• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom BNHA- Children of the Fallen CLOSED

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Lynn Katsura

"You have to dribble the ball, shooting from behind that line is three-points instead of the normal two, and you can't rough up the other players because that would be a foul, and after a foul the ref gives the other team another chance to score," Lynn explained, keeping the rules at its simplest because it looked like they might end up playing one-on-one.

~~~
When it was her turn to do the activity, Lynn followed her mother into the room with the boxing machine being used for the test. "I can do this...," she thought to herself as she took a deep breath in preparation. Her participation in the test seemed more like a formality because her mother already had some idea what she was capable of, after all she taught her karate, but Lynn still took things seriously. She started to beat on the boxing machine like a kung fu training stand during its docile phase. She ended up loosing track of time and was surprised when the machine blocked her strike. She knew it would start moving eventually, but flinched back anyway.

Despite being a test, the fight began to feel very real as she landed a few kicks, only to be punched in return. She started to imagine the machine as some kind of boxing robot villain. She charged at the "villain," ready to punch it. The machine started to wind up what looked like a powerful punch. Suddenly something in her brain was telling her to stop. She reached out her hands and bursts of water hit the wall on either side of the machine, missing it completely.

A gloved fist rested inches from her face. The glow from the machine dimmed.

Lynn breathed heavily as her gaze went from the machine to her hands. Guilt stretched across her face as she realized what had just happens. "S...sorry M...Sensei. I...It....was an accident."

"Your brain knew to miss the robot at least, but you did break the no quirk rule. It's not going to hurt your grade much. In a real fight you might have to use a mixture of hand-to-hand and your quirk."

Lisa pulled out an ice pack from the cooler and handed it to her daughter. "But, a real fight between a hero and a villain can also be brutal, emotionally and physically. When the time comes, you're going to have to find something deep down that will help you bush through fear and subconscious reflexes. Personally, my bonds with my fellow students and your father, back when we were fighting crime together, helped me get through stressful situations and I think something similar will do the trick for you."

"Thanks, Sensei," Lynn replied, bowing a little. As she walked out, she took the ice pack and tucked it under her shirt to ice her abs as she walked. She had a smile on her face, acting like nothing had happened, but she was still a little shook up after what she had just gone through. "I could have countered the punch or just dodged...so why didn't I?" she thought.

"Hey, Hunter. I think we have some time left if you want to play a round of Pig or Horse; Those games are more about shooting baskets."

EldridSmith EldridSmith

[class=mainframe] border:5px solid black; overflow:hidden; margin:0 auto; width:70%; text-align:center; border-radius:25px; background-color:white; color:black; [/class] [class=imgspace] [/class] [class=pic] display:inline-block; width:80%; border:4px dashed rgba(208, 204, 199, 0.60); [/class] [class=Ainfo] display:inline-block; background-color:white; color:black; width:100%; border:4px dashed rgba(208, 204, 199, 0.60); [/class] [class=sideinfo] border-left:5px dotted rgb(241, 171, 79); http://pm1.narvii.com/5817/77802f86c70cef6b6dc977ac863765b256c4b9d5_hq.jpg https://static.zerochan.net/Tanaka.Asuka.full.1869046.jpg https://thumbs.gfycat.com/AgonizingObedientIchthyostega-size_restricted.gif https://i.pinimg.com/originals/d9/a6/cb/d9a6cb42c9fa1f419a66d9714416e20e.jpg https://data.whicdn.com/images/318344212/original.jpg https://paradoxhaze.wdfiles.com/local--files/kimi-miyama/kimi.png https://i.pinimg.com/originals/0b/cb/c7/0bcbc77afa20b831a9385f49160b756a.jpg https://data.whicdn.com/images/177736540/original.jpg https://i.pinimg.com/originals/fa/37/73/fa37739aba0cea4100d68c5e12bcd049.jpg [/class]

[div class=mainframe]
[div class=imgspace][div class=pic]
d9a6cb42c9fa1f419a66d9714416e20e.jpg
[/div][div class=Ainfo]Age: 15

Height: 5' 1"/155cm

Quirk: 'Roots and Rapid Growth' (Plant type emitter)

Code by Idea <3[/div][/div]
Paris

Noticing Emmy sleeping on the bleachers, Paris skipped over to her and tapped her lightly, stooping to whisper in her ear.

"You don't need intelligence mode right now, Emmy! Plus, you'll miss your turn with the machine if you go to sleep, and Sensei said everyone has to participate." Paris turned to see who was going to fight the robot next, and saw the girl named Ferryn proceed towards the door.

[div class=sideinfo]Location: Gym

Mentions:

Interacts: Amyleii Amyleii [/div]
[/div]

[script class=Ainfo on=init]
hide Ainfo
[/script]
[script class=imgspace on=mouseenter]
hide pic
show Ainfo
[/script]
[script class=imgspace on=mouseleave]
show pic
hide Ainfo
[/script]

Interaction: FireMaiden FireMaiden

Edzan Miller (1).png

Edzan matched as Leona hesitated a moment and began to approach him, taking her place across from him on the other side of the battle mat. This actually surprised the old hero, most of his previous students would have backed out after he tried to slip self doubt into their minds, but as he suspected Leona was different. The light of his eyes brightened slightly as he walked over to the young girl and placed a hand on her shoulder, looking down into her eyes with his flaring yellow ones "Leona, I was clearly mistaken with what I say in you, for that I must apologies. It wasn't overconfident in your eyes- it was drive and ambition."
a slight blue fire rose off his hand and he took it back to his side with a frown, but continued his talk to the girl "in the entrance exam you showed the very same drive. To overcome your life's tasks and challenges, I've faced challenges myself and overcame them... I believe you'll overcome your's one day, I will make it my goal to get you to that day." Edzan began to move toward his side of the battle mat, as he arrived his took up a battle stance as embers rose from his back and his eyes shown brightly "Attack me with that drive, Leona. Let me see your ambition."

cfab1e91af14fbd7c172fd0e9ed660e8.jpgLeona Wright
Interaction: Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc (Edzan)

Mentioned:
Leona actually started to hold her breath when Edzan approached her once she was standing across from him. Her shoulders stiffened just a little, her eyes briefly flicking to his hand when it landed on her shoulder before she focused on his eyes again. It would take a little while to get completely used to the way his eyes looked, the way they glowed at some points. It was a little intimidating honestly, but he was rather intimidating overall. Leona had to wonder though what suddenly sparked his change in tone. Though his words...certainly made her feel a little better, they did not help to ease the anxiety bubbling in the pit of her stomach. Her eyes moved back to his hand when she saw the blue flame, a brief cloud of confusion passing over her eyes before once more they were on her teacher.

As he walked back over to his spot, Leona opened her mouth to speak. But...she quickly decided against it as she watched him take his stance. When he said attack, Leona nodded, but she didn't charge. Instead, she took the same stance she did when fighting the bot, her eyes narrowed as she scanned him for openings. Of which she saw a few but...there was something that told her this would not be in her favor. His openings looked like openings but didn't feel like them. If she attacked his front she'd be countered immediately. His side may have a little better chance, but he could easily attack her. But she wasn't here to win. She was here to learn, to see how teaching herself compared to someone who had years of experience and professional training. There was only one certainty.

This was going to hurt.

After a few moments of deciding what she was going to do, Leona charged. She closed the gap between them fairly quickly. Her left arm would stay up to protect her head while she sent a right hook for his ribs. If the hit landed, she would immediately send another strike to the same place. If it didn't, she just hoped she could block in time.

