• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom BNHA- Children of the Fallen CLOSED

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
db1e8c9a45b97c0031b0f4cb7b2c973e.jpgLeona Wright
Interaction: One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost (Dante)

Mentioned:
"Maybe just a little bit of a distraction, but it's a good one. Homeroom is pretty boring," Leona chuckled, shifting a little so her knees we're up and pressed against the back of the seat in front of them and her back was pressed against the back of those seat. It was going to be a long rode, so she might as well get comfortable. However she perked up again when she saw the thumb blades. "Wow, those look a lot more convenient than a pocket knife," Leona chuckled, looking down at the blade in her hand for a moment before back to what he was doing. Her knife was pretty handy. Quick to use, she was able to cut herself pretty easily to use her quirk, and despite the scars usually left behind, it was so far her favorite method od getting blood. The other option she had for combat was making her nail beds bleed, but that was pretty limited.

Watching him demonstrate was actually pretty cool. The flat shapes and 3-D ones would probably be the extent of her ability if she tried to copy him. But given she glowed when her quirk was used, it probably wasn't a good idea to try it put right now. Then he moved on to the projectiles, the pellets looking all too familiar. Their fight with the teachers during the entrance exam was really something else it was so much fun. And watching use his various tricks was a huge part of it being cool. She was actually enjoying watching him do this, Leona already wondering what else he could do when he suddenly apologized. "Hey you weren't rambling. I asked a question and you answered," She smiled, looking up to his face for a few seconds before back down to his palm when he made the bat. Without even really thinking, Leona reached out and poked it, giggling softly. "That's really cute."

But he mentioned something about being a copycat, and Leona suddenly shrugged as she thought about her answer. "We're all copycats in some ways. If my control was good enough, I'd be copying so many video game and anime moves it would be ridiculous," She explained, still smiling at him. "A lot of what I can do I learned by copying old videos of my parents. My dad for actual control of my quirk, and my mom for hand to hand. Though having to train on my own limited what I could do." A lot of late nights in secret with some of her clothes shoved against the bottom of her door so nobody could see she was still awake. "Anyway, it sounds like you worked really hard to get as far as you have. That's something to be proud of." Leona hoped that made him feel better, at least a little. He was a really nice guy, and honestly Leona hated seeing people look down on themselves. She knew how it felt, and it wasn't fun. Not fun at all.

"So, other than practicing with your quirk, what do you do for fun?" It was a long bus ride, and if she wanted to be friends with this guy, Leona needed to keep the conversation going. Blood-related quirks we're rare enough as it is, but having two people in the same school who had them? Pretty much unheard of. "You play guitar right? Play anything else?"

Sabjorn gave Emmy a small, semi-awkward smile. Her rambling was a bit much for him, it was kinda weird. He usually kept to himself, and as a result was socially stunted.
"That's... interesting, I guess. So you got dragon soul, but I've got dragon blood, so to speak. Both my parents had dragon quirks, and they combined when passed down to me. I call mine Toxic Dragon." Sab grinned smugly, obviously proud of himself. "I have the same power that a toxic dragon has, to put it simply. So stay away from my claws and breath weapon if you know what's good for you."

Kat Jackson
Anime Cat Hoodie.jpgKat's tail bristled as she felt Edzan's icy stare. "Nya...," she gulped, turning her head to look at him. "Sorry...sensei...," she sheepishly apologized, a bead of sweat formed on her forehead. She knew from her father that Edzan was really a nice guy, but he still looked intimidating. She quickly sat down like a regular person. Her ears folded down under her hood and she made a pouty face, but was more embarrassed about being singled out than angry.

Her ears quickly perked up when she head a meow. "That sounded like me...," she thought, the embarrassment on her face quickly melted away. She leaned to the side and looked down the row of seats, trying to figure out where the sound had come from. She didn't spot any other obvious cat-quirked individuals, so her sights settled on Roy. He could transform and mimic others, right? Did he choose to copy her, or was it just an accident? She settled back in her seat and softly giggled to herself, flattered either way.

