• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom BNHA- Children of the Fallen CLOSED

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Lynn Katsura

Lynn looked over the questions packet. She wasn't exactly the brainiest student, but some of the questions looked like they didn't really have a right or wrong answer, or was trying to trick her.

There is a train moving with its break broken and next to you is a leaver that will make the train go on 1 of 2 tracks. Track 1 has 4 old people on it while Track 2 has 2 young people on it, which track do you flip the leaver to?

Within the confines of the question, was she the only hero nearby? It didn't really sound like she had a lot of time to call for backup. Personally she would want to try to save everyone, but was having trouble seeing how her quirk could do that in this hypothetical scenario (unless the train tracks were near water.) "Well...if I only have two options...," she thought. "Save the 2 young people, the elderly got to live a long and full life, they'd probably want the young ones to be saved anyway," she wrote.

She answered the remaining questions with whatever sounded the most heroic, but because she overthought the questions and the oddly specific scenario it took her most of class time to complete the questionnaire.

CmLjQUlVYAA4jCk.jpgAlison Todoryan
Interaction/Mention:
Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost Natural Flavour Natural Flavour EldridSmith EldridSmith FireMaiden FireMaiden shadowdude505 shadowdude505
The clock ticked down slowly but surely, with Alison not moving a muscle until the very end of her class. It was like a switch going off, for so long she'd been stock still and now suddenly she was spinning in place "And that's time, children! Lower those utensils"

With another exaggerated flourish, she front-flipped off of her desk and proceeded to move amongst the desks collecting the papers. Collecting them in one arm, her other hand straightened the pile with each new questionnaire it added, "Do not allow these questionnaires to discourage you, in many instances I'm seeking to learn from How you answered instead of What you actually wrote down. So enjoy your lunch dear young ones, the real work will begin next class!"

Once she had collected all the papers, she walked back to her desk and set the stack on one side before taking a seat next to it. Hopping onto her desk again, she raised a finger and gestured to her students, "And for those of you who feel like you've more to give than as a simple learner, then consider seeing me during my office hours to join the Hands of the Court!" she waved a hand grandly before gesturing towards them all with it "There's much an extra pair of hands could aid me with! And the Hands of the Court are aimed not only to aid their instructor, but their fellow students as well."

She sighed whilst looking away, "So many students of mine seek to follow this Edict simply for the extra Credit." she sighed before clenching her fist in front of her and standing tall atop her desk "But I know the lure of hard work will draw in the most eager of prospective heroes!"

With that, Alison leaped backwards into her actual chair, which had been mostly neglected throughout the entire class. She whipped out a pen and pulled one of the Questionnaires from the stack to begin checking it over. Before she could put pen to paper, her head tilted up a bit.

"Class Dismissed." she stated with a small giggle before beginning her work.
Lana Del' Rize
8e0138316c7e81986b49392ed3a335bb.jpgLana couldn't get out of that accursed classroom quick enough. After everything that had happened in Edzan's class, she'd actually been getting a little hopeful. Maybe things weren't going to be so bad. If a pro hero teacher could be that straightforward and direct then maybe everything else would be fine. Fundamental Heroics had actually sounded like something she could get behind. Those hopes had just been dashed -no- murdered. They'd been taken out into the middle of a desert and gunned down mafia style. Lana was currently attending the funeral of those hopes... closed casket of course.

The brazen idealism of Ms. Todoryan was vomit inducing, and Lana wasted no time in pressing her forehead against the wall outside of the classroom to help her force down the bile which she'd been tasting more and more as Ms. Todoryan spoke. She put her top hand against her head as her lower hands held her stomach, all three working to massage away the disgust. Lunch was up next, something she'd been dreading at first due to how much social interaction tended to come with eating. But after such a horrific experience such as what she'd just had to bear witness to, Lana was starving for something of substance. Substance in this case being a meal that would make her forget about the last hour or so.

Once she was sure she was actually ready to eat, Lana pulled away from the wall. Her lower hands went back to helping her walk, though she did move her upper hand and tentacle over her stomach as she began making her way over to the Cafeteria. On the way, she made sure to think too much on what they'd offer for Lunch. She would be fine eating whatever, absolutely no hopes were getting raised this time if she had anything to say about it.

Last edited:
cfab1e91af14fbd7c172fd0e9ed660e8.jpgLeona Wright
Interaction: Open

Mentioned: One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost (Dante) GrieveWriter GrieveWriter (Lana)
Despite the weird antics of the teacher, and her lingering excitement about the money, Leona was able to focus on the questionnaire no problem. She sat in silence like the rest of the classroom, showing working through the questions until she was confident with her answers. By the time class had ended, she had just finished the last question. Leona was, at best, morally gray, utilitarian. At least most of the time. Her answers would show that, and maybe cause a bit of worry, but no more than anyone else in the class. Leona stood when they were dismissed, gathering her things, she wasn't looking forward to lunch.

Never, in her entire school career, had she enjoyed a peaceful lunch. Leona had always eaten in the roof of her middle school. But maybe...maybe it wouldn't be too bad. She walked in silence down to the cafeteria, kind of keeping up with the others the cafeteria was loud. A bunch of kids all shoved into one room, this must be how Lana felt all the time. Overwhelmed and done with all the noise. Leona sighed, getting in line for the food, Leona turned into the main room once she had a tray. She was actually contemplating sitting down at one of the tables until her eyes fell upon a familiar face. Silver hair and cold eyes, glaring straight after a few moments after the noticed him, Rin would have made sure she didn't enjoy her lunch, so Leona made the choice that normally fell upon her, and began making her way up to the roof.

Like she expected it was empty, and they probably don't want students up there anyway. But, there was no rule she was aware of barring her from it...so Leona found a spot and sat down, watching the sky as she ate and lost herself in thought. Mostly about the entrance exam. She hadn't gotten a chance to talk to Dante yet, which she really wanted to do. Never in her life did she expect to meet another blood bender. Maybe he wouldn't like her, but she was going to be involved either way. Even if it was a competitive type of involvement.

anime-girl-clipart-shorts-839263-8849415.jpgYuri Fujioka
Interaction: Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc (Edzan) shadowdude505 shadowdude505 (Lisa)
Mentioned: Natural Flavour Natural Flavour (Paris)

"I'll be working with Paris more often. I believe she'll make a fine hero, but like all of us, she's scared of the unknown. And unfortunately, the poor girl doesn't have much confidence in herself." Yuri had met at least a hundred kids with the same problem. And she had the privilege to watch them grow more and more confident each day, slowly getting over or at least handing their insecurities better. Yuri held the same hope for Paris and every other student who came to see her. Yuri adjusted again as her phone buzzed, a silent alarm. The woman stood, making her way behind the couch to her desk so she could look for the pain killers she was prescribed.

"I'd think you'd be a great parent. You're a wonderful teacher and every kid that made it past your class the first year is among the best. But I know why the idea scares you." Yuri swallowed two pills, before turning to look at Edzan. Being a pro hero, there was no amount of training that could prepare you for some of the things you'd see. Yuri still had problems sleeping sometimes. But Edzan was older than her, he'd been doing this a lot longer...she didn't know every little detail, but she knew he'd seen horrific things. Her eyes glanced up to the clock, sighing with a soft smile. "I'm gonna go make sure the gym is prepped, I volunteered to handle the first day. A few broken ribs won't stop me. You can either come with or hang in here. There are some drinks in the mini-fridge." Yuri smiled, turning toward her door to leave before she stopped. "Students are the only ones my office is open to. If you ever need to see the doctor side, just let me know." Yuri then turned to leave, when someone else knocked.

Lisa entered, the very woman Yuri was off to go an see. Yuri was actually a fan of her back from when she was a hero, she still was a fan actually. "No, not at all. I was actually coming to see you. Or the gym at least, I was gonna help out today." Yuri passed, looking back at Edzan, then to Lisa again. "Did you want to talk here?"

