• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom BNHA- Children of the Fallen CLOSED

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Natural Flavour

Ah yes, pain
Main thread!

cherry-blossom-e1485856509786.jpg
Kyoto-Sakura-1024x683.jpg

Orphans:
Emmy Ryuji Amyleii Amyleii
Marianne Jessica Toomes "MJ" Xcelgamer Xcelgamer
Paris Fallon- Natural Flavour Natural Flavour
Lilith Arashi- @Circe
Alice Cooper- @PlusUltra
Leona Wright- @FireMaiden
Daizo "Dai" Lee- @finessekid.23
Lana Del' Riz- @GrieveWriter
Miles Lowayne- @pbtenchi
Roy Rainfield- Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc

Non-Orphan Students:
Lynn "Baywatch" Katsura- shadowdude505 shadowdude505
Lexi Bancroft- Amyleii Amyleii
Dante de la Cruz- One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost
Bakura "Bolt" Kiya- OverconfidentMagi OverconfidentMagi
Hunter Churchill- @EldridSmith
"The White Knight" Vincent "Vincible" Fedorov- OverconfidentMagi OverconfidentMagi
Kaeru Tamesanaide- @The Tyrant
Minnie Beck- Xcelgamer Xcelgamer
Eloise "Lovebite" Epidermisia- @simj22

Sakura High teachers/staff:
Yuri Fujioka/Meltdown- @FireMaiden
Vangelis Stavros- @Efterlyst
Ken'ichi Yamamoto/The Homeless Hero @NoxianNova
Edzan Miller/Delta Break Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc
Ami Leii/Sweetfang- Amyleii Amyleii
Oliver Abel- @jakey
Nurse: Kireina Bijin/Mercy- @PlusUltra
Lisa Katsura- shadowdude505 shadowdude505

Sakura High Head teacher: Gatekeeper One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost

Villains:
Fumetsu no Senshi- Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc
Naraku Tengoku /"Fault"- @PlusUltra

Last edited:
Children of the Fallen
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter One: Now it's Our Time

"All men our not created equal"

HEROES! They protect us, guard us, and make sure the world is a safe place. This is what we learn from society, in our schools, and in everyday life. Without our heroes cities and countries would fall into chaos. We depend on them and expect great things from them. These our people we look up to and for some of us hope to be like one day.

However being a hero comes with much danger and sacrifice. Many heroes die protecting and serving there cities and countries. We mourn for them, but many people forget that heroes are people to and when they die they sometimes leave their loved ones behind. All alone to figure out the legacy that is now past down to them.

This is the story about the children of these heroes. Some don't grow up to be like there parents, but others strive to live up to there families legacy or to be better. To show the people that their parents maybe gone, but a new and better generation is on the rise ready to conquer the hero life!

Do you have what it takes?
It's the day of the high school entrance examines. While some of the children at the orphanage were preparing for normal entrance exams a few of the best and most talented students prepared to take Sakura Highs Hero Exam. With only a 0.05% acceptance rate these children had a lot of pressure on them. Will they live up to their parents legacy. . . will the crumble under the pressure. . . or will they sleep in and miss the exam. This is the beginning of their story!

OverconfidentMagi OverconfidentMagi Everskold Everskold Todo_Doki_Doki Todo_Doki_Doki LoliCowboy LoliCowboy Amyleii Amyleii Katakon Katakon Yum3ko Yum3ko Everskold Everskold Xcelgamer Xcelgamer Nico Nico Natural Flavour Natural Flavour
shadowdude505 shadowdude505 @ Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre Hella Downweather Hella Downweather L Libero Vakuity Vakuity

GM Note: Super excited to watch you all rp this out. I will be popping! Tee hee! Also if you can name who said the quote I will give you a gold sticker! Happy Roleplaying!

The chime of a small bell, barely any sound at all, from the silver clock next to Isaac's bed was enough to stir him. He got up and and began his day how he did any other, with a short cold shower before applying his medicine and bandages. He made sure that his favorite suit was crisply ironed, and that his tie was perfectly centered, and that his shoes were polished to a shine, and after all that was done, he finally picked up the unsightly mask that had been staring at him this whole time and placed it tightly over his face. The sun had not yet risen when Black Skull stepped soundlessly out of his room. He stood and listened but heard nothing. Good, he hadn't woken the children.

The Tokyo Home for Children of the Fallen... he'd always been against that name. Fallen. What rubbish. The parents of these children had given their lives pursuing justice. Fallen was the furthest thing from how they'd gone out. But that was what the Hero Association had decided to call the place, and he wasn't going to argue against them too loud after they'd so generously offered to assist in keeping the lights on over the years. He just called it "the home".

The home is only two stories and shaped like the letter U with an inner courtyard, featuring an ornate fountain, enclosed on three sides. The Northern arm of the second floor held the boys' rooms. None of the doors had been opened yet this early morning. The Western side of the second floor was the baths. In order from where his own room was situated at the near end of the Northern hall, there was the boys' restrooms, the male bath, the larger mixed bath in the middle that served more often as a crowded swimming pool, then closer to the far side there was the female bath and the girls' restrooms. Past the baths and directly opposite Isaac's room was the door to Margaret's room. To the left of her door was the girls' rooms. He'd placed himself and her where they were to keep the children safe should any intruder come up the stairs, and also so that any child attempting to sneak into the room of a child of the opposite gender was likely to be caught by one of the two adults. Teens, truly a tenacious age. No matter how many times they'd been caught before they always thought that maybe this time they'd slip past his impeccable senses.

Isaac considered waking Margaret as he walked towards her door but decided that she could sleep in and enjoy a pleasant surprise along with the children. All of the children. He stepped past Margaret's door and down the hall, moving silent as a wraith into and then back out of the room holding one silently sleeping Marianne, in his hand the alarm she had set to wake up before the other children. He silenced it and placed it down on the floor outside her door for her to find in the morning. She was a good girl, but this wasn't her day to worry about taking care of the other children. Isaac turned and walked quietly down the stairs. The ground floor of the home was broken up similarly to the floor above. The base of the stairs opened up into a large entryway that ran from the large set of double doors that was the front of the home to the center courtyard and the fountain that was just beginning to reflect the night's slow transition into morning. Below the boys' wing was the library that transitioned into more of a game and media room as it went. Below the girls' wing was the dinner hall and kitchen, and beyond that just storage. Isaac made his way back into the storage room and returned with a large bag of flour. After a few more trips to grab the other ingredients and after raiding the refrigerator of every single egg, he turned on the stove.

The smell of freshly cooked, and more being cooked, bacon was no doubt already working its way up the stairs to draw the children from their sleep, but with the first serving of breakfast ready, Isaac decided that it was about time everyone got started with the day. He walked out of the kitchen and dining hall, where there were plates of bacon and eggs and pancaked and syrup and orange juice all ready for each and every child on this special morning, and past the stairs, one up to the second floor one down to the basement where the children were aloud to roughhouse, and out into the courtyard, where along the wall lay a thick length of rope. He gave this a pull.

The bell suspended above the courtyard rang out just as the first rays of morning sunlight shone between the wings of the building and onto the outstretched hand of the caped hero that stood in the fountain. Isaac had thought that the hero was offering a hand to pull someone to safety, but after the children had started to place spare change into the statue's hand instead of in the water below, he'd started to imagine the hero as simply offering a coin to someone who needed it. He could practically hear a heroic voice saying, "Here, take this." Isaac smiled beneath his ominous mask and stepped back inside to greet the children and make sure not a single one missed their chance today.

Last edited:
MJ had planned to wake up earlier than everyone else like she normally does to help Skull cook breakfast and she had set her alarm for it, but there she was waking up to the tolls of the bells rather than the ringing of an alarm clock. She shot up her hair looking like it was an explosion rather than flat mess she usually had it in "Ah, shit why didn't my alarm go off? Now I'm stuck getting up with everyone else" MJ said to herself as she grabbed her clothes and hat and started glitching her way to the girls showers so she could get a quick shower in before helping out around the home. After her quick shower and she rushed back to her room to throw her Pjs in she saw her alarm clock outside the door. At first MJ was very confused before giving a very small smile "Ah, I get it now, thanks Skull." She said before having the smell of bacon waft into her nostrils. MJ's RBF* returned as she put her PJs and alarm clock back into her room and started knocking on each of the other girls that was taking the test today.

