• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom BNHA- Children of the Fallen OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
But generally speaking, it would be good to know for future reference.
Some BNHA rp's I've been in don't have that law or choose to ignore it, there's no harm in asking.

True. But at the same time the law is more like the good semaritans law. Its enforced but not technically a hard punishment unless you are actively using your quirk to save someone which is vigilantism.

I mean kindergarteners and others are constantly using their quirks in public. Bakugou walks around exploding his palms just to show off.

using your powers without your license is more protection from lawsuit then anything, because japan doesn't have a good sameritan law like america which is a law for ifyou save someone and oyu are unlicensed or an off duty doctor and then they end up with some complication that could be linked to improper procedure while being saved you can't be sued. because people will sue you if you preform cpr on them and aren't licensed. it's a thing and courts where tired of dealing with jerks who sue their saviors for money so they created the good Samaritan laws.

technically if you are working under someone with a license you are legally allowed to save people.

I think hurting someone is the extreme (and the only time a person is allowed to use their quirk is in self-defense)
but I do believe that it isn't seen very negatively for someone to use their quirk for minor things and most turn a blind eye.
Although, I still believe people receive minor warning by police about not using their quirk,
much like how they show in Vigilante. But generally, just wanted to know that it existed within the rp.

You need a license to do any public job requiring your quirk may it be construction or heroism.

right.usually you can use your quirk for mundane things without anyone caring like Emmy flying to school, but the police might stop you if it's interruption enough, like if Lexi rode her crabs through town and people had to avoid a crowd of crabs. the police would probably fine her.

I think hurting someone is the extreme (and the only time a person is allowed to use their quirk is in self-defense)
but I do believe that it isn't seen very negatively for someone to use their quirk for minor things and most turn a blind eye.
Although, I still believe people receive minor warning by police about not using their quirk,
much like how they show in Vigilante. But generally, just wanted to know that it existed within the rp.

You need a license to do any public job requiring your quirk may it be construction or heroism.
I think that about sums it up,it's probably why nobody battered an eye at MJ, emmy and Dante using their quirks to fly, dodge cars and play guitar, respectively

"Someone like her who limits herself to stand on the shoulders of crabs will never see past her own faults, and will inevitably be washed away by the tides of change."
Hahahahahahahahaa, suck it Lexi, literally everyone thinks you are the worst person currently

Yeah true, I have to say that I love the idea that Lexi is all like me, me, me, me at the moment and whenever she face Dante, Emmy or MJ they try to erode that ego of hers hoping to get her not to be such a bitch and turn into more of a friendly rivalry

Yeah true, I have to say that I love the idea that Lexi is all like me, me, me, me at the moment and whenever she face Dante, Emmy or MJ they try to erode that ego of hers hoping to get her not to be such a bitch and turn into more of a friendly rivalry
Is it bad I can imagine them showing up with seafood bento boxes just to taunt Lexi?

MJ: "I'm only stopping this, because your tears will weaken your quirk." *grabs some of Dante's shrimp and puts it in Emmy's bento box*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back