• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom BNHA- Children of the Fallen CLOSED

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Interactions: None
Mentions: Jet Kadoshi

So many people...

I had to sit and breathe deep to avoid an oncoming panic attack, feeling stressed and anxious. My tail wrapped around my wrist and looped down to my leg, since the seat I was in was technically open and I didn't want to take up more space than needed.

My ears were tilted to the back of my head, pinned backward from the noise.

'Beep. Beepbeep. Beep. Beep. Beeeeeeeeep'

I started a bit, not expecting a call. It was a low-ish pitch, so it wasn't ear-piercing. It was a ringtone, and a fairly quiet one as well. It was a encrypted version of Valiaek, and I knew exactly who it was from a simple translation.

I answered in Valiaek as well, not really as comfortable with Japanese.

'Jet?'

An amused chuckle followed. 'Yeah. Called to make sure you made it on the bus.'

'Why are you still awake?" I asked, almost indignant.

'I'm making sure you're gonna be okay. You packed, yes?'

'Yes. I'm not an idiot'

'I never said you were.'

'You implied it."

'N—'

'Go to sleep, Jet. You need it... please?'
I changed the subject abruptly, huffing.

1592588021814.png Hunter fist bumped xander back with a grin, his competitive spirit already at it, the friendly competition with Xander made it so he was able to reach new heights in his training as he wasn't bound to it by stress and duty, but for the tun of it. "I can't wait to hit the slopes." He declared to Xander as Kat entered the bus. Hunter waved to her and her father before she sat down. "Hey Kat. Hello Mr. Jackson." He greeted respectfully, the joy in his eyes of having both of his good friends next to him was evident. At his response of wishing them a good trip: "We'll try our best sir." He says before returning his attention to Kat who sat beside him. "You certainly look excited, which part of the trip are you so revved up for?"
shadowdude505 shadowdude505 Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc

[ Ferryn Evans ]

location. bus.
mentions.
interactions.
GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc

Ferryn's expression brightened when Mako sat beside her. She enjoyed the girl's laidback demeanor and quiet camaraderie.

"It i-is a big f-field trip right off t-t-the bat." she agreed with Mako, her eyebrows furrowed, deep in thought. Then she shrugged. "M-maybe it's really impo-important for the class to get familiar w-w-with eachother and form a bond before the r-real training begins." It was Ferryn's best guess. Then Xander approached the two, and Ferryn grinned.

"I'm g-good!" The girl realized that this was the first time she could really say that since her hometown had for all intensive purposes been blown up. Being around Mako and Xander made her feel like none of it had ever happened. "I-I haven't s-skiied for a f-f-few years... But I'm excited t-to see if I'm still d-decent at it." She was also excited to try out her wind in conditions with lots of snow and see how it felt.

Paris.

Paris just stared at Roy, not really understanding. Well, she did understand at first. Edzan wanted Roy and Paris to train together with him later. But then Roy mentioned Leona as well, and then Paris wasn't sure whether her ears were lying to her or not.

You see, Paris considered herself and Roy to be of a similar skill level. Completely different quirks, but similiar combat ability. But if Paris and Roy were level 1... Leona had to be at least a level 20. Probably more like 50 though. Just her quirk manifesting in preschool would've sent Paris to the ER if no one had stopped her.

Why us specific three? Paris couldn't find a reason as hard as she tried. Did Edzan think Paris was better than she was? How good was Roy, anyway? Paris didn't actually know. Maybe she was severely underestimating her best friend's power level. Maybe she was gonna get squashed like a bug in the near future.

Paris stopped squinting suspiciously at Roy and nodded subtly. She slunk down in her seat a little, feeling slightly sick to her stomach. Imma get hurt.

Mentions: FireMaiden FireMaiden
Interacts: Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc

Mukade Ito
Screen Shot 2020-06-15 at 9.22.31 PM.png

Ito boarded the bus with mixed thoughts. An overnight field trip with her classmates sounded totally awesome! But in the mountains? The cold, snowy, unforgiving mountains? That didn't sound too fun. She had always thought that hate was a strong word to describe anything; but it perfectly described her feelings towards the cold. Her quirk was especially dangerous to use when it was freezing, so she sulked at the thought of training. "Maybe I'll just swim in the pool all day..." she thought to her self as she hauled a gray duffle bag onto the bus.

Admittedly, Ito didn't know many people in her class, which was unusual for her. Whenever Ito was introduced to another group of kids, she generally couldn't keep her mouth shut, but here? Everyone seemed so cool and strong. She just felt embarrassed whenever she said anything. She plopped herself into a seat near the back of the bus. If Ito knew anything, it was that the back of the bus was where the parties happened. She put her bag under her feet and started tapping her feet in anticipation.

She eyed a few other students in her class. There was a cat girl who seemed very cheerful. She might be a good friend. There as also a kid who was a dragon, which was absolutely wicked. Flame was her name. English for fire or something? "Yeah that's fitting." she shrugged. There was also some dude who looked like a victorian vampire so that was pretty neat (but Ito was kind of scared of him.) She also noticed that the Mr. Wenst was coming. Mr. Wenst was pretty cool. He had a heart for a head and it looked really creepy and Ito loved it. It was so freaky!

Ito finished looking around, and settled for doodling on the window with her finger. There was just a small amount of frost in the corners for her to draw a teeny little bee with a happy face.

