• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Limerick.Grimoire

~*~ Lost In A world Ill never understand ~*~
It's nearly 17 years after our 18-Year-old new pro heros graduated from UA. Now the children of our pro's and new aspiring heros embark on the journey to heroism. In the other spectrum, the villains are also growing restless and beginning to be an issue.

This will be fairly casual and you can play hero's, students, teachers, or even villains.

Let me know if you're interested in joining. There will also be a Discord ooc that I will send out later

Of course not! I had a kirishima x Todoroki daughter in mind personally or perhaps bakugou x todoroki i'm not sure

Alright. Thanks, man! My idea is that he's the second child, sort of a prodigal son, as he has some daddy issues due to Izuku always being away from home.

Understandable, perhaps our two have a friendly rivalry? Since kirishima is bakugous best friend I assume he would influence kirishima's child as well as if bakugou were the father, having the child develop an aversion and competitive urge for the midoriyas

I may be interested, though is it needed to pair the Cannon character with a Cannon character?
Had a concept of a Honey Badger Character with mostly her Mother's quirk from an OCxBakugo pairing.
Though I did have a Toga/Izuku one as well, the twist being that Izuku was not aware of them until they showed up at school and may still not be certain since it has Darker implications given he would not ever recall sleeping with Toga. (not sure if thats too much though)

Understandable, perhaps our two have a friendly rivalry? Since kirishima is bakugous best friend I assume he would influence kirishima's child as well as if bakugou were the father, having the child develop an aversion and competitive urge for the midoriyas
That could definitely work! I'm still thinking about his Quirk, but I'm thinking it allows him to manipulate and redirect inertia (since One For All can create massive waves of force, and Ochako can manipulate gravity,) with it's quirky stuff being that he can't just absorb the kinetic energy: it has to go somewhere, and this can result in broken bones if he's not careful.

It isn't necessary so your first idea is great. I can imagine our three being like a trio of friends since while my character would be competitive she wouldn't hate the mini-midoriya xD

*The trio passes a billboard of Izuku*
Honey Badger: "Hey, Midoriya...~"
Angery Midoriya: "Shut. Up."
Honey Badger: "It's yer dad! Look! You look just like him!"
Angery Midoriya: "Why am I even friends with you..."

Ill keep both in the air then as i see what others make, i had images for each though.

This was the Bakugo/OC one, Quirk: Honey Badger (pretty simple, Incredibly durable/Physical Monster...may have explosion part effect their muscle/strength at a push)
badger-png.631338

This was the Toga/Izuka one. Likely classified as an Orphan kinda since Mom would be/she would have been born in Prison i guess by end of series. Quirk: Consumption. They can consume nearly anything and take on properties from it for periods of time dependin on what was consumed, with residual effects being known to be left over. A side effect would be that a good diet lets them get alot more from food alot faster (Maybe slightly inspired by Toriko Anime in parts.)
Togaku.png

Currently leaning more towards the later if the concept is ok.

The OC/Bakugo part would be the OC having a personality just as bad as Bakugo's Mothers resulting in similar interactions and a few questions from others with why the ended up together.
Child would have Bakugo traits but a drastically different view on number1/heroes for a few reasons, and some minor anger issues.

Well, count me in if there is still room.

I do have a single question. Do our character's parents have to be from U.A or can they be from Shiketsu? I kind of want to use Inasa Yoarashi and Camie Utsushimi.

Suppose next step is a discord/ooc, CS page and maybe Lore one?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back