"Come on girls, up and at em, the bells run and it's time for the exam today, Emmy I swear to all things musical if you don't get up within the next five minutes I will glitch into your room and pull the covers off and drag you down to breakfast, come on now. Paris I know your shy, but I'm sure you heard my threat to Emmy and I will do the exact same thing to you if you aren't up within the same time limit" MJ called out before she came down into the dinner hall "Hey, Skull, you know I would have been perfectly fine giving you a hand with all this food you know? Ah it's done anyway. Ooh I've got a great idea to get everyone ready for today. Actually I'll do it after the exam today, to early for music. Anyway let's get- actually hold on let me make myself more presentable for today." MJ rambled on as she turned away and started buttoning up her shirt and having her tie properly done up "Ah there we go, uncomfortable but respectable, anyway I'll be back I'm going to make sure Emmy actually gets up on time" MJ said before walking up to Emmy's room and glitched inside, just narrowly missing the bed "Phew that was close." MJ said before she pulled the covers off of the bed "Come on, little Emmy, time to get up, it's exam day and not going to let anyone miss breakfast today" MJ said with a second pull if the covers

*Resting Bitch Face
Amyleii Amyleii

The gentle rays of the rising sun and the subtle scent of food stirred the giant oxen boy from his sleep. Taro Minami let out a small groan of, "nooooo..." as he raised his quilt over his face to block out the sun for a little bit longer, but after a moment of being still, Taro rose from his futon and let out a long yawn as he rubbed his eyes of sleep with both of his hands. Taro sat on his knees on the futon and took a last look around the room for his stuff. When he finds his brush on his desk, Taro than sat down on the ground and sat in front of a mirror and started to brush out the knots out of his hair.

After a long and painful 5 minutes of brushing the knots out of his hair, he was presentable to the others at least. Taro patted his face with his large hands to wake himself even further today is very important. He cannot be sleepy today. He has to be wide awake for today as today is the day he will live to his parent's legacy.

Taro got up from his low desk (It was a regular desk) and quickly got out of his PJ's and put on his normal outfit and exited his room as quietly as he could. It appears nobody has to awaken yet. At least on the boy's side. Taro silently walked (as silently as an 810 is Bullman can walk) down the hall down to the kitchen stairs, as he walked to the dining hall he heard MJ'S voice on the other side before she suddenly dashed past him up to the girl's wing, which got Taro to raise an eyebrow but he shakes his head and enters the dining hall, which he was greeted to Skull. Which got Taro to smile softly which only grew as he saw the food, Taro waved at Skull and said politely, "H-hello s-sir, t-thank you for the food," he finished with a bow.

With that, Taro walked to his unique reinforced chair and clapped his hands together in thanks, before he slowly and gently starts eating his eggs and pancakes. Hopefully, the others come soon for breakfast.

OverconfidentMagi OverconfidentMagi Xcelgamer Xcelgamer

Lynn Katsura
Baywatch
full

Sunny sky, clear blue sea, pure white sand. Today was the perfect day to be at the beach and Lynn had the best view; she could see everything from her seat in the lifeguard platform. People were sunbathing, swimming, and laughing. Everything seemed fine.

"Somebody help my baby!" a woman screamed. Lynn's gaze shot in the voice's direction and she quickly noticed a flailing child out in the ocean. Baywatch jumped into action. Water gushed out of her hands and feet, rocketing her out of her seat. She landed in the ocean, near the kid, and scooped him up. She quickly started to swim toward the shore, using water jets from her feet to rabidly get her there.

"Give me some space!" Baywatch ordered. She was just about to begin CPR when she heard a beeping sound.
~~~
Lynn opened her eyes. She was in bed; dream shattered by the alarm clock. "It was just getting good...," she muttered to herself as she turned off the alarm.

Lynn sat up in her bed, stretched her arms, and yawned. Today was a big day. Quirked teens will be taking their hero exams as they attempt to get into the various hero schools; only a small few made it into the most prestigious schools like Sakura High. Last year she was able to do just that, and this year she wanted the new potential students to realize that entering her school was an achievable goal, hard as it may be.

Lynn climbed out of bed and walked over to her closet, eyeing her Sakura High uniform. "It's time to get used to wearing this again," she sighed, looking at the skirt. She'd rather wear pants or shorts instead, but a uniform was a uniform. "At least they let me wear shorts underneath it..."

Lynn changed into her uniform and headed down stairs toward the kitchen. She spotted her mom, a Japanese woman named Lisa, standing at the counter as she finished up breakfast preparations. She brought two bowls of Tamago Kake Gohan* and placed them on the kitchen table beside a bowl of assorted fruits.

"Good morning, mom," Lynn said with a cheerful smile. Her mom smiled back.

Lynn took a seat and picked up her chopsticks. "Thanks for the food."
017_1080-846x559.jpg
~~~
Lynn stared up from her empty bowl and looked at the clock. It was time for her to leave. Lynn quickly got out of her seat and placed her bowl into the sink. "Bye mom. Have a good day at work." She rushed over to give her mom a quick hug.

"Cheer on the new generation of heroes for me," Lisa told her daughter.

"I will!" Lynn called back as she put on her shoes.

Lynn put in her earbuds as she ran outside and cranked up the volume off "Take on Me." She dashed toward the fence that separated her house from the road. Jets of water erupted out of her palm as she leapt into the air, launching herself over the fence. She used another burst of water to slow down her decent, allowing her to land gracefully on her feet.

A big grin was plastered on her face as she ran toward Sakura High's exam site. Today there will be new heroes and she couldn't wait to meet them.

*white rice with raw egg yolk - similar to the picture.

Last edited:
Kaida groaned as the bells rang in her sensitive ears. She immediately covered them to try to stop the ringing as she sat up in her bed. "I hate that damned bell" she huffed before stretching her arms, legs, and wings. The delicious smell of freshly cooked bacon and sweet maple syrup filled her nostrils and caused her to salivate. "Hell yeah! Breakfast is ready!" she chirped as she got out of bed and briskly walked out of the girls' room, not wanting to get yelled at again for running when not in a rough-housing zone. She wasn't going to let her food get cold, so she decided to take a shower and get dressed after she ate.

When Kaida entered the dining hall, she saw Taro and Skull, so she immediately acted calm. She didn't want to upset either of them or make them get annoyed by her first thing in the morning. "Good morning" she greeted before sitting in her seat at the table. "Thank you for the food, sir" she said with a nod of respect before eating. She ate properly, but quickly.

Last edited:
Emmy Ryuji

in the dark room, lit only by the gentle glow coming off the small girl sleeping in the room, curtains drawn to prevent the morning light from entering the room, the lair of the small dragon girl known as Emmy. She slept soundly ontop a large bed specially designed for her to resemble a pile of gold. plushies and other knick knacks she had aquired over the years where piled alongside the specialty mattress. it was designed for her by the hero association after several years of her leaving her bed at night and piling her toys up to sleep on instead. she gave the most adorable little growl as someone knocked on her door, MJ, she thought about getting up because of the exam but decided that she was too sleepy. as she began to drift back to sleep the familiar popping sound of the glitch assaulted her sensitive ears. she awoke as her covers where pulled from her bed, she slowly stood up and rubbed her eyes, looking completely toddler-like as she began complaining "MJ, I don't even wanna get up, why? it's sooooooooooo earwy." her lisp betraying her as usual, making her child-like appearance even more childish. "get outta my woom or I'll show you why they had to firepwoof it!"

Lexi Bancroft

in a more distinguished part of tokyo, in a high-rise deluxe apartment a different morning routine was happening. a small crab woke up and crawled from his small home, he scuttled over to the large bed on the other side of the room and climbed up to his master
"Madam, it is exam day, please wake." he says in his crabby language, the girl sits up, her hair a mess and her sleep mask still on. she takes it off and gives a sigh. "yes, exams, I suppose I can do the school the courtesy of pretending like this exam matters to me. as though I hadn't been guaranteed a place in the school since birth." she says somberly. a man in a butlers uniform walks in "ah, mistress, I see your...pet...has already woke you, will you be coming to breakfast?" he asks, "will mother and father be there?" she asks, knowing the answer but getting excited anyway. "no mistress, they have business as usual, but they send their vary best." he hands her a card which reads "good luck dearest daughter, you will do this family proud." it read almost as an ultimatum more then words of encouragement to her. "I will take my tea on the balcony and shall be ready for the exam, please have the driver prepare the car and have my crabs ready to travel." she says sadly, the butler gives a bow and walks away. she steps out to her balcony and sits with jeeves, who begins on a plate of fish that had been sat out for him as it is every morning.

