• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom BNHA- Children of the Fallen OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I missed a lot... (no notification) also,for MJ trying to dodge quirks, we can see how well she dodges bullets~

Blood Bullet Spam FTW!

Natural Flavour Natural Flavour
Nothin' in particular, although I think Phobia
asked if all the students had made it to the school yet
and I wanted to know how the exam would be handled.
Would it be once everyone makes it to campus, and then a would
a post be made about it by the head or the school or?

I think all students have made it except the cutest giant ever and the sad plantgirl. so we should get a big post from the RP lead(s) that gets us into the exam and explains it and after doing BNHA a couple times I think the less downtime between arcs the longer the rps will last. spending too long on classes usually kills the rp. I think we should do an Arc, reaction to the arc, arc, reaction to the arc style rp. that's just my experience the best way to do shonen with a large rp group.

@OverconfidentMagi Everskold Everskold @Todo_Doki_Doki @WeeabooChild Amyleii Amyleii @Katakon @XxMiss_JacksonxX @Nenma Takashi Xcelgamer Xcelgamer @Nico Natural Flavour Natural Flavour @shadowdude505 Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre @Hella Downweather L Libero Vakuity Vakuity One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost @Garebear184 Bum Bear Bum Bear @Xantheeer Jigale Jigale

Hey everyone! If you're not at the school yet, please get your character there by tomorrow, okay? *This includes me, haha* Or just teleport~

IKingI IKingI , if you want to staring preparing a Head Teacher announcement post, that would be great!

how cruel, youre gonna break Ren like that

im gettin a feeling MJ's gonna be at the top of the class with her quirk
Ok I didn't see this yesterday when it was posted so I'm going to give my response now. Potentially, the others all have really good Quirks as well, like we have the obvious dragon girl, Elaine with the featherweight thing, the boys with solar panels and the glob guy as well as
Heat girl

I think as far as top of class goes MJ is equalized with her quirk being more focused on tireing out and outlasting the opponent over quick or brute strength. Emmy is a burst style bruiser, so if the two girls spar with eachother it would be Emmy trying to land a single devastating hit and MJ trying to tucker the smol dragon out.

"I won't lie, it's a bit of a culture shock being around all these amazing Quirks. Everyone here has so much talent, so I admit it's a bit daunting to count myself among them. But that just makes me want to work even harder to prove my acceptance here wasn't a fluke. No matter how I start, I'm going to keep pushing forward with a smile on my face and prove a Vampire can be a Hero!"

I will try to pinpoint each characters fight style and their owner can correct me if I am wrong.
Emmy is burst bruiser
Elletra seems to be a burst mage type withdiffering longivity dependent on the temperature of her surroundings. she could be extremely difficult to fight at long range but close range fighters could probably be good against her. (Emmy vs her would be hard to judge sense Emmy has a natural radients of heat as a dragon so she empowers her but at the same time she is immune to her attacks.)
MJ is deffinetly going to outlast all of class A as her glitch ability allows her to avoid attacks vary easily. her biggest weakness is if she is hit by anyone in Class A, they all have varypowerfully destructive attacks other then Ellaine
Ellaine would probably have a similar style to MJ being that she can make herself so light that gravity barely effects her, she could utilize this to move out of range of attacks quickly and easily, if I understand her power she could also make her attacks hit harder then usual giving her less evaisiveness then MJ but more power in her attacks.
Kemeno might have an uperhand as a trap type fighter depending on how he uses his abilities, I am interested in seeing them fight
Cyrus is a powerhouse.

ofcourse everyone hasn't shown their combat styles so I could be wrong, but based on what I know of their quirks that's what I think of so far.

Yeah that seems about right for MJ, she's a very speedy hero relying on the fact that her glitching makes her unpredictable

Not going to lie, I'm laughing hella hard imagining how Lexi is riding a bunch
of crabs into the school. Like literally, she has to be walking inside sideways XD.
source.gif

Watch, between Class A and B, MJ and Lexi will be 1 in their respective classes just to out do each other. Also MJs response to the crab walk: Walk faster than the crabs are moving

Vakuity Vakuity
By quirk laws do you mean the one that states that it is illegal for public displays of
one quirk if the individual does not have a license? If it's that, I've also had questions concerning that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back