Interactions:
Mentions: GrieveWriter GrieveWriter ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon shadowdude505 shadowdude505 One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost

Kat Jackson
Anime Cat Hoodie.jpg"Nyaaa! It's just so hard to pick one!" Kat fidgeted excitedly in her seat. When she stopped, she curled her tail around her so that most of it was in her lap. "If I really try to think about it..." She tilted her head and began to look more thoughtful as she grabbed her chin. "Nyaaannn," she hmmed. "Skiing sounds fun.... Nyan! And I bet there will be hot cocoa!" she squealed in delight at the mention of the warm beverage.

She swung her legs as she continued to think. "But I think what I'm really excited about..." She turned her face toward Hunter, closed her eyes, and flashed him a big grin. "Is just hanging out with friends and maybe making new ones! Nyan!"

EldridSmith EldridSmith

Last edited:
xen-vita-lemon-cookie.jpg

Yasu Akizuki
A field trip had no interest to Yasu despite having not travelled many places throughout his lifetime. Going to a mountain resort just took more time out of what could be training. He obliged mainly because he had no choice in the matter. It also didn't help that many of the individuals that he'd be going on the trip with he did not know and he had no intention of getting to know them. His footsteps made distinct noise as he walked towards the bus, luggage in hand. His luggage was quite hefty today, filled with different electronics that he liked to play around with on his free time. He expected to spend most of his time inside, the cold wasn't Yasu's friend. As he got closer, he saw that many of his fellow classmates already were on board but his pace didn't change. Yasu always took his time, rushing to do things just creates a chance for greater error.

Yasu finally arrived at the door of the bus and stopped briefly. He was mentally preparing himself for the possibility of major annoyances on the bus. He finally stepped on, boots thudding against the stairs. He paid no attention to the teacher driving the bus and made his way on. As he stepped on, he immediately began studying those present on the bus and scouted out a good seat. His options were quite limited as many spots were taken by other students. It became increasingly apparent that Yasu would have to make some space for himself if he was to get comfortable seating arrangements. He made his way to center of the bus and put his suitcase in an unoccupied compartment before turning around to see many seats occupied by one girl with six limbs. He had intentions on taking one of them.

Yasu focused his eyes on the girl taking up the seats. He didn't know her name or knew her to begin with but Yasu wasn't a shy person. He just didn't like talking, "I see that you've taken up quite a lot of space for yourself. Mind sharing? I can't imagine a girl like you needing all of those seats." He said bluntly at the end, face remaining emotionless like always. He had his eyes set on one of those seats and he had no intention of sitting elsewhere. Yasu studied her face and she seemed like she was definitely not in the mood but that did not deter him. He was not afraid of conflict and her attitude did not threaten him in the slightest bit. People could be too emotional sometimes and a good case of that could be right in front of him.

Interactions: GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

1592588021814.png Hunter smiled at Kat's enthusiasm and excitement for the trip, she felt like he did but was so much better at showing it than he was. Her mannerisms were adorable and he had an instinct to protect them for a reason he honest couldn't explain, then again he was feeling many things he couldn't explain since arriving at school. As he thought about it perhaps it was just the same instinct people had to protect cute things like puppies and kittens but he wasn't sure. "Skiing is fun, I've done it before with my parents in the rockies... at least I don't have to parry attacks while skiing this time."He says with an evident look of relief. "Oh most certainly, I have yet to find a skiing town without hot chocolate." He says manner of factly, a slight smile on his face as he sits next to her. "I look forward to that too, it's going to be fun with you and Xander. Hopefully I pick up a few more friends who can put up with me."
shadowdude505 shadowdude505

Lana Del' RizeButterfly Affection -Kowaku no Youchuu- [N.Visual] [Captura5] (AnimeexAnimee)5.jpg
Two seconds in and Lana could feel it seeping in.

She'd safeguarded herself from any who might risk sitting next to her, stretching her unsightly mutations until her extra arms were gripping the seat on either side of her. The over-sized, chitinous hands that they ended in flexed fora moment before settling. With her position firmly established, Lana let her poor excuse for feet reach down and touch the floor, the hard chitin draging along it with a squeaking sound that made her nearly want to just up and fake illness right there and then to get out of doing this. But this was far from the first time her inhuman features had churned her stomach, and she managed to stifle the disgust they brought fairly effectively.

It was the conversations that started up that Lana couldn't bother tolerating.

It was only natural for children to seek out any potential distraction from the horrid environment of a bus, Lana herself had double-checked her seat to make sure their were no suspicious stains. The last thing she needed was for some unknown viral infection to take her out before she could even try to fake being heroic. Such a piss poor excuse for a fate seemed adequate given the mockery of heroics her attempts over the previous week had been, but just because the shoe fit didn't mean that Lana had to wear it. She barely ever felt the need to even attempt to wear shoes due to the odd structure of her feet, why start now? Wasn't like she had to worry about stepping on sharp rocks like the rest of the ingrates.

And it wasn't like she could even hope to delude herself into ignoring the paltry conditions like they could, her damned mind was far too blunt for something like dreams.

So she silently greeted the next few hours of humid, uncomfortable tedium with a roll of her human eye. As bad as it was, she could only wonder what kind of freezing, uncomfortable tedium would come once they reached their destination. She'd read the brochure they'd been given, and had grown less and less enthusiastic as she read. What good were ski trails for someone who's limbs had to work double-time just to balance herself on regular slopes nevermind snow-covered ones. Hot springs? Sure, maybe she'd look forward towards them if she didn't have the body of a chewed piece of gum that had been rolled around in insect carcasses. She was really looking forward to baring that monstrous appearance to the world. Oh well, at least the looks on other people's faces would probably be worth laughing about.