anime-girl-clipart-shorts-839263-8849415.jpgYuri Fujioka
Interaction: One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost (Dante)
Mentioned: Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc (Xander/Edzan) GrieveWriter GrieveWriter (Lana/Mako) EldridSmith EldridSmith (Hunter)

Today's gym class had certainly been interesting. For the most part, Yuri ignored the death glares she was getting from Xander, but she would talk to him after class was over. Just to make a few things clear. She slowly circled the gym, favoring her non-dominant leg, her severely bruised arm held close to her body. She forgot her damn sling at home but a part of her was glad she did. The inside of her sweatpants kept rubbing the sore skin the wrong way, and the sweatshirt she had on earlier did the same to her torso. Yuri would definitely be sticking to the tank top for the rest of the day, even if that support class teacher would complain about professionalism.

The fights were certainly interesting to watch, each time a student would step up to the bot Yuri would stop and watch. Though she kept everyone else in the corner of her eyes, the fights would tell her a lot about her new students. Lana seemed to get increasingly annoyed by the machine. Hunter was striking vitals that if hit the right way on a person would be trouble. Leona had an odd style, but like Hunter and Mako, someone else who impressed her, seemed to know what she was doing. The biggest surprise, however, was Dante.

It didn't look like he had a clue as to what he was doing, and he lost the fight. Yuri's brows furrowed. He had been the reason him, Leona and Hunter were able to beat her and Edzan during the entrance exam, but she didn't realize he was so quirk reliant. But she began making her way over to him after he stepped out of the testing area, a slight smile on her lips. "Hey don't beat yourself up about that," She said, gesturing to the bot area slightly. "Everyone has their strengths and weaknesses, and as part of going to Sakura High, you work on your weaknesses. We all start somewhere Dante, and you get to start at the best school in Japan. Edzan, Lisa, and I are all here to help you kids become the heroes you're supposed to be. Starting with some basics doesn't change what future you have." The woman paused for a moment, her smile growing as a light chuckle started rising in her throat. "You can even sign up for extra classes. Next year you kids would be eligible for two of mine."

1584551422575.png "Thanks." Hunter says with a rare smile as he looks at Lynn. "So do we just start or is there some procedure?" He asks, unsure how it's done and not wanting to screw up a fun game with his new friend. Or at least she should be considered his friend... right? His thought began drifting as he realized he didn't really have any friends before and he couldn't accurately judge if she was one or not. His face starting having a hint of red as he ponders this.
shadowdude505 shadowdude505

Lana Del' Rize...
maxresdefault (1).jpg

Lana took the ice pack with a grumble, and turned to walk away before pausing. Tightening all three hands into fists, she force out a "Yeah... thanks." before taking her leave.

After putting some distance between them, Lana gave a small nod to herself. Her mastery over the art of speechcraft was growing at a shocking pace, she could barely recognize herself as the same girl from the exam. That poor excuse for a sentient being could barely stand listening to a person talk let alone talking herself. Lana would not pity the poor fool, leave her in the past with all other irrelevancies that had the gal to lack staying power. Instead she cast her glare down to the ice pack in her hands, one which she had been struggling not to poke open with her more insectoid hands. She passed it to her upper hand, the last thing she needed right now was to embarrass herself again. That smug robot had already done enough of that, and had suffered the proper retribution for its snide little gestures. Would've torn the damn thing up if she had some more time, school finances be damned.

For now she merely placed it over her chest, as she'd suffered quite a few sore falls back there. Though its chilling touch soothed that annoying pain, Lana w

Her cluster of eyes darted around the room for anyone who even dared to take note of the potential bruise.

Let's see, the Plant girl was still being useless, Hunter and Lynn seemed to be content playing ball with each other and absolutely no one else like a pair of lunatics. Leona went for her fight next, with Lana side-eyeing her as they passed. The girl did well to keep any potential comments to herself, Lana didn't need people stacking up reasons to hate them on the first day. Masked girl was getting chummy with one arm and some other Girl Lana couldn't remember from anywhere, so at least they were suitably pacified for the moment. Dante and Roy seemed more intent on having their fights than they were on making any snappy comments, so all that left were the rest of the Staff.

That Yuri woman had been viewing the fights, so if anyone could see Lana's tremendous scramble for vengeance and subsequent flailing than it had to be her. Thankfully her attention was on Leona's fight, which only left Edzan. His offer for people to spar with him made Lana narrow her more human eye, briefly debating if anyone would actually be stupid enough to take such an offer. She scolded herself quickly afterwards. What was she thinking? Of course they were.

But not her, with her task complete the only thing Lana had to do was get back in some proper clothes instead of these... these things that were covering her. Far too much of her hideous limbs was on display, and it was a display that she could tolerate only when it was necessary. So casting her hair over her shoulder, Lana turn and made her way back to the changing rooms. She'd have to be quick, didn't want to miss out on a chance to watch some loudmouthed kids get creamed by Edzan.

...and Mako Glass
2af0d4612b85b41c1b3c2a819968ffc7.jpg
Mako had started trying Yoga ever since Free State, as the doctors said it would help her recovery after the incident. Even after that she continued, but mostly because it felt good to stretch out her jaws. So that's what she'd started doing besides the Bleachers, just letting those numerous black jaws spread out into the air around her, flexing and flailing as she massaged her neck. Back before the incident, she always tried concealing them as much as she could. The end result had been her jaws getting tense and ready to react to nearly anything at the slightest provocation, making it dangerous for her to get startled by things.

Turns out all he needed to do was give em their breathing room, which was exactly what she'd been doing through the next few fights.

It almost looked like they'd be wrapping up soon, what with only a few kids left to fight the robro opponent. She raised an eyebrow as she spotted Leona approaching Edzan.

"Hey guys?"
Mako glanced behind her, her jaws folding out of the way so she could see Xander and Ferryn "Feel like watching teach and her go at it?"

She looked back to them as they readied to brawl, "Cuz' I'm kinda curious how they both roll. Wasn't really able to get introduced in the last few classes so-"

The sound of doors being thrown open drew her attention to Lana, who sniffed at the air with narrowed eyes before scurrying back inside with her skirt flowing around her lower limbs. Mako was about to return to her question when she spotted Ferryn passing towards Lisa. Realizing that she was about to go for her attempt, Mako raised a hand beside her mouth before pausing to adjust her mask.

"You go for it, Ferry!" Mako called out "Do your best and show that bot whose boss you hear-"

"Shh!"

Mako paused, her black jaws flinching at the sudden noise before her eyes went to Lana, who had been passing by.

"Too... loud..." Lana grumbled before continuing by, folding her upper arm and tentacle across her chest as she did so.

"Oh, Okay then." Mako lowered her arms, raising an eyebrow as she followed the oddly proportioned girl's movements "You... want to follow up on that?"

Lana paused, staring at Edzan and Leona for a moment before glaring back at her, "...No."

That was all she said before turning back to view the fight with passive interest.

