here, silly. Name's Eren.'' He then unrests his hands and opens the bottom part of the door to reveal an acoustic guitar and walks in with it. He sits on the pouf manspread style with his guitar between his legs.

Aiguo walked towards the new man and started inspecting his instrument with slight intrigued

Eren looked down to see a stubby little toddler come over to see his instrument. He smiled and said ''Hey little dude. Want me to play a tune?'' after picking the guitar up from the ground and holding it close to him.

Eren only understood it as babbling, but he did understand nonetheless. He had the the pied piper quirk, meaning anyone in range could be either mildly influenced or completely understand mind control. He can control how much the group is influenced, but can't single out a target to mind control.

He tunes up his guitar and hums a little tune to Aiguo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back