She could see it now even, strolling out into the Hot Springs to a chorus of wretches and screams. Lana couldn't help it, a small grin working its way onto her face as she leaned back in the seat and tried holding back her annoyance with thoughts of all the horrible wipeouts that would undoubtedly occur on that skiing trail. But right when she managed to get a humored smile on her face, she found her space infringed upon by some random blonde guy asking her to share. Immediately Lana's eye narrowed a bit as the patch over her cluster writhed slightly. She'd pressed herself into a single bus seat and taken up the entirety of it. She scanned the rest of the bus, finding far more options for others besides the seat she was taking up.

So without even looking at him, Lana shook her head, "Far better options... than here, Boy." she managed to force out before her extra hands squeezed the seat she was in tightly once again "Save us both the trouble."

Hey, she was getting much better at this whole talking thing. She couldn't detect a number of her usual spitefully dismissive mannerisms there. She'd make sure to highlight that for Maize in her next update, something to focus on that wouldn't be infuriating to talk about. Then again, with how far Maize usually took things she'd probably wind up agitated by the end of their chat anyway. But it wasn't like Lana could stay mad at that particular individual, she wasn't like the rest of the children Lana had to put up with nowadays.
Slav Slav

2af0d4612b85b41c1b3c2a819968ffc7.jpgMako Glass
Mako found her gaze turning to Ferryn as she spoke. She could see the whole companion angle fairly well, but Mako couldn't help but remain somewhat suspicious. If she had to put a finger on it, it was most definitely the non-descript nature of the 'Training' they'd be asked to do up on that mountain. It would have to be something they wouldn't have been able to do at the school if they were setting time aside for it during what was supposedly their relaxation period. She'd just put her faith in her teachers, many of whom had proven themselves fairly experienced in their field. If they billed it as a period of relaxation, then Mako wasn't going to be the one to put a damper on it.

So instead she smiled under her mask and gave a slight nod to Ferryn before taking note of Xander's approach. As he sat behind them and more seats began filling up nearby, Mako scooted herself to the side of the seat before looking back giving a small stretch as he asked them how they felt about the mountain

Seeing Ferryn voice her enthusiasm, Mako found herself adjusting her mask, "Any kinds of break is to be appreciated," she said before running a finger along her hood "but I ain't gonna lie. I'm kinda outta my element here, guys. Never been on a snowy mountain resort before, never did skiing or things like that. Last time I was on a mountain... wasn't exactly me at the best of times."

That was putting it lightly in a plethora of ways. The last time Mako was on a mountain, she was fleeing the ruins of the Glass residence in a mad panic. She wound up stuck up there for nearly a full day before she'd finally stumbled her way onto a road and was able to catch a ride to the nearest authorities. Given how that singular event had gone on to shape the rest of her life, it was simple to say that Mako and Mountains never really had the chance to get along. But again, she wasn't about to kill the atmosphere by mentioning that little tidbit.

Instead, she focused on a conversation being held nearby., two other students talking about things they were excited about doing once they arrived. It was that Hunter guy and Kat, both classmates that Mako hadn't really interacted with much over the past week. The most she knew about them was that Hunter was one of Xander's workout pals and that Kat's dad had history with Edzan. They too seemed caught up with talking about skiing, the more Mako heard about it the more she was sure she'd have to try it at least once during this trip.

Leaning a bit out of the seat, she nodded towards them with a sigh, "Everyone seems so pumped for skiing, it's almost kinda daunting." she noted before giving a shrug "Here I was thinking the highlight would be the Table Tennis."

Natural Flavour Natural Flavour Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc EldridSmith EldridSmith shadowdude505 shadowdude505

Emmy curled up onto her seat since no one seemed to want to sit next to her. she felt a bit hurt that no one wanted to talk to her. she was hoping this fieldtrip would help her get to know some of her classmates, it was a week and her fellow students didn't seem to treat her as anything more then a small child or a pet.

I continued talking to Jet for a bit in the odd, hard language that was Valiaek.

But abruptly, I heard another ringtone. Jet's work phone. And after a moment of listening to him answer it, I sighed, knowing what was about to come next.

'That was dispatch. I have to go... I'm sorry.' Jet said apologetically.

'You never scout in the mornings, though!' Came my irritated reply. It wasn't that he was cutting the call short. It was that he was working himself to the bone and not stopping.

'This is the last day before I take a vacation... okay? I promise.'

I snorted, a small smile rising to my face. 'Okay. Please be careful.'

'Aren't I always?'

I said 'no' then cut the call, looking out the window. Dryly, I wondered if I could make similar time on the wing if I just slipped out of it (which was surprisingly easy for someone... horizontally challenged such that I was).

I finally uncurled, showing that I could very well take up all three seats with ease if I spread out a bit. But I kept myself in a relatively compact position.

I didn't have much stuff in my messenger bag. A few books, a thick piece of tempered glass, sketchbook and pencil combo, and a bluetooth pen. I didn't bring any polymer clay or such because I had the impression that the teachers had stuff planned.

The rest of my necessities were pretty much vacuum-sealed in a suitcase with the rest of the student's luggage.

Glancing upward, I bit my tongue, avoiding my fangs. I was uncomfortable. At least back at Sakura, I could sneak out to see Jet and be in the presence of someone... I at least knew, but... I was going to be somewhere unfamiliar, with unfamiliar people, in a climate that could very well kill me with no weapons of any kind (unless I stole/bought a knife or a quarterstaff), and—

My breathing was very quickly getting out of control.

Calm down.

It can't be that bad... right?

They'll have precautions to prevent your blood from freezing.

You'll be fine.

Maybe.