Emmy interactions: Xcelgamer Xcelgamer
Lexi interactions:

Last edited:
Margaret 'Mars' Pryce

The ringing of the church bell instantly woke Margaret from what was an incredibly fitful slumber. She had woken up on and off, sick with worry but taut with excitement. Today was the day. Her little birdies would be spreading their wings for the first time and taking the hero exam! She was beyond thrilled so many of them had expressed interest in applying but was also very wary that perhaps not all of them would make it. She and Isaac had done their very best to prepare the children but even the best laid plans did not always go accordingly. No matter how much they taught them, it was up to each individual to perform to their utmost potential to make it into the academy. Still Margaret had wanted to start the day off properly by preparing them breakfast and checking in with everyone to make sure they were ready. Unfortunately, today of all days, she had failed to wake up early enough to assist Isaac with the breakfast. This wasn't an unusual occurrence as she often slept late into the morning but she had so wanted to get up early today. "Darnit, why didn't Isaac wake me up!" The young woman tumbled unceremoniously from her bed, landing in a tangle heap of limbs and blankets with an 'oof'. Once she sorted herself out and finally managed to separate body from bedding, Margaret went about hastily preparing herself for the day. She chose a simple white dress and brushed her long curls back into a ponytail. Completing the look with a frilly pink apron and a bandanna to protect her hair, Margaret admired herself in the full length mirror she kept. She looked very 'mom-like' if she had to say so herself.

Now dressed and ready for the day the woman promptly exited her room. Walking up the hallway was Marianne Xcelgamer Xcelgamer and judging by her expression she was about to do something very mischievous. "Oh Marianne I hope you aren't about to glitch into someones room~" She said in a sing-song way, smiling at the young girl. She was too late however as the girl had already made her way unwelcomed into Emmy's room. She shook her head disapprovingly at this but said no more as she made her way into the dining hall. Big thudding, but gentle footsteps preceded her and she knew Taro was there along with Isaac. "Good morning boys." She sung happily, patting Taro's Katakon Katakon large head as she passed by the gentle giant. A quick glance at the table revealed she was entirely too late to be of any help with the breakfast preparations. "Oh Isaac... you must have gotten up so early to do all this! I wish you would have woken me up to help you. I'm sorry." OverconfidentMagi OverconfidentMagi She pouted at the masked man knowing he probably did not want to disturb her. Despite his appearance he was incredibly considerate of her and the children and she admired him greatly for it. "Well I can help clean up then!" She clasped her hands together before making her way around the table to give Isaac's shoulders a gentle squeeze. "You just relax and leave it to me ok? Oh- good morning Kaida!" Todo_Doki_Doki Todo_Doki_Doki Margaret greeted the girl, smiling widening a little as she dug into her food right away. With that Margaret settled into her own seat and began to eat her breakfast, pushing aside her pancakes in case anyone wanted extra. So far it was a wonderful morning and she could only hope that continued throughout the day.

Dante

"So much for my alarm..."

Dante chuckled to himself as he turned it off. He'd been so excited for today that he actually woke up well before his alarm even began to ring. Giving himself a once over in the mirror, he made sure his appearance looked at least decent. He didn't want to make a bad first impression, after all. He buttoned up all but the bottom button on his vest, adjusted the eldredge knot on his tie, and slid down the railing of his stairs to the first floor.

"You're up early, Mijo." Carmen smiled as her son appeared in the kitchen. Fortunately, she knew her boy would wake up early, and already had breakfast prepared.

"I mean, he does take after you" A male voice spoke up from across the table. Gabriel de la Cruz flashed a grin at his wife who just rolled her eyes. Though, even as she did she couldn't help a smile.

"Fortunately he does. If he took after you we'd be peeling him off the front of the bus a few times a week." She retorted crossing her arms as she watched Gabriel.

"What?! It's not like it hurts anyone! Besides, the driver is used to it by now. Doesn't even startle him. He seemed annoyed that the wipers wouldn't scrape me off, though..." Gabriel remarked thoughtfully. His quirk, Healing Factor, was perhaps the single reason the man had survived to adulthood. He was, without a doubt, the biggest airheaded klutz to ever walk the earth. It had reached a point where even Dante wasn't fazed when his father got hit by a bus or had a piano dropped on him. Gabriel's life was almost like an old cartoon in that way, and his family had just grown to accept it.

As his parents bantered, Dante made quick work of some bacon and toast. He then headed towards the door, grabbing his bag which he had left waiting by the door with his Dad following close behind on his way to work. "You two have a good day now, and watch out for traffic!" Carmen called after them as they set out. It seemed like she was staring directly at her husband with that last part, though.

"I swear, from the sound of her you'd think I'm utterly incapable of going a day without some misfortune befalling me..."

"Dad you should-" Dante tried to cut in.

"I'm a teacher, after all, I'm pretty sure I know how to watch where I'm going!" Gabriel continued, looking down distracted at his phone to sift through emails as he walked....

...Straight into traffic.....

Dante just sighed as the morning bus didn't even bother to hit the brakes before it slammed into his dad, driving off with him plastered to the front.

"Oh, hey Chuck! Haven't been run into by you in awhile" Gabriel's voice faded into the distance as the bus disappeared from sight. Dante just shook his head with a smile. Yep, this day was starting out just like any other...

Only it wasn't like any other.

Dante reached into his pocket and fished out a pair of bluetooth earbuds, plugging them into each ear. Unlike his father, he stayed carefully on the sidewalk as he shifted through his playlist for just the right song to start this day. After all, this was the day he'd take the entrance exam for Sakura High! He needed to start off on the right foot. He pushed 'play', listening to the familiar vocals with his eyes closed. As the music hit, his eyes snapped open and he took off running down the street.

He reached a hand out in front of him, the bladed ring slicing his palm as a blood tendril shot out, grasping on a building as he launched himself into the air. Even as he started to swing from building to building, he was singing along to the song that played in his ears. He'd launch himself high into the air, twisting his body as the tendril retracted to him before shooting it out once more, adding a tendril with his offhand for stability as he let himself swing low. He loved this feeling, this rush, this feeling of freedom as his swing took him inches above the center divide of the street, passing between the two lanes of cars heading in either direction. His body near completely horizontal, feet flying first, he followed this swing until the arc sent him skywards once more.

He landed gracefully on the top of a building, the tendrils changing shape to a blood red guitar in his hand as the song's chorus hit. Perfectly on cue, his fingers flew over the strings of his guitar,eliciting from the strings the very melody he was hearing through his earbuds as his voice rang out above the sounds of traffic below. Even if he was the only one who could hear, he didn't care.

I hear a voice a' calling, telling me to risk it
Asking if I have been going the distance
Singing with a passion that I cannot deny
My eyes are swollen with the tears that I've been crying
But, to the rest of the world, ever smiling
Singing for the courage that I'm dying to show!

With my peace sign up when I say goodbye

Write a story of a hero!

He lost himself for a moment, head bobbing and hair whipping in the air as the bridge hit. Even as he played, he was wandering closer to the edge, making his way ever closer to a precarious twenty story drop at least. But the fall wasn't even on his mind. No, all that was on his mind was the music.

Those days gettin' rowdy, gettin' bloody, I was
All scraped, gettin' worn and gettin' dirty, now I
Hear you talkin' and it all is coming back
I see it in my mind - my memories revived

I could apologize for sleeping in a chrysalis and
WIth every passing night, I wish that I was leaving it and
I swear that I'll be back again!

As that last line left his lips, he fell backwards over the edge, the guitar absorbing back into the cuts in his palms before the tendrils shot out once more, catching him mid fall. It wouldn't be long now. He could feel the anticipation building as the school finally appeared in his sights. This was the start of the journey. This was just the beginning of things to come.

