• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom BNHA- Children of The Fallen- Sakura High (BNHA OC RP) reboot FULL AND CLOSED

Natural Flavour

Ah yes, pain
An expansive, pristine school campus lies in the depths of the city of Tokyo, providing a quiet and clean place to learn amid the hustle and bustle of the big city. Within it's vast gardens lies a high school with one of the most highly respected hero courses in the world: Sakura High. It's every aspiring youth's dream to get into this school, but with an entrance rate of 0.05%, it's unattainable to all but the best.

You are an orphan. A statistic. A number. Another mouth to feed at Tokyo Home for Children of Fallen Heroes. You have friends here, or maybe enemies? Maybe you care nothing for the others that call this place home. Different than the orphans in other orphanages, you and your roommates are the children of heroes who have died in battle. Regardless, you'll have to work for your own future, cause no one's going to hand it to you. If you don't try, you'll likely just end up flipping kaarage for the masses, a nameless, faceless individual, until you kick the bucket having never become someone worth remembering. For whatever reason, you want to be a hero like your parents. Is it for the money? The security? The fame? Social justice? Ties to who your parents once were? Some of the others you grew up with want to be heroes too. So, on the day of Sakura High's entrance exam, you found yourself at the gate, lined up among hundreds, maybe even a thousand other youth with the same dream as yours. To become a hero.

And you made it in.

(Non-orphan characters are welcome too. We have more characters with parents than orphan characters actually XD)

Welcome to BNHA- Children of The Fallen! This is an opportunity to join our RP which was already in progress, but is currently at a great place to join. We are currently 1 week into classes at Sakura High, and boarding the bus to go on a field trip to a ski resort for a week as a 'get-to-know-your-classmates' kind of thing.

PM me your character sheet and I'll let you know if you're accepted or not.

Character sheet:

Name:

Role: (Orphan, Regular student)

Parents*: (Only mandatory if you're playing an orphan. Tell us a little bit about your parents. Their career, quirks, your relationship with them if you knew them... you can fill this out if you're not playing an orphan to give some background if you'd like.)

Appearance:

Personality:

History:

Quirk:

Quirk explanation: (please include some weaknesses!)

Other:

I'm so down! Lemme get my form made! I literally just finished the first season!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back