[class=mainframe] border:5px solid black; overflow:hidden; margin:0 auto; width:70%; text-align:center; border-radius:25px; background-color:white; color:black; [/class] [class=imgspace] [/class] [class=pic] display:inline-block; width:80%; border:4px dashed rgba(208, 204, 199, 0.60); [/class] [class=Ainfo] display:inline-block; background-color:white; color:black; width:100%; border:4px dashed rgba(208, 204, 199, 0.60); [/class] [class=sideinfo] border-left:5px dotted rgb(241, 171, 79); https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTLUEfrIUftlyH_0OzZ_d7a_RBuiA7RmOZjHaPqk9hL1H7dMR3V&s https://i.pinimg.com/originals/c5/85/fa/c585fab2426822a90c8ecab55bf758b3.png https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT1UV8ic0JzrkAf7vDwUd8UJUlhb_dmfi626HAo0q_29Vs12kyJ&s https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQTuQE6esqdnK3Sm2JHbmSmdIDbzIThIjdfYzqcn2Uzjp18bCYD https://cache.desktopnexus.com/thumbseg/1557/1557640-bigthumbnail.jpg https://wallpapersmug.com/download/1400x1050/5559ed/beautiful-eyes-blue-blonde-anime-girl-Violet-Evergarden.jpg https://pm1.narvii.com/6810/c7ac6d534eab715e4ea37b8acfa2dd6a83f25973v2_hq.jpg https://66.media.tumblr.com/46e4dd92063ab0909c5c71d7dae892d8/tumblr_oqx46mPH631vy2tgqo5_250.png https://image.myanimelist.net/ui/OK6W_koKDTOqqqLDbIoPAm-eVltf7tW4YljKZUhZy58 http://pm1.narvii.com/6814/1413d590d27338cf6a0a4cb2bbfbfcc48a6a0c33v2_00.jpg [/class]

[div class=mainframe]
[div class=imgspace][div class=pic]
c585fab2426822a90c8ecab55bf758b3.png
[/div][div class=Ainfo]Age: 15

Height: 5' 4"/163.5cm

Quirk: Perfect Storm-- (Weather emitter)

images

Code by Idea <3[/div][/div]
Ferryn Evans

Ferryn blushed as Mako cheered her on. She had hoped as few people as possible would notice her leaving to take her turn, but it was hard to ignore the masked girl, and Ferryn giggled nervously before entering past the partition.

She bowed to Katsura-sensei, and then faced the robot, thoughtfully.

"I'm s-sorry if this isn't v-v-very good... I h-have pretty much n-n-no c-combat experience..."

Then she started, throwing a tentative punch to the robot's 'face'. It was a wimpy punch, but the punches and kicks after it got more and more confident as Ferryn bent her knees a little, and threw her inner frustrations at the robot.

Ferryn noticed the robot 'turn on' and ducked, a fist flying right over her head. It's fast! She thought, not really having thought about how fast this robot would be. She leaned back on one foot and kicked the robot's knee, before rolling out from under it. But she wasn't fast enough, quickly receiving a punch to the back of the head. She turned to react, receiving a punch in the lip.

Now on the ground, Ferryn rolled the other way, and scrambled to her feet out of the robot's reach. The robot advanced, and Ferryn dodged a few punches aimed at her head. This thing's a real headhunter. Ferryn thought. No, actually, I'm a real headhunter, and that's why the bot is-

Ferryn ducked, aiming a series of punches at the robot's stomach, and then backing out of the way as the robot tried to knee her in the forehead. She couldn't back up as fast as the robot advanced towards her, though, and Ferryn had to roll out of the way of the stampeding bot, kicking it's ankles from where she lay before scrambling to her feet and assuming a somewhat fake looking boxing stance.

But that's when the machine's eyes darkened. Ferryn kicked her lip, tasting blood. It throbbed a little. Ferryn wiped it with the back of her hand, looking tentatively at the teacher for feedback.

[div class=sideinfo]Location: Robot fighting partition

Mentions: GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

Interacts: shadowdude505 shadowdude505

[/div]
[/div]

[script class=Ainfo on=init]
hide Ainfo
[/script]
[script class=imgspace on=mouseenter]
hide pic
show Ainfo
[/script]
[script class=imgspace on=mouseleave]
show pic
hide Ainfo
[/script]

LIsa Katsura

Lisa took notes on each of the fights. She was impressed with those who already seemed to know a thing or two about hand-to-hand fighting.

"Very good," she told Leona as she handed her an ice pack. She wondered if she had been trained somewhere or if she had taught herself, but decided that that could be a question for another time so she could give Leona more time to relax in the gym...or time to challenge Edzan as it turned out.

She could also sympathize with the students that weren't as naturally inclined to hand-to-hand as some of the others. Everyone learns different things at different paces, and even she didn't start out as a master. She couldn't help but smile and tried to be motherly.

"You'll get a hang of it, that's what this school is for," she told Dante. "Just keep at it."

"Just do your best, Roy."
She said before he started hitting the robot. She was relieved that he maintained his excitement after being spin kicked and her smile grew bigger.

"It's OK to be inexperienced. You have all year to find a combat style. You can look to your peers or some of the pros for inspiration, " she told Ferryn after she had fought the robot. "Just don't rely on raw power and aiming for the head. There are other weak spots on the body and sometimes your opponent will leave other openings."

Natural Flavour Natural Flavour
Mentioned: One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc FireMaiden FireMaiden

Lynn Katsura

"Normally a ref would throw up the ball," Lynn replied. "But that's more for a full-teamed game." She started to glance around the gym as Hunter's face started to go red. "We could have someone else do that...or..." She gripped the ball between her hands. Her gaze shot over to Hunter. "You can start with the ball," she said, passing it to him gently. She flashed him a smile. "Let's play half-court. Start over there in the middle and whenever we start a scoring attempt or take possession of the ball, we have to go back to the middle!" She was getting fired up about playing.

EldridSmith EldridSmith

Last edited:
1585104944965.png Lynn while athletically inclined hadn't undergone the brutal training he had undergone starting from a young age, as such he decided to keep his weight suit on to keep the playing fields level, and it was good training too. While he didn't like holding back he would rather have a more evenly matched game much like when he was at home with his parents, she was nice to him and one of his first friends. Hopefully she wouldn't get mad if she knew he wasn't going with his full power. "Alright." He says dribbling up the court from the mid starting line, imitating what he had seen her do earlier. His body felt sluggish but the feeling of getting a deep workout was spreading throughout his body, but this time it wasn't the traditional workout grind, he was actually enjoying himself.

Edzan Miller

Interaction: FireMaiden FireMaiden and spectators
Mentions: Natural Flavour Natural Flavour

Edzan Miller.png

Edzan's breath was slow and even, concentrated as if every breath was thought through before it left his lungs, his glowing eyes met his opponent's. Leona had drive, he'd known that from day one, the aspiration to take on any challenge and learn from it. his eye's faltered for a moment, looking to the slight crowd that at formed to watch the sparring match. It only made sense, a 'pro hero' as he was called, always seemed to bring in a slight crowd with they fought in any matter, the fame annoyed Edzan, being in the spotlight wasn't his strong suit, that was why he mostly opted to take his patrols in the dead of night.

his eyes returned to Leona as she charged him "Good upper defense, but-" He swept his legs under her, kicking out her legs than uppercutting her away as she fell to the mat, knocking her away slightly with the abrupt force of the blow. Standing back to his position and retaking the stance he gave her time to stand and compose herself. This was a learning opportunity, not an actual fight he needn't go all out on a child, especially his own student.

"Leona. Your upper defense was good and the coverage of your attack was nearly perfect. but remember you have an entire second half to your body to keep in mind, be prepared to always backstep an attack." His words fell like rocks, in an ice-cold monotone. He didn't particularly enjoy this, punching his students he passed off as a training exercise, but these kids... the students this year were all the children of his friends... those long passed. in a way they seemed almost related to him. Edzan's eyes scanned the crowd more and saw Paris in the bleachers in the back. He froze almost instantly, muscles locking up eyes widening. "Claude... Lilea... It was my job to... Damn it..." The glow in his eyes faded instantly, the old man nearly deflated, standing in place like a statue.