Last edited:
Roy Rainfield
Mention: GrieveWriter GrieveWriter pbtenchi pbtenchi
Interaction: Natural Flavour Natural Flavour

Roy.png

As the medieval knight of a teacher spun around the room striking all manner of poses, Roy did his best to discern what kind of things Ms. Todoryan would have prepared for the first day of her class, taking in what had happened earlier that day with Delta Break he doubted they be put through another round of hard physical labor and with all of this talk of understanding their limits or powers words like "a hero's boundaries are ever-changing, due in no small part to the context of their charges themselves." or "But my class is merely to check that these themes are understood before any dire exams could strike you from the register of heroism" There was beginning to be an odd theme playing out, It had to be something written... perhaps some kind of test to check how well they could perform as heroes? that couldn't be it, she had to have seen the entrance exam... as the knight spun around the room Roy broke through with the revelation they'd be taking part in a "Comprehensive Analysis!" the boy sat up and exclaimed in tandem with their teacher, smiling brightly before looking around and sinking back into his seat slowly. One day in and he'd already made a fool out of himself...

None the less, as the packets were shot around the class, one nearly striking him in the head, he began the test with his usual procedure. Closing his eyes for a moment and breathing slowly and deeply in and out a few times before reopening his eyes, focusing in completely on the paper and the word on in, everything else around him faded slightly, as if the colors and textures of the classroom slightly washed out, turning more to shades and hues of grey and black, this was a method he had taught himself back at the orphanage to help him concentrate on painting with all the noise and commotion going on around the crowded building. Grabbing his pencil he began the test, slowly dissecting each question one after the other, a few minutes before the time was called he was finished, placing his pencil at the top of the paper.

After a minute or so more of valiant posing from Alison, the class was dismissed to the lunchroom or wherever else they would want to eat, Roy sat up from his desk and walked to Paris' seat, putting on his warm smile and waving as he approached.
"Say, Paris? would you want to go to lunch with me? as we came in I saw some of the kids that used to harass you from the orphanage walking around." he shot a nervous look to Miles before continuing. "And I heard that people usually don't try and pick on people when there's more than one there- pack mentality and all that, so we could help each other out! I-it'd also just be nice to eat lunch with a friend... What do you think?"

[class=mainframe] border:5px solid black; overflow:hidden; margin:0 auto; width:70%; text-align:center; border-radius:25px; background-color:white; color:black; [/class] [class=imgspace] [/class] [class=pic] display:inline-block; width:80%; border:4px dashed rgba(208, 204, 199, 0.60); [/class] [class=Ainfo] display:inline-block; background-color:white; color:black; width:100%; border:4px dashed rgba(208, 204, 199, 0.60); [/class] [class=sideinfo] border-left:5px dotted rgb(241, 171, 79); http://pm1.narvii.com/5817/77802f86c70cef6b6dc977ac863765b256c4b9d5_hq.jpg https://i.pinimg.com/originals/d9/a6/cb/d9a6cb42c9fa1f419a66d9714416e20e.jpg https://i.pinimg.com/originals/0b/cb/c7/0bcbc77afa20b831a9385f49160b756a.jpg https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS0eKc3uV3ffnQoCp29G85ZwFeCDECa0tAfndWg0FnoSMUAom2_ https://i.pinimg.com/originals/fa/37/73/fa37739aba0cea4100d68c5e12bcd049.jpg [/class]

[div class=mainframe]
[div class=imgspace]
d9a6cb42c9fa1f419a66d9714416e20e.jpg
[div class=pic][/div][div class=Ainfo]Age: 15

Height: 5' 1"/155cm

Quirk: 'Roots and Rapid Growth' (Plant type emitter)

Code by Idea <3[/div][/div]
Paris

Paris tried a few more times to answer any of the questions in no particular order before the clock ran out. Paris just sat there staring at the quiz zoned out, unmoving until Roy approached her. His request to eat together as a form of protecting her (and also himself) and wish to eat with a friend made her feel warm all over and partially forget about the illegible test in front of her.

"Of course! I'd love to!" Paris had been nervous about lunch too when she'd had nothing else to be worried about. Although the majority of the orphanage kids functioned like a pack, there were always the few loners that took life and everyone else by storm. Those few were likely the reason the rest of the kids became a pack, anyway. Paris, one of the weaker of the crew, had been subject to lots of 'experiments' by Miles and his crew. Testing a rocket sled to go down the stairs (broken glasses and bloody nose), throwing Paris at things, throwing things at Paris... etc. Paris was glad to have Roy's company.

She handed her quiz paper in at the teacher's desk, and considered asking about the Hands of the Court, but wondered if maybe it was for the brawnier of the students and not so much for a little shrimp looking to feel useful. Maybe she'd ask another time.

The cafeteria was bustling with hungry students of all sorts, and Paris's eyes shone, especially watching the 2nd and 3rd year students. Future heroes. And here I am standing in the same cafeteria as them... I hope they don't notice me. I hope they don't mind. Then Paris had to remember that she too was also a future hero and worthy to walk on the same ground as them. But she sure didn't feel like it. She looked to Roy for guidance.

"What should we eat? Where should we sit?"

[div class=sideinfo]Location: Cafeteria

Mentions: pbtenchi pbtenchi GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

Interacts:[/div]
[/div]

[script class=Ainfo on=init]
hide Ainfo
[/script]
[script class=imgspace on=mouseenter]
hide pic
show Ainfo
[/script]
[script class=imgspace on=mouseleave]
show pic
hide Ainfo
[/script]

Lynn Katsura

Lynn left the classroom with a very fried brain. Considering all the various scenarios on the questionnaire, how to bend the scenario, but ultimately making an answer based on what was being told to her drained her brain; she couldn't even think of an 80s song to get her out of her funk. As far as the test went, there probably wasn't any wrong or right answers, but if the scenarios were real instead of hypothetical, a real hero would have to make some kind of choice; hopefully the right one.

The aroma of food rocked her out of her thoughts and started to revitalize her. It would be better for her to focus on food instead of the questionnaire. The test was now in the past and sense it was the first day, she probably didn't need to worry about the answers she gave.

Lynn got in the cafeteria line and grabbed a tray. Out of the food options, she grabbed a cheeseburger, a pack of apple slices, and a bottle of water. After going through line, she started to look for a table and managed to find an empty one. She took a seat and waved at her classmates as they walked by, giving them an open invitation to join her.

~
Interaction: Open ( Natural Flavour Natural Flavour Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost Natural Flavour Natural Flavour EldridSmith EldridSmith FireMaiden FireMaiden GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Amyleii Amyleii Xcelgamer Xcelgamer )

Lisa Katsura

"Thanks. I look forward to working with you," Lisa replied formally, bowing toward Yuki. "That goes for you too, Edzan-san," she added, bowing and being formal for formal's sake. She quickly glanced at the clock as she started to look back at Yuki. "I think we should continue this at the gym," she replied to Yuki's last question. Gym time was rabidly approaching, plus there was something in her office she wanted to run by the physiologist.

Lisa bowed her goodbye to Edzan, but he was free to follow the ladies to the gym if he wasn't busy. Lisa took her leave and waited for Yuki in the hall before continuing to walk to the gym.

"I have things mostly set up, but I was thinking about getting the basketballs out. What I have planned for the first day shouldn't take up the whole class period," Lisa explained. "But there was something else I wanted to talk to you about..." Lisa walked into her office and brought out the box with her new costume in it. She put the box and opened the lid, revealing a folded up blue and white kung fu dress that resembled the one she used to wear back in the day. There were also black leggings, black armbands, and blue kung fu shoes in the box, but she only pulled the dress out of it.

She held the dress up in front of her body and it folded out to it's full length, reveling a the outfit to be a long silk dress that was pretty modest. "I recently put together a new costume, but I'm still sorting out my feelings about it." She started to fold the dress and cradled it in her arms. "On one hand, I thought it could help inspire the kids, but I'm not officially out of retirement yet. For now I'm just a gym teacher with a quirk. It's been years since I've been an 'official' hero. You were probably a teen or a kid back in those days..."

Lisa stared at her costume. "I haven't worn one of these in so long. I didn't need one to be Lynn's hero," she started to smile, "Or for the kids I taught karate to. I was just Katsura-sensai to them." She let out a sigh and looked at Yuki. "Sorry for the spiel, you're probably used it to it though.... What I'm trying to say, is that my main goal with this class is to teach the students that they don't need to lean on their quirk, like a crutch, in order to be a hero, and I'm wondering if wearing a costume, even just occasionally, will clash with that. I don't really expect the kids to recognize me as a superhero."

Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc FireMaiden FireMaiden

1570331945155.pngHunter didn't think too hard on all the questions, just answering them off of instinct from what he had been taught by his parents. The test was boring but he wasn't overly drained due to how he answered. He soon grabbed a tray full of stir fry before scanning the tables to see Lynn waving. He headed her way and sat down across from her. "Hey Lynn." He says with a small friendly smile.
shadowdude505 shadowdude505

8e0138316c7e81986b49392ed3a335bb.jpgLana Del' Rize
Mention/Interaction: Natural Flavour Natural Flavour Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc EldridSmith EldridSmith shadowdude505 shadowdude505
Lana trailed behind her classmates, eyes darting around as they entered the Cafeteria. She came to a stop, looking around from rowdy table to lesser rowdy table. Lana was nothing if not adept at avoiding situations like this, she just needed to grab a meal and make haste to the nearest dark corner where she could feast in relative silence.

Her gaze locked on the lunch line across the room, her face growing determined as she prepared for a trek through the minefield. Head down, pace set. Lana approached the lunch attendants with a straight face, ignoring the eyes she felt on her as she moved. There was also one voice which rose out of the minutia around her as she passed:

"Hey!" it called out "Hey hey!"

But Lana ignored the voice and got herself a simple bowl of soup. Lana appreciated soup, as it used to be something she struggled to enjoy.Back then she was a disgusting, jaw-less grub who kept spilling food out of her mouth. But no longer! Lana sucked the air out of her mouth, flexing her powerful cheek muscles. No spills for this lass, not even a molecule could escape her maw.

Even so... she made sure to get a straw with her soup... just in case.

Snatching some bread along with her bowl, Lana turned away and began looking for the nearest exit.

"Hey girl, here!" that voice called out as a hand raised above the crowd and waved towards "Right here, bae!"

Lana was halfway across the Cafeteria when her eyes caught sight of some of her classmates. She'd lost sight of them soon after entering the Cafeteria, but it looked as though Roy was sticking next to the plant child. Lana dismissed them and turned to continue making her leave.

After being trapped with them for two whole classes, she was eager for some reprieve. But then she caught sight of two more, Lynn and Hunter sitting at an empty table together. Lynn waved to her, with Lana's eyes narrowing again. But before she could walk off, she paused.

She was trying to be more cooperative, which meant she'd have to get used to being around others. As much as staying in this cesspit of interaction felt like swimming in a sealed barrel of flesh-eating centipedes, Lana released a defeated breath as she turned back to the table.

She wordlessly sat on the other side of the table, away from her fellow classmates. As soon as her limbs were tucked under the table, she dipped her straw into the soup and leaned forward. Making sure to move her hair so it didn't dip into her meal, she began draining the broth from the bowl with quiet gulps.

Once it was halfway down, she pulled back and started dipping her bread in it.

Roy.png

As the pair walked through the crowded lunch hall, Roy did his best to keep an eye out for anyone that would find a great deal of comedy in his and Paris's dismay, over the years he'd been at the orphanage he'd gotten quite good at observing, wither that be observing the behavior of others, seeing a pattern in the way people did things, or just seeing things happen around the busy house: Roy was a silent watcher too it all. One thing he had picked up on was the kind of looks people gave others when they had a bone to pick, he'd seen it happen to a lot of kids back at the old house, Paris encluded in that lengthy list, closing his eyes as they walked he could distinctly remember two others kids that gave both of them quite a hard time- and as if on cue, Roy opened his eyes to see the deadly duo, sat a table across the way, scanning their new ''Territory" for easy prey, it surprised him that kids like them had gotten past the intense scrutinizing of the school's board members, but then again, Roy had gotten through with his strange personal record.

Kayn and Aebyl, twins with a strange quirk, Aebyl could emit an extremely flammable gas into the air, while the friction generated by Kayn could shoot off sparks into the air resulting in a powerful scorching wave of heat and fire, that two of them found a substantial amount of joy from unleashing on unsuspecting kids... Kids like Roy, Paris or any number of others. The two were about to turn their way and Roy formated a plan quickly, walking past a pillar he pointed to one of the lines with enthusiasm and exclaimed: "Oh, I saw that at orientation, it looked like it'd be good!" as his companion turned to look just as they exited the pillar a wave of ink swept over his body from his feet to his head and changed his appearance to that of their Homeroom teacher, Delta Break. Just as he expected the two of them spotted Paris, smiled, spotted Mr. Miller (His appearance anyway) and frowned and turned back to their table.

Letting out a sigh of relief and dropping the facade he shook his head remarking:
"Hold on, no that's not right- It was that place over there that I saw, C'mon it looks quite good!" making his way over their swiftly and getting through the line Roy got himself a Shrimp and Black Bean Salad, A large amount of protein helped his quirk stabilize that changing of his genetic makeup when he 'impersonated' someone's quirk, He couldn't do it on an empty stomach. After finding a seat far away from the twins Roy sat his tray down and opened the cap of his orange juice to take a drink before he started their conversation off with a question.

"So Paris, If it's not too forward of me to ask, how does your quirk work? it seems like quite the ability from what I saw of you in the exam just a bit ago... forgive me if it's a little personal- I-I Just have always had a great interest in how other people's quirks work, A-and I-interestingly enough! I've d-done some research that leads me to believe that one's q-quirk is heavily depended on their early childhood and personality- Y-you see, my research and observation shows that in most cases-" He cut himself off quickly- He'd begun his rambling about something that wouldn't interest anyone but himself again. Shaking his head and closing his eyes for a moment or two, reopening them and returning the warm smile to his face he turned back to Paris. "Sorry about that, Nothing of interest in that subject anyway- But I would still like to know about your quirk- if you don't mind anyway..."

Mention: FireMaiden FireMaiden shadowdude505 shadowdude505

Edzan Miller.png

Edzan nodded to both Yuri and Lisa's statements and made his way out of the office with not much more than a nod to the two of them, and started his walk to the school's gym. the walk wasn't long but he knew he had a good amount of time while all the students and some staff ate their lunch so he took the scenic route through the outside of the building, calmly walking toward his destination. as for his lunch, a spectral arm reached into his jacket and grabbed out of many protein bars from an inner pocket that also unwrapped it, placing it in his hands. Looking at the fountain in front of the school he took a bite from the bar, it was pretty dense and hard to chew through but kept him full during the school day, taking a short detour to exam the plack on the front of the large fountain, reading it to himself: " 'I see a hero in every little boy and girl I meet, it just takes a little bit of work to bring that inner hero out to save the day' ~ Drake Alexander/Arch Dragon. Hmph, still the same old words printed on this thing after all these years huh? Got to give them credit for sticking to their guns."

shaking his head he resumed his trip to the gym, upon his entry he took his jacket and shirt off leaving his undershirt on, looking in one of the locker room mirrors he glanced over his very muscled yet greatly scared arms and upper back, he hated to admit it but he was getting a bit old, looking himself up and down he knew that his body had been through the wringer more than a few times and assumed these kids could give him a run for his money- after one of his triple graveyard shifts anyways... Edzan wouldn't give up that easy of course, where would he be in life if he did? so instead of staying downtrodden, he walked out of the changing room and back into the gym, grabbing a jump rope he began to do some exercise while he waited for the class.

