• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
She blushed a bit "yeah, they are great, they are so supportive" she said, lighting up "really? Chargebolt is your dad? He is my favorite hero!" She exclaimed "I now how you feel, I was worried that I would be an outcast to haha" she said jokingly

"Dad is amazing! I wish I could see him more, though..." Aika quickly covered her mouth. She didn't want to annoy anyone with her family problems. She hated being a burden to people. "Y- you know, since he's always doing hero work!" she quickly covered it up with a cheerful voice. She was happy that Clem couldn't see her halfhearted smile.

Clem understood "yeah... Bet you miss him, but I may be blind but I can hear the pain in your voice, whats really going on? Bad divorce?" she asked sympathetically "You dont have to hide around me" she said with a grin, offering a hug.

Aika flinched as Clem mentioned the word 'divorce'. "I...I can only see him every other weekend..." she admitted in a strained whisper. "I'm not saying that I'm upset with my mom, I just kinda wish I could spend more time with him every once in a while" she added quickly.

"Can't you ask to see him more" Salem suddenly says realizing she has just been standing here the whole time not talking. "Sorry I haven't introduced my self, I'm Aspen call me Asp and the spider over here is Drei" She says.

(Oops missed a whole convo with Asp just sitting there doing nothin)

"Yeah, I understand. I don't know my birth mother,she left my dad Kirishima when I was young, before Tamaki came around, which is why I call Tamaki dad" Clementine explained solomnly "just know i'm hear for you" she said, jumping when asp suddenly spoke "it speaks!" Clem exclaimed with mock shock and giggled

"Trust me, Asp, I've literally got on my knees and begged to see him more" Aika stated with a sigh as she remembered how she had bawled her eyes out when her mother packed her things and took off with her to a completely different city. "And I'm sorry about your mom, Clem. I wish there was some way I could help with that" Aika said with a regretful frown.

"eh its okay Personally i'd rather not know her there has to be a reason she left Besides to be petty. I'd like to beleive that dad was just to deserving and good for her so she left, Besides, Tamaki is a better parent than she ever was" Clementine Insisted with a confident grin "anyways, what exactly is your quirk? Mine is Shapeshifting rock, I can harden my top layer of skin into rock and use it as a protective layer or peel it off and make into something else to use, it can be also made into wespons and can be infused with other elements with practice" Clementine explained showing off her quirk by making her arm harden to rock and peeling some off and shaping it into a heart and giving it to Aiko "here, keep it. Its a solid rock-like substance" she said as her arm reversed the rock and was now skin with a small cut on it "oh yeah...That's the drawback to my quirk"

Aika blushed slightly as she accepted the gift. "M- my quirk is a mix of both my parents' quirks. I have earlobes that look and work like earphone jacks, I can amplify and blast the vibrations of my heartbeat, I have enhanced hearing, and I can also generate electricity...but only from my hands, so I'd have to actually touch something or someone with my hands for my quirk to be able to work. It's not long range like my dad's quirk" she explained with a smile.

"The drawbacks are that I can go temporarily deaf if I project my heartbeat for too long and my brain will short-circuit if I expel too much electricity at one time" Aika said with a slightly embarrassed chuckle.

"thats so cool!" Clem gushed adoringly "can you show me how it works? How you project your heartbeat I mean. I have low pain tolerance due to my quirk" she admitted and waited excitedly to see how the quirk works "I'll bet it's really useful in combat!" Clem continued excitedly

"Both of your quirks are cool and all but mine is the best" Aspen says grinning " I can speak to animals which isn't all that great when they decide to insult you" At this she looks at the spider. "I can also fully and partially turn into any animal gaining their abilities and traits" She hold out an arm to show the scales spreading across her skin and opens her mouth wider to show two fangs dripping with venom " Though if I stay transformed as a animal too long I tend too lose focus on what I'm doing" She says