Sabjorn boarded the bus, looking bored and frustrated as hell. What was even the point of this trip? Heroes didn't get breaks, they shouldn't get one either. So much for preparing them. Noticing how the bus was filling up fast, Sab took the first seat he could find, next to Emmy. He tucked his wings close to his back to make room, he wasn't exactly a small person. He was pretty tall and well built, plus his dragon features meant he should be given more room. The world didn't work that way, though, unfortunately.

Interacting with: Amyleii Amyleii

Kat Jackson
Anime Cat Hoodie.jpg"Nya?" Kat tilted her head cutely. As she heard more and more about Hunter's family, she got the impression that they were very combat focused; it would explain why Hunter was a good fighter.

Parrying attacks wasn't normally a part of skiing, but the mention of it started to lead her down an odd train of thought. Would that be a part of their training this week? It didn't seem practical. How many times would you really have to fight a villain on skis. Was there a villain named Ski Man or something?

She snapped out of her thoughts as Hunter mentioned his hope of finding more new friends. She quickly placed both hands on the seat space between her and Hunter. "I'm sure you will! No doubt about it, nyan!" She grinned.

"Everyone seems so pumped for skiing, it's almost kinda daunting. Here I was thinking the highlight would be the Table Tennis."

Kat heard a voice behind her. Turning around, she placed her knees on the seat and plopped her hands on the top of it as she peered over. She continued to flash her snaggletoothed grin once she spotted Mako sitting behind her, she even extended it to Ferryn and Xander.

"I hear it's easier than starting out with snowboarding, so I don't think it'll be too bad. Nyan!" she replied. "Table tennis sounds pretty fun too. Maybe we could make a tournament out of it!" Her tail swung excitedly behind her head.

Interaction: EldridSmith EldridSmith GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Natural Flavour Natural Flavour Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc

Yasu Akizuki
Yasu's eyes didn't wander and remained on the girl. He expected a response like that and was prepared for an answer. Yes, it was true that there were indeed other seats but he wasn't interested in any of them. Louder classmates occupied seats near them making them unacceptable to him. Based on his own analysis, he could guess that she sat there because of it. "There would be no trouble if you let me sit here. This seems to be the quieter part of the bus and I want a piece of it. There will be a seat between us, it's not like I'll be close to you. I won't talk to you or make noise. I won't even acknowledge your existence. I just want a peaceful ride to the resort." Yasu said attempting to reason with her, his demeanor remained emotionless.

He felt around his pockets for his phone and his coin that he kept on him at all times. He retrieved the coin from his pocket and proceeded to flip into the air and letting it land back onto his palm to be flicked again. Yasu was an extremely patient and persistent individual and expecting him to go away just like that wasn't going to happen. As he flipped the coin, he continued to look her over, studying every physical attribute she had. She was definitely one of the more stranger of the bunch but who wasn't these days?

Her extra limbs were probably one of the more intriguing physical aspects to him. Quirk's operated in strange ways that still has yet to really be found out and it always something that was in the back of his mind. Though he wouldn't publicly say it, he thought that quirks do more harm for society than good but that opinion is quite unpopular, especially among the younger ones. Yasu realized that he was deep in thought and returned his attention back to the girl.

Interactions: GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

cfab1e91af14fbd7c172fd0e9ed660e8.jpgLeona Wright
Interaction: Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc (Roy) Natural Flavour Natural Flavour (Paris) Slav Slav (Yasu)

Mentioned: GrieveWriter GrieveWriter (Lana)
Leona had been starting out the window for a while now, flipping her knife over in her hands as she wondered if she should start doing a bit of training like she had seen Dante doing in class. The little shapes made from his blood...Leona could do that. Maybe. Her quirk wasn't exactly subtle to use. She called it the glow stick effect, her veins and eyes lighting up a brilliant red was hard to hide. It could look cool though, but certainly played into a lot of the issues she had a kid. And still had, Leona glancing to Paris a few seats ahead of her. That girl was still scared of her. Not that Leona could blame her. Leona had almost killed her...not on purpose as she made sure to mention years ago but things were never the same.

Her eyes found the window again, Leona now flipping the pocket knife open only to close it and flip it open again. She repeated that a few times before she heard someone say her name. Looking up she spotted Roy, her brows furrowing at what he had said. "Wait, really?" Her eyes briefly moved to Edzan-sensei up front. She knew the teachers wanted to do some extra training, but Leona hadn't expected Edzan-sensei to be the one who wanted to train her. Though Paris being included was a surprise. And a worry. Leona looked back to the timid girl's head. Paris was scared of her, would she even be able to focus on the lesson? Maybe Leona should bring that up to Edzan...she didn't want her presence to hinder the other girl from learning.

But Leona was excited. Her heart fluttering just a bit as she thought about getting to spar Edzan again. They never got to finish their fight from the first day because they ran out out of time. Maybe her hopeless flailing had impressed in? Or at least given him the faint semblance she had some potential. And-Leona was suddenly drawn from her thoughts when she heard Lana. Turning a bit, she saw some blonde guy trying to sit near or with Lana. That wasn't a good idea, Lana didn't even like the people she grew up with she certainly would like this guy. Leona stood and moved to the end of her seat so the blonde guy could hear her but the aisle was still free. "Hey man, just sit somewhere else. Stop bothering her, " Leona spoke loudly, her face stern. "You want quiet? Sit at the front."