A broad grin spread over his lips as he gave himself one last swing, angling his release so he landed smoothly on his feet. He was close enough to the school now. Close enough to see it, close enough to savor the anticipation, the blood pounding in his ears as each step took him closer. He held his palms up, the blood tendrils returning to his palms as the cuts healed themselves. He ran his fingers through his hair, taming whatever stray strands may have decided to taste freedom during his trip here.

"I am here."

God Kyoko hated that sound.

The bells ringing out to them to signal time to get up and ready for the day. Whoever decided to add those stupid bells into the school was already in her list of people who clearly didn't have a brain. But then again, many people to her seemed stupid like they didn't have a brain. At times she thought it was just her that thought so lowly of others, maybe it was just the villain in her but always brushes the thought off. She groaned as the chatter, singing and knocking of others doors told her it was best she woke up.

'God damnit...' Kyoko thought to herself before pushing off the covers and forcing herself to sit up. That God awful light beaming into her dark room, her icy blue orbs glowed in the darkness-something she had become accustomed to-as she made her way towards the curtains and pushed them open but soon regretted it. Squeezing her eyes shut and walking away towards the door to her room, but soon found herself returning to her bedside table to grab her father's surgeon scalpal; her most treasured possession and no matter how many times others hand tried to take it away from her or touch it she always protested and became hostile and at times quite viscous.
"Stupid bell..." She muttered.

Opening the door to her room and walking straight in front of Margret, almost hitting into her but she didn't seem to care. She always seemed to give off that 'emo' vibe as she had others say but she didn't seem to care at all. The smell of food indeed made her stomach growl and she was never afraid to admit when she was hungry. Making her way downstairs she found herself entering the room where the source of the good smell had come from and stood there for a moment, silent and quiet. She didn't really seem to get along with the other children amongst the orphanage-the only people she ever seemed to get along with well being Ren and Skull.
"Morning...." She spoke in a croaky tone before walking to the table.

Her hair a mess and almost covering her face completely, she looked over at Taro and didn't say a thing. Usually she'd be stuck in her room for as long as she could, glaring at anyone who came near her or even spoke to her but this morning seemed a little different. But anyone could guess why; it was of course their turn to get a shot at a normal-ish life. But deep down she knew she couldn't have a normal life-well, not with her father being a villain anyway. But that didn't mean she couldn't try to have a normal life. Sitting down in her normal seat she begun to twirl the scalpal in one hand out of habit while grabbing a plate of bacon and pancakes.

Angela smiled and hugged her pillow. Almost screaming as her alarm blared in her ear. "God dangit-" She stopped, letting out a whimper as she glitched dubiously. She sighed and sat up, rubbing the bridge of her nose as she looked up. She stood as she heard her father knock. "Come in!" She said as Azaleo opened the door. "Get ready hunny, the hero exams are today!" He smiled as Angela's face lit up like the bright sky. "Okay dad!" She giggled, standing up and finding a good pair of clothes.
_c__blonde_girl_by_yaantii_dcy87yd-pre.jpg

"Perfect!" She said, looking into her mirror. She gleamed as she started to skip downstairs. "C'mon dear!" Roman yelled. "Coming papa!" He laughed, running downstairs. "That's my girl!" Azaleo said, hugging Angela. "What scholl are you aiming for?" Roman asked. "Sakura high!" She smiled.

"Very good, lets go." He nodded opening the front door and showing his family out.

The car ride was long.

Angela watched out the window of their old PT cruiser. She watched as trees pass, gazing across a murder of crows flying by. She enjoyed the serenity. It was so.. calming....

She awoke on a hill, she squinted as light blared into her eyes. She sat up, feeling over the waving grass beneath her palms. "What the-"

"Wake up!" She was shook awake by Roman. "We're here." He said, letting her get out. "Sorry papa.." She sighed, stepping out of the car.

[class=mainframe] border:5px solid black; overflow:hidden; margin:0 auto; width:70%; text-align:center; border-radius:25px; background-color:white; color:black; [/class] [class=imgspace] [/class] [class=pic] display:inline-block; width:80%; border:4px dashed rgba(208, 204, 199, 0.60); [/class] [class=Ainfo] display:inline-block; background-color:white; color:black; width:100%; border:4px dashed rgba(208, 204, 199, 0.60); [/class] [class=sideinfo] border-left:5px dotted rgb(241, 171, 79); https://i.pinimg.com/originals/d9/a6/cb/d9a6cb42c9fa1f419a66d9714416e20e.jpg https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS0eKc3uV3ffnQoCp29G85ZwFeCDECa0tAfndWg0FnoSMUAom2_ [/class]

[div class=mainframe]
[div class=imgspace][div class=pic]
d9a6cb42c9fa1f419a66d9714416e20e.jpg
[/div][div class=Ainfo]Age: 15

Height: 5' 4"/163.5cm

Quirk: 'Roots and Rapid Growth' (Plant type emitter)

images

Code by Idea <3[/div][/div]
Paris

Paris had been awake long before the bell rang and MJ knocked on her door. She hadn't slept well. She did sleep, but she tossed and turned and woke up often throughout the long night. When the bell rang she was sitting by the window, surrounded by and tangled up in several large vines that were growing out of her arms and shoulders with big sunflower heads on the ends, turned toward the sun. Paris was trying to absorb the morning sunlight and maybe stop the shivering that coursed through her body. But the trembling wasn't from being cold and she knew it. The warmth helped Paris to relax her shoulders, but she was still afraid.

She deprived the plants of nutrients, causing them to wither and die and turn to dust in about 1 minutes. Paris shuddered. She hated killing her plants. It felt like purposely starving a hungry child. Her child. But she couldn't well go about her day wrapped in flower vines, so she let the dust fall to the floor, rubbing the last bits of the roots out of her arms and shoulders. It left a large pile of grey dust on the floor that Paris knew she'd have to vacuum later. But not now.

She got dressed, deciding on a soft-medium-pink, button up blouse with capri sleeves, and dark grey leggings, and light pink and white striped wooly socks. She wanted to put a flower crown on her head, or at least one flower, but decided she'd wait until after breakfast. She also wore a small bag on her with a shoulder strap, holding various kinds of seeds. Anything she felt she might need in the test or in an emergency.

Paris descended the stairs quickly, lost in thought, wringing her hans nervously. Today was the day. The know-all, tell-all day of whether she could make it into Sakura High or not. Of course there were other hero schools she could try for if she didn't make it ((And Ms. Mars had assured the nervous girl of this many times)), but she secretly wondered if she wouldn't be a worthy hero if she couldn't make it into Sakura.

Slipping into the dining room, she sat near Taro, who made her feel the most safe out of all her housemates. She didn't even bother to say good morning as she was all wound up.
"Do you think I'll be good enough, Taro?"

[div class=sideinfo]Location: Orphanage dining room

Mentions: Xcelgamer Xcelgamer Everskold Everskold

Interacts: Katakon Katakon [/div]
[/div]

[script class=Ainfo on=init]
hide Ainfo
[/script]
[script class=imgspace on=mouseenter]
hide pic
show Ainfo
[/script]
[script class=imgspace on=mouseleave]
show pic
hide Ainfo
[/script]

MJ rolled her eyes at the threat before walking over to the drawn curtains "Yeah, yeah, everytime you do try to burn me to a crisp early in the morning, you either are too tired to get a fire actually going or I glitch out of the way" MJ said before flinging open the curtains letting the sun shine in to the room "and as for why, we've got to get up nice and early so none of you sleepy heads miss the exam, also Skull cooked everyone bacon, eggs and pancakes along with juice. So in other words quit your six year old whining" MJ said as she started to leave the room "Now I need to go apologize to Mars and have some breakfast if your not up and getting showered and dressed by the time I get back I'm going to pour a bucket of cold water on you to wake you up and I mean it this time" MJ said leaving the door ajar as she walked back down back to the dining hall in which she saw Mars and a couple of the other kids "Hey Mars, sorry I was just trying to get Emmy up, I mean I did promise you when we first met that I would only glitch when it was absolutely necessary and getting Emmy up is very necessary for today" MJ said before sitting and started placing the bacon onto the eggs and turning it into a bacon and egg sandwich and started eating. After finishing the food and chasing it down with juice "Ahhhh that was delicious Skull, now if you'll excuse me I've got to go grab some stuff" MJ said before disappearing and walking to her room, she then began searching for her lucky pair of headphones and old phone "A-ha here they are" She said pulling out an old pair of over the head headphones and phone, which despite being five years old by now had nary a blemish on it, sure she was asked if she wanted a newer one but MJ just refused preferring this one. As she plugged in the headphones, she slid half back off of her ear so she still could hear

