• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here

Deredere

He/they. I can tell you your aesthetic
(Welcome everyone to the official first day! Please feel free to enter at any point or leave at you point)

Today was orientation day, a day to acquainte yourself with the wonderous open world to safely explore. The enterance stood proud and tall with a heroic statue strike a pose as if to say 'I am here!' to those that entered. While it appears to hold up the place, it did not act as a support beam. Passed the statue , the whole reception area was filled with colors of vibrant shades of red, blues, and yellows all around it. A check-in machine was lit up and glowed a light cyan on the screen with various sign-in and log-in questionares.

A young twenty-something year old girl was in the main toddler playroom, setting up and lightly dusting the place. She had one earbud exposed while the other was jammed in her ear, listening to pop music.

"I think this is the place "
A young adult man holding the hand of a small seemingly timid toddler walked into the daycare.
"Hello? Anyone here?"

Mei, the nurse, was in her office not far from the front desk when she heard someone call out. She got up and walked out. "oh hi! Do you need help?" She asked awkwardly.

"Oh yes I do, I'm trying figure where sign ups are being held at, I gotta register this little guy into the program."
DJ smiled rubbing Deonte's head

"Oh right here!" Mei smiled and got the clip board. "I'm just a nurse so I can't really help with official documents or anything," she said. "but I'll go get another staff member or volunteer," she said going off into a class room. She saw a young woman listening to music. "Hey there's someone out here who wants to register a kid," she said softly but loud enough to be heard.

Maywood thought she'd heard someone so she exposed her left ear to prove her assumption correct and Mei tapped her on the shoulder ''Oh, I'm so sorry. Must have been distracted.'' She said smiling a bit goofy and awkward. She then whispers ''Thank you.'' before heading to the duo.

''Welcome to Little hands, Big Hearts daycare! We pride ourselves in making sure everyone's safe and happy!'' She said excitedly to meet the two. She holds out a clipboard for him to sign while she talks.

"Thanks, we're glad to be here."
DJ said as he filled out the clipboard
Name: Deonte Jones
Quirks/Abilities: Cryomancy
Info: May suffer bouts of separation anxiety from elder brother/ Guardian.

Kaityn then takes away the clipboard once he is through with cataloguing the information needed ''Oh, you're his brother? Wow!'' She then looks down to see little Deonte and tries to be as nice as possible ''Well, hey little bud. How are you today?''

Deonte quickly hides behinds DJ's legs as the the boy tried to hide from the unfamiliar person.
"Sorry about that, he's not use to being around new people... I'm hoping being here can change that "

Kaityn smiles at Dj ''It's fine. All that matters is that you have placed responsibility onto us to ensure the best in him.'' She tries to talk to the little boy ''I know you're scared, but so will everyone else. You are perfectly okay to feel the way you feel.''

"Maybe once he sees how much fun he can have here may change his mind."
DJ suggested

Mei smiled. "I'm sure he will," she said before returning to her office,

Just as Dj mentioned changing his mind, another parent walked in with their child. There stood a doctor holding what appeared to be a one year old boy with a fluffy head of hair. The doctor looked at the statue for a brief moment before standing at the reception's desk in which Miss Maywood offers him a clipboard for information.

"Oh look potential new friend eh Deonte."
DJ nudged the toddler.
"No."
Deonte responded as he hid behind DJ again

Arza narrowed his eyes, seeming rather attentive as he listened closely. He then looks to his mother and coos at her before giving a straight face again. He saw and understand the scared toddler very well. He then closes his eyes to sleep.

Last edited:
"Look at this little place, it's so quaint and dainty... it's perfect."
The voice of a woman with a posh accent was heared

Kaityn follows the voice with her board in hand ''Hiya, welcome! Please sign in and well have everyone take a tour in just a moment.'' (Please use this in the character sheet to 'sign in' Fandom - Bnha Daycare Sign up sheet )

Last edited:
A young blonde girl walked in clinging to her mother’s hand and to a stuffed animal in another. “Hi this is the daycare right?” The older lady asked.

The young-ish brunette smiles and nods ''This is the right place. Most daycares around the public don't really allow for children to use their little quirks, because you know, kinda illegal to use it openly. So this is a safe space for your children to use their quirks safely.''

The mom smiled. “What do you think about that Ai?” She asked. “Sounds fun,” the little girl said quietly.

Kaityn smiles and squats down to see Airi ''We're so glad you could make it here with us. In just a moment, we'll start.''

Ari smiled a little and nodded. “Can blossom come along too?” She asked holding her bear.

She nodded also and tilts her head with a big smile ''Of course, Blossom can come along, but since this toy isn't from here, you have to be responsible and know where he is. We'll always help you if he's lost.''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back