Last edited:
Dante

Interacting with: Leona FireMaiden FireMaiden
Mentions: Roy Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc
Lana GrieveWriter GrieveWriter
Yasu Slav Slav
It had been a rather peaceful first week. After the insanity that was the Entrance Exam, it was a bit of a relief to know things weren't quite so crazy all the time. Of the thousands of students who had showed up that day, only a select handful actually managed to survive the grueling Entrance Exam. It had started with a simple written exam, then Gatekeeper had unceremoniously dropped them into a city-like training zone. The criteria had been a mystery, and the only objective was not to fail. Teachers had posed as villains and....

He still was thoroughly convinced Yuri wanted his head on a pike. He'd done well to get in on Recommendations, the only one in his class that he knew of to do so. He just had to survive the practical portion of the exam and he'd be in. But noooo... He saw a teacher/villain fighting students and he just had to test his limits. He'd gotten Hunter away from Yuri by throwing a coolant bot at her so her own Quirk made it explode and douse her with the quick-acting coolant. Then, in true idiotic fashion, he'd gone to help other students dealing with Edzan....

He chuckled a little, rubbing his ribs as he remembered what it was like to have them all systematically obliterated by that phantasmic fucker known as Delta Force.... Still, he'd managed to land a hit that opened him up for Leona to stop him, and he'd managed to team up with Hunter to capture Yuri! ..... Before he passed out on his feet from the pain of having his ribs utterly destroyed... Still, given they found out after how many students those two teachers personally failed, he took it as a point of pride that they'd passed him. The reviews they'd left helped bolster his confidence.

Still, that didn't stop him from working during class. Surely by now most people had noticed, while he took notes with one hand, he'd cut his other palm on his blade-ring and practice making shapes with his quirk. Everything from geometric shapes, to bullets, to animals, or whatever else crossed his mind. He wanted to make sure that he could adapt his quirk and use it at a moment's notice, so he constantly was working on it. Still, he knew he had a long way to go. Too many of his tricks had bugs that desperately needed to be worked out of them before he'd be able to do anything.

He was, probably, one of the last to make it to the bus, and likely one of the most overdressed. In addition to the standard uniform, he wore a vest underneath at all times, and alternated between a traditional tie with a very non-traditional eldredge knot, or a bolo tie if he wanted a bit more of a relaxed look. Since they were going on a trip, he'd gone with the latter, his top button unbuttoned to give him a little more casual of an appearance than he usually had. While some would look at him as some hoity toity pompous guy, the truth was, he wore the extra layers because he was particularly prone to being sunburnt as a result of his Quirk. The extra layers afforded him a bit of protection, since his torso was most susceptible to burns.

Gatekeeper, for now, was absent. He'd elected to meet them there, given his Quirk made bus travel pointless. The students would still take the bus though, as it was one of those comraderie building experiences that students always had to go through.

So Dante boarded the bus after stowing his suitcase underneath, scanning the aisles for an empty seat and finding very little in the way of solo seating. So that meant he had to sit next to someone... Well, Lana was out. He was pretty sure she hated him. Not to mention she was currently having an animosity contest with one of the guys who clearly didn't mind getting berated. As he looked about, he wondered where he'd sit when he tripped over someone's foot, narrowly avoiding crashing straight into Roy to land in the open seat next to Leona.

"I.. umm... is this seat taken?" He asked with a sheepish laugh as he rubbed the back of his head. He hadn't meant to suddenly crash into their conversation like that but... Well, his family's natural 'luck' had kicked in and decided his seat for him... He sincerely hoped Leona wouldn't mind, but then he noticed the knife in her hands. "I hope that's for your quirk and not me" He laughed a little trying and failing not to be an awkward vampiric cinnamon bun.

Butterfly Affection -Kowaku no Youchuu- [N.Visual] [Captura5] (AnimeexAnimee)5.jpgLana Del' Rize
Lana found herself finally tilting her head to the side to glare at the boy, finding his reasoning more stupid than she'd initially realized. It seemed he wanted over here because it was a quieter portion of the bus, apparently the other open seats weren't good enough. Now she could've explained why his aspirations were even less plausible, but that would require wasting oxygen. And lord knows that there was only so much oxygen to waste before this bus became a decompression chamber and rendered them all dead within minutes. Maintaining her bubble of negative space was already difficult, something she'd had to master over years all on her own. As someone who knew exactly how these things tended to pan out, she found herself turning away from him again and closing her human eye. Raising her upper left hand before slowly clenching it into a fist. She raised one finger... and then another... and then on the third-

"Hey man, just sit somewhere else."

Right on time, Leona spoke up in Lana's defense. Her propensity for these kinds of things was almost frightening at this point. It was simple social science, even something that had the appearance of a group would lead other social creatures to approach. Apparently the blonde couldn't be bothered to think that far ahead, however. Despite Leona's relative distance to what Lana considered her personal field, the sheer fact that she'd taken note of them and spoke towards them would undeniably entice others to see the empty seats in a similar manner. But she couldn't fault Leona for it personally, if it wasn't her then it'd probably be some other random pest taking note of the altercation. No... the blame fell solely on one pair of shoulders at this very moment.

Seeing Dante continue to make a fool of himself by somehow managing to stumble into the seat beside Leona like the chronic bumbling idiot that he was, Lana found her hope for a quiet drive dashed thoroughly. It was as if that hope was mocking her for the sheer gal of conjuring it in the first place. Like it was flipping her the bird whilst doing a septuple back-flip into a meat grinder and proceeding to mulch itself into a lump of chopped up used towelettes and fecal matter. She would've probably felt worst about its untimely demise if she hadn't considered it a lost cause from the beginning. But no, this hope won't even get a funeral, she'd just leave it to decay. It's stench would serve as one of her many reminders to never expect much from anything.