"There we go, now I finally can get pumped up" She said to herself making her way back down "Hey Skull and Mars, if others want to get going now, I'm going to start walking now and their welcome to join me if they want to, I'm just going now cause I'm excited to get going, see ya over there." MJ left the house and put the headphones over both her ears and started dance walking along. As she was doing this she and walking across a zebra crossing she saw a fancy car (Lexi's car) coming dangerously close to hitting her and she instinctively glitched a few steps away and gave the driver the middle finger before turning back to face the way she was walking and continued doing so "Some people are the biggest idiots" MJ said shaking her head and getting back into her the flow of her music, then she stopped she was near Sakura High and her excitement was starting to overflow. Her heart was pumping hard, she then saw another person standing there, just like she was "Might as well introduce myself" She thought to herself "HEY" MJ yelled out to the person standing walking over to him and putting her headphones around neck " The names MJ, you here for the exams?" MJ asked her whole body glitching due to her excitement

One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost

Emmy Ryuji

Emmy gave a tiny growl at MJs comment and as she glitched out of her room she shouted "I'M NOT SIX!" the small girl looked at her bed and begrudgingly made her way to the door and walked to the girls shower. the little girls where running around the bath laughing and playing while the older children where taking quick baths to prepare for their school entrance exams. Emmy grew wings and flew over the children who always asked her to play in the morning, she had no time for them today. she made her way to one of the showers and cleaned herself, delicately as water was a weakness, but the her boiling hot shower head ensured she wouldn't be approached by any of the kids while also countering her weakness. she dried herself off and reached for her school uniform which had been placed in her locker for her. the outfit was a real highschoolers uniform made for her size. not a mistake like the kindergarten uniform she had to wear throughout middle school because of a mix up. a real high schoolers uniform. she looked in the mirror and imagined herself in a real teenagers body, as she did her sleepiness changed and the fire in her belly began to burn as her energy spiked. she excitedly lept in the air and flew down to the kitchen, she flew right over Skull and grabbed a handful of bacon straight from his frying pan and shoved it in her mouth. she was halfway through the door when she decided that leaving without saying goodbye would be rude so she zipped back around and gave skull a hug before flying off to the school, catching up to the glitch and landing next to her. "MJ! WE ARE IN HIGHSCHOOL NOW!" she screams excitedly.

Lexi Bancroft

Lexis car swerved. "sorry madam, a ruffian stepped out into the street, thankfully she seemed to have a quirk which allowed ample time to swerve. perhaps we should have been going the speed limit madam?" her driver said. Lexi rolled her eyes. "please do not hit anyone, a hero can't exactly survive with a hit and run on her record. even if it was my incompetent driver." she says, checking her tank full of crabs, as it had sloshed a bit during the swerve. "you are lucky none of my precious servants where harmed." she says. the tank was designed as a backpack of sorts to allow her to take her servants with her. she also carried a bag full of seamonkeys, aka brine shrimp, incase she needed a nanite army. she stepped out of the car with her tank on her back and looked up at sakura high. she was going to be queen of this school, and no one was going to stop her.

Emmy interactions: Xcelgamer Xcelgamer OverconfidentMagi OverconfidentMagi

fbQxnpB.jpg

Student ID

mood: nervous??
company: n/a
scenario: n/a

Tagged:
Harue Minegashi [​

The toast was done for. The smell of smoke rose from the kitchen, clouds of charcoal slowly permeating from the narrow kitchen into the living room. She sat on the sofa, fiddling with the television channels as she searched for this morning's news report, Harue seemingly unconcerned with the black smog that threatened to set off the fire alarm. Slightly turning her gaze away from the blackened television, she looked at her mother as she calmly went about extinguishing the source of the smog. A small flame could be seen hovering near the cabinet, the toaster roaring at her mother's efforts to calm it down. However, it was only a matter of time before it's screams were silenced as it was doused by a stream of pressurized foam, her mother having finally found the fire extinguisher. The fire was no more, and so was the toaster. The clouds of black still remained though, the ghastly stench of burnt bread becoming more profound with every second. Dropping the extinguisher on the kitchen tile, her mother held her nose and shot an equally blank expression back at Harue giving her a thumbs up, her signal that everything was taken care. Harue doubted it though.

"So no breakfast today?" she spoke, opening the windows to the far right of the television.

Sliding the glass window upward, the smoke began to dissipate leaving behind only traces of the foul odor of burnt toast. Harue instinctively scrunched her nose, unable to keep a straight face when her sense of smell was constantly being attacked from all sides. Oh well. She let out a soft sigh as she waved the remaining smoke out the window. Her mother let out a small sneeze before speaking.

"Yes, that seems to be the case." she stated in a matter-of-fact manner before continuing," And I was doing so well too."

Her mother was good at many from sewing tattered clothing to playing Jenga, but cooking was her Achilles heel. The process of measuring and mixing ingredients and cooking it over a stove seemed to evade her grasp. It had gotten to the point where the two made a deal that Harue would be in charge of food preparations. Recently, however, her mother had become insistent on cooking, and was surprisingly getting better. Sadly, if this incident was any indication, her mother was not meant to wear a chef's hat.

"I'm sorry Harue. I wanted to make you something special since it's your big day." she said with a monotone voice.

"It's okay, mom. Thank you for the attempt." she thanked, walking away from the windows and into the kitchen. Deep blues eyes scanned the area, the toaster was in complete ruin, and aside from a few burn mark beneath the cabinet along with the unholy mesh of blackened foam and toast, the kitchen was still usable. "Mom, just clean up the toaster, I'll make breakfast."

Her mother nodded in agreement, and soon Harue went to work. Whipping out two medium sized skillets, she began cooking up breakfast. She started with beating the eggs, adding a few sprinkles of seasoning and a dash of milk just to add a bit of fluff to them. She set the mixture down and began to work on toasting the large slices of bread, making sure to place a generous amount of butter on each side before placing them face down onto the first skillet. The pan sizzled ever so slightly as she toasted both sides of the bread before switching out the toasted bread to bacon. In a matter of minutes, Harue had prepared an American style breakfast, her mother greeting her with a small round of applause as she set the table. Once her mother had finished the task of burying the remains her victim, she joined Harue at the table where they said their graces before digging in. Yummy. Her face filled with delight, the corner of her lips turning slightly upward as if to make a smile. Her mother's face did the same. The two ate in relative silence, wanting to enjoy the food in front of them before her alarm went off.

"Are you nervous, Harue?" her mother inquired, taking another spoonful of scramble eggs. Harue tilted her head, resting her chopsticks on her lower lip as she thought about it. Was she nervous? It would be normal to be frightened, especially since today would be the day that decided not only her school, but the career path she would follow. After all, today was the entrance exams for the highly praised Sakura High, a school known for training some of the world's most renown heroes. Taking a bite out of her buttered toast she shook her head.

"I'm not sure." she responded, honestly unaware of how she felt about the entire thing. Her performance today would be the determining factor of whether or not she'd be accepted to one of Japan's most prestigious schools. Although, for Harue, it was not like she felt any strong emotion nor did she aspire to become a hero. The market was already saturated with them, so what was the point if she got accepted or not? All she knew was that by graduating from this school she would receive benefits in the hero industry which at least guaranteed her a well paying job. Eating the last bit of toast, her alarm began ringing profusely, indicating that it was time for her to head on her way. Picking at her last slice of bacon, she bit at the end of the stiff piece of pork before waving goodbye to her mother. Whether she was nervous or not, she didn't know, but regardless of how she felt, by this evening she'd be done with it all. Closing the door behind her, she flinched as specks of sunlight shot from between the leaves above her, decorating her blue jumpsuit with shining dots of yellow and white. Adjusting to the sunlight, she took a deep breath, stepped onto the jagged sidewalk of her home and made her way towards Sakura High.

