• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom bnha canon x oc; open to doubling! :)

interested? :)

• yes! (voter messages me)

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • yes! (i message voter)

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

poison goth

spoingus
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
HEAVY SPOILERS FOR SEASON 6.

_____

hello (:

i haven't been on here for a few months, sorry everyone! a lot has been going on.

after dabi's dance, i've been literally obsessed with writing something to do with dabi's situation, especially since my oc has some (cough cough) issues that are similar and i feel like dabi just needs a hug so simply for my selfish fluff/angst concerns, i would love to just have some bonding moments.

so yes this is another dabi x oc request, but: i'm 100% open to doubling and playing another canon character for another pairing, whether it's with a canon character you'd like to write as, or one of your own ocs. just lmk!

i have a fairly solid idea of what i want the plot to be, i can send it & we can modify it to include more characters if needed.

HEAVY SPOILERS FOR SEASON 6.

_____

hello (:

i haven't been on here for a few months, sorry everyone! a lot has been going on.

after dabi's dance, i've been literally obsessed with writing something to do with dabi's situation, especially since my oc has some (cough cough) issues that are similar and i feel like dabi just needs a hug so simply for my selfish fluff/angst concerns, i would love to just have some bonding moments.

so yes this is another dabi x oc request, but: i'm 100% open to doubling and playing another canon character for another pairing, whether it's with a canon character you'd like to write as, or one of your own ocs. just lmk!

i have a fairly solid idea of what i want the plot to be, i can send it & we can modify it to include more characters if needed.
I'm not sure how well i can play Dabi but I'd be open to discussion.

bump! (also i am so sorry. but i cannot see who voted on that poll, so please react to this message if that was you! ^^")

Users who are viewing this thread

Back