• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom [ bnha craving ]

starichi

Magic Eight Ball
hello! I'm star, nice to meet you all.
Currently, I'm craving some bnha roleplays!
Any gender pairing is welcome, and I'm oc/canon friendly. I also enjoy doubling up!

My only requirements involve literacy, as I consider myself a decent writer! I want some quality stuff too. At least a paragraph per character, preferably more. I talk really casually ooc, but while ic, I can write anywhere from 1k-4k words!

I'm 19, and I prefer you be over 16, just for comfort.

Here are characters I'd like to play, with characters I hope to pair after, in parentheses.

:Izuku Midoriya (Bakugo, Shouto, Shinsou)
: Ochako Uraraka (Bakugo, Shouto, Shinsou, Momo, Mina, Tsuyu, Dabi)
:Jirou (Denki, Momo, Mina)
:Tamaki (Mirio, Dabi, Nejire)
: OC (Bakugo, Shouto, Dabi, Denki, Kirishima, Shinsou)

I have experience writing more characters for my partners pairing!

I love AUs of all kinds, and I'm very receptive to dark themes.

I'm trying to keep this short and sweet, so pm me!

Last edited:
Um Hej Hej! This sounds wonderful! I do have one Oc for BNHA but I like Canon a lot too! I play the teachers (specifically Aizawa and PRESENT MIIIIIIC) the best. But I do Deku pretty well. I like to think I do Shoji good as well, but that's because he's my FAVORITE!.

Hey there, I could definitely play any of the characters you have listed for Deku! None of the other pairings catch my eye at the moment, so let me know if any of those are still interesting to you!

I'd love to play any of the characters you have listed to against your OC if you'd also like to double up and play either Ejiro, Denki, or Todoroki for my OC as well. I have a lot AU and plot ideas and love to bounce some off you if your interest!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back