-

Last edited:
Elaine Winston
The Elegant Heroine

Quirk: Featherweight

1566048418033.png

First day of School in Sakura high. Japan has been a unique place to young woman's eyes. Rich in culture and well developed. Just the way she liked. True, she is far away from her home and family but it is for her own safety. Despite having her loyal maid Christine with her. The feeling of loneliness is still present deep within her heart and mind. She can't help but remember her poor father's crippled state.

"Do not fear, Father... For i shall seek justice for ye and smite those who have wronged you... I promise..."

A thought that clouded Elaine's mind as she prepares to walk-in her first day of School. The Entrance exams of Sakura high. Well known for it's brutal honesty of being one of the most hardest schools to enroll to, with passing rate chances of 0.05% not 1%. Only the best of the best can enroll here upon showing their skills and powers on the first day. To Elaine's defense is reasonable for the school is reserved for Orphaned children of fallen heroes. Non-Orphaned students are hard to find there. Elaine hasn't seen anything like it. In her opinion, it's like she is signing up to be part of the military's best SAS or the MI6 mixed with Pro Heroes Training Corps. Normally many Non-orphaned students would back out upon hearing it but Elaine was not like the others for she finds it interesting of the fact it is so hard enter the school grounds. It takes more of being Mr/Ms. one percent to enter. Blood, sweat and tears will be shed first if she wants to study. If the passing rate is that rare then surely, the school has a top notch education system and teachers to be that hard. That is what she needed. A school that will help her achieve goals. Elaine's expectations for the school is high just like the school is to her. She is going to put all her best efforts on making it to the entrance exam.

"Are you nervous, Madaam?"

1566051322951.png
The blank faced Personal Assistant of Elaine Winston

A tall, beautiful blonde woman, asked Elaine softly as she applies the finishing touches to her simple make up. Elaine was seated still in front of her as her already beautiful face is enhanced with expensive make up that Christine herself uses. Elaine's clean face had soft blushes on it's cheeks and her eye lines were freshly applied. The girl was wearing expensive high quality clothing that could make other girls jealous. Real gold and rubies on her ears and neck. Elaine looks too formal for the occasion.

" The school's chances of passing 0.05%, Christine. I am nervous."

The girl seems honest as her eyes divert to a certain item across the room in their temporary house. Christine seems to have noticed. She continues to prepare the child's day to school.

"Don't be, Madam. Even the most smallest of chances is still a chance."

She replied briefly. The woman has been preparing her so early in the morning that she still has time to walk the girl to school.

"Have you packed your things? Do you have your phone? Your Money? Are you wearing your school shoes? Did you wear your armored corset?"

The woman asked her once again, reminding her of her belongings and such. The two were ready to leave and attend the school. To which Elaine answered all of them in one word

"Yes!"

Confirming that everything Christine mentioned is checked on her list. Christine simply nodded to her master and assists her to stand.

"Then, we must now go. We must be on your new school on time, Madam."

Her P.A said with a cheerful morning tone as she assists Elaine on her way out. Elaine took a deep breath before she left outside the door, looking back to her house. remembering her motivations. Most importantly her eyes scrolled over the same corner where she paid attention to earlier. To her surprise the item she was staring at was now gone! It was just there leaning against the wall. Now it's gone.

"I know what you seek, Madam. But i'm afraid the school does not allow combat assist instruments like bats, axes and most importantly, Rapiers~"

Christine broke the silence as she spilled the fact that she actually took Elaine's personal training rapier with her. Holstered on her hip with safety and everything. Which caught her master off guard. Although she did not question the woman in possession of her weapon. Christine opened a pastel pink umbrella that can protect them both from the sun and rain.

"I will keep it with me just in case, if they do allow weapons inside on the exam, Madam. Now let us stroll, shall we?"

Elaine seemed to have no choice but to submit into the woman's conditions for she didn't seem to bother to murmur at this point. The walk of the two had began. It was a 5 minute walk to the school. Thanks to their location purchase. Christine made sure that Ealine is close to the school as much as possible.

5 minutes later...

After a short walk of nothing but walking. The two have finally reached the school's gate. The place doesn't seem to be as elegant as it looks but it sure quite known for it's reputation of being near impossible to enroll to. Elaine was in awe despite physical appearance. Both young women stood in front of the gate, waiting to be at least ushered or assisted to the school.

"Here we are Madam, Sakura High School. A prestigious High school of great Heroes."

Elaine was still in awe as she admired the school's gate and Campus. Ignoring her PA's well toned introduction of the school. As both stood firmly at the school gate. Others could notice quite a lot of eye catching details of the two, mostly Elaine Winston. Christine's rather tall appearance makes her quite gigantic than most Japanese Asians walking about. Her foreign beauty has caught the attention of the locals whilst passing by the streets. Elaine's short yet elegant stature gave a unique stand out feature inside the country. Her clean porcelain skin made her look like a toy doll and her expensive simple make up had further enhanced her already beautiful face. Her doll-like baby blue eyes is something that can catch a few young boys her age some attention which happened earlier as she covers her lips with a pink lacy fan. Her natural golden blonde locks of hair is just as shiny as her golden necklace, ruby earrings and pale white skin. Her expensive looking clothes from her fancy sunhat to her expensive rich girl ballet shoes. Her posture and face doesn't hide the fact that she was raised in a higher plane of society as she stands up firm, elegantly looking straight forward. No slouching anywhere. Her chin always up and the way she walks barely makes a stomping noise. It's quite a blessing that she hasn't been mugged or kidnapped.

(Open for interactions)

Height: 5'11"
Student Status: 2nd Year
Current Outfit: Sakura High uniform
full
Lynn Katsura
Lynn jogged at a brisk pace toward Sakura High. Her 80's playlist played track after track, but they quickly became background noise as she became lost in thought. How many teens were going to be taking the entrance exam this year. Would it be about the same as last year? More? Or did many teens get scared by the low entrance percentage and now less will show up? She'd find the answer to that with her own eyes soon enough.

Excitement for the new year bubbled up inside her once the school appeared on the horizon. She couldn't stop the grin on her freckled face even if she tried. Lynn slowed down and started to walk. She took a quick break at a nearby convenient store to cool down and buy a water bottle. She stared out at the city as she hydrated. In the distance she spotted what looked like a male teen swinging through the air on something red. She could barely make out his form, but the sight still brought a big, awe-filled grin on her face. Was he going to be participating in the entrance exam?

Feeling re-energized from her pit stop, Lynn started to walk toward her school again. She pulled out her earbuds as she neared the gate. She wasn't the first one there either. A doll-like teen and a woman looked to be waiting them. Both of them looked like forefingers, not that it really mattered to Lynn; Her eyes were the only part of her body that hinted at her Japanese heritage.

"Good morning," Lynn called out with a friendly tone. She waved at the two women before approaching. "Are you here for the entrance exam?" she asked Elaine. It probably sounded like a dumb question considering what today was.

Mentioned: One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost
Interaction: Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre

Dante

Quirk: Vampire
Interacting:
MJ Xcelgamer Xcelgamer
Emmy Amyleii Amyleii

Mentioned:
Elaine and Christine Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre
Lynn shadowdude505 shadowdude505
Dante paused as he got close to the school, staring at the building before him. He couldn't help the nerves as his smile faded. His pronounced Spanish brow cast a shadow over his eyes, making the subtle glow of the crimson orbs even more pronounced. This, combined with his sharp, vampiric features, perfect dancer's posture, and advanced height gave him an ominous, almost evil appearance that was not aided by his vested attire.

Despite his appearance, it seemed there was at least one who was not put off by how he appeared. He blinked several times, staring at a girl who seemed barely able to keep herself together. Her lips moved, but all he heard was music.

Oh shit...

Realizing his unintended rudeness, he popped his bluetooth earbuds out, letting them hang around his neck just as a second girl came up, seemingly unable to contain her excitement.

Well, at least he knew the first girl's name now...

"I guess we're all here for the exams" Dante assumed, unable to help a very fanged smile that completely shattered any ominous presence he had. "I'm Dante. Dante de la Cruz." He raised a hand to his breast to give a polite bow. When he spoke, a subtle spanish purr creeped into his speech.