Kat glanced out the window that Hunter was sitting beside. The bus was on the move. Now she only needed to kill a few hours. She dug into a pant pocket and pulled out her smart phone. Maybe music with help pass some time? Wait...maybe that would be a bad idea. Out of all retro rock classics and J-pop songs, she practically knew them all by heart. She'd be hard pressed not to sing any of them. There's no telling how loud she'd get once the songs got to their really good parts.

She didn't want to get on Edzan's strict side again. What about a movie? That could kill an hour or two, depending on what she picked. She hummed quietly as she scrolled through her movie library. Was there something here Hunter would enjoy? Did he watch movies? Was there something else he'd rather do? Maybe something he brought with him? Did he bring anything with him?

That sounded like an important question.

"Hey Hunter, did you bring anything with you for the buss ride, nya?" she asked, sounding chipper.

Interacted: Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc (Edzan) EldridSmith EldridSmith
Mentioned: Roy

Troy Jackson/Werecat
Rum Tum Tugger.jpgTroy had chuckled at Edzan's remark, but didn't say much else as he had left the bus. He was now on his way back toward the Sakura High building, but hadn't gone too far to lose sight of the bus. As the engine roared, he suddenly stopped and watched it go. He flashed a grin and waved goodbye, but didn't expect his daughter to notice him; knowing her, she was probably preoccupied with something else. Ah well, it was the thought that counted.

Troy pulled a black comb from his pocket and started to groom the 80s style curl between his ears. "Well, Vixen. There goes our little hero," he thought, yellow eyes staring toward the sky. He grinned wide and winked, imagining that Vixen was in one of the clouds watching. One final comb stroke later, the grooming item was back in his pocket and the Wild Cat Hero continued his return to his office.

Last edited:
1592882308211.png "I've been skiing before so I don't mind helping out those who are new to it." He says to Kat, Mako, Paris, and Ferryn. Before he could talk further Ezdan spoke up causing Hunter to go silent and look at the teacher. He nodded in understanding of the rules, he wasn't planning on having more than his small bottle of water on the trip. While technically dehydrating Hunter knew as long as he drank like clockwork his body would be fine and he wouldn't need to use the restroom. He chuckled as he nudged Xander in the side with the butt of a tiny floating dulled dagger as Ezdan called him out. Ezdan's icy stare at Kat didn't bother him as his had seen that look from his parents before when he slacked off in his training. As he thought of that he remembered that Kat liked moving around and suddenly thought that it would be best if she was next to the window so she could stretch out, he didn't mind if she rested her legs on him or something similar, he wasn't bothered by that sorta thing. His thoughts were soon interrupted as Kat moved towards a cat sound, Hunter looked over but didn't see anything that could have caused it. Soon Kat asked him if he brought anything, and he had in fact brought a tablet with him. He had downloaded about 30-40 multiplayer games to play with his seat mates, some might be able to connect to his tablet and they could play locally or over data... well he had to admit it wasn't his idea. Xander asked him what he was going to do on the bus and he said meditate and Xander suggested this, lest he be considered even MORE boring... and Hunter couldn't refute so he did his best to get movies and stuff prepared. He never really watched movies before, his childhood had been dominated by physical activity. "Ah yeah I have this, want to play a few games or watch a movie?"
shadowdude505 shadowdude505 Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc Natural Flavour Natural Flavour GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

Last edited:
2af0d4612b85b41c1b3c2a819968ffc7.jpgMako Glass

Both Hunter and his Cat-themed friend seemed interested in the idea of a table tennis tournament, which wasn't exactly what Mako had had in mind when she first brought it up. Even so, she was just glad that she was able to offer something to the conversation in general. She gave a small smile under her mask whilst leaning back in her seat. Beyond the activities, Mako was mostly appreciative of the time to just sit back and relax. Over the years, she'd learned that she'd have to work harder than others to become a hero. Her Quirk was dangerous to people, including her, and most definitely would be better suited on a villain. But even during the attack on her old school, when she and her classmates had been kidnapped by that group, when she'd seen the very hero she'd looked up to for years in a way she never thought would be possible, she pulled through.