[class=mainframe] border:5px solid black; overflow:hidden; margin:0 auto; width:70%; text-align:center; border-radius:25px; background-color:white; color:black; [/class] [class=imgspace] [/class] [class=pic] display:inline-block; width:80%; border:4px dashed rgba(208, 204, 199, 0.60); [/class] [class=Ainfo] display:inline-block; background-color:white; color:black; width:100%; border:4px dashed rgba(208, 204, 199, 0.60); [/class] [class=sideinfo] border-left:5px dotted rgb(241, 171, 79); https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTLUEfrIUftlyH_0OzZ_d7a_RBuiA7RmOZjHaPqk9hL1H7dMR3V&s https://i.pinimg.com/originals/c5/85/fa/c585fab2426822a90c8ecab55bf758b3.png https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT1UV8ic0JzrkAf7vDwUd8UJUlhb_dmfi626HAo0q_29Vs12kyJ&s https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQTuQE6esqdnK3Sm2JHbmSmdIDbzIThIjdfYzqcn2Uzjp18bCYD https://cache.desktopnexus.com/thumbseg/1557/1557640-bigthumbnail.jpg https://wallpapersmug.com/download/1400x1050/5559ed/beautiful-eyes-blue-blonde-anime-girl-Violet-Evergarden.jpg https://pm1.narvii.com/6810/c7ac6d534eab715e4ea37b8acfa2dd6a83f25973v2_hq.jpg https://66.media.tumblr.com/46e4dd92063ab0909c5c71d7dae892d8/tumblr_oqx46mPH631vy2tgqo5_250.png https://image.myanimelist.net/ui/OK6W_koKDTOqqqLDbIoPAm-eVltf7tW4YljKZUhZy58 http://pm1.narvii.com/6814/1413d590d27338cf6a0a4cb2bbfbfcc48a6a0c33v2_00.jpg [/class]

[div class=mainframe]
[div class=imgspace][div class=pic]
c585fab2426822a90c8ecab55bf758b3.png
[/div][div class=Ainfo]Age: 15

Height: 5' 4"/163.5cm

Quirk: Perfect Storm-- (Weather emitter)

images

Ferryn Evans

Ferryn stood against the wall in the cafeteria for several minutes, unsure of what to do with herself. She didn't have a ton of mental energy to begin with, and she wasn't feeling brave, so she got some ramen with egg and slinked into the hall to look for an empty classroom or something she could chill in. Instead she found a stairway leading up, and she took it to see where it would lead.

It lead to the rooftop, with a nice view of the campus, and Ferryn almost sat down to eat her food when she saw another girl sitting up here. It startled her and she jumped a little.

"Oh!" The girl would obviously notice her now. She blushed. "I-I-I'm s-sorry for d-dist-disturbing your p-peace... Should I l-l- should I l-leave?" Way to make a first impression. Both her first impressions today were stellar. They showed how obviously lost and nervous she was and how bad her stutter was.

[div class=sideinfo]Location: Rooftop

Mentions:

Interacts: FireMaiden FireMaiden

[/div]
[/div]

hide Ainfo
[/script]
hide pic
show Ainfo
[/script]
show pic
hide Ainfo
[/script]

[class=mainframe] border:5px solid black; overflow:hidden; margin:0 auto; width:70%; text-align:center; border-radius:25px; background-color:white; color:black; [/class] [class=imgspace] [/class] [class=pic] display:inline-block; width:80%; border:4px dashed rgba(208, 204, 199, 0.60); [/class] [class=Ainfo] display:inline-block; background-color:white; color:black; width:100%; border:4px dashed rgba(208, 204, 199, 0.60); [/class] [class=sideinfo] border-left:5px dotted rgb(241, 171, 79); http://pm1.narvii.com/5817/77802f86c70cef6b6dc977ac863765b256c4b9d5_hq.jpg https://i.pinimg.com/originals/d9/a6/cb/d9a6cb42c9fa1f419a66d9714416e20e.jpg https://i.pinimg.com/originals/0b/cb/c7/0bcbc77afa20b831a9385f49160b756a.jpg https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS0eKc3uV3ffnQoCp29G85ZwFeCDECa0tAfndWg0FnoSMUAom2_ https://i.pinimg.com/originals/fa/37/73/fa37739aba0cea4100d68c5e12bcd049.jpg [/class]

[div class=mainframe]
fa37739aba0cea4100d68c5e12bcd049.jpg

Paris

Paris always knew something was wrong when Roy changed forms suddenly, so when Roy suddenly became Edzan, it took Paris only a second to understand what was going on. She took a quick glance over her shoulder and noticed two of Miles's best buddies. Fire boys. A shiver went down the plant child's spine, and she snapped her head back around quickly. After that shenanigan was over and Roy was Roy again, Paris muttered quietly, "You sure have a useful quirk, Roy." Then she got the same food as him, and was just enjoying the lovely shrimp when Roy asked the question. How does your quirk work? He was so apologetic about it, as if he had asked something actually offensive. This was a hero school, you were supposed to talk about your quirks!

It was true, Paris had never really talked about her quirk. She felt bad that Roy had known her most of her life but didn't know how her quirk worked. It was odd. Most kids were proud of their quirks. Paris was one of the only ones who almost ignored it's presence. It was sure showing now how little she had used it. Others like Dante flew around like Spider Man on their quirks as if they were second limbs. She blushed. Roy thought her quirk was powerful. She stirred her food around with her fork.

"My quirk is honestly just a weaker version of both my parents' quirks." Paris swallowed hard. She never spoke of her parents. Never. The words felt odd on her tongue. "My parents could summon their roots and plant matter from inside themselves. I cannot. Mine must come from outside sources; like trees and seeds." And then she just kept going, stirring her food faster and faster. "And I don't even know what to do with it! I-I've never really used it at all! I don't have any ideas of how to just DO things like Dante does! I'll never become a hero, who am I kidding!?" Paris dropped her fork and pressed her thumbs into her now aching temples, staring into her salad in confuzzlement.

Mentions: pbtenchi pbtenchi One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost

Interacts: Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc [/div]
[/div]

hide Ainfo
[/script]
hide pic
show Ainfo
[/script]
show pic
hide Ainfo
[/script]

Interaction: Natural Flavour Natural Flavour (Ferryn)

Mentioned:
She was almost done with her lunch, just a little bit of her sandwich and half of her drink when she heard the door open. Leona immediately tensed, her shoulders tightening as she waiting for the familiar voice she dreaded. It was only the first day, she didn't feel like dealing with him yet. But, the moment she heard Ferryn, she sighed, relaxing exponentially. Leona turned slightly, moving so that she was looking at the other girl, Leona just gave her a soft smile. "Hey, it's all good. I don't own the roof. I don't mind company." Company like her anyway, she seemed okay. Almost scared of Leona, but honestly, the blood bender was so used to it by now it almost didn't bother her anymore. Almost.

The roof was silent again, except for the typical sounds of the nearby city, Leona letting her mind wander again while she finished her sandwich, Leona looked back to the door when it opened again, her blood immediately running cold. Three boys walked out onto the roof, two of them making sure to stay next to Ferryn, eyeing her a bit as the ringleader, a class B student made his way to Leona. "Thought I'd find you up here. Trying to hide?"

"Not in the mood for this Takahashi," Leona said, standing up while she grabbed her food tray. The silver-haired boy smiled, moving next to her as she turned towards the door, his arm slipping over her shoulders. Rin tugged Leona close to his side, the girl tensing even more, her jaw clenched so hard she may just crack her teeth. Her eyes were straight ahead, focusing on the door while Rin leaned close, whispering something nobody else could hear. Leona didn't look too happy about it, her body tensing even more. He leaned back, chuckling softly to himself as she ripped her shoulder out of his grip. As Leona made her way to the door his arm moved out, her head whipping around to look at Rin, her cheeks red. He just laughed, making no other attempt to stop her as she slammed her way through the door.

His focus shifted to Ferryn, eyeing her for a moment, before he shrugged crossing his arms. "You're pretty enough to hang out with us, or you can scurry on back to the rest of the wannabes, that's up to you."