"I guess I'm not the only one who showed up....early... is that a rapier?!" Dante had looked around, noticing that he seemed to be the only male anywhere near the school thus far, when his eyes settled on a rapier resting on the hip of a woman escorting what he assumed was another student. She seemed taller than usual, but, then again, so was Dante. As his name likely betrayed, he was of Spanish descent, both of his parents being foreign transplants.

"Sorry, I get a bit distracted when I get to see weapons..." Dante grinned sheepishly as he turned his gaze back to the two he was with, as yet ANOTHER woman walked over to the duo with the rapier.

This place was coed, wasn't it? He could sort that out later...

"Part of my Quirk lets me create things with blood, so seeing new things I can make tends to catch my attention." He made sure they couldn't see his palm as his ring sliced it. Did it hurt? Yes, everytime. But this was a pain Dante was used to. His blood swirled from the cut, flowing much like crimson water to slowly take the shape of a rapier nearly identical to Elaine's before solidifying. As Dante got practice, he could make weapons much faster. However, given it was his first time making a rapier, he elected to take it slow and get it right, rather than mess up something crucial.

"So what are your Quirks, if you don't mind me asking?"

Cyrus O'Dell

The blonde male yawned as the melodic church bell welcomed him into the world of the awakened, blankets already thrown off sometime in the night. If the bell hadn't woken him up the sunlight streaming through his window surely would have as Cyrus did not like to have his curtains drawn. Sunlight was love, sunlight was life. The bright rays filled him with energy and recharged his quirk, part of why he loved early mornings so much. Smiling what might be his only genuine smile for the day, Cyrus looked out at the view of the city.

Today was a very important day. They would be taking the exams to become apart of the hero training class at Sakura High. Him and all his friends at the orphanage. It was crazy to think how their lives had led them to this point but he had to admit he was excited, maybe even a little nervous. How bad could it be though? Working with Mars on his quirk for the past few years had increased his proficiency and control immensely. He was in good shape and he was smart. Cyrus was certain he wouldn't fail today though when he thought of the other orphans he was a bit more concerned. Some of them were just so...goofy for lack of a better term. But that wasn't his issue to worry about. First he needed to make sure he got accepted.

Cyrus went to the boys bathroom, clothing slung over his arm. He chose a simple white and black jogging suit and gym shoes. They'd probably have to do some sort of physical activity as a test as well. Once showered and dressed he ran a hand lazily through his hair, the fluffy damp mess somehow righting itself after some finger combing. Then it was down to the dining hall where breakfast was already prepared and laid out, several of the other kids already seated and eating. He overheard MJ Xcelgamer Xcelgamer apologizing to Ms. Mars about something. MJ was alright but she seemed hard to talk to considering she spoke so fast and barely gave anyone time to respond. Then Emmy Amyleii Amyleii came floating in, never one to hold back on quirk usage, eating her breakfast and hugging Isaac before leaving. With the two busiers kids out of the way the room returned to some semblance of normalcy and Cyrus took a seat beside Kyoko Yum3ko Yum3ko . "Morning Kyok- uh, hope you're not planning on stabbing anyone with that." He laughed a bit to let her know he was obviously joking. Kyoko wasn't the easiest person to talk to either since she seemed rather apathethic about everything and everyone. But even she must be feeling nervous today.

Taro was quietly eating away by himself before he was patted on the head by Margaret, which the gentle giant couldn't help but let out a small satisfied sound of "Gaoo...Gaoo..." as she ran a hand through his thick mane of hair and as he pushed his head closer to her touch. When the counselor stopped, he let out a small annoyed huff but smiled happily again after a moment and greeted her, "Hello Margaret!" Taro said with a shy smile. When she asked Skull if she could help Taro perked up and said, "Gaoo! I could help as well! I think I'll have time before the exams to do some dishes, Gaoo!" Taro said excitedly, he loved helping Skull and Margeret with cooking and chores, he wasn't as good as the older orphans, but he always tries.

But before he could get a response, Kyoko entered the room as grumpy as ever, and Taro couldn't help but sink into his seat a little bit at her presence she was so scary. But he can't be rude! "G-good morning Kyoko... hope you had a good rest..."

It would appear today was a busy morning as MJ and Emmy came in and exited the room before Taro could even say hello to the hasty duo, there's still plenty of time, but they should get going soon. But as Taro was about to finish off his pancakes, Paris sat quietly next to him before she asked him if she was good enough, Taro looked at her with a piece of bacon sticking out of his mouth, he quickly eats it and looked at Paris with soft eyes and a gentle smile, "Gaoo? You will be amazing today, Paris, I can tell." Taro said supportively of his housemate he sees as a sister figure over the years. "Paris, we should finish breakfast and head out soon too so we aren't the last ones there, Gaoo!" Taro said excitedly, hoping to lift Paris' mood. Taro was also incredibly nervous, but everything makes him nervous, so he's used to it.

Interactions: Everskold Everskold Yum3ko Yum3ko Natural Flavour Natural Flavour

Mentions: OverconfidentMagi OverconfidentMagi Xcelgamer Xcelgamer Amyleii Amyleii

Elettra.png

Elettra strode up to the school trying to project confidence that she, in truth, did not feel. Nervousness hummed through her veins, helped along by the fact that she had gotten well and thoroughly lost on the way here. After spending far too long wandering unfamiliar streets, she was glad to see it. But also terrified. This was her last chance. Her last opportunity to be seen as more than her mother was, more than the girl with the terrorist mom and the dead dad.

She blamed herself, to a degree. For being the one who got her parents married, a pregnancy made socially acceptable. For causing them so fall so deeply in love that her father's death had pushed her mother so far over the brink.

She sighed. There was no time like present. To confront fears, to get a new start. To, at the very least try to, be a hero.

---

teach.png

Koe walked through the faculty building with a bounce in her step. She could almost feel the potential radiating off the students milling about the campus. She pushed through the doors, starting down the path toward the gate. The least she could do was introduce herself. Best they met her as a person, before they met her quirk. It set rather a darker tone than she would have liked.

[class=mainframe] border:5px solid black; overflow:hidden; margin:0 auto; width:70%; text-align:center; border-radius:25px; background-color:white; color:black; [/class] [class=imgspace] [/class] [class=pic] display:inline-block; width:80%; border:4px dashed rgba(208, 204, 199, 0.60); [/class] [class=Ainfo] display:inline-block; background-color:white; color:black; width:100%; border:4px dashed rgba(208, 204, 199, 0.60); [/class] [class=sideinfo] border-left:5px dotted rgb(241, 171, 79); https://i.pinimg.com/originals/d9/a6/cb/d9a6cb42c9fa1f419a66d9714416e20e.jpg https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS0eKc3uV3ffnQoCp29G85ZwFeCDECa0tAfndWg0FnoSMUAom2_ [/class]

[div class=mainframe]
[div class=imgspace][div class=pic]
d9a6cb42c9fa1f419a66d9714416e20e.jpg
[/div][div class=Ainfo]Age: 15

Height: 5' 4"/163.5cm

Quirk: 'Roots and Rapid Growth' (Plant type emitter)

images

Code by Idea <3[/div][/div]
Paris

Paris wasn't sure she believed Taro's answer about her being good enough, but agreed that she must eat her food quickly, shoving the lovely, fluffy pancakes into her mouth and chewing quickly. But that wasn't enough. Digging in her satchel, she retrieved a small seed and turned it in between her fingers, making sure it was the right one. Then she planted it on her right shoulder, the one farthest from Taro, and up sprouted a small venus flytrap.

"Hello, little hungry one." She cooed in between mouthfuls of pancake. Then she cut her bacon into smaller pieces and fed them to the plant, which ate it as if it was famished and hadn't eaten anything in a hundred years. Paris giggled. "You're so cute!!" Then she remembered that Taro was sitting next to her, and that she hadn't replied to him. She gulped down that last of the pancake in her mouth, also crunching down a bunch of seeds with it so that she'd have the necessary nutrients to grow her plants large.