Mentioned:
Well, much like she had expected, her strike was unsuccessful. As he moved to attack, sweeping her legs out from under her, Leona did her best to block as much of the following blow as she could while keeping her head from slamming against the floor. The mat would have softened the blow, but it wouldn't have been great. She landed a foot or two away from him, her veins briefly igniting red as she coughed before returning to normal. Eyes squeezed shut, she nodded before the girl pushed herself up off the floor.

Stance was something she couldn't actually practice as much as she could attacking. Videos online told you how to hold it, but never explained the proper way to adjust. But now she was in a school that could give her some proper training, that was an issue that would be cleared away in no time. And Leona was excited. She took her stance again, shifting her feet a bit, legs a bit wider to help keep her up this time as she observed Edzan. Her face was stern, brows furrowed slightly as she watched him, running over what to do in her head. Her options were limited. He was much taller than her, built like a brick shit house, throwing him was off the table. The bot was certainly a few pounds less than their teacher.

But his demeanor had changed. The sudden shit it was..almost unnerving. Leona almost dropped her stance, but realized...she could take advantage of his situation. He was distracted, Leona not turning her head to see by what or who, but...no. Instead, she took half a step forward. "Sir?" Her voice was clear, loud enough to hopefully catch his attention, "Isn't dropping your guard like that a bad idea?"

Lana Del' Rize and Mako Glass
2af0d4612b85b41c1b3c2a819968ffc7.jpgMako tried to focus on the fight starting up between Edzan and Leona, but found that her eyes kept travelling to the agitated girl beside her. They watched in silence at first as Leona prepared herself, but Mako couldn't help but feel like that there was something wrong here. She might not have known this girl for long, but Mako already felt as though their awkward first meeting was still poisoning the atmosphere. She wouldn't be the one to bring it up though, as she figured with time this would sort itself out for the both of them. Mako wasn't the type to hope for universal compassion or something like that, but she knew that if she recognized both of their scenarios and boundaries then they'd come to understand each other eventually.

Lana, on the other hand, was just wondering why the odd masked girl wasn't catching on and moving away by now. Sighing, she figured it was just the same illness that seemed to plague most of this class. She resolved herself to ignore it for now, as she knew with time that most people would find their limits and stay in their lanes. Right now was the grace period, people were figuring out whose interests and characteristics lined up with their own. Soon enough they'd segregate into their little friend groups once they didn't actually have to deal with anyone who could challenge their perspectives. As disgustingly cynical as she knew she was, Lana recognized this particular tidbit of knowledge more as social comprehension than her usual diatribes.

For the moment, she would tolerate the masked girl's hopeful ignorance... she was trying to be more approachable after all.

So instead she focused her attention on Edzan and Leona, preparing herself for a delicious curb stomp. But of course, the world decided to play another one of its renown jokes on her the moment Mask Girl opened her mouth again.

"Leo charges in rearing back with a right and-" Mako paused to tilt her head as Edzan countered the move "Oh oh, but teach doesn't look like he's havin' any of that."

Lana slowly turned with her human eye narrowing as Mako clapped.

"Good play guys!" she called out to them "Keep that heat and you'll both look awesome no matter what."

"The hell... are you doing?" Lana slowly hissed

Mako glanced over to her, "Huh?" she blinked before looking to the fight momentarily "Oh, guess I was kinda doing commentary, ya know like how they do it in sports?"

"Ridiculous..."
Lana shook her head "no point if we know he's going to cream her."

"I don't know about that," Mako shrugged before raising a finger "some folks come solely for some enthusiastic commentators. You want in?"

1481270594183244506.jpgLana closed her human eye and looked down, sighing in disgust as she folded two sets of her arms "Indulge in such lunacy?" she muttered before her expression scrunched up with effort. Mako grew confused as she noticed a bead of sweat forming on Lana's face. No matter how much Lana wanted to dismiss such an action, she knew it'd go far in letting her test her new mastery over social dynamics. Eventually she opened her eye again to glare at Mako before turning back to the fight with a dismissively strained "Sure."

But Mako would take what she could get, baby steps and all that. Someone like her had no right to push anyone out of their comfort zone, so she just smiled under her mask before turning back to Edzan and Leona. But immediately she knew something was wrong, as Edzan just seemed to lock up in place.

Lana raised an eyebrow at this, surely this was some kind of bait? This particular teacher had proven fairly competent up until now, there was no way all that would just fade away after countering a simple attack, right? She would hope not, or else she'd have to set her expectations lower for the future. Those damn things were already fairly low, and there was only so low they could go before she'd have to start disregarding them entirely. Perhaps if she were a more invested type of individual, she would've asked what was wrong. Thankfully, Mask Girl seemed more than willing to bear that burden.

Mako raised a hand the moment Leona finished speaking, "Hold up, though." she said, also recognizing the potential advantage he'd just given her if this wasn't some kind of trick. If this were a life or death scenario she would've been subtly indicating for Leo to take the opportunity. But this was just a sparring match, the results couldn't be held at a higher priority than the fighters. Even if this guy was their teacher, that didn't mean his sudden change of demeanor could be passed off so easily. But Mako didn't exactly know the scope of the change, and wasn't the type to pry into others business.

Even so, she gestured to Edzan while skirting the edge of their fight, "Yo teach... you alright?"

Interaction/Mention: ( FireMaiden FireMaiden Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc )

Edzan Miller

Interaction: FireMaiden FireMaiden GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

Edzan Miller.png

The voices around him sounded far away like he was trapped at the bottom of a canyon and they were shouting down at him trying to reel him back up from the depths. He clenched a fist at his side, it became hard for him to breathe as his muscles locked up, he tried to bring out Delta Force but only managed a few licks of blue and red fire from his arms, Edzan's eyes darted back and forth from Leona and Mako who tried to call out to him. "You're their teacher...you're supposed to be the one above this." He clenched his fist harder, more blue flames arose "Delta Break doesn't lock up on the job" More fire "It's just a child" His red inferno cape dropped down from his back translucently "Disassociate yourself, Miller" He could breathe again and the look of panic faded to his usual deadpan "You can't treat every student like family." the words of the teacher Edzan had replaced when he was hired on ran through his head, He had asked her how she managed to never flinch when seeing her students in pain, he response was cold, but was a reality he accepted, treat them as if they were another face in the crowd and you'll never get caught on the lunacy of teaching children to fight grown adults in your place.

It had all faded now, the doubt and worry, he looked up to Leona, the glow of his eyes had returned as the cape slowly faded away. "If I let my guard down, hit me. It would be my fault for leaving an opening. Yes, I'm fine, Mako." He returned to the fighting position, the stance faltered, he looked to his shaking legs and released a breath he didn't know he was holding. Frowning he clenched his fists and flexed his legs into submission, the glow of his eyes flared for a few seconds. "I'll let you have the approach once more, but afterward I will actively strike toward you. Understood, Leona."