[class=mainframe] border:5px solid black; overflow:hidden; margin:0 auto; width:70%; text-align:center; border-radius:25px; background-color:white; color:black; [/class] [class=imgspace] [/class] [class=pic] display:inline-block; width:80%; border:4px dashed rgba(208, 204, 199, 0.60); [/class] [class=Ainfo] display:inline-block; background-color:white; color:black; width:100%; border:4px dashed rgba(208, 204, 199, 0.60); [/class] [class=sideinfo] border-left:5px dotted rgb(241, 171, 79); https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTLUEfrIUftlyH_0OzZ_d7a_RBuiA7RmOZjHaPqk9hL1H7dMR3V&s https://i.pinimg.com/originals/c5/85/fa/c585fab2426822a90c8ecab55bf758b3.png https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT1UV8ic0JzrkAf7vDwUd8UJUlhb_dmfi626HAo0q_29Vs12kyJ&s https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQTuQE6esqdnK3Sm2JHbmSmdIDbzIThIjdfYzqcn2Uzjp18bCYD https://cache.desktopnexus.com/thumbseg/1557/1557640-bigthumbnail.jpg https://wallpapersmug.com/download/1400x1050/5559ed/beautiful-eyes-blue-blonde-anime-girl-Violet-Evergarden.jpg https://pm1.narvii.com/6810/c7ac6d534eab715e4ea37b8acfa2dd6a83f25973v2_hq.jpg https://66.media.tumblr.com/46e4dd92063ab0909c5c71d7dae892d8/tumblr_oqx46mPH631vy2tgqo5_250.png https://image.myanimelist.net/ui/OK6W_koKDTOqqqLDbIoPAm-eVltf7tW4YljKZUhZy58 http://pm1.narvii.com/6814/1413d590d27338cf6a0a4cb2bbfbfcc48a6a0c33v2_00.jpg [/class]

[div class=mainframe]
images

images

Ferryn Evans

Ferryn witnessed the exchange between the boys and Leona, and was ready to step in and do something if anything else happened. Luckily Leona held her own and managed to escape. Then, the boys looked at her. The one Leona called Takahashi was a freakish thing, in Ferryn's mind. He didn't have any apparent eyes, and horrible goblin ears and one massive horn sticking out of the centre of his face. It was a miracle he wasn't dumped as a baby. Well, maybe he was, Ferryn wouldn't know. It was a miracle no one smashed out his ugly face as a baby. Yeah.

Almost as horrifying as looking at Takahashi was him looking at you. Or, well, if he had any eyes. He must, somewhere. Ferryn backed towards the door, fists up.

'You're pretty enough to hang out with us, or you can scurry on back to the rest of the wannabes, that's up to you.' Ferryn winced, hating the feeling of being objectified.

"N-no." She said in a low voice. "A-and I-i-if you... I-if you touch L-Le-Le.... If you t-touch her like th-that again... I-I-I'll g-get you in trouble! M-mark m-my words!"

She turned and ran out the door and down the stairs, catching up to Leona. Ferryn's hands were shaking.

"A-are you o-okay?" She looked over her shoulder, as if the boys would follow them. "W-wh-who are they? Th-there wasn't a-a-a-any... anyone a-at my old sc-school like that!"

[div class=sideinfo]Location: Rooftop --> Hallway

Mentions:

[/div]
[/div]

hide Ainfo
[/script]
hide pic
show Ainfo
[/script]
show pic
hide Ainfo
[/script]

: Sakura High - Rooftop Access Stairwell - Cafeteria

Mentioned:
It wouldn't take Ferryn very long to find her. She had only made it down half a flight of stairs to the landing where it turned before the panic had hit her full force. Uneven breathing, the lunch tray had been snapped in half and throw down the stairs, her body trembled slightly. When she heard the girl, Leona's head snapped towards her, her eyes having a hard time focusing. Leona turned her head again, focusing on the wall at the bottom of the stairwell as she tried to calm down. There was a camera in here, a very obvious one, those boys wouldn't follow them back down. "I-I'm fine," Leona spoke curtly, taking a deep breath. It was really weird to hear that this girl hadn't encountered anyone like that before...but she had no idea how lucky she was. "Rin Takahashi and his friends, they're jerks. And you should avoid them no matter fucking what, alright? They...they aren't great people." She didn't want to go into details, but she would probably understand. After all, Ferryn had just seen Rin smack Leona's ass despite her obvious hatred for him.

After a few moments of silence, Leona standing motionless, the noirette finally started making her way downstairs, shaking hands picking up the broke tray to toss in the bin just outside in the hall. If that other girl wanted to follow her, that was fine, but Leona was making her way to the cafeteria. Now that Rin wasn't there, Leona might be able to breathe. The noise was still a little overwhelming when she walked in, her eyes scanning the room for a free table. Thank god there was one, Leona taking a seat as quickly as she could, her head falling onto the table, covered by her arms.

Interaction: shadowdude505 shadowdude505 (Lisa)
Mentioned:

Yuri walked, halfway limped along with Lisa one their way to the gym. Maybe it was a bad idea for her to help with the gym class today, but Yuri was a stubborn woman. If all she was able to do today was stand on the side and yell then that was fine. When Lisa said she had something to talk about, Yuri nodded. "Sure, just lead the way." The woman thought it might have been about what else to do for gym class, like the basketballs. That was actually a good idea, ease the kids into it with simple stuff before amping it up completely. Yuri maybe would have dragged out one of those gadgets to measure quirk capability but after that entrance exam, most of these kids didn't need to be evaluated like that.

Yuri stepped into Lisa's office after the woman had, glancing around for a chair to either sit in or lean on, but found none. Yuri decided to casually try and make leaning on a low filing cabinet look cool. It probably didn't. Lisa very shortly after started talking about her new costume, Yuri smiling softly as she kept talking. The older woman was certainly worried, but honestly, she was worried for no reason. "Lisa that choice is up to you. We wear our hero costume when we teach to inspire, but it's not going to undermine your message. More of these kids need to know how to fight without their quirks. My third-year remedial class is actually all about that. Anyway, you have nothing to worry about. You're a hero, no matter what some kids think. If you wanna wear the damn costume, you wear it." Yuri spoke with a smile, chuckling softly as she rolled her shoulders. "They're gonna respect you no matter what."

[div class=mainframe]
c585fab2426822a90c8ecab55bf758b3.png

images

Ferryn Evans

Ferryn watched Leona go, unsure what to do or say. But when she sat down at an empty table and put her head in her hands, Ferryn's sense of duty overrode her fear and she quietly moved to stand beside Leona's table. She just stood there quietly for a moment, not really wanting to disturb her, especially since she was obviously upset. Ferryn took a deep breath.

"D-d... d-don't think f-f-f-... for a se-second that y-you're alone in this. I w-won't let s-something like this... l-like this...!" She clenched her fists, and let out a sigh of frustration, irritated both by the situation and that she couldn't communicate the way she wanted to. "D-do you und-d-derstand?" She tried to relax herself. Getting flustered would not help her stutter. "I'll go t-tell somebody r-r-right... right n-now! If you w-want me to." She rolled her shoulders, trying to relax. Trying to lessen her stutter. "Y-y-you ob-obviously have h-had trouble w-with them before. I-it d-doesn't have to g-go further." She shook her head, the sunlight shimmering in her golden hair. "Th-this is h-hero school for g-goodness sake!"

[div class=sideinfo]Location: Roof stairs --> Cafeteria

Mentions:

[/div]
[/div]

hide Ainfo
[/script]
hide pic
show Ainfo
[/script]
show pic
hide Ainfo
[/script]

Lynn Katsura

"Hey Hunter," Lynn replied, smiling back at him. She was glad someone from her class decided to eat with her. It made her feel like she was starting to make friends.

She smiled and nodded a greeting to Lana before starting to eat her own food. As she ate, she glanced around the cafeteria and soaked in the atmosphere of the school. Many heroes from the past, present, and future had, have, or will walk these halls. If her mother hadn't done her hero-schooling in the states, she would have tried to join Sakura High. "It's almost hard to believe that I'm here...," she thought, awestruck.

Lynn leaned back in her chair. "I know it's probably too early to ask this, but how do you feel about this school. Is it meeting your expectations?" she asked. She directed the question to those at the table with her, but she wasn't sure if Lana would feel like answering and didn't pry any further into the thoughts of her classmates.

GrieveWriter GrieveWriter EldridSmith EldridSmith

Lisa Katsura

"Thanks," Lisa replied, bowing a little in respect toward Yuri. "I guess I'm just a little nervous about getting back into the 'game'...somewhat." She wasn't really worried about teaching; she had taught many kids (and some adults) karate over her many civilian years.

Lisa walked into the girl's locker room with the box currently housing her superhero costume; She later reemerged as an older and more mature version of Water Lilly. It was the first time she wore the outfit outside of a changing room. She couldn't help but smile, she felt that good.

"As far as class goes today, I'd like you to help referee things in case things get a little rowdy and help me keep an eye on the students in case some of them get stressed." she said to Yuri, oozing a calm professionalism.