"Well... you ruined it." she sighed before turning away from him and pulling out a book "Sit wherever... damage is done..."

Since the Bubble of Solitude had already been violated, it would seem Lana would have to resort to the next best thing: Complete and total disconnection. For a pro at ignoring the idiocies of others, the technique was fairly simple: Acquire something to focus on, and everything else could go to hell. Trashy books were a perfect catalyst for this daring procedure, as it provided her with an endless source of things to mock internally. By the time she had opened the book, the rest of the bus might as well have been another world. She wouldn't be bothered by such drivel, why would she when this marvelously stupid main character was already monologuing about his seventh kidnapped girlfriend on page one?

Slav Slav FireMaiden FireMaiden One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost

1592588021814.png Hunters face bloomed into a glowing smile as Kat acted cute. It was one of the things that brightened his recent days spent at school. "Thanks Kat, I hope so too." He says hopefully before his attention is drawn to Mako who sat near them. "Well we have table tennis at school. Aside Skiing is excellent training for working in your balance, especially if you engage in close quarters combat." He declared as he turned to look at Mako before his attention returned to Kat. "Snowboarding is easier but skiing is better training as it requires more skill to do tricks in skies than a snowboard." He rambled on before realizing. "Ah sorry I went off again about training... I'm still working on that. A table tennis tournament sounds fun if you ask me! Granted keeping the game even will be difficult. Ah sorry I'm overthinking again. Anyways I look forward to having fun with you all this weekend." He declared to the three around him with a smile.
Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc shadowdude505 shadowdude505 GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

As she was curling around like a tiny lizard sabjorn sat down next to her, he was rather large for a high schooler but thankfully, Emmy was child sized. They fit together in the seat like a lopsided pair. She was basically tucked under one of his wings, thankfully her dragon features where retractable so it wasn’t awkward fitting. “Hello sabjorn, how are you? Ready for the trip?” Is what Emmy meant to say, but it all sort of came out as a draconic roar that was closer to a squeak.

Sabjorn glanced down at Emmy, raising an eyebrow at her squeak.
"Uh, was that supposed be something?" He asked. He wasn't even sure how he was supposed to interact with someone so small, but she had a dragon-related quirk, too, right? Maybe it wouldn't be that bad.
"You're quirk, it's, uh. A dragon quirk, too?" He was trying to make conversation, not that he was all that invested. It was merely out of boredom and the result of the awkward silence between them.

Yasu Akizuki
What he thought would be a simple task turned out to be something he greatly disliked, conflict. Some people simply don't roll over and a girl caught wind of their conversation and called him out. Yusu didn't particularly feel like dealing with two people right now but he did get himself into it. His gaze slowly turned to the girl who had yelled at him rather loudly. His face remained blank and unemotional as he spoke to Leona and his tone remained steady, "I don't remember talking to you. It's rude to eavesdrop on someone's conversation so I suggest you worry about yourself." His eyes remained on her for a few moments before turning his attention back to the girl in front of him. There were a lot of hot heads within the class and he'd make it a priority to avoid them in the future.

Yusu wasn't surprised when the girl finally gave in. Internally, he was claiming victory but on the outside he remained emotionless. He caught his coin in one hand and finally sat down and allowed there to be a seat between him and Lana. He was not looking to be buddies, especially after that conversation. He tried to get comfortable and he crossed his legs to get into his usual position. It was good getting what you wanted and Yusu treasured those moments as often as he could, he never catches a break.

He kept his eyes looking forward to avoid any eye contact, not wanting to provoke an outburst. He pulled his earbuds out of his pocket and popped them into his ears. He retrieved his phone and plugged them into it. It was the most efficient way to drown out noise. Yusu began scrolling through what was many extensive playlists on his phone. He finally settled on a Jazz playlist and raised the volume so he couldn't hear any voices. He also noticed his phone was getting low on battery. Yusu fixed that issue by starting to allow energy that he had stored up flow from his body into the phone. He watched the percentage slowly tick up and eventually he ceased it once he was satisfied.

Yusu put his phone away and closed his eyes. Maybe if he tried hard enough he'd be able to have a small nap. It was rather unlikely but he was going to give it a shot. Today was already too eventful for his liking and he dreaded what was to come at the resort. The people he's met so far has not given a good impression of his classmates. Yusu planned on powering through it like he always did. He continued to listen to his music, hoping to regain a sense of relaxation he had prior to hopping onto the bus.

GrieveWriter GrieveWriter FireMaiden FireMaiden

Last edited:
Xander Malker and Edzan Miller

Interaction: Natural Flavour Natural Flavour GrieveWriter GrieveWriter EldridSmith EldridSmith shadowdude505 shadowdude505

Xander Malker (2).pngEdzan Miller2.png

Xander was smiling wide, he was excited to hang out on a snowy mountain with his classmates, He'd have time to catch up more with Ferryn and Mako, maybe have some kinda contest with Hunter and Kat... he was pretty much up for anything! when he'd first arrived at Sakura High he wasn't sure he'd find a place to fit, which he was fine with, but now that his two previous best pals were there he was hanging out with more than just them.

"No worries Mak! Me 'n' Hunter'll show ya' the ropes! And I'm sure ya' can dust off that rust easily Faerie. Hell! you could make ya own snow when the terrain runs out!" He patted both their shoulders with his large hands, testing out the new nicknames he'd come up with to see if they'd stick at all, Xander always wanted to make up cool nicknames for people.
He beamed down at the two of them, Ferryn and Mako were almost as dear to him as little sisters nowadays, he wouldn't let anyone lay a finger on either of them and would never admit it but he'd developed a slight bit of separation anxiety with the two after all that had happened between them over the years.