The man stood like nothing had happened, the only noticeable difference was his leg was tapping the ground quickly and the cross scar on his face began to bleed slightly, but their teacher paid it no mind. "Now approach again, Guard your lower half and hit me without holding back. I'm old but I can take it better than the majority of the staff here." Edzan turned his gaze to Mako slightly "And Mako... There is a microphone on the sports shelf that we use during real sporting events... Feel free to make use of it." He wasn't exactly sure why he said that. Normally he'd just ignore such things, but he supposed there was no harm in it and it didn't bring him in that close with the students. This was just their teacher letting them have some fun, not Edzan wanting to hear the commentary from Mako as he fought as he did in his tournament days

Mentioned: GrieveWriter GrieveWriter (Mako/Lana)
Leona almost felt the need to mention she didn't make it a habit of attacking when someone was obviously struggling with something mentally. The way his body language had shifted and the sudden appearance of the cape and more fire...it was clear something was very wrong. And Leona wasn't the only one to notice it, her gaze briefly shifting to one of the students she hadn't met yet and Lana. Though Lana hadn't said anything, she was just standing nearby. She had to wonder if incidents like this is why Yuri was added to the staff last year. It had to be rough teaching some of these kids, Edzan must have known some of the heroes that passed on. Which made Leona wonder if he knew her parents, but the chance of that was probably slim.

In any case, she focused on him again once he had calmed down, and snapped out of whatever was going on. Though the comment about taking a punch better than most of the staff here earned a mock offended expression from Yuri who was watching from not too far away. Sure she was bruised as hell, but she was struck by lightning. Anyone would be. Regardless, that like caused Leona to chuckle just a bit. "I'll keep that in mind, sir."

She had kept her stance through what she could only assume was a mild panic attack or flashback, not that Leona could blame Edzan. Heroes went through horrors most people would never have to experience even on in their lifetime. So for now, Leona would pretend that hadn't just happened. But she now had to wonder if giving that girl in the mask a microphone was a good idea. Was commentary really needed. It would only draw more of a crowd and...well honestly that made her a little nervous, though it didn't show as she approached Edzan to attack again.

She sent out another punch, but right before it was supposed to connect with his gut, she side stepped and sent an elbow to his ribs, with her other arm coming back to guard her head. Her feet we're posed in such a way that when she needed to, Leona could quickly get out of the way if he registered what attack was coming next. It not, she was prepared to fall safely and hopefully protect her head again.

Lynn Katsura

Lynn started out with a relaxed defense, waiting for Hunter to make the first move toward the hoop. She could get a bit competitive with sports, but she also wanted him to have a good time. To her understanding, it sounded like he hadn't played a lot of basketball and she wanted to find some kind of middle ground where she wasn't playing too hard or too easy. However, with all the attention the others were giving Leona and Edzan's fight, Lynn couldn't help briefly looking over to see what was going on. She wasn't distracted for long, but it was just enough time to give Hunter an opportunity to score.

EldridSmith EldridSmith

Lisa Katsura

There were only a couple more students left to take the fighting-bot exercise. Katsura-sensei walked out into the main part of the gym, arriving after Edzan snapped out of his thoughts. "I know you could learn a thing or two by watching the fight, but a couple of you still need to do the activity," she said in a commanding tone, fully in teacher mode. "Who'd like to go next? Emmy? Paris?"

Amyleii Amyleii Natural Flavour Natural Flavour

1570331945155.png Seeing as Lynn was distracted Hunter ran up to the net while dribbling the ball, he had no clue what to do other than dribble it, and get it in the net. He didn't go full speed as to let Lynn have an opportunity to intercept the ball. He kept his eyes on Lynn, but his mind began drifting as he looked at her for some reason, she was pretty and this was the first time he ever really thought about someone like that... he immediately shook his head to bring himself out of the line of thought, now wasn't the time to think such things. Aside he was boring and he knew it, all he knew was fighting and heroics.

Lana Del' Rize and Mako Glass

1481270594183244506.jpgLana couldn't help but narrow her eye at Masked Girl's interference. What did she think she was doing, interrupting a spar like that? Getting worried over fighters like that was ridiculous, especially considering where they were. So Edzan seemed a little off kilter, so what? He literally asked for this, specifically calling students out to train against him. Any problems he had with that were his own and his alone, nobody else's. Yet here she was getting all worried over him? Lana closed her human eye as the cluster of other eyes squirmed a bit in her head. It was this kind of lunacy that she often considered carefully editing around when recounting tales to Maize. She didn't want to ruin her already fairly stupid ideas of what the future of heroes looked like.

But it wasn't as though Masked Girl was the prime offender of the moment, as Lana found Leona's actions far more infuriating. Or rather, perhaps it was fair to label them a lack of actions. Even after Masked Girl spoke up, Leona didn't continue her attack. She held her stance, kept him in her sight and everything... but yet not a single motion to attack was made. Just throwing away the sudden advantage like that, eh? Lana supposed she could give the benefit of the doubt and assume that Leona was anticipating it to be a trap of some kind. But it would be a cold day in hell when Lana decided to give anyone the benefit of the doubt. Screw the benefit of the doubt, it was only ever good for hopeful idiots to cling to ideals to painful for them to abandon. The last thing Lana would ever do was cling to anything, as it just seemed like a lifestyle that got you screwed over more often than not.

Yet, even as Lana thought that, grinding her teeth with agitation, very briefly an image of Maize smiling flashed in her mind and led to her expression tightening. Whatever, it wasn't as if people were really capable of keeping themselves from getting screwed over. And as much as her stomach-turning appearance would imply otherwise, she was definitely still some kind of person. She'd allow herself this failure, it wasn't like she'd expected anything better.

...and Mako Glass
Mako kept her gaze locked on Edzan the entire time, debating whether or not she should draw closer. There was a worryingly large amount of time between her answer and his response, and the odd flickering of his quirk made Mako briefly wonder if she should try calling over another teacher. Mako knew what it was like to lock up, the hunger that had eaten away at her for most of her life had left her frozen up on a multitude of occasions. There were also the times where she'd nearly succumb to it, feeling the overwhelming sensation of flavor and satisfaction nearly drive her higher reasoning into the dark recesses of her mind.

Mako knew better than to assume that she knew another person's situation, but she also knew better than to overlook the ramifications of that situation.

2af0d4612b85b41c1b3c2a819968ffc7.jpgBut eventually, Edzan seemed to gather himself before assuaging her concerns. She lowered her arms and tilted her head at him for a moment, searching his gaze for a moment before nodding. Backing up, she made sure to give an apologetic little bow to Leona as she gave them their space. She hadn't really gotten a chance to interact with her new classmates, having been caught up with catching up with Ferryn and Xander. Given how things with the bug girl had been going so far, Mako could only hope she hadn't started some kind of unsavory precedent.

As if catching a hint of Mako's worries, she found Lana glaring at her as she moved back beside her. Then again, Mako couldn't remember a moment where this particular student wasn't glaring at something. She tried giving a similar to bow of apology to her as she took her previous position, but Lana merely gave a miffed little grumble as she looked away. Not helping her case was the bit of information that Edzan shared about the microphone, which made Lana's head snap back in a mix of annoyance and disbelief.

"Really?" Mako turned and began making her way over to the shelf he'd indicated "Thanks Teach, hope I can do you two justice."

As she walked off, Lana raised a hand and pinched the bridge of her nose in irritation. Whether he'd done it intentionally or not, Edzan had just given the Masked Girl a tool that Lana had long since associated with overbearing annoyance. She'd no doubt have her voice reverberating throughout the whole room in mere moments. Lana would be right there at ground zero when this catastrophe started off, and had already semi-honestly agreed to aid her in such an effort. Sighing, Lana figured there was at least one silver lining to this wretched scenario, there'd be far more witnesses to Leona's inevitable failure. And after watching her waste the opportunity Edzan had given her, Lana sought such retribution with anticipation.

