• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom BNHA- Children of the Fallen OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
After all her humbling moment has to be when the characters who couldn’t beat her before school work together and their training surpasses her so she learns the value of not just looking out for yourself.

.... a thunk occurs. Do these rich girls ever take ballroom dance lessons or anything to learn how to be high society? Because if they did... they'd probably have taken them under Carmen de Leon (Dante's mom still uses her maiden name for teaching/performing)

.... a thunk occurs. Do these rich girls ever take ballroom dance lessons or anything to learn how to be high society? Because if they did... they'd probably have taken them under Carmen de Leon (Dante's mom still uses her maiden name for teaching/performing)
Probably not.

But this is a shounen so she’d win the first fight as the erogent rival character.
I imagine that if MJ and Lexi have a rivalry, that in something similar to the mock hero and villains bit Lexi would win because MJ really only uses her Quirk for dodging and travel, but still be super close and then if we do a sports festival arc it becomes a long drawn out fight similar to tetsutetsu and kirishima or a purposeful like Deku and Todorokis

Sure MJ hits Lexi, Lexi goes down MJ shows her up... Just kidding, I would assume no auto-hitting unless you ask before hand, if your trying to dodge an attack make it at least sound believable, that sort of stuff is what I'm guessing at the very least

I think the two in the fight should DM eachother and discuss it and one of them is trusted to write it all out

Not sure how you're gonna punch through that, but
if anime has taught me anything, you're gonna need like a tournament arc or something.

Honestly the only thing that comes to mind is to make a quick quip about how she seems useless without her crustaceans and then take Emmy inside the school. Cause ego gets seriously damaged when they are ignored

Hmm definitely, but I think a lot of time to break someone's ego,
you just have to show them how fragile it is in the first place. She thinks she's
the best, than Mj just has to knock her down a peg or two. I don't know, just the anime talkin'.
Wish ye the best of luck in doing it though ouo.

Lexi, keep your ego. Don't let the world break you down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back