That kind of effort was hard, so every moment she could spare in her struggle to relax had to not only be appreciated... but cherished. Usually when she wasn't working at her job, she was doing school. Now the school was practically ordering her to relax, and so she would follow through on such an order with gusto. Brushing her hair out of the way, she glanced to Hunter and the Cat-themed girl again, noting their enthusiasm. She might not have the same fervor for skiing that they did, but she could relate to the excitement even if wasn't the kind of girl to show it so blatantly.

Xander was enthusiastic as well, clapping both her and Ferryn on the shoulder whilst talking about all the things they could get up to once they arrived. He also did it whilst passing both of them quirky nicknames that Mako noticed Ferryn smiling at. She wasn't exactly knew to nicknames, almost everyone from both of the jobs she had wound up calling her something or other over time. So hearing Xander try his hand at passing her one made her reach up and pat him on the elbow.

"Well then I guess I'm in your care, guys." she said as both he and Hunter offered to show her how Skiing worked "I'll try not to embarrass myself too much, not exactly the most dexterous girl around here."

It was at that point that Edzan spoke up, garnering everyone's attention and laying down the ground rules of the bus ride. Thankfully, Mako hadn't found any problems with anything he said. She was no stranger to patience, and knew exactly when to take her time with things. And the offer of snacks and water... well Mako was more than ready to pass on those offerings for a while. So as the bus started moving, Mako leaned her head back against the seat and tilted her head to the side. She always did like watching things pass her by while riding on trains or the bus, never really mattered what it was. Perhaps it was the feeling of going somewhere, or maybe she just liked the new things she'd spot every time.

Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc shadowdude505 shadowdude505 Natural Flavour Natural Flavour EldridSmith EldridSmith

I didn't do much Edzan spoke of rules. My quirk was covert until I started bleeding, anyway, which took awhile.

Well...

Most of it.

My tail twitched, and my ears perked at the clamor of the bus, picking up on errant conversation and storing that information away so I knew where to avoid, who was likely going to be doing what, and where I may be able to go to train without being worried about someone stepping into a heat zone by accident.

Though... I did wonder how the mountain wind would affect flight, and how much I would have to recycle heat to keep my bloodstream warm. My immediate thought was; a lot.

Maybe I could just float around the hot springs...

"Acer," I said, "play 'I Write Sins Not Tragedies'. 'Panic! At The Disco'."

As the song started playing, I started humming, singing the lyrics under my breath to avoid being too loud.

Emmy Listened to Edzens rules and raises her hand but Edzzen doesn't notice her tiny hand since it didn't reach over the seat. she sighs and listens to Sab talk about his power, "oh, so you are like a komodo dragon but like mixed with a real dragon? that's so awesome!" she exclaimed "my version is pretty much I can manifest myself to have mythical traits of fairytale dragons, one is what I call the age of dragons, which means I age super slowly, atleast I hope I am aging, because ever since my quirk activated I haven't grown an inch. I still have my baby teeth." she opens her mouth to reveal rows of sharp dinosuar-like teeth. "I was hoping to ask edzen if I could keep my dragon traits active just so I didn't look entirely like a child and could hopefully get to ski."

Sab shrugged and leaned back against the bus seat, kicking his legs up against the seat in front of him. It would probably bother whoever was sitting in that seat, considering his feet were bare, and clawed. Normal shoes didn't really work with him, the only time he wore "shoes" was with his hero costume, but those were custom made with his feet in mind.
"Who cares about skiing? I want to fight something. Test my strength against a strong opponent. Like a bear! Yeah, I wanna fight a bear!"
He stretched his wings out in excitement, barely missing Emmy's face and hitting her shoulder instead with them. Sab didn't even seem to notice.

