• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here

Limerick.Grimoire

~*~ Lost In A world Ill never understand ~*~
ok, so this takes place years later in the same or similar area where the children of previous graduates of U.A and the feared villains of the town finally are old enough to be on their own! some may stray from their parents paths, some may not, its all up to you! but I do have a few ground rules (Lowkey Ground Zero reference lol)

first off- you must have basic knowledge of bnha.
second-decent grammar is a must obviously I wont mind punctuation errors or a few spelling errors but please no text-talk unless said characters are texting.
third- I expect two lines MINIMUM and decent spelling. (i'll admit i'm somewhat of a spelling nazi ._. Sue me lol) and
fourth- I must accept your character for you to participate
fifth: there are no established pairs and non-biological children are alright or completely original oc's are fine!
finally - keep ooc drama in the pms please.

Chthon Chthon Circe Circe LyannaM LyannaM Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202 Sopranos Sopranos PlusUltra PlusUltra XxBanana_xX XxBanana_xX SkyLordz SkyLordz useless useless stxrwalker stxrwalker

Starting post

Clementine-
It was the day of Entrance Exams and Clementine Amajiki was both excited and nervous as her fathers Kirishima Eijirou or 'Red Riot' and Tamaki Amajiki or 'the Suneater" dropped her off on campus where Entrance exams were held, Kirishima and Tamaki got out of the car as she got out as well, waving and calling out praise to her "good luck sweetheart" they called "thanks dad" Clem called back. immediately blushing as she noticed people staring and gawking over her pro-hero parents, hurrying into the school as her parents drove off, finding her way to the entrance exam hall, finding a seat, keeping her head down. Clementine was always a shy girl, she got that mainly from her father Tamaki. a minute later the test proctor Mr.Lido entered and the two waited for students to trickle in.

Mr.Hiroki Lido
Looking out of an upper story window , Hiroki made assesments of the students that passed, the first being Clementine Amajiki, she appeared to be a very nervous girl who wouldn't cause trouble. After a moment Hiroki decided to head to the entrance exam hall, seeing the girl he noted earlier already there, the two waited in a slightly akward silence.​

Last edited:
Aika was ecstatic at the moment. Her parents put their issues aside today just so they could both walk her to school and wish her luck on her entrance exam. "You got this Sparky!" her father, Kaminari or 'Chargebolt' cheered for his daughter as they got to the front gate. "Damn right!" she chirped back with a genuine smile. "Good luck, hun" her mother, Kyoka, or 'Earphone Jack' hummed as she gently hugged Aika. "Thanks, mom! I'll make you both proud!" she said confidently before running towards the main building.

Aspen is dropped off at campus by her father Koji who sends her of with a, "Try not to bring home anymore strays," and a fearful look towards the large spider on her shoulder. "No promises," She says as she hugs him before heading towards exam hall with a mischievous sharp toothed grin on her face. Walking into the exam hall she quickly finds a seat next to some nervous looking girl.

As she was waiting for everyone to take their seats, Aika began twirling one of her earlobe jacks around her finger. It was a nervous habit that she had picked up over the years, since biting her nails made her shock herself unintentionally. 'I hope this thing starts soon...there are too many people in this room' she thought as she looked around.

Last edited:
After a sufficient number of students had entered, Hiroki stood at the front of the hall and adressed the students "Good morning Everyone, my name Is Professor Lido. I will be administering your tests, if anyone has an electronic device please hand it in. Like always, keep your eyes on your own exam, no talking once we begin, and bring me your finished test" Mr.lido announced as he handed out tests and offered pencils "you may begin" he stated and took a seat at a far table.

Clementine felt the presence of someone next to her, curious, she peeked at the scary-looking girl seated next to her, raising her head and giving a shy smile "Hello, I-i'm Clementine but y-you can call me Clem" she said softly then listened to the professor, beginning her test,she was givin a pair of earbuds and an audio recording of the exam to help her since she was blind and can't understand Braille yet. she was flying through the easy ones, ocasionally stopping,furrowing her brow,thinking for a moment before getting the answer feeling kinda stupid after, finnishing her test in a slightly faster than average speed, turning it in accordingly.

Last edited:
Aika focused intesely as she filled out the answers on the exam. Most of them were easy, but the last few made her feel like her brain was going to short-circuit. 'Come on, you know this' she told herself as she subconsciously began tapping her foot. As she finally finished she sighed, hoping to every god that she passed and would be able to make it into U.A. this year.

Last edited:
Aspen slowly answers the test focusing to make sure she answers them correctly. Once she finishes she stands and turns it in returning to her seat hoping she didn't fail at the very least. She then realizes her spider isn't on her anymore before shrugging since it will probably show up eventually, and that she shouldn't worry since it probably most likely won't bite someone.