FireMaiden FireMaiden

: Sakura High - Rooftop Access Stairwell - Cafeteria

Mentioned:
Her legs bounced quickly under the table as her hands held either side of her head. Fingers curled into her hair, gripping tightly but luckily not pulling as she listened to Ferryn talk. This girl...she didn't get it. A part of Leona was jealous, to be that naive, that sheltered. The dark-haired girl wanted Ferryn to stop talking. She really wanted Ferryn to stop talking. That poor girl didn't deserve the result of her anger. Suddenly, Leona stood, her hands smacking loudly against the table as her angered eyes bore into Ferryn. "Just fucking drop it!" Leona snapped, taking a half step closer to the other girl. Her voice was loud, but not many people turned to look, the overall sound if the lunchroom still louder than Leona. "I don't need any help, and I definitely don't need your help! So you can just forget it, forget about what you saw, forget about everything that happened and just drop it!"

Suddenly, Leona's eyes widened partly as she realized she yelled at Ferryn, one hand curling so her nails were digging into her palm, she backed up and sat back down. "Please just...just forget about it." Her voice was softer this time, her forehead once again resting on the table. Leona didn't mean to tell at her, but she was angry. Nerves and anxiety bubbled up in her throat, knotting in her stomach as she tried to ignore it. To ignore the room to just...her hands balled into fists once again, nails digging deeply into her palms. She wanted lunch to be over with already.

Last edited:
1579994214821.png "I don't really know yet, all I've had to go off of is a few classes and the test. To be honest I didn't have any expectations. It's just that my parents wanted me to come here." Hunter says scratching his head awkwardly. "I don't know what I want to do other than being the strongest swordsman... I've never really had time to think about anything other than that." He admits honestly, his whole life so far has been training and more training with swords and how to use his. "Sorry I'm probably being boring."
shadowdude505 shadowdude505 GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

Dante

This day just seemed to be flying by. The paper Knight-Sensei had them do was interesting. Of course, He just answered how he would handle the situation with his Quirk... Which usually translated to 'fuck your options, I'm saving everybody'. From the train? That was easy. Just a few bloodlines and a good yank and they'd all be out of harm's way with no one needing to die. When it came time for lunch, Dante took the opportunity to wander a bit. Or, more like, he got lost a few dozen times. This school was freaking massive, and if you were inside, it was almost like a maze. He was about to give up when he caught sight of Leona. She seemed.... very agitated.. He was gonna say something when he heard laughing from some boys up on the roof. Silently, he hoped that there weren't bullies here too, of all places. You'd think they'd have been shifted out long before now by some system or other. He shook his head. It wasn't a good idea to jump to conclusions, for now, follow the person who seems to know where she's going!

He followed after Leona and Ferryn, not really catching much, if any, of their conversation since he was.... Okay he was a little shy and didn't want to look like an idiot for getting lost the first day. Thankfully, they were going to the cafeteria too. He nodded a thanks to them, even if they didn't see any of it, before grabbing some food. As he looked around for a place to sit... He noticed the two seemed... Well, a lot agitated. Now, a smart man would walk away and mind his own business. A smart man wouldn't be walking towards them. A smart man wouldn't be setting his tray down just a little further down the table. A smart man wouldn't be cutting his palm to make a guitar out of blood. A smart person wouldn't start playing a song hoping a little music would ease their frayed nerves...

..... Well, Dante never claimed to be a smart person. At least not socially......

The young man saw people agitated and distressed, his classmates no less, and no amount of logic or sanity would let him just walk away if there was something he could possibly maybe do to help. He didn't know what was going on, but he didn't need to. It was pretty easy to tell when people were out of sorts. So he tried a song. In the loud cafeteria, it probably woulnd't carry far, but at the very least, they'd hear it and hopefully be able to get some relief from the sound. He didn't make an attempt to look at them, his eyes closed as he plucked the strings to a song.

As he let the song finished, he smiled a little sheepishly. "Sorry. Seemed the first day tension was kinda high today. Music almost always helps me when I get anxious, so I thought it might help a bit..." He chuckled a little as he strummed a few notes. "I don't think we've been formally introduced yet. I'm Dante de la Cruz" He spoke to Ferryn with a polite nod, still playing a simple melody now that the song was over. He wasn't pressing them to talk about what happened, or poking his nose into their business. Their business was their own. If they wanted to talk, they would. Until then, he just wanted to provide a little soothing music to calm their frayed nerves.

8e0138316c7e81986b49392ed3a335bb.jpgLana Del' Rize
Mention/Interaction: EldridSmith EldridSmith shadowdude505 shadowdude505 FireMaiden FireMaiden Natural Flavour Natural Flavour One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost

Ah, there it was... the daunting threat of social interaction that Lana had wrought upon herself for trying to step outside of her comfort zone.

She wisely hid her discomfort by breaking some of her bread and dipping it into her soup, keeping herself busy so she could try formulating an answer to Lynn's query. Lana sighed internally, usually when things like this happened she could rely on Maize to take the brunt of any auditory onslaught. Despite how pathetically feeble she was, Maize never seemed unwilling to talk endlessly about the most inane things. Yet as much as Lana willed it, her best friend and social meat shield was not at her disposal. Lana was one who many of the other Orphans had learned to steer clear of for the most part, so it wasn't too much of a challenge adjusting. But in moments like this, she became all the more aware of the lunatic's absence.

Thankfully, Hunter was quick to start replying to the query, giving Lana much needed time to strategize. So whilst casually slurping down the rest of her soup with a straw, she tried thinking of how Maize would handle a situation like this. Well... start running her mouth obviously, but that was off the table. Lana was nowhere near qualified to feign enough investment to engage in a long winded discussion of any kind. Her dwarfed responses and queries that she'd been giving all day were more than enough sign of that. She knew she couldn't rely on them forever, eventually the neanderthals around her would get wise, but she supposed it was better than letting the dreaded awkward silence take form.

So the moment Hunter finished his answer, Lana just took a bite of some soup-flavored bread and swallowed before grumbling, "School's about as preachy as expected."

Lana made sure to give herself another internal round of applause for her growing mastery of communication. She was getting metaphorical pats on the back from every direction, soaking it up as she wiped at her lips with a napkin. Now that she had deployed her response, she was finally free to scan the lunchroom for any other instances of idiocy that she could squirrel away in her mental library for posterity.

Her eye narrowed at something not too far away, it would seem two of the girls from class were having a bit of a heated moment. Leona was letting a shorter girl have it. Lana couldn't make out what she was saying, but she knew yelling when she saw it. The more she yelled, the more Lana silently egged her on, hoping that one of them would go the extra mile and start swinging. But of course, Leona just had to have more than one functioning brain cell, had to step back, had to start sulking on the table and take the wind out of Lana's sales. It was like watching a car race without crashes, like watching a wrestling match get hyped up only to be trash, and Lana was already turning away in disgust when it started.

Her head snapped up as she heard it, confusion etched in her features as she looked around for the source. Was... that a goddamn guitar?

Spinning in her seat, her face contorted in agitation as her eyes locked onto none other than Dante, who was approaching Ferryn and Leona while strumming a guitar. Where the hell had he gotten it? Why the hell was he making an ass of himself in the middle of Lunch? Why was he subjecting those around him to such torment? Lana cared not for any of those answers, as the sheer stupidity of what she was seeing was already compelling her out of her seat.

It was already enough of a joke that Leona was apparently incapable of properly threatening someone who looked like the victim on every PSA ever, but to have someone with a guitar show up immediately after things started deflating was far too much like an after-school special for Lana; and the day that life began to look like an after-school special was when everyone collectively realizes that they've failed as a species. But Lana wasn't going to let it get that far, no... she was shutting it down before she'd have to deal with it later.

By the time Lana was close, the song was over and Dante was giving an excuse for why they just had to sit through whatever the hell that was. Lana almost couldn't believe what she was hearing, what cookie-cutter dipstick just assumes that whipping a guitar out is the answer to anything ever?

"Well I hope it was worth it, boy." Lana practically hissed as she approached them and jabbed a finger to her chest "You're lucky I finished eating before having to watch that monstrous display, now I've just got to fight to keep it in!"