Interacting with: Amyleii Amyleii (Emmy)
Mentions: Whoever is sitting in front of sab and emmy. (Can be anyone who's willing)

Interactions:
DovahBeat DovahBeat (Sab)
Amyleii Amyleii (Emmy)

I was fairly peacefully listening to music, tuning out of the world and humming under my breath when something loomed behind me. Granted, I couldn't see anything because I'd arched my wings up and over my head in a tepee of scales, but the air compressed and my sensitive wing-scales picked up on that just like if I were flying.

I let out an odd squeak, having to take a moment to restrain the urge to grab whatever it was and throw it—and anything attached to it—over my shoulder.

Breathe, 'Rii.

Actually... no. Don't. You don't want to go through a full-burn detox, in case of errant bacteria.

Instead, I turned around, ducked under the scaled and clawed feet... which looked similar to mine but heavily built, then hauled myself up the back of the chair, peering down with an obviously unamused expression.

"'Sc—" I paused and corrected myself, having started in Valiaek. "'Scuse me, do you mind moving your lower extremities?" I asked in a flat tone, ears flicking backward a bit. My tail arched up above my head, whip-thin tip waving back and forth.

Despite being... absolutely skinny, my wings were absolutely massive. The large appendages—despite being folded— almost blocking out the entire seat. Despite the height difference, they rivaled the other reptilian's. Actually, they were much bigger, long and obviously seeing regular use with the fairly developed muscles lacing all the way down to my back.

The song was still playing from Acer, which... looked like a large, red com unit. The tune was barely audible, but there, Panic! At the Disco songs just rolling through the playlist.

Kat Jackson
Anime Cat Hoodie.jpg"Nyaaaa!" Kat cooed happily, eyes sparkling at the sight of the tablet. It would be a lot easier to watch a movie on something with a bigger screen. She closed out of her movie app, briefly revealing her home screen picture - an anime
J-pop idol group. She tucked her phone back into her pocket and pulled out a earphone jack splitter and a pair of earphones specially made for people with animal ears as part of their quirks.

She faced Hunter and started to whisper chant while pumping her arms. "Movie, movie, movie!" She quickly finished her chant and closed her eyes to flash a big grin. "Nyehehe," she giggled.

Kat excitedly plugged her splitter into Hunter's tablet and leaned in to try to get a better look at what was on it. "I bet you're an action/adventure guy, nyan! Am I right?" She plugged in her headphones, leaving the other jack on the splitter open for Hunter. "It's a fun genre. You can pick the movie, if you want," she announced. "...Just don't pick anything gory." She pouted her lips and twiddled her fingers as she added her condition. She knew stuff like that was fake in a movie, but she still liked to close her eyes during stuff like the heart scene in Temple of Doom.

EldridSmith EldridSmith

Last edited:
1592963583120.png Hunter smiled at Mako as she responded. "No problem, I'm glad to help. And don't worry everyone messes up at first, you'll get the hang of it soon enough." His attention returned to Kat afterwards as he sighed in relief at Kat's reaction to the tablet he had asked his family here for... he honestly didn't know what to get and they said they had an old one he could use so he gladly took it... but it was brand new to his surprise. He wasn't about to comment but it was strange. He saw her home screen for a brief second but didn't think much of it. He hadn't thought of getting a splitter due to ignorance but luckily Xander helped him out by recommending a pair of earbuds which he bought.
He smiled at her excited chanting and movement before the cute finale she pulled off with a giggle. He plugged his earbuds into "I haven't really seen any movies. We didn't have a TV at my house." He admits bashfully as he rubs the back of his head. "We could pick something together or I could try finding us a movie... I would be taking the shot in the dark so if it's gory I'm sorry..." He reponds before she pouts. He froze, unsure how to respond. His body moved on it's own to hand her the tablet to let her pick. His family here told him to not worry about data so she could pick anything she wanted.
shadowdude505 shadowdude505 ( Mentioned: Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc )

"Uh, yeah. I do mind. I'm gonna keep my feet right where they are." Sab grinned arrogantly back at Flame, going as far as even wiggling his toes at her. "Have a problem with it? Move to a different seat."
He crossed his arms behind his head, making himself even more comfortable. He was going to enjoy this. Even if it ended up in a fight--no, especially if it ended up in a fight. He watched Flame, waiting for a sign of a counter.

