• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Aika tried not to laugh as she heard all of the embarrassing stories. "I have a few embarrassing things that I did as a kid. Like when I first got my electric quirk, I electrocuted both me and my dad when we high-fived...mom had to deal with two brain-dead toddlers for a few hours" she said, making herself laugh. She was so glad that Clem's family accepted her so quickly and that they were such nice people. 'I wish my family could be like this' she thought, which brought her mood down a lot. But she quickly bounced back so no one would notice.

Clem chuckled and muttered "bakuhoe" but it wasn't quiet enough and bakugou chuckled "i'm gonna get you for that you little shit" he said, clem running with Bakugou in pursuit, bakugou catching her and hoisting ger over his shoulder, tickling her sides and spinning her around before gently putting her down, bakugou going after Aiko "your next newbie" get s'id with a laugh, chasing her for a moment before catching her and bearhugging her and putting her down.

Aika was having the time of her life and wished this day could go on forever. She spent the entire time with Clem's family and rarely ever stopped smiling or laughing. "I haven't had this much fun in years!" Aika commented through her fit of laughter. She never once looked at the clock or noticed the position of the sun, she was just having too much of a good time to notice.

Clem laughed "well you can come with me to visit them any time" Clem promised Bakugou yawned "ok squirt and sparky child, we should get going behave" bakugou said, giving them hugs and left kirishima followed suite

"Y- you'd really let me go with you when you visit your family?" Aika repeated. "You are the nicest person I've ever met, Clem!" she exclaimed as she hugged the girl tightly. This had been the best day she's had in years, and she was so glad to know that she was able to experience this level of fun again.

"of course! Your practically family now" she answered with a grin as she returned the hug before gently peeling away, We should set up in the morning for the party, I can put flyers in the dorm halls" she said "just need you to print em' " she confirmed wit a smile

"I'm on it!" Aika said enthusiastically. "Are you gonna be okay getting back to the dorms? Or do you wanna walk with me?" she asked. She wanted to be there for her friend and help her out whenever she needs it. It felt great to have a friend that considered her family, and she wanted to keep it that way. "If we hurry, we can get there and I'll have enough to print the flyers before curfew" she added.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back