Her upper hand gripped the side of her head as her eyes twitched with annoyance "How about next time you feel like strumming some jaunty tune for someone, you take it somewhere private and not make it anyone else's problem, eh?!? Think that might've been better, eh?!?"

Lana wanted to keep going, but had to clutch at her stomach with her lower set of arms to keep it from churning with revulsion. After holding back her comments for the better half of a day, she had to fight to keep the waterworks of spite from overflowing. It was a trying battle, as Lana could often fill several tomes with the derision she had for herself, let alone anyone else. As a result of this struggle, her tirade against Dante sputtered as her words seemed to fade into a string of incoherent grumbling. The task of calling him out and massaging away her disgust simultaneously was far more trying than she anticipated.

[div class=mainframe]
images

images

Ferryn Evans

As Leona smacked the table, Ferryn flinched, staring first at the ground, but then Leona's pale, white hands. Elegant hands, they were, now pressing her fingernails into them angrily. Ferryn turned red. She wanted to encourage the girl, not make her angry. And definitely not feel like Ferryn would tell someone without her permission!

"G-gomene..." she managed, barely about a whisper. "I-I-I won't m-mention it a-again." She turned, ready to escape as quickly as possible, when a confident-looking boy she had seen in class approached them, playing a... guitar? It was dark red. What was it made of? Ferryn wasn't sure. But he was sure good at playing it. It felt awkward to just stand there, but it felt worse to leave, so Ferryn stayed until the song was over. He introduced himself as Dante de la Cruz, Ferryn tried to put on a smile.

"I-I'm Ferryn. F-Ferryn Evans." She tucked her hair behind her ear nervously. "Y-you're sure g-good at playing th-that... I-I'll see you i-i.... s-see you in g-gym!" She scuttled off just as the arachnid approached and belittled Dante for his song. What an odd and miserable creature.

[div class=sideinfo]Location: Cafeteria --> Hall

Mentions: GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

Interacts: FireMaiden FireMaiden One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost

[/div]
[/div]

hide Ainfo
[/script]
hide pic
show Ainfo
[/script]
show pic
hide Ainfo
[/script]

Interaction: Natural Flavour Natural Flavour (Ferryn) One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost (Dante) GrieveWriter GrieveWriter (Lana)

Mentioned:
The fear that Ferryn held in her face followed by the embarrassment reminded Leona so much of Paris. It did matter for what reason or even if it was never aimed at her, Paris was terrified of Leona. After the accident in preschool...well, that kind of thing stuck with you. But Leona hated that, knowing Paris was scared of her just like so many other people. Ferryn seemed to be on that growing list now too. The girl only looked over to stammering one, her eyes greeting her inside of her full face, Leona wasn't in the best of moods. And it would probably be best if she just left. Leona could probably find some peace and quiet in the library, or hell, maybe just head to gym early. Leona was about to make her decision when Dante sat down nearby. Oh no, she really didn't want to snap at him. He had been a great partner during the practical exam and sure, she didn't like snapping at the timid girl but Leona didn't know her. At least that was solved soon.

The music had helped a little, Leona was at least sitting up now. When the song ended, Ferryn introduced herself before quickly scurrying off. Leona signed softly, standing up. She almost moved to leave, but instead, just sat down a little closer to Dante, a free seat in between the two now. The guitar was made of blood, that was something she could easily tell. What kind of blood bender would Leona be if she couldn't tell what blood was. It was such an intricate construct, and not to mention that it sounded just like a real guitar. Well, close enough Leona wouldn't be as to tell the difference at least. She was about to ask some questions when suddenly, Lana showed up.

And spoke more words than Leona had ever heard at one time from her.

"Don't you think that's a little cruel?" Leona asked, leaning forward in her seat as she hugged her stomach. One of her legs was still bouncing a mile a minute while she spoke, but Leona didn't seem to notice. "He's being nice. And he played a nice song. If it's really an issue you don't have to stay here. Honestly, all this noise is just a bit much." Leona knew Lana had issues with this kind of stuff, so while Lana was being rude, it didn't phase the other girl. Honestly, she was even surprised Lana was in here. It must have terrible for her. But Leona looked back to Dante after a moment. "You are really good at that, how long have you been playing?" She asked before she paused, turning just a little in her seat. "And how are you making suck an accurate guitar? It's really cool."

Interaction: shadowdude505 shadowdude505 (Lisa)
Mentioned:

Yuri smiled, following Lisa into the locker room, staying close to the door, when they were done talking since, despite the fact she already was in perfect work out gear, the woman was going to take off the sweatshirt for the tank top underneath. However, the process of taking it off was a painful one. Since she was basically down one arm. After a few moments of struggling, and pain-filled gasps, it was off her head and she was left in the much cooler outfit of a tank top and joggers. A nasty red, yellow, and green bruise covered her arm all the way from her hand, up her arm, and to most of her torso. It looked terrible, and Yuri had to wonder upon seeing it again, why she wasn't just taking a nap in her office.

Yuri joined Lisa out in the gym after a few minutes, obviously favoring one leg over the other. Under the joggers, that bruise had spread pretty much all the way down to her ankle on the same side as her useless arm. But so was the cost of hero work. The relief that spread over her face when Lisa said she just needed someone to referee or do her day job was almost embarrassing. "Yeah, I can manage that," Yuri said with a smile. "Damned villain fried my arm for a bit, but thankfully not my eyes."

Dante

Dante blinked a little in surprise as the girl who introduced herself as Ferryn scurried off. He wondered if he'd said something wrong and scared her off, but she seemed nice about it. Maybe just shy?

"Well I hope it was worth it, boy."

Oh there was venom in that voice. He turned and found himself staring at the bug girl who was also in his class. He couldn't tell if she looked sick, pissed, or an unholy combination of the two, but for whatever reason, she'd decided that he was to be on the receiving end of her scathing review of his abilities. To be honest, he was a little blindsided. He'd had critics before, of course, but never one so openly vitriolic and spiteful. He had a feeling that this had been building up for awhile, but he had no idea why he had been the one thing that ultimately set her off beyond all reason.

He opened his mouth to say something, but closed it as Leona spoke up before he could. He blinked a little surprise in how quick she was to defend him. He wasn't expecting it, he had to admit. However that's not to say he didn't appreciate it. She seemed to know Lana better than he did. He actually took a second to realize she'd asked him one question, followed by another. He elected to not respond to the angry bug girl at this time. He had a feeling nothing he could say would fix her rage anyway....

"O-oh, I... I started playing with a toy ukelele when I was three, and I kinda just kept going from there. Dad says I learned to read music before I could read words." He laughed a little as he scratched his cheek sheepishly. "As for this... It took.... a LOT of practice.... There's several real guitars at my house so it seemed like a really good way to practice making more complex constructs than a Blood Bullet or the feathers for my Archangel wings. After practicing it for a few months, I got to the point I could make one without too much effort.... the hard part was getting the sound right.... There's so many little nuances to the strings and the shape of the body I used to take for granted until I was actually trying to make one like-....." His cheeks lit up a little bit. "Sorry, I'm starting to ramble a little.." Dante smiled awkwardly as he rubbed the back of his head. "Here, you can mess with it if you want." He offered, holding it out. Since her quirk was similar to his, he didn't think she'd have any aversion to blood, and he didn't mind giving her a closer look. Not like it'd matter if she broke it, not that she would, but if she did, he could just remake it...

8e0138316c7e81986b49392ed3a335bb.jpgLana Del' Rize & ???
Mention/Interaction: One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost FireMaiden FireMaiden
Lana's grumbles devolved into groans for a moment before Leona's voice made her tilt her head back up with a low growl, "What about..." she paused to take a breath "Everyone else, eh? Infringing on the whole caferteria with fake disgusting..."

She doubled over again and shook her head before standing tall and stretching her neck, "disgusting... so...so very disgusting." she said slowly, the arms around her stomach unfurling and planting themselves beside her feet to stabilize her as her upper arm covered her mouth for a moment as she coughed into it "Anything done in public... stains the body damn it."