Interacting with: Amyleii Amyleii (emmy) ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon (flame)

Dante

Interacting with: Leona FireMaiden FireMaiden
Mentions: Flame ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon
Sabjorn DovahBeat DovahBeat
Dante found himself rapidly relaxing in his seat. Despite his rather clumsy and goofy way of making an entrance, things were going rather well. And she didn't seem to mind his rambling and even found his blood tricks cute. Really, things were going about as well as Dante could have ever dared hope. She was, for some reason, even taking an interest in his not-so-bloody hobbies.

"Oh,besides Quirk practice, yeah, I play guitar, violin, drums, piano, bass, the usual stuff you find in a band. My dad started teaching me when I was 3, so I guess that's to be expected. Mom taught me ballroom dance too. I used to be competitive before I..... well...lost interest. My family's a bit unorthodox. We never bothered to get a TV, so family time was playing music or dancing." He admitted rubbing the back of his head. Though, if she could read his tells, she might realize there was something he wasn't telling about why he lost interest. Granted, they still were getting to know each other, so such subtleties likely flew right under the radar. "Sometimes I post stuff to Youtube, just as a fun project when I need a break from school and practice" Dante mentioned offhand, almost like he was deliberately downplaying it.

If he was honest, it was more than just a fun project. He really enjoyed making music content for those videos. He had about 40k subscribers when he last looked, so not a lot by any means, but a fairly respectable amount... A lot of them were people that had scary quirks too, and some of them even came to him for advice from time to time. He didn't mind answering the DMs and comments. Sometimes it was stressful, but, well, everyone needed an ear sometimes, right?

"What about you?" He asked, his crimson gaze focused on hers with curiosity. "What sort of stuff do you do for fun? Oh! And if you want some tricks on practice stuff, feel free to ask!" He added quickly, a bright grin tugging at his features that took all the edge away from his gaunt features. It was a kind smile, a welcoming smile that was free from any hint of malice or judgement. That same smile greeted everyone who came to enjoy dinner he'd cooked. At least after the first night. The smile he'd wore that night was one of sheepish embarrassment. Despite his confidence during the Entrance Exam, it was still a bit nerve wracking to suddenly be around all the new faces some of whom knew each other before coming or formed cliques rather quickly.

Fortunately, his cooking passed inspection and no one seemed to mind that he tended to cook dinner most nights. For him, it was relaxing, another way he could let his mind go and let the worries of the day slip off his shoulders. Plus... Cooking for others was always more fun. And... more economical. Since he was rather notorious for cooking far more than he should. He'd miss it during the trip, if he was honest. After all, he was pretty sure there was no kitchen for him to cook in... He hoped Flame would eat enough. She seemed to enjoy those eggs of hers, but that was hardly enough to sustain them during training! He wondered if she'd even remember to eat without him setting stuff out for her. Kind of a silly thought, but still....

His gaze broke from his seatmate as he heard tidbits of a more... confrontational encounter further up. Sure enough, Flame was dealing with a close encounter of the foot kind, and she seemed none too pleased about it, and Sabjorn.... Didn't seem to care...

"If they start fighting the teachers are gonna get to play How to Train Your Dragon: the Live Action Version...." Dante murmured before his attention returned to his seatmate. Part of him wondered which dragon would win, but he didn't want the bus destroyed for them to find out....

I stared for a moment, before dipping back down and riffling through my messenger bag.

Nope.

Nope.

Also nope.

Several more nopes.

Ah.

There.

I came back up with what... looked to be a notebook... with a full-metal backing.

After a moment of scribbling odd symbols into it, I spoke once again in the odd language I seemed to always use. "Acer. D'ja get all that?"

