• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"Lets go to the big kid room first since you seem really eager to start. We will circle back around for any new visitors and parents. Come with me Miss Tanaka and Ari"

The room was structured more like a typical elementary classroom but still had some room to play with toys, read books, do puppet shows, and whatever they could think off ''Tada! Here we are!''

"What'da think?" Ai's mom asked. "Blossom and me like it," she said smiling

''That's great! I'll leave your daughter to play around to get use to her environment while we grown-ups talk.''
She pulls out a slightly smaller chair to sit in to discuss some matter on Ari.

''Sometimes I will interview the parent for a bit if there's anything concerning about them or their quirk. So tell me, is her quirk tied to the bear she has, physically or emotionally? What I mean is, does she need her bear to control or maintain her quirk?''

Airi went to go and play.

“the bear doesn’t have any ties to her quirk, her dad gave her that before he… he uh left so she carries around everywhere. She can fly but the problem is if she doesn’t wear those,” her mom point to the heavy shoes Airi was wearing. “She’ll fly away.”

''I see.'' she pauses for a moment ''Since she's not a toddler, naptime is not required and will not need to take them off.'' She said to relieve her mother.

Kaityn puts her hand on Ari's mother's hand ''Don't worry, she'll be just okay with us.'' She then yells out ''Coming ma'am!'' She quickly walks her way to the entrance

A woman wearing designer clothes stood at the entrance of the daycare while holding the hand of small boy

Kaityn took a liking to her and her son as she'd assumed they would be proper and have manners ''It is a wonder to see you here with your son today.''

"Ah hello darling I heard about this daycare specifically made with children with abilities, and Aiguo and I had to check it out for ourselves."
Said the woman looking around the area

Kaityn looked confused and amused at her as nearly everyone has 'abilities' ''Well, it's a place that's legal to use their little quirks. You know how the law is.''

The place is colorful and bright, but not blinding with mainly heroic colors of red, blue, and yellow. The place was so big, there were many columns in the place to hold it up.

"Perfect this is a nice quaint little place, I think my child could blossom here, where do I sign?"
The woman asked

''Quaint? Alrighty ma'am, if you say so.'' She said playfully. She calms down and answers her ''Clipboard or automated machine.'' There was a machine with a blue screen to digitize and catalogue information

Name:Aiguo Spears
Abilities/Powers: Psychokinesis, potentially telepathy when older.
Often a quiet inquisitive child, whom of which is still learning the ways of American culture after being being adopted
"Also I'm not sure if this need to be said butbI run the Spears conglomerate and I would like the attendance of Aiguo at this location to be kept a secret, the press would have a field day if they knew he was here."
Said Spears as she handed the form back to Kaityn

(I'll catalogue it, but if you have a picture, please send it)

"Of course, of course. We want them safe and protected.'' Just before they were going to take the tours, she turns around ''Say, you remind of that hero, Creati. You two just seem so classy. ''

(I'm planning to have a picture of him drawn soon)

"Oh you mean the high schooler in Japan yes she was my Magnum opus in costume design, fun fact my company actually made the fabric for the UA students."
Spears gloated

Kaityn gasped and put her hand on her heart ''You're kidding! You gotta be? No way!'' She fangirls a bit

"Yes my company takes pride in making sure each fabric can withstand almost any kind of quirk ranging the most the lesser one to some of the more bizzare quirks."
Said the woman

Kaityn then giddies and makes her way to the toddler room, with another parent behind them holding their little boy in their arms.

"Why don't you go play with the other kids while Mommy go talk with the adults."
Spears said to Aiguo as she placed the boy in the play area with the other kids

The mother spoke up ''I second that notion.'' and puts her kid down and Arza groans and made little whines as he was rudely awoken.

Arza crawls to his mama and raises his little arms to her ''Ma...ma!''

Aiguo merely sat down in a corner as he inspected the room inquisitively, the was very different from his play room at the Spears mansion

Arza huffs once his mother didn't pay attention to him and crawls away from the room he was in to the lobby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back