Mako returned just as Leona prepared her next attack, testing out the microphone and wincing a bit once it began transmitting sound throughout the entire gym. Lana immediately snatched it for her before looking the device over with a grumble. Mako leaned over for a moment only for Lana to turn away from her gaze as she adjusted it.

Turning back, she shoved it into Mako's grasp before folding both sets of arms and turning away with a huff of indignation, but Mako still gave an appreciative nod before turning back to the fight just as Leona leapt back into action.

"Leona goes in for another punch, will Edzan be just as- wait!" she caught herself as the attack suddenly shifted "A feint?!?"

Though it was similar to her commentary from before, Mako's voice carried farther throughout the gym thanks to the microphone. Honestly, she wasn't really used to drawing attention to herself. She was far more accustomed to going with the flow. But with her go at the test done, there wasn't any reason not to try having some fun... right? Given how hard Lana was rolling her eye, Mako wasn't exactly sure what the answer to that was.

1 week into their studies at Sakura High, the students received an invitation to go on a weeklong field trip to Madarao mountain resort as a sort of start of school celebration and 'get-to-know-your-classmates' field trip. There are many skiing trails down Mt. Madarao, and at Madarao Kogen hotel (at the base of the Madarao) there is a natural hot spring with indoor and outdoor hot spring baths for your relaxation, as well as table-tennis and other indoor games if you don't want to be outside. At some point in the week, your teachers will take you to an area in the mountains where you can train, but the majority of the trip is for relaxation! Enjoy yourself to the fullest, but be mindful of the other guests and that they are here for their own relaxation as well! No heavy quirk usage indoors please, this is not campus, and you do not have your provisional licenses yet.

Here are the pictures you received on your brochure:

Mt. Madarao and resort
01.jpg

Madarao Kogen Hotel outside
pic_hotel_madara-kogenhotel_app_01-min.jpg

Madarao Kogen Hotel lobby
937130_15060707450028763825.jpg

Rooms (two students to a room, no mixed genders please ;3333)
madarao-monail-hotel-04-semi-japanese-room.jpg

The hot springs
roten_1.jpg

You're filing onto the bus now with your classmates. It will be a 3 hour and 30 minute drive. Edzan-Sensei is driving. Enjoy your trip! Yu ri-Sensei and Gatekeeper-Sensei are also chaperoning.

------

CHARRIE LISSTTTTT:

THCFH students:
Emmy Ryuji- Amyleii Amyleii
Marianne Jessica Toomes "MJ" Xcelgamer Xcelgamer (currently inactive)
Paris Fallon- Natural Flavour Natural Flavour
Leona Wright- FireMaiden FireMaiden
Lana Del' Riz- GrieveWriter GrieveWriter
Miles Lowayne- @pbtenchi (currently inactive)
Roy Rainfield- Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc
Sabjorn Fenrarke- DovahBeat DovahBeat

Regular Students:
Kat Jackson- shadowdude505 shadowdude505
Dante de la Cruz- One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost
Hunter Churchill- EldridSmith EldridSmith
Ferryn Evans- Natural Flavour Natural Flavour
Xander Malker- Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc
Mako Glass GrieveWriter GrieveWriter
Hiro Jishin- Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford
Flame Arii Drayceon- ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon
Kazuto Yubari- Faded_Neon Faded_Neon
Yasu Akizuki- @Dix
Mukade Ito- @OrWangatan
Jacki Solana- Xcelgamer Xcelgamer

Sakura High teachers/staff:
Yuri Fujioka/Meltdown- FireMaiden FireMaiden
Edzan Miller/Delta Break Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc
Troy Jackson (gym teacher)- shadowdude505 shadowdude505
Ami/Sweetfang- Amyleii Amyleii
Heinrich Wenst: The Heartstop Hero/School Doctor- GrieveWriter GrieveWriter
Alison Todoryan: The Holy Knight Hero- GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

Sakura High Head teacher: Gatekeeper One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost

----------

Paris.
Paris didn't really like the idea of a field trip. Especially since she'd have to be around everyone and couldn't even escape to her room to be alone, since every room would be occupied by two students. She wondered what would happen if she and Leona ended up in the same room. Maybe she could just be invisible and not bother Leona. I don't want to get in the way of the real heroes.

Paris stopped in the doorway of the bus, realizing what she'd just thought. Edzan-Sensei said it wasn't a mistake that I got into this school. I thought I wasn't gonna think like this anymore. Paris had been trying hard to focus on her studies and not the sinking feeling that she wasn't as qualified as the other students. It was constantly embarrassing to try and use her quirk in class, as it was very obvious that she had no experience with it. Awkward, uncoordinated movements and slow reactions. Very odd, for a 15 year old hero course student in one of the most prestigious schools in the country.

It almost made Paris afraid that she'd only been accepted at Sakura High because of her parents. Her father was in the top 10 on the Japanese Hero Billboard, that's what she had been told as a child. Her mother was likely not too far behind. The constant pressure from herself to be better than or at the very least as good as they were was crippling, she didn't need the terror that everyone else might expect her to be like them too.

It was her fault her mother was dead, she had to redeem herself by being a hero like she was. To replace what her parents once were. And her quirk, at its best, was nowhere near as powerful as her parents' quirks. But to keep herself from collapsing, she couldn't think about that anymore.

Noticing that she was blocking the doorway to the bus, she hurried on and sat near the back, opening a reader's digest about plants she had picked up from a nearby bookstore. The rest of her allowance from Edzan was going to go towards a laptop (or a phone, whatever was cheaper) so she could buy rare seeds online for combat. She was also contemplating the idea of incorporating a backpack containing a small potted tree into her hero outfit, so she had roots she could use anywhere she happened to be.

Mentions: Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc

Interacts:

[ Ferryn Evans ]

location.bus.
mentions. GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc .
interactions. --

Ferryn was actually excited for this field trip. Being reunited with her friends from Freestate High had been a real confidence booster, and she was excited to spend some free time catching up with them and maybe even bonding with the other members of her class.

She boarded the bus, taking a window seat near the middle and preparing herself to spend the next few hours here..

Last edited:
I slunk out of the class, wings pinned across my chest and arms hidden under them. If someone didn't look too close, it'd look like I was wearing a cloak... if my tail would sit still. It was curling in on itself and uncurling anxiously, the soft hiss of skin-like scales on scales following silent footsteps. Stealth was something I was good at. Squashing anxiety...? Not so much.

So, I followed behind one of my classmates, already dreading this entire trip. I had Acer, sure, but... it was gong to be cold. Really cold. If I didn't die, I'd be miserable. But... music may help...

I found my seat somewhere in the back of the bus, wings drawing in around my shoulders and half-hiding my face.

My tail curled in fully as I sat on the seat sideways (toward the window) to avoid completely squashing my wings. I spoke quietly; just to Acer. "Acer; play 'Chasing the Sun'. The Wanteds."

"Affirmative." Immediately after, a fast-paced song began playing in my ear, volume adjusted so-as-to not blow my ears out.

Mentions: None.
Interacts: None.

Last edited:
Emmy Flew through the hall with a tiny purple suitcase in hand, she was speeding through the school on her way to the bus. she was looking forward to being allowed to go on the slopes, she was always kept away from stuff like that living in the orphenage, and when they would go on field trips she would usually be unable to access fun stuff because people assumed she was a child, but she was going to be wearing Sakura High school clothing, she was identifiable asa highschooler so she was excited to do things highschoolers do. she landed infront of the bus and placed her luggage in the luggage bin, she then climbed up the stairs of the bus and walked to a seat near the middle of the bus.