"Affirmative."

"Good job. Stop recording and only start again when my heartrate elevates notably. Got it?"

"Affirmative."

"Good."

Upon securing my evidence, I popped back up, the bought of rampant foreign language aside. "Sir, if you do not remove your lower, primary appendages from this seat, I will contact the current authority figures on this vehicle, as we are not allowed to move once settled, and your quirk, by all technicality, is a danger to those of us on the bus when set close to a vital area such as the cranium. So. Do us all a good favor and remove your feet from this seat."

I said it in such a monotone that it almost seemed that I didn't care... but those that'd been around me knew how to read body-language. Er... the more obvious bits.

Extended wind-ridges, raised shoulderblades, ears tilted to the sides, back straight.

I eyed Sabjorn, seemingly taking a few estimates before writing more things down. I never moved away when someone was curious about what I was writing... because it was all unintelligible without a translator and the cipher key.

db1e8c9a45b97c0031b0f4cb7b2c973e.jpgLeona Wright
Interaction: One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost (Dante)

Mentioned: Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc (Edzan) ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon (Flame) DovahBeat DovahBeat (Sabjorn)
"Oh wow, that's pretty cool, the violin is really nice to listen to," Leona chuckled, reaching up to pick a little start hair from her face. Dante sure was a lot more interesting than her. He could play a bunch of instruments, he cooked and...he danced? Honestly, that was the one she didn't see coming (and she had to wonder why he quit), she already knew about the cooking. Leona had started to sneak down and grab food while everyone else was busy when she saw him cooking. An ungodly amount of food, but he was really good at it. "I've always wanted to try dancing. Like...real dancing, not the awkward bobbing you do if you have to clue what you're doing," She laughed a little, rubbing the back of her neck a bit. Leona had never really been allowed to do extra activities outside of school, except working a part-time job over the summer...but he also mentioned YouTube. Also a surprise, but if she had to guess, it would be music. Or cooking tutorials, he must be pretty popular. But all that seemed to fade away when not only he offered to show her a few tricks, but actually asked what she was into.

It was a nice change of pace. "I'd love to be shown some tricks. My control for constructs is pretty limited for now." She could make blades, large staples that would secure you to the ground, stuff along the lines of useful but not much detail. "As for my hobbies...i can't really afford any." Leona laughed a bit, smiling down at her hands. "I can play a few songs on the ukulele, sing a little, I bake a bit...oh! I love video games. I can't go to the arcade that often, but I'm fairly certain on Alien Nighttime Nightmare, I still have the high score." One of the few things she was proud about was her video game skills. Which might seem a bit of an odd thing to be proud of, but it was. "Oh, and I like running. During middle school I was on the track team, a long-distance runner. And always the last one to be handed the baton in relays," She finally added. Like Leona said...she really couldn't afford hobbies.

Having a normal conversation like this was actually really fun. Most people tried to either avoid or dismiss her. She would be in a group, but not part of it. Only time she ever remotely felt normal was during track meets, then at least people had to be nice to her. Though her attention was quickly caught by the same thing. She poked her head a bit to watch, having to shift her legs so she could sit on her knees and still be squatted enough to see, but not be obvious. "Oh definitely." Leona chuckled a bit, briefly looking to Dante again before she heard Flame responded to Sabjorn. Leona already liked him by the way, he had a great taste for snacks and was easy to hide behind when needed. Anyway, Leona once again, chuckled. "You think she's trying to make herself look smarter talking like that? Or...does she just talk like that?" There were easier ways to say get your fucking feet out of my face. "if I had a phone...i would totally be recording this..." Though they would probably be stopped by Edzan-sensei before a real fight could break out.

Emmy tilted her head at that comment"well...skiing is something teenagers can do, so I wanted to..." she is then buffeted by Sabs wing, she releases her wings and creates a barrier between herself and sabs wing. she then watches as sab and Flame get into an argument about feet. "we should just calm down maybe? mr.Edzen will probably be vary angry if we destroy his bus with a dragon fight, and I don't want to have to hurt either of you which I will defend myself in a scary situation."