Clem had subconsciously been paying attention to Aspen, and absentmindedly doodling, she felt something crawl over her hand, she jumped and asked the girl next to her, hoping the creature was on her desk still "hey...Uhhhh, Aspen, right? I swear I felt something crawl over my hand, do you happen to know what it was? I think it was a spider but i'm not sure" she said realizing that she probably sounded weird "uhhh sorry if that sounded w-weird, I'm blind, and I kinda freaked" she admitted, blushing with embarrassment.

Well, would you look at that? It seemed Toru Bakku, the son of the Pro Hero Izuku Midoriya, had finally arrived on scene. He quickly wrapped his arms around his father, muttering a quiet 'see you, dad' before hugging and, afterwards, waving to Uraraka Ochaco, his caretaker of sorts, who had decided to tag along. He quickly shoved a few things in his bag- mostly bandages- and took a running start for the entrance. He hoped nobody had seen his dad- All Might knows what that would've brought up.

He quietly entered the exam room, trying not to disturb anyone, before approaching Professor Lido, giving the male his phone, since he assumed electronics would have to be turned in, seeing as he didn't get the memo directly. "Sorry I'm late, sir, my dad was doing something..." He whispered as quietly as he could, before walking over to his seat, and lying his eyes on the entrance exam.

He began to lazer his focus in on his test. Most of the answers were stuff his dad had taught him about, if vaguely- but some off them? Well, his brain practically exploded trying to answer them. He knew he was already lagging behind the others, so he tried to speed through the test, but still make the cut with his answers. This. This is why Toru couldn't stand ever being late.

As Aika sat quietly, looking over her test answers one more time, she noticed a boy with bandages walk in. She watched him with curiosity. 'Is he okay? Does he need to see Recovery Girl?' she thought with concern for the boy. "I'll ask when everyone is done with their exams" she whispered to herself before walking up to Professor Lido and handing him her finished exam. She wasn't sure where to go after she was done, so she just went back to her seat and distracted herself by creating little sparks in her hands, trying to make them resemble different things.

Looking over she sees that its her spider on the desk. Aspen grins as she scoops her spider off of the desk. "Clem chill, it's fine it was just my probably harmless spider nothing to worry about" She says to Clementine as she places it on her shoulder "Call me Asp, my arachnid friend over here is Drei" She turns her head "You have got to stop wandering off" She hisses quietly to the spider knowing it can understand her though it choses to stay silent.

Toru let out a sigh of relief when he finished the test, considering his brain nearly had a complete nuclear meltdown. He rubbed his eyes, slightly tired, before lifting himself up to hand over his paper to the professor, before he noticed that Aika was looking at him. More profoundly, his bandages. He decided to ignore it for the time being- she probably just spaced out.

He cracked his knuckles, his hands stiff from holding the pencil so tightly. He walked up to Professor Lido, handing over his exam, praying it was acceptable. He took a seat, thinking of what to do, before finally getting his sketchbook from his bad and a pen. He then began intently sketching a landscape that looked like a city, humming a song to himself quietly.

Last edited:
Aika noticed how Toru had turned in his test, so she decided to ask the question that had been plaguing her mind. "Hey, are you alright? Did you get in a fight on the way here?" she asked the bandaged boy with concern as she scooted a little closer to him.

She hated seeing people in pain, especially when she couldn't help them. She felt useless in those moments. "Do you want me to take you to the nurse to get your injuries checked out?" she offered kindly.

Toru turned around at the sound of Aika's voice, his eyes widening at the question she asked. So, she hadn't spaced out, she was actually staring at his bandages. "Oh, uhm, no! It's my quirk. I technically, did, uh, get into a fight, I just took the peoples injuries for 'em!" (he actually took the injuries from a stray cat, but, why not make himself sound cool) He said, chuckling, before realizing she was probably a bit confused.

'What I mean, is, uhm. My quirk; I can transfer people's-- or animals-- injuries to myself." He decided to leave out the part about him being able to transfer his own injuries, since it didn't exactly apply to the situation. "The nurse? Oh, no, I'm fine. Doesn't hurt to much." He said with a chuckle, before wincing. "Actually it...does hurt a little. But I'll be fine." He said with a soft smile.

"That's actually a really cool quirk" Aika complimented as she returned the smile. "I wish I had a healing quirk...I want to help people, but the best my quirk can do in medical cases his making their heart beat again after a cardiac arrest" she admitted with a sigh of disappointment. "Here, I take these when my electricity overloads and makes my body hurt, but you can have one" Aika offered a small blue pill to Toru.

"If it doesn't work, I can always try to make one that fits your type of pain" she added with an awkward chuckle.