Interaction: Open

Mentioned: Those on the bus
It was odd to take a school trip just after a week. A week of notes, training, and trying to get use to sleeping in a room completely on her own. Usually one or more of the younger kids at the orphanage would sneak into her room to cuddle. Not that she blamed, Leona used to do the same for as long as she was allowed to. She liked the dorm room. It was a little empty since she was definitely saving that pre-paid card Edzan gave them for something a lot better. Like a phone, or maybe some new gloves. Though...new shoes would be good too, her's were seriously worn out. Anyway, it at least made packing for this trip a lot easier.

The bus was...empty. For the most part, there were four of her fellow students plus Yuri sitting upfront. Leona had honestly expected a few more of them, but this just meant she got to pick a seat. Leona didn't have a phone. She didn't have a book to read so the logical choice would be to sit next to someone she could talk to right? Which meant...everyone currently on the bus was immediately cut from that list. With a soft sigh, she took a seat towards the back of the bus, but not in the way back, legs pulled up on the seat as she looked out the window. This was probably gonna be a long ride.

72739520_p0_master1200.jpgLana Del Rize
Hurry up.... hurry up, damn it...

Not five minutes into their mountain adventure and Lana was already feeling the steam of annoyance radiating off of her. The entire week she'd spent trying her absolute hardest to keep from interacting with her classmates as often as possible. Lana refused to join in on their conversations, refused to interject even when she knew full well she could. She was fine in the background, fine not having to put up with daily pettiness after daily pettiness. Such things were inconsequential, and Lana already had more than enough inconsequential things in her life to deal with. The only exception to this standard was when the teachers were involved, as they were the ones in charge of her grades. Whether it was because she respected Edzan's realistic pragmatism, or was angrily attempting to placate that madwoman Knight's increasingly infuriating Hero Courses, Lana was far more active in class than out of it.

She couldn't just abandon Maize's hope for her, no matter how utterly misplaced it was. Thankfully, during her visits Maize seemed pleased with her 'Progress'. Lana had no idea why she called it that, as far as she could tell she'd spent the entire week being spitefully dismissive of the entire student Body while focusing on appeasing the requests of teachers. That sounded like horrible progress, and really Lana couldn't see things turning out any other way. She was no hero, and despite getting the occasional reassurance from her teachers, she only saw herself as less of one as time went on. It was actually kind of agitating, couldn't they see what a horrible person she was? Why was she still here? Between them and Maize Lana almost felt like she was being forced to try being something she most definitely was not.

But despite that, whilst standing before the bus Lana had a far more straightforward cause for her grievances. Despite how out of the blue the trip was, how irritating the idea of getting trapped in the middle of nowhere with the small army of Luddites she called classmates, and how much she disliked the idea of hiking anywhere with limbs as grotesque and disgusting as hers, right at that moment she could only question why that damned Plant Girl was blocking the bus door staring into nothing like a cardboard cutout. Lana hadn't even noticed her in front of her until that point, as the Sapling was barely noticeable in most scenarios. It was only once she realized that her path was obstructed by her that Lana looked down and noticed the little bundle of chronic anxiety impeding her progress.

Lana knew better than to give her the benefit of the doubt, told herself that she'd get on eventually. But for the sole reason of not wanting to have to draw attention to herself she folded both sets of her arms across her chest and just glared at the back of the Plant Girl's head. But slowly, she found her grip tightening as her more human eye narrowed. Time ticked by slowly, but Lana could feel those seconds passing by in an infuriating manner. It was as if the seconds were physically passing overhead, spitting on her one after another for letting them get wasted waiting for the girl before her.

After an eternity of waiting that was actually just seven seconds, Lana found one of her hands clenching into a claw whilst reaching out towards the girl before her. She didn't know what would happen when it reached her, but found herself growing more and more invested in finding out. But before it could take hold of the sapling Lana felt someone nudging her from behind. Her head snapped backwards to land her glare on Mako, who slowly pulled her hand away at the sight of her glare.

Tilting her head to the side with a raised eyebrow, Mako reached up and pulled her hood down whilst looking her over.

"You doing okay?"
she asked, recieving nothing but a glare in return "I mean, you kinda look ready to explode so-"

"Shh!" Lana hissed while hushing her with one finger, her glare turned back as Paris finally got on board. Rolling her eyes, Lana followed behind, "Finally..."

While watching Lana get on, Mako shrugged before following her on.

CiKbWO_VAAErOMm.pngCmLjQUlVYAA4jCk.jpg
Mr. Wenst & Mrs. Todoryan

Watching the students from a distance was one Heinrich Wenst, who looked over the line of students with a frown hidden within his odd, pulsating mask. The Heartstop hero was writing things down in a clipboard occasionally, trying to keep up with his work. He was technically here to see them off for their trip, as there was no way he'd travel that far away from his work for any reason. For the sake of keeping up his near-unrivaled record of lives saved, he made sure to always be within a certain distance of a hospital no matter what. The idea of going all the way up into the mountains was ludicrous, especially for anything other than a high-profile/ critical patient in need.

So instead he halfheartedly offered his blessing before sending them off and immediately focusing on his own work. He had schedules to keep, lessons to teach and enough paperwork to drive a weaker man to the bottle. Though he occasionally nodded to a passing staff member or student, he wasn't one to give much attention to the unfolding scenario. In fact, he probably wouldn't have been here at all if he hadn't been strong-armed by a certain someone.

"Ah... seeking new lands and stories of their own accord."
a charismatic voice sounded out from nearby "Striking out with their companions and guides to brave a whole new world laid pout before them."

Mr. Wenst glanced to the side, where none other than Ms. Todoryan was posing atop a large rock in full gear with her gauntlets planted firmly on her hips and her helmet pointed towards the sky as a ray of light shined down upon her. With her shiny armor reflecting the light on all near her, Mr. Wenst immediately tilted his clipboard to the side in order to deflect the light that was directed in his direction.

Ms. Todoryan raised a hand to place it over her heart as the lighter portions of her armor blew dramatically in the wind "Such adventuring has led to grand epiphanies concerning the nature of the world before."

Giving a chuckle, Mr. Wenst shrugged despite the painful amount of light she was radiating towards him, "If its such a grand idea then why exactly aren't you joining in with them?" he asked whilst slipping his clipboard under one arm "I'm sure that four chaperones will work better for a whole class than three, simple math actually."

Ms. Todoryan stood still for a moment before she tilted her head down towards him, "I need to drive my niece to her recital tonight."

2af0d4612b85b41c1b3c2a819968ffc7.jpgMako Glass
Mako boarded the bus and looked over the seats on offer. Her eyes roaming over those who were already sitting. Mako still wasn't too familiar with most of the class, and she was willing to admit that most of that was probably her own fault. But she just couldn't help it, the moment she reunited with Ferryn and Xander they were practically inseparable. They had history, and stories to tell each other about where they'd been since what happened at Free State. Between catching up with old friends and focusing on school, Mako hadn't had as much time as she'd liked to get to know the others. Back when she started at Free State, she'd been content with just staying in the background. And it wasn't like she was dying to just jump into people's business now either. But if there was one thing she learned from their altercations with villains over there, it was that she'd need her classmates if she was to ever reach her full potential as a hero.