Sabjorn ignored Emmy, scowling and glaring back at Flame. "Oh, I'm so scared. Pwease don't teww the teachew." He mocked, rolling his eyes. "Come on, don't be a teacher's pet. Keep your head down and my feet won't be a danger to anyone. Besides, I'm taller than you. I need the leg room. Unless you want to be cut by my claws. Which, I have to say, are venomous. It'd be pretty painful, so I'd just keep my head down if I were you."

Interacting with: ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon Amyleii Amyleii

"That's like saying I should have an entire row of seats because my wings are large. Doesn't work like that." I shut my sketchbook and leaned it against the side of his leg pointedly, right where one of the veins were.

"But, since this is apparently communal space, I'm going to sit like this for the entire ride, since my wings aren't right up against the seat," I said, shrugging as I rested my full weight on the thing. Which... admittedly wasn't much, being built to go fast and not stop going fast.

My tail-tip twitched, and it dipped down to rummage around my messenger bag and bring back a mildly expensive sniper scope, which I took the cap off of and began recalibrating for a longer range. "I won't be a teacher's pet if you won't be a stain on the face of this universe." I looked at the smaller, Emmy, if I remembered correctly.

"I would be perfectly happy to return to listening to music in my seat, but considering there is a disturbance—which, just for the record is fairly noticeable for those of us with more sensitive noses—it's very hard to ignore and is also intruding upon designated space." I tweaked the sight again, quiet, rapid clicking coming from the contraption.

"Acer, we got an ETA?"

"Affirmative. (Insert ETA here)."

"Lovely..."
With a snort, I rolled my eyes, rolling the scope around in my hands just to fidget.

Interacting with:
DovahBeat DovahBeat

Amyleii Amyleii

Emmy rolls her eyes as she is once again ignored by her fellow students, she stands up in the seat and waves while giving a grin to the scope staring at her before she rapidly disappears from view of the scope as she jumps from her spot to the headrest between the two dragons. Emmy spins around to get a good momentum for half a second before forcing her wings outward fullforce directly into Sabs chin and towards Flame, she connects directly to Sabs face, knowing he could handle the damage after seeing his gym scores, and just misses Flames face as she dodged and hits her right in the Shoulder instead. "DON'T UNDERESTIMATE ME!" she yells and releases a draconic ROAR!

2af0d4612b85b41c1b3c2a819968ffc7.jpgMako Glass
Mako tried to stay quiet about it, at least at first. She didn't exactly have to be overtly perceptive to notice the rising voices a few seats behind them. Leaning up, she looked past Xander and a few other students to see that two of the more draconic students Sabjorn and Flame, were having an issue over literal leg-space. Mako knew it would probably be in her best interests to just let the teachers handle it on their own, but she also found herself considering what would happen if things spiraled out of control before they caught wind of what was happening. As plenty of students were already talking about it, it was only a matter of time until Edzan or Yuri were on the scene.

Which meant she could probably have an easier time stalling the two instead of directly engaging with them. The last thing she wanted was to get dragged into the middle of an altercation, especially with everyone crammed onto a bus together. If she could just keep them at the level of agitated back and forth instead of letting it develop into actually throwing hands, then she could bide time until some capable hands were on the scene.

So leaning an arm along the top of her seat as she shifted around to face them, Mako winced upon seeing Emmy getting right in the middle of them already swinging and roaring.

So she quickly raised a hand and gave a loud whistle to garner their attention, "Yo dragon dudes!" She called out "Maybe try some kinda compromise or even just a kind of fight that won't tear the bus apart? I hear a quick round of tic-tac-toe can solve seventy percent of minor conflicts so... just saying since I'm pretty sure you three will probably cause some major collateral damage if you try full on combat. Trip's already supposed to be long, don't really need a break-down makin' it longer, you know?"