"Oh, uh, thanks..." Toru said, his face tinted with a hint of red. He wasn't exactly used to people complimenting his quirk. "Well, actually, being able to save people from cardiac arrest is awesome! Considering it's a pretty surefire way to, y'know-- well, you basically save lives. The most I can do is take peoples weakness." He said with a weak chuckle.

Toru happily accepted the pill. "Thanks! I just might need this." He put it in a pocket of his bag. "Wait, you can overload electricity?" He pursed his lips, thinking. "I'm guessing your dad is Denki Kaminari...? My dad went to school with that him." Toru said, before realizing saying that might reveal who his dad was, so he silenced himself.

"Well, I mean, I have a lot of types of pains, so, anything would really work." He said with a playful grin. "Thanks again, though."

Clem let out a sigh of releif, looking in the direction of the door as she heard someone enter "ok thanks, the little guy just startled me is all, I thought someone entered just now. Any idea who?" Clem answered with a smile before yawning and going back to doodling. Jumping a bit when Professor Lido spoke again, listening intently.

Hiroki finally spoke again once the tests were all turned in. "okay listen up, you all are free to roam campus and receive temporary dorm accommodation until we review the scores and decide who stays and who goes" mr.Lido announced to everyone.

Clem sighed and stood, walking up to mr.Lido and receiving her dorm accommodation then approaching Asp again "hey, could you show me where this is? If not I can ask around" she asked gesturing to her paper whic read her name and "womens dorm 1a"

(gtg for the night see you all tomorrow )

"Yep! You're spot on" Aika smiled brightly at the mention of her dad. "It's really cool that your dad went to school with him. He probably knows my mom then, too. Her name is Kyoka Jiro" she added. She respected and looked up to her parents so much.

"If you took my weaknesses, you'd be helpless...I can go temporarily deaf if I project my heartbeat for too long, and my brain will short-circuit if I use too much electricity" she admitted. Aika wasn't sure why she felt so comfortable talking with this boy, but she felt like she could trust him.

Toru nearly flinched when the professor spoke, not expecting it, and nodded in understanding, but deciding to just get up when his new friend, Aika, did. He grinned when the other told him his guess was right. "Well, I suppose it's pretty cool." At the mention of the girl's mom going to school with his dad, he thought for a moment, before nodding when she said the name. "Yeah, my dad went to school with her. He was in class 1-A, so..."He shrugged.

"I'm sure I wouldn't be helpless. The useful side of your quirk is probably an awful lot more amazing!" He complimented her. Toru seemed to trust the girl too, considering he was sharing a lot more information pertaining to his dad than he usually did. He stood up. "Wanna go get our accommadations? I'm dying to look around this place, my dad described it like it was Heaven." He said, laughing.

(G'night!)

Aika blushed at Toru's compliment and laugh. "Y- yeah, let's go" she agreed, trying to hide her blush as she followed him. 'Aika, stop it. You just met this kid. Stop blushing!' she was scolding herself. She took a few deep breaths to calm herself down, hoping the red on her cheeks had faded. "Hey, I- uh- never got your name" Aika pointed out as she walked beside Toru.

Toru saw Aika's blush, but decided not to comment on it as not to embarrass her. "Alright, cool!" He said, walking over to the professor. He looked at Aika when she was breathing in deeply. "Are you okay? You're breathing a bit heavily." He said with concern in his voice. "Oh, my name. Well, Toru Midoriy- I mean Toru Bakku." He said, nearly using his dad's last name as he grabbed his dorm accommadation. He realized Aika had probably heard enough, and realized he was probably screwed. He scolded himself internally. He'd practiced this.

"Oh- uh- sorry about that, I have to take deep breaths sometimes to calm my heart rate" Aika explained, but instantly covered her mouth when she realized what she had said. Aika did pick up what Toru was trying to say, but since he stopped himself and changed his answer, she assumed it was something he was uncomfortable with talking about, so she just accepted the name he gave. "It's nice to meet you Bakku. My name is Aika Kaminari, but you can just call me by my first name" she introduced herself with a shy smile.

Aspen looks up when the professor starts to talk again, then she goes up and grabs her dorm accommodation from him quickly reading before turning to Clem. "Sure, just follow me" She tells her, making sure Drei her spider was still with her and hadn't run off again. She then starts walking out of the room towards the dorms should be.

"Oh, erm, that makes sense." He said, pursing his lips awkwardly at what she said, and now he was blushing. Just great. He sighed in relief when he realized she probably wouldn't mention who his dad was; maybe he'd tell her later on. She seemed like a fairly understanding person he could trust, so he wouldn't mind telling her. "Nice to meet you too, Aika!" He said, grinning, before looking at his paper containing his dorm information. "We should probably find our dorms soon. Maybe we're close together!" He said hopefully.

(Oof, I'm gonna go to bed too--)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back