At the front of the bus, Edzan looked up to his feline friend and smirked slightly giving him a wave "Yes... And you try not to scratch up your furniture, Troy." After all these years Troy somehow managed to always make the old dog open up a bit and crack a joke or two.

After everyone had boarded he stood up, shutting the door, and got the attention of all the students as Delta Force flew back to him, his face returning to its ice-cold place. "Everyone, I know you're all excited to get to the resort but it's a long drive. We'll be taking one rest stop so I suggest not drinking too much water. Regular school bus rules apply here, overt use of quirks, two people in each seat, Don't move around the bus too often" He shot an Icy look to Kat as she clambered about

He turned to sit down in the driver's seat once more but stopped and turned to say a few more things "If you get hungry or thirsty just ask Ms. Yuri or Delta Force, we have brought snacks and beverages with us... Do not take advantage of this kindness... Xander." Xander sunk in his seat, putting the half-eaten protein bar in his bag with the 15 others. "That should be all and please... If you must sing road trips songs keep them at a tolerable volume..." and with that, the bus lurched forward and the track began

Roy Rainfield

Interaction: Natural Flavour Natural Flavour One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost

Roy.png

Roy opened his mouth to speak more to Paris but nearly got football tackled by Dante from the back sending Roy into a surprising use of his Quirk, shifting into Kat as he jumped into the air and landed on the seat next to Paris and shifted back "Nyah Watch- Ahem... Watch where you're going Dante, you gave me quite the scare..." He composed himself and brushed away the remaining pair of cat ears on his head and brushed his hair back over his shoulder

"Listen, Don't shoot down the messenger on this one alright? I asked Edzan-sensei tens of times why he didn't choose some of the more adept students instead of us with her, but he wouldn't have it, said he had plans for a group of three and we fit the criteria... Anyway, we can all ask about it when we get there, for now, we should busy ourselves and keep our minds off it, right? this is about relaxing- Oh and do you mind if I sit here?" He fished out an artist's notebook and a few pencils from his bag and set them on his lap, it was filled with drawings of the other Students, Teachers, and some Pro-heroes.

Flipping to a blank page he shyly smiled to Paris "Hey- Uhm, Would you like to play this game one of the boys at the orphanage taught me? the way it goes is we both draw and line or shape at a time and we make a drawing together- It's a really fun way of making abstract art and just drawing with others!"

Last edited:
cfab1e91af14fbd7c172fd0e9ed660e8.jpgLeona Wright
Interaction: One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost (Dante)

Mentioned: GrieveWriter GrieveWriter (Lana) Slav Slav (Yasu) Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc (Roy/Edzan) Natural Flavour Natural Flavour (Paris)
Leona didn't know what kind of reaction she was expecting...but she was expecting to get it before Dante came crashing into the conversation. Literally. He crashed into the conversation and one the seat next to her. Leona looked down at him for a second, letting out a little disbelieving chuckle mixed with a sharp exhale. For the moment, she would ignore his comment about the knife, her icy blue hues moving back to Yusa. She definitely rolled her eyes, knowing that her budding in had probably annoyed Lana too, but hey at least she tried. She moved to sit back down next to the window when she heard it. Looking back up a few seats to where Roy and Paris were now sitting. They didn't want to be partnered with her. Not that she could blame them...she grew up with Paris, Roy knew a little of what she was capable of...they we're scared. If she were in their shoes, she would be too.

Once Roy had sat down, Leona turned away, brief looking out the window again before she finally sat down with a huff. Even Dante's comment made her wonder...what was Edzan-sensei thinking? Her brows furrowed a little, barely listening to Edzan as he gave his announcement. The bus jerking forward finally brought her out of her thoughts, eyes once again moving up to the front of the buss for a few seconds before finally, they moved to the boy next to her. "It's for my quirk, don't worry." She smiled a bit, flipping it open to show him the blade. The knife was well suited for combat situations, Leona could easily hide it in a boot or her jean pockets, though when it came to her hero costume...she was probably going to need to find a better solution. "In short, I'm not going to stab you with it. Pretty sure that's illegal anyway." She chuckled, folding it closed again.

Leona liked Dante. He was cool, and it would be hard not to be drawn to someone with such a similar quirk. Sure his healing factor seemed like a hack, fixing an obliterated ribcage in just a minute or two? That was just unfair. Subconscious as she thought about it, Leona ran her thumb over the scar on her left palm. "You know, I'm actually kind of glad you're sitting with me. I wanted to ask you a few questions," Leona said suddenly after a few minutes of watching the city pass by outside. Her eyes focused on his face now, a little smile on her lips. "This is going to sound a bit creepy, but I watched you make those blood constructs in class, they're really cool. How long did it take before you could make animals? Nothing I can do is nearly that complex."

f0ac015dbe52caeae46f0a4425ef6adf.jpgYuri Fujioka
Interaction: Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc (Edzan)
Mentioned: The students
The first week of school had been a little more eventful for Yuri than expected. After spending the first few days bruised to hell and only barely managing to get through her English lessons without popping an ungodly amount of painkillers, her office had been busier than it would be for the rest of the year. A lot of the older students had been cut off from what they needed to care for their mental health. Not many happy home situations, even with the non-orphaned students, so when she wasn't in class, she was with a student. Or frantically eating her lunch. Anyway, since she knew this trip had been coming up, most of her English lessons has been review about what they should have already known. Basic grammar, a few famous books. Last Friday they even watched an animated American movie. It was mostly an excuse to catch up on a few notes from sessions after hours, emergency consolations, and the like. Not that her students needed to know.