She didn't know how to explain to any of these fools just how bad it was to orchestrate scenes like this out in the open. All of her words were sour, usually she had Maize there to translate for her. Once again, the lack of her only real ally was brought to the forefront of her mind. She figured at least one of them had the social awareness to know why displays like this only worked in stupid teen dramas, and that real people were likely to mock and belittle randos performing out in the open more than anything else. But as she struggled to word it properly, she knew that every single word that came out of her mouth right now was posed to be drenched in the acid of her disgust with such a brazen sign of self-indulgence.

Little did she know, the scene had drawn a far different audience, on that had steadily been approaching since her initial outburst.

Turning away, Lana coiled up her tentacle arm and took a step away "I don't want my classmates making fools of-"

"Baby!"
an excessively cheerful voice seemed to come out of nowhere right before a well-manicured hand wrapped around Lana's shoulder and pulled her against some blonde girl.

Lana initially scowled at the sudden interaction, turning her frown towards her assailant only to find a large, single eye staring at her. It was an eye that was uncannily familiar.

"Honey Bear's been lookin' for you everywhere baby!" the Cyclops cooed as she squeezed the angry arachnid "Been dyin' to know where you been gettin all o dat freshness you rockin' since last we was chilling."

"You..." Lana's eye snapped open, as she recognized the Cyclops as the same one who never shut up from the Exam. Immediately her jaws snapped closed as she refused to make eye contact, the curious Cyclops looking her over for a moment before turning her attention to Dante and Leona.

"These two ya lil' classmates, baby?" she asked with a snicker, patting the quietly fuming Lana on the shoulder before whipping her other hand around to her own chest and smirking "Honey Bear and her home boys in 1-B are all kinds o' curious about what the haps is up in the big leagues ya know? Maybe sharin' a lil' with the masses?"

Lana merely scowled as the Cyclops looked between all of them, waiting for an answer with that damned smile glued to her face.

(Finally back from Disney)

Roy.png

The reaction from Paris wasn't exactly what he was expecting, usually if he managed to steer the conversation to talking about someone else's talents or quirk they would talk fondly of their abilities for a good while... But Paris seemed to be kind of ashamed of her own quirk- something the boy could relate to quite easily. Opening his mouth for a moment before hesitating to speak and closing it once more, trying to think of encouraging words is a difficult task when your still searched for the motivation to press on yourself...

Looking around the room for inspiration he saw a few things happening, one of his class mates serenading two of the other students with a guitar, a Cyclops looking girl seemed to be causing Lana a great deal of discomfort, and finally his eyes rested on a recycling bin..? He had an idea!

"Come on now... There's no need for talk like that, Paris. Listen, there's a really big chance that only a couple of us will become big shot heroes, but that doesn't mean we cant help the world in other ways, right? I think your quirk can have a huge impact on the world! Think about it, deforestation, world hunger or the food crisis, you could help stop those problems with your quirk's ability to grow flora!"

He lifted a leg up to the table and knocked some of the dirt off the bottom of his shoe into his hand, than he took a
poppy seed from his salad and placed it in the small dirt pile, taking her hand and placing his other hand over the pile, grey eyes lighting up bright green for a moment before deeming back down and after a moment a flower grew from the dirt and he handed it to her.

"Just imagine that in a much larger scale! You can do amazing things if you really but your mind too it... And besides, no one ever said you had to do it alone, r-right? We can help each other through this crazy school, being a hero is about helping people out so let's help each other out!"

Interaction: FireMaiden FireMaiden shadowdude505 shadowdude505

Xander Malker (2).png

The case of Xander Malker's transfer to Sakura High was an extremely strange one, much like the titular student Ferryn Evans he had at one point attended the renown 'Free State Hero University' on none physical tests he was just in the range of meeting a passing grade, but in all things physical he preformed extremely well- that is until a large scale villain attack saw him wrapped up in a kidnapping scheme. Luckily him and the rest of the students that had been taken were freed in quite the bombastic battle of heroes vs villains.
After the entire event it seemed something shifted in his character, grades dropping in all subjects, slowly becoming more and more closed off to people and easily angered, acting like of of a delinquent than he had before, missing more classes than he did attend. He was given an ultimatum by one of the teachers and heroes: either be transferred to a kind of sister school (Sakura high) and improve his grades and attendance while studying abroad, or be sent to a correctional facility. He took the former.

All of these events and a few more led to the current scene that this wannabe hero now played apart him, face full of fury as he slung a cast wrapped arm with punch hard enough to break through stone straight into the jaw of another boy, crumpled up dollar bills flying from his hand as he shot backward through the gymnasium doors, slamming into the floor and skidding a foot or two across the floor to a stop. Xander walked over the boy and grabbed the rest of the money from his hand with the none broken arm.

"Kahaha! Real slick there ya' greedy bastard! Tryin' to steal from ah cripple huh?! Bet ya didn't see a face full ah fist comin from this cripple did'ya?! Get lost!!!"
The boy who had taken his money fled the gym quickly, Xander's left arm seemed to double as the two left arms placed the broken right arm back into the sling it was meant to be set in as to avoid further injury, with a dim flash of light the second left arm disappeared. Stretching his neck and left arm Xander looked up and seemed to just realize there were other people there, squinting for a second the boy walked over, towering over the two teachers, to say he was massive was an understatement, nearly 8 feet tall and bulky with a scarred face and muscled arms. Looking down at the two women he seemed to have a wave of clarity wash over him, digging around in his backpack he grabbed a crumpled note and handed it to Yuri, the note seemed to be have gone through a lot.

"Ya seem like the lady that "Gate keeper' dude told me bout. Some kinda... Eh- doctor of something, I can't remember the word for it.. Psycho somethin- anyways, Names Xander Malker, transferred from Free State, m' supposed to give ya that note about my arm so I can skip gym, but i wanna do gym anyway so do whatever..."
He eyed the two of them up and down, as well as the man doing his own workout further back in the gym. This place was certainly different than his last school.

[div class=mainframe]
images

images

Ferryn Evans

Ferryn walked down the hall to the gym, eyes on the floor as she thought through what had just happened with Leona and what she could do to never make Leona that angry ever again. She felt bad. REALLY bad. She had only wanted Leona to feel like she had a friend in that mess with the boys.... Although now Ferryn had realized that she didn't want one. Leona didn't have to fear about Ferryn gabbing to the whole school about what was going on. Ferryn didn't have the gift of gab. She was effectively mute most of the time.

Sighing, Ferryn opened the door to the gym and slunk in, hoping to just wait in quiet until the class started. It was the last thing she expected in the whole world to hear the familiar and oh so welcome sound of Xander Malker yelling. Ferryn hardly knew how to react... she had been sure she'd never see her Free State High friends again, and yet...

She found herself running to Xander and wrapping her arms around his thick torso, burying her head in his chest. And then came the tears, which just bubbled out of her with no control.... she backed away from Xander and wiped her eyes hurriedly, although the crying didn't stop, which was embarrassing. She really did not want anyone to see her crying, or hugging the massive boy, but here she was. She laughed, a myriad of confusing emotions washing over her.

"Xander.... I-I...." She couldn't think of anything to say. How was he here? Did Free State just close down? Was everyone here? She turned red, still laughing a little weirdly. "I'm s-s-s... so g-glad to see y-you!" She wiped at her eyes again. "Y-you were the l-l-l- the last p-person I e-expected to s-see here..." She stared up at him admirably, albeit a little awkwardly, feeling so weird but also way safer than she had felt at the start of today. Xander was here now. Nothing could go wrong ever again.

[div class=sideinfo]Location: Gym

Mentions: FireMaiden FireMaiden

Interacts: Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc

[/div]
[/div]

hide Ainfo
[/script]
hide pic
show Ainfo
[/script]
show pic
hide Ainfo
[/script]

[div class=mainframe]
77802f86c70cef6b6dc977ac863765b256c4b9d5_hq.jpg

Paris

Paris frowned, thinking about Roy's inspirational speech.

"Ending world hunger might actually be doable, but not deforestation... I can only grow plants in myself, not anything else. I mean, if I could figure out how to transplant properly...." Paris winced, looking at the scars on the palms of her hands. It hurt so bad when roots got unintentionally torn out of her. She stood up.

"I think it's almost time for gym. Shall we go?"

Mentions:

Interacts: Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc [/div]
[/div]

hide Ainfo
[/script]
hide pic
show Ainfo
[/script]