Her own damn quirk was far too lethal for her to rely on in most situations, her Black Jaws had accidentally cut into her classmates several times during training. The ruthless hunger it struck her with didn't help, and it had only seemed to get worst after the incident. Now looking at the class around her now, she had to see them as more than just classmates. When the chips were down, they'd be the team she'd have to rely on when she couldn't rely on herself.

She watched as Lana angrily made her way to a seat near the middle of the bus which she immediately dominated with all six of her limbs to discourage any potential seatmates. Mako wasn't surprised, if there was one thing she'd managed to pick up about this particular chitinous individual, it was that she was not a fan of socializing, or engaging with her classmates, or speaking in general. So when she'd reached towards Paris like she had, Mako had immediately taken note. Paris didn't seem to notice, and with the two of them heading towards different sides of the bus Mako found herself relaxing whilst looking for a place to sit as well.

While many students were making their way to the back of the bus, Mako noticed that right off the bat. But she was also fairly certain that too many people over there would be awkward for others. There were the seats around Lana, but Mako knew better than to push her luck, especially with how tense their interactions tended to be. So her gaze drifted to the other row before she found herself smiling under her mask. Adjusting it, she slid into the seat next to Ferryn with a casual wave.

"Yo," she greeted before leaning back and letting her gaze drift up to the bus ceiling "still can't believe we're already doing Field Trips."

Natural Flavour Natural Flavour

1592588021814.png Hunter's previous week had mostly been spent with a select few people. Dante was always surrounded by people so Hunter didn't try bothering him, after all he was boring as hell and would drive them away. Xander was a complete bro and stuck around with him at the weight room as they spotted each other, Xander didn't care his personality was still embryonic in form and Hunter appreciated it. Like Xander Kat was also fun to hang around with at the pool and gym, she taught him how to swim the first day which he soon got the hang of, he dropped by to cool off after his workouts with Xander and he appreciated she was willing to be his friend despite his glaring flaws, she also taught him about other sports he was unfamiliar with which he was grateful for. Overall he har picked up two amazing friends during the first week of school so he was extremely grateful for it.
Hunter was excited for the trip, his parents made him dodge their constant flurry of swords while skiing once so he was looking forward to just being able to have fun skiing on it's own. Luckily for the school his swords made good ski's so they wouldn't have to bother renting him a pair. He had packed all of his clothes in a neat and orderly pile before putting them inside his suitcase, if someone looked inside they would be surprised how much he had actually brought with him due to his packing. He quickly hefted the heavy suitcase and headed to the bus, stowing away his luggage in the above compartment before sitting down. Hopefully someone would sit next to him.
Mentions: One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc shadowdude505 shadowdude505

Last edited:
Xander Malker

Interaction Natural Flavour Natural Flavour GrieveWriter GrieveWriter EldridSmith EldridSmith

Xander Malker (2).png

Ah, school busses~ how strange your charm is, so high off the ground and shaky! What lack of seat belts and safety for kids riding anywhere but the driver's seat you have! Xander tossed his suitcase stuffed full of warm clothing his grandma had packed for him into the luggage bin with a hearty *thwump* and made his way into the bus after the large traffic jam of students subsided. This trip was gonna be super rad, he had been skiing a few times before but he wasn't especially good at it, yet he was still excited to get on a hill and slide down with his pals, maybe he could show Mako or Ferryn how to ski if they didn't know how to already and he'd probably try to one-up Hunter while going down the hill

Walking through the bus he saw that the two girls had already sat down next to each other so he made his way over to the two of them, giving Hunter a fist bump as he stomped by and sat down behind them, sitting pretty hard and making the bus shake slightly "Aye gang, Howssit going with ya two? Ya' excited to be up on the mountain n' stuff?"

Roy Rainfield and Edzan Miller

Mention: Natural Flavour Natural Flavour FireMaiden FireMaiden

Roy.pngEdzan Miller.png

Roy and Edzan both made their way to the bus at the same time and the young grey boy seemed to be talking up a storm to the veteran hero which was very uncharacteristic of him, as they got up to the bus he closed out his questioning with a simple "I guess I just don't understand your choice of participants, Sir..." In the last week, Roy had got himself the regal role of Edzan's "assistant" an unofficial title of course but now the less Roy and Edzan worked together every now and than, Roy simply wanted to lighten the load for the hero and would do so anyway he could, he thought of it as one of the few ways he could help around the school and earn his stay.

Edzan stopped for a moment and turned to the pale student, his golden eyes glowing slightly behind the shaded glasses "It's best not to question my motive. I've decidedly made of my mind about this, It's your job to inform the two of them for me." and with that, the old man walked onto the bus, took a seat and began reading student files for the long trip to the mountain while the very transparent figure of Delta Force monitored the outside of the bus.

Roy nodded to reassure himself of his purpose and entered the bus as well and made his way over to an are where he could talk to his classmates, Leona and Paris. "U-uhm, Hey guy's? I've got some news from Edzan-sensei, He says he'll be doing some special training with us three later on in the week at the mountain.. He hasn't said much more than that but.. I-I'm supposed to let you know, so..."

Kat & Troy Jackson/Werecat
Interactions: EldridSmith EldridSmith Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc

Kat was too excited to sleep in. This field trip would be the first time on Mt. Madarao and she didn't want to miss a signal moment. She set an early alarm on her cat-shaped clock and woke up feeling chipper and energized. She opened up her dorm closet and pulled out a suitcase, before filling it with the clothes she'd need for the trip. The clothes weren't packed as neatly as they could be, but the suitcase still zipped shut.
~~~
Worried about his daughter accidentally sleeping in, the Wild Cat Hero walked toward the front door of the first year dorm. He was still on the walkway when he saw Kat walked out, lugging a suitcase. Troy chuckled to himself, he shouldn't be surprised that his daughter was ready and raring to try something new. "Mind if I help lighten the load, kiddo?" he called out, waving to her.

Kat scampered up to her father and flashed him a snaggletoothed grin. "Morning, Dad!" She handed him the suitcase and started to skip beside him as they made their way to the bus.

"Did you go to Mt. Madarao when you were going to school here? Is this the first time they're doing that? What kind of training is there going to be? Nyan? Wait! Don't tell me, I want it to be a surprise," she prattled off, sometimes skipping ahead of her dad and waiting for him to catch up. "Nyaaaan!" she exclaimed excitedly. "It's going to be so much fun, nyan! I'm going to try skiing, make snow angels. Maybe Hunter will help me make a snowman. If we give it one of his swords, it could be a knight or something! Nyan!"

Troy just grinned as she continued to prattle on.

"We're here!" Kat announced when they made it to the bus. She stepped onto the bus and paused to examine the seats. Her expression brightened even more when she spotted Hunter near an empty seat.

"Hi, hi," she greeted cutely, plopping down in the empty seat. Troy wasn't too far behind and placed his daughter's suitcase beside Hunter's. "Have fun, kiddos. See ya in a week," he announced, flashing a smile of his own. His pearly cat fangs seemed to sparkle; it wasn't hard to imagine where Kat got her smile from.

Troy waved to the students before heading toward the door, pausing when he spotted Edzan in the driver's seat looking over papers. His first instinct was to walk over and put an arm around his shoulder, but experience proved that that was an easy way to get punched by Delta Force. "That goes for you too, big guy," he teased. "You know what they say about all work and no play." He slickly pointed finger guns at Edzan before stepping off the bus. He lingered around just long enough to see how his coworker and former classmate would respond; he had his own work to get to.

Anime Cat Hoodie.jpgRum Tum Tugger.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back