"I know you'll do really well, Taro, since you're so big and strong... nothing could stop you no matter how hard they tried!" Looking into her eyes, one would be able to see how genuinely she believed in the abilities of the gentle giant. But then her eyes darkened. "But I'm not very strong, and I'm not sure how fast my quirk can really grow things. And I haven't manipulated roots in a few weeks... I felt too bad about wrecking the lawn last time." She turned to the venus fly trap and petted it on the head. It snapped at Paris's fingers, but Paris dodged the attack, scolding the plant softly under her breath, amusement in her eyes. Then she let it wither and tried to pick the root system out of the threads of her blouse. "You made quite a hole in my shirt." She chided the plant, even though it was no longer there.

[div class=sideinfo]Location: Orphanage dining room

Mentions:

Interacts: @Katakon Katakon Katakon [/div]
[/div]

[script class=Ainfo on=init]
hide Ainfo
[/script]
[script class=imgspace on=mouseenter]
hide pic
show Ainfo
[/script]
[script class=imgspace on=mouseleave]
show pic
hide Ainfo
[/script]

• QHp7GSe.jpg
    REN AKIYAMA
    : Ren's home ➝ Sakura High Time: Early Morning
    Interactions: N/A Mentions: N/A

The weather was sunny with no visible clouds making the vast blue sky a great sight. The sound of birds chirping could be heard. In a cozy and small house, Ren 'Dragonborn' Akiyama woke up from his deep sleep. Slightly opening his eyes, sunlight blinded him causing him to squirm in his bed for a few minutes. After finally having the energy to get up, Ren stood up only to feel pain and soreness shock through his whole body. 'Ouch, ouch, ouch...', Ren whispered while slowly sitting down on the edge of his bed. He completely forgot he overdid himself while fighting villains along side his former mentor, Edgeshot, the other day. It was a fierce battle that lasted longer than it should've had. By the time it was over, Ren collapsed for going over his limit. 'He must've brought me back here...I'll be sure to thank him later'' he thought to himself. He took a few painkillers and gulped down some water before being able to walk again and began making his way to his kitchen. Shocked by what he saw, Edgeshot - the No. 4 Hero - was sitting comfortably on his couch watching the news. 'Glad you're looking well, you sure are heavy for a wimp', Edgeshot said to him. 'Thanks again, you're a real help', replied Ren with a sleepy smile and pretending he didn't hear his last comment.

Ren finished brewing black coffee for himself and leaned on the kitchen counter only to be startled by Edgeshot. 'Look, you're on TV' Edgeshot said while giving a strong pat on his back. It was a news report about yesterdays event involving a notorious villain, Edgeshot and himself. 'A rogue villain has been successfully captured yesterday thanks to Edgeshot and the rising star, Dragonborn. Speaking of Dragonborn, Sakura High's Hero School has announced that he will be teachi---', The report went silent after Ren quickly turned off the TV. His cheeks were slightly red with embarrassment. 'I can't handle seeing myself on TV...it's too embarrassing'', he said quietly while putting his cup of coffee down. Edgeshot let out a sigh before saying 'Right, right, how could I forget. Oh, aren't you a teacher now? At your old hero school?'. Ren gave him a nod and replied while giving a sly smile, 'Mhm, I won't be able to save lives with you anymore like usual. Don't get yourself hurt.', while making his way to his room to get dressed.

Ren's outfit for the day was a pair of black pants, a white jacket, dress shirt underneath, and a black scarf. It wasn't necessarily cold outside but it was his favorite outfit to wear. He walked to the exit and put on his shoes. 'Go home already will you....and don't forget to lock the door', Ren said before closing the door shut and hurrying his way to his former school, Sakura High. His body was still sore from yesterday making it harder for him to travel. Ren was excited and nervous at the same time but was ready for what awaited him as a teacher.

Finally reaching the school, he entered through the main gates and was a bit surprised by the amount of students waiting at the main door. However, it made him happy to see such a large amount of students wanting to become heroes. Ren walked through the crowd of students while accidentally bumping into them which he apologized to. He could hear a few kids whispering his name but payed no attention to it. He finally reached the stairs to the main doors and entered the school. The first place Ren went to was the faculty room. Surprisingly, no one was there. It was a shame, Ren would've hoped to be able to meet the other teachers. He went to his desk which was labeled clearly and began rearranging it. Even after finishing, he still had some time left before the entrance exam was happening. Hoping to kill time, Ren leaned back on his chair and started reading a shounen manga he recently bought.

Last edited:
fbQxnpB.jpg

Student ID

mood: apologetic
company: unknown red head
scenario: accidental bumping

Tagged: LoliCowboy LoliCowboy
Harue Minegashi [​

Harue stood patiently at a green light, her hands placed firmly into her jacket pocket. How strange. She couldn't help but notice how normal her surroundings were. Cars of varying designs drove passed her at high speeds, air forcefully slamming against her face, her hair hellishly frolicking behind her. The people besides her chatted frivolously, a young couple giggling to each other as the brunette, his girlfriend, took photos of the two hugged up together. Another man in a black suit looked at his phone with his suitcase held tightly against his chest, the bright glow from his phone reflecting off his glasses. No one seemed flustered, to them, it was just another normal day, but for Harue she supposed it was different. A few blocks down from this light rested her battlefield in the guise of a high school. In all honesty, she didn't really remember the school's appearance, only it's name since that was all the necessary information she needed. Tapping on a small metal puzzle in her left pocket, she could only imagine what awaited for her up ahead. Applicants from all over Japan would be vying for a seat within this year class roster. Young aspiring heroes who probably dreamt of becoming heroes since they were children, or maybe out of some fantastical dream of becoming famous, Harue was sure that those applying had their reasons. But what for her? What was her goal? Her aspirations? She felt a sinking feeling that she had none. Unlike the others, she didn't aim to be famous, she didn't concern herself with the safety of others, nor did she dream of becoming a hero. Maybe it had been for the prospects of just graduating with a diploma from the school itself. That had made the most sense to her. Fiddling with the metal contraption, her train of thought broke as she felt small hands tugging at her sweatpants.

"Hey lady, the lights red. Are yo-" a small child informed her before the boy was forcefully pulled away from his mother. "I am so sorry about that. Yuya, what did I tell you about talking to strangers!" she scolded the child while dragging him across the crosswalk. Harue looked up to see that the light was in fact red.

"Thank you." she muttered, her voice drowning in the sound of loud chattering and honking horns. Releasing the puzzle, she motioned herself forward, feeling somewhat relieved by
the child's intervention. Her thoughts often drifted to dark places, and just getting her mind off of the whole thing did wonder for her nerves. Her lips twitched ever so slightly before returning to her default blank expression. Taking a deep breath, she continued her walk to the sounds of idle conversation, birds chirping, and the occasional screeching of rubber on asphalt. Today wouldn't be so bad. It was just a normal day after all.

Her walk took a total of thirty minutes, but finally she found herself greeted with thick iron bar and within them, a hoard of people mixing and mingling with each other. Harue stood at the gate for a moment, taking the time to see her competition. Some applicants seemed relaxed, an aura of confidence surrounding them as if they already knew the results of the exam while a majority of students already formed small groups, greeting one another. Then there were those who were deathly afraid, a sudden touch would likely send them flying off the handle. Lastly, were the ones who didn't really seem to care much of all and kept to themselves. Harue would probably fit into that group perfectly, she thought. A small push from behind had brought her inside the black gates, Harue unaware of the onslaught of new arrivals behind her. This wasn't going to be so bad, probably? Just as the thought invaded her head, she felt a small vibration in her pocket, her phone shaking ever so slightly. Walking further onto the campus grounds, she pulled out her phone to see a text from her mother. A single pale thumb emoji sent under her mom's number, her sign of victory.

"Heh, thanks mom." she chuckled quietly. She felt a tinge of confidence rising from her stomach. Her mom knew just how to cheer her up, even if she was somewhat goofy in her approach. Texting her mom a thumbs up emoji back, she felt another push from behind, this time sending her into another person. Ouch. Looking in front of her, she found herself hugged up against what appeared to be a red head a few inches shorter than herself. The stranger's face was obscured by her bangs, Harue only seeing an aerial view of her scalp realizing just how close she was to the other. Stepping back, the red head was given a new form, a green eyed girl with a speckled face. Examining the stranger, she didn't see anything wrong with her at first glance, but she figured it would still be best to ask if she was okay, even if she hadn't intentionally bumped into her.

"I'm sorry." she said slowly, her face keeping still. "Are you okay?"

-

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back