So as much as this trip was for training, it was also a vacation for the teachers. You'd be an idiot if you think Yuri would not be taking advantage of that bar. She was one of the first ones on the bus, sitting at the front so she could keep an eye on the students as they got on, making sure they got settled with little to no fuss. She poked her head up with a few altercations, or when her trouble making senses were going off, but as the bus started, Yuri finally sat down like a normal person. She was in the front seat behind but on the opposite side of Edzan, and it was all to herself unless one of the students decided it would be better to sit with her rather than anyone else.

"Edzan, you've already picked who you're taking first right?" She asked, poking her head out from the seat so he could hear her. "I'm still stuck on choosing my first round of students." There were a few obvious choices given she was a heat-related hero. The dragons. Emmy did well with heat, it made sure she could function while awake. There was Flame...though Yuri was unsure just how skilled she was with her quirk. The restrictor gave her a lot of pause. And Sabjorn. Not directly a heat-related quirk, but it would be rather interesting. But then there was also Dante and Lana. Both of them had struggled with the training bot. Each for their own reason, Dante lacking experience and Lana's quirk making it a bit cumbersome to fight hand to hand. But they still had potential just like every other student on this bus. Ideally, each student would get to train with each teacher, but everything depended on time.

Yuri had been mulling who to train first for a while now, after learning what would happen during the trip. A lot of people would probably forget this was her first year officially teaching, and that she was only 25 still. Hell, she wasn't even 10 years older than these kids. Each and every one of them has potential, each an everyone one of them had gotten into the one of the most prestigious school there was for making future heroes. So her choice wasn't all that easy, especially given the range of skill level she had seen.

Last edited:
Dante

Interacting with: Leona FireMaiden FireMaiden
Mentions: Roy Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc
Honestly, Dante felt bad for spooking poor Roy, but it was hilarious to watch him turn into the neko girl mid dodge. His attention was drawn back to the girl beside him when she spoke to him. He looked curiously over the knife. He knew she was another blood user, but he didn't expect her to carry around a knife. Then she asked him about the constructs. Honestly, he forgot he was making them half the time. It had stared out as a way to practice his quirk, and now it was just... a force of habit.

"It's not creepy to ask about it. I guess I do kinda become a distraction with it..." He chuckled, scratching the back of his head sheepishly. He kept his palm on his lap where it wouldn't be obviously seen by Edzan-Sensei or the teachers. On both thumbs he wore silver rings. She'd watch him flex his thumb and a thin, razor sharp blade popped out, letting him easily cut his palm enough to let some blood out.

"It took me a couple years before I started making animals. I started simple with basic flat shapes" He explained, a 2D circle, triangle, and then square forming out of the blood as a demonstration. "From there, I progressed on to three dimensional shapes..." He continued, a sphere, then pyramid, then cube forming over his palm in turn as he kept his eyes on her, not even needing to watch the shapes take form. "It took me several months just to get to this point.... After that... I started going into more practical applications.. like... my blood bullets you saw in the practical exam...." He trailed off, the blood forming the round pellets she'd seen from his scatter shot, then changing form to look like actual bullet rounds that spun as if fired through a rifled barrel. "I spent ages learning about ballistics for these things.... Inside my control range the shape doesn't matter so much, but anything I want to launch out of that range.... the shape and the RPM matters a lot"

Suddenly he blushed a little, realizing he'd been... well, kinda rambling on about his Quirk. She probably didn't want to know THAT much about his Quirk.... "Sorry, got a bit rambly there... Really none of my Quirk is all that special though. Most of my tricks I've just repurposed from other Heroes with more powerful Quirks... I'm just a bit of a copycat" He admitted with a soft smile as he looked down at his palm, the bullets now replaced with a little bat that flitted about over his palm. That's right. He was nothing special. He just worked hard, that was it. Worked hard enough to earn a Recommendation, at least. But he could see how powerful the other Quirks were. He'd have to work so much harder to keep earning his place here because he knew better than anyone how weak his Quirk really was. That was fine, though. He was used to busting his ass.

For the weak, that was the only hope they had of being strong....

Paris.

Paris relaxed a little, her shoulders dropping visibly as she nodded to Roy's request to sit beside her. She watched as he pulled out his sketchbook. He was a very talented artist and Paris always enjoyed looking at his drawings. She even smiled a little when Roy asked her if she wanted to play a game with him.

"Sure!"

Paris really liked being around Roy. She always felt more relaxed around him, which was funny, considering he was almost as skittish as she was. But she trusted him. He was genuine, and he didn't look down on Paris like Lana did (or like she supposed everyone else did).

Mentions: GrieveWriter GrieveWriter
Interacts: Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc

[ Ferryn Evans ]

location. bus
mentions.
interactions. Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc

Ferryn blushed when Xander called her Faerie, and then grinned. Xander felt like a big brother, so the nickname worked, though it did make her laugh.

Last edited:
Emmy nodded at Sab before pipping up "yes, my quirk is soul of the dragon, I can alter my body to fit specific traits that align with mythical dragons, like I can grow wings and scales, and I can breath fire and create my own body heat, or if I am sleeping I can have the wisdom of the dragon which basically just makes me have an i..iditi...a really good memory, my body also heals at a faster rate when I sleep. oh sorry, I am just excited, I wasn't expecting anyone to sit with me, most people assume I am too childish to hang out with or that I am a pet or something, so they ignore me, I might look 7 but I am the same age as everyone here, I might even be older then some people." she says, not realizing how fast she is speaking or that she is speaking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back