Clem turned to Aspen in awe hesitantly feeling the scales "wooooow asp thats sooo cool"Clem gushed adoringly "I wish I could do that" she said in amazement. "oh! I know! To celebrate our awsome quirks and our friendship lets go to my dorm and I can make cookies and we can watch movies " Clem suggested

Aika shuttered slightly at the sight of the spider and the venomous fangs. "Th- that's really cool...although, I have to admit, I'm a little bit afraid of bugs" she said shyly. She then turned to face Clem so she could answer her question. "Well, I have to plug my earlobe jacks into objects, and then my heartbeat vibrations cause internal damage. They aren't the best at external attacks, so that's where my electricity quirk comes in handy" she explained. "And that sounds awesome! I gotta warn you, though, I got a major sweet tooth" Aika said with a giggle.

Clem grinned "Heheh me to, whadda you say asp?" Clem asked excitedly hoping asp would agree " thats so cool Aiko, mine is better for mele or physical attacks or defense" she said. "and maybe we can sleep over at my place, because my inner teenage girl craves romance talk and rom-coms haha" Clem said jokingly as she led them back to her dorm.

"R- romance? Haha! That's funny" Aika chuckled nervously. She doesn't usually talk about those kinds of feelings and she was shy when it comes to personal talks. "M- maybe we could tell funny jokes and stories instead?" she suggested hopefully.

"Any romance talks or Rom cons and we'll never be friends" Aspen says not liking either of those things"But I'll take cookies, cookies are good" She grins lifting Drei closer to Aika the spider having crawled onto her hand "But Drei is the best spider" She tells Aika.

Aika yelped in fear as the arachnid crawled onto her. She felt like she was going to have a heart attack from how rapidly it was beating. If her earlobe jacks were plugged into anything, it would have exploded instantaneously. "EEEK!! Get it off! Get it off! Get it off!" she squeaked.

Clem laughed "ok then no rom-coms or romance talk but cookies are a definite yes haha" she said jokingly "relax Aika its just a spider" she said, holding her hand out to the arachnid, letting it crawl onto her hand with a kind smile letting it stay there a moment then returning it to aspen as they entered her dorm

Aspen grins "I'm pretty sure he was more afraid of you than you are of him" She says "He's only a a probably not dangerous spider" She grins "No harm done it's not like he bites people l, it think" She says actually having to think about it

Aika was hiding behind Clem, clinging onto her as her body was trembling. "I t- told you I was af- fraid of bugs!" the girl said, trying to sound irritated through her stuttering voice. "Wait...you think he doesn't bite?! Yeah, that's really freakin' reassuring!" she added sarcastically.

Clem laughed "ok you two, pick out a movie and get comfy, less you wanna help with cookies?" Clem suggested with a smile "besides, I ned someone for the measuring and setting the oven" Clem admitted with a chuckle "though I am curious Aika, you seemed pretty friendly with that toru guy during written exams" clementine said with a smug smile "anything going on there amigo?" she asked raising an eyebrow in curiosity

Aika's face turned bright red at the mention of Toru. "Wh- what?! N- n- no! Of course not!" she immediately denied. "H- he wouldn't like someone like me anyways! Hahaha!" she added before taking off to the tv to pick out a movie and get out of the conversation.

"Technidaily arachnids aren't bugs" Aspen says " If it helps I apologize even though it was kinda funny" She says as she sits down after placing Drei Down outside the room the spider scurrying away towards her own dorm. "Also your totally blushing Aika" She says with a grin

She grinned "mhm okay" she said sarcastically, dropping the subject "okay uhhh, how do you think written exams went for you guys? " Clem asked trying to change the subject before it comes back to bite her in the ass. Listening to the T.V absently

"Sh- shut up, Aspen..." Aika muttered, her face still red. "I think they went pretty well...except the last three...I felt like I was going to short-circuit" she admitted with a groan of annoyance. For some odd reason, Aika couldn't get what Clem had said about her and Toru out of her head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back