• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom BNHA- Children of the Fallen CLOSED

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Raven Redgrave
1598308143713.png
Tags: One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost FireMaiden FireMaiden Natural Flavour Natural Flavour ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon

Raven watched him carefully, definitely taking note of his spacing out. What could possibly have his attention in the middle of a winter wonderland? she thought to herself as he mentioned some training and her coming along "Hey, I'd be more than willing to come with. I need to learn some tips and tricks myself." even though she knew plenty, she still had to learn more with her quirk, how to make her hair longer and come up with all different kinds of ideas on the offensive side of things. His eyes had shifted to someone behind her and she took a look over, seeing Leona and giving her a wide smile, she waved with a small giggle. She liked Leona, she was such a cute person in her own way and loved how cute she looked just looking at Dante. It was obvious she liked him -at least to Rav it was obvious- and the hair-quirk-user planned to get them together one day! Slowly drawing them closer and closer till they become a couple and then give her more things to pick on them with. However, her pink eyes shifted to the Silver-haired boy she was always with, the same one she spotted yesterday doing karaoke. I haven't liked that guy's attitude since I've seen him... she then looked at Leona and Dante, over hearing Paris and Avature talking to one another.

Dante lead the group to his training area and Raven scanned around, not sure what snowmen could do against her hair. She needed something that moved and something that could fight back. Hair wasn't as easy to train with as a weapon would have, or more precision-based quirks. So she didn't pay much mind and found that they were being watched. Raven being Raven, she didn't say anything and wanted to see some chaos ensue. Though it didnt take very long as Dante shot out one of his blood bullets, only for a high pitch whine had filled the air, a smirk tugging her lips He deserved that. Playing some kind of stalker. As much as she wanted to add more to his torture, she pursed her lips in thought. She could but she decided against it as she turned her attention back to Dante.​

Mako Glass
Upon arriving at Dante's training area, Mako took note of three things. First, there were plenty of overly icy snowmen set up around that seemed to be intended as training dummies. Second was that there were far more students hanging around than Mako had anticipated. And three was that she was the only one carrying some kind of board with her. She supposed it was to be expected, but as she and Ferryn approached Mako switched her board to her other arm as her black jaws twitched in the chill air.

They couldn't exactly feel the cold, her quirk could taste it instead. And like pretty much everything she tasted, it was absolutely delicious. Mako reached back with her free hand and tightened the mask she wore whilst giving an impressed whistle to both announce her presence and hint towards her first impression of the training area around her. Dante seemed to be in the midst of a chat with Leona and Raven after all. Besides, students like Paris and her pal over there deserved some kind of warning before Mako just strolled in with her black jaws on full display like that.

"Gotta say, I wasn't so sure what to expect when ya first mentioned this place, Danny." she spoke casually whilst approaching one of the snowmen "Consider me impressed, man. Especially since we haven't been up here for long."

Pausing beside one of them, Mako propped up her board in the snow beside her before reaching out and patting the snowman's sides.

"Good height, standard thickness." she noted before taking a step back and flexing her Black Jaws before one slid forward into the snowman's chest, cutting through ice and snow alike as Mako folded her arms and tasted the icy dummy's insides "And a layered interior? Pretty sweet stuff, not gonna find schoolyard snowmen with this kinda density."
One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost FireMaiden FireMaiden Britt-21 Britt-21 Natural Flavour Natural Flavour ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon

Natural Flavour Natural Flavour

Av let out a slightly nervous chuckle, sinking a little further into his own coils. "Not exactly. Do you have anything you need to work on?" The student kept hos mouth as close to small as he could get it, not intent on flashing his fangs.

He began subtly lengthening his tail, hoping that dear gods no one would notice.

Most tended not to be receptive to watching a snake-man yank off a shed from the waist-down, so he tended to just let it flake off and pray no one noticed the fact that there were large snake-scales everywhere.

He was unaware of Paris' thought process, but he had been accused of threatening to eat people before. Not that he'd ever even gotten close. Sure, his larger form was big, but it wasn't that big. And he had a sealed jawbone; there's no way he could fit a person in his mouth.

His dad hadn't been amused when he'd recounted that little bout of teasing.

Though, considering his dad, he was sure the older shifter would have no qualms eating a human body. So long as he wouldn't get in trouble for it.

Paris.

Paris's attention was stolen from her conversation with Avature by Mako eating a snowman with her jaws. The small plant felt shivers go down her spine watching the power Mako harnessed in those jaws. Then she remembered that Avature had asked her a question. Paris's shoulders drooped a little and she laughed nervously, beginning to sprout jungle lianas out of her arms in various places.

"What don't I need to work on? I... I wish I could wield these vines like how Mako's jaws move, or like you can move your body..." She flexed the vines a little, but it seemed like she definitely didn't know what to do with them. "I'm the brain of the plants I grow... But I don't have much for instinct. I don't know what to do."

ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon
GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

Natural Flavour Natural Flavour

Oh.

Oh no.

Avature propped himself up on his arms, tilting his head. "Oh... well, we can work with that! You could try and hit me while I work on... eh... sidewinding."

He uncurled, suddenly seeming... a lot larger. And right on cue, he got big enough that the shed that was beginning to peel off split down the back, allowing him to slip out of it. He was bigger. A lot bigger. Definitely bigger.

And while he wasn't full-sized, he was definitely big. Specifically, long. If he arched up, he could probably top eight feet.

"Oh! Ah—I hope you don't mind, but I can't move too well with a shirt like this on—" He gestured to the green t-shirt he was currently wearing, ears turning pink in embarrassment. "So... ah—"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back