Was it a stretch? Yes, yes it was. Could it have been worded better? An apt assumption indeed. But Mako said it with her usual air of casual calmness, already thinking of who she'd have to pull out of the splash zone first if her attempt failed to keep the scenario from unraveling further.

Interaction: ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon Amyleii Amyleii DovahBeat DovahBeat
Mentioned: Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc FireMaiden FireMaiden

Sab was about to retort at Flame when Emmy socked him right in the face. He would have tried to move out of the way, but with how he was sitting that would've been impossible without falling off the seat. Not to mention, he didn't even notice Emmy before it was too late.
"What the hell was that for?! I didn't do anything to you!" Sabjorn snapped, his claws gripping the seats under him and threatening to puncture the upholstery. "And why don't you just fuck off?!" He then redirected his ire towards Flame.
Interacting with: ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon Amyleii Amyleii
(Sab is) ignoring: Mako GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

I saw it coming a few seconds too late. The punch nicked my shoulder, which... hurt, but was ignorable, as I wrapped my tail around the foot of the seat, prevented myself from tumbling into the isle, and stayed there for a moment, shoving the seething fury down.

Correcting my position, I calmly folded my sketchbook and kept a firm grip on the scope, ears flattening.

"I could ask you the same question," I replied flatly to Sab, then turned to Emmy. "Please sit back down. I am not underestimating you. Just trying to regain space."

Unwrapping my tail from the chair leg, I inspected it for damage before tucking it back around my lap.

f0ac015dbe52caeae46f0a4425ef6adf.jpgYuri Fujioka
Interaction: ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon (Flame) DovahBeat DovahBeat (Sabjorn) Amyleii Amyleii (Emmy)
Mentioned: The students
"HEY!" There it was. The dragons had finally gotten the attention, or rather, forced on of the teachers to intervene. And it was Yuri. She had hoped that they would have solved this issue on their own, but she has been watching them closely. And...she finally decided who she was going to take for training first. She stood there in the same beside their seats, arms crossed and brows furrowed, anger and a slight miss of disappointment mixed into her features. "All three of you need to knock it the hell off. This is a hero class right? Act like it." She glared at Sabjorn and Emmy, before looking to Flame. "And you. Front of the bus, go, sit." She pointed up to the seat behind Edzan, across from where Yuri had been sitting. "Hero students are held to a higher standard than the rest. Most of your childhood ended the moment you got accepted into our classes, and we will not tolerate petty arguments. You lost the privilege to petty arguments, teasing, and random fights, we have no time for our students to act like immature shits." She stepped closer, looking at the dragons. "All three of you will be training me at the same time. And if you do take my advice, and get your act together, I will make sure it is not fun."

That wasn't just a threat. That was a promise. Yuri ran the hardest hand to hand extra class Sakura had to offer. If she promises to kick your ass, she's going to kick your ass. "Future heroes need to learn to work together. Take into consideration the feelings and needs of the people around them. If that is too much for any of you handle, you should probably go ahead and quit now. You are future role models, future saviors, you are the people who will be ensuring the safety of Japan well after me, Edzan, even the top ten." She looked around the buss, addressing everyone for the moment before looking back to the dragons. "Are you really sure the three of you can handle that?"

Emmy's horns had popped from her forehead because of her anger, but yuri yelling caused them to fade back down, she slunk to her seat like a hurt kitten. she didn't mean to get yelled at, she was just trying to stop the fight and didn't appreciate being overlooked like she wasn't worth anyones time. she then said something she probably shouldn't have "but miss yuri, Sensei Ami will still be a hero when you are gone right?"

Sab had unintentionally tuned out the rest of Yuri's speech after she told Flame to go sit at the front. A smug grin stretched across his features as he continued resting his feet on the back of the seat in front of him.
He won.
Not that it really mattered in the grand scheme of things, but still.
Sabjorn was still completely unaware of the conversation going on around him, lost in his own thoughts of victory.

Interacting with: ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon Amyleii Amyleii FireMaiden FireMaiden

Users who are viewing this thread

Back