• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Bnha 2nd gen interest check!

Limerick.Grimoire

~*~ Lost In A world Ill never understand ~*~
So I had this rp Idea that I wanted to try where obviously It's the children of the original cannon characters in a similar situation, let me know if you're interested, but I do have a few ground rules (Lowkey Ground Zero reference lol) first off- you must have basic knowledge of bnha. second-decent grammar is a must obviously I wont mind punctuation errors or a few spelling errors but please no text-talk unless said characters are texting. third- I expect two lines MINIMUM and decent spelling. (i'll admit i'm somewhat of a spelling nazi ._. Sue me lol) and finally - keep ooc drama in the pms please.

Anyway, that's all for now let me know if you're interested

Im interested but I haven't followed BNHA lately and I'm looking to play with an OC (that might or might not related to the canon characters), is that ok ?

I'm interested, Up to date with the manga but will attempt to keep it to the anime if i make any reference. I normally try and go for 2 paragraphs per post so the length is fine but i will admit there are grammar issues I simply don't notice if the Grammerly/spellchecker does not catch it.

A few notable questions however so I can start to consider characters.
  1. What is the setting your going for? Location/Timeline, AU or Cannon world?
  2. Will people be playing OC characters? I have seen some games that use canon characters though more a fan of OC's myself.
  3. Will anything like Discord be used for chatting OOC? or will it be kept to PM's/Threads? RPN sometimes forgets to update people of new posts from experience is all so thought id check.

PlusUltra PlusUltra , To answer your questions, i am thinking it should be set in the cannon world but obviously years later, and playing cannon characters is optional but it will be otherwise oc based, ooc-wise it will most likely be a thread and grammar errors are fine as long as it is understandable, i'm not a real stickler on grammar like punctuation and capitalization as long as it's decent since I too struggle with good grammar as well. And Sopranos Sopranos , to answer your question, yes that is fine as long as the character can tie into the plot and makes sense

Last edited:
I'm interested, Up to date with the manga but will attempt to keep it to the anime if i make any reference. I normally try and go for 2 paragraphs per post so the length is fine but i will admit there are grammar issues I simply don't notice if the Grammerly/spellchecker does not catch it.

A few notable questions however so I can start to consider characters.
  1. What is the setting your going for? Location/Timeline, AU or Cannon world?
  2. Will people be playing OC characters? I have seen some games that use canon characters though more a fan of OC's myself.
  3. Will anything like Discord be used for chatting OOC? or will it be kept to PM's/Threads? RPN sometimes forgets to update people of new posts from experience is all so thought id check.
Hello, I'd love to do this, are you okay with role-playing on here? Also I ill give you the details in your pms, if you're okay with that

I’d totally be interested in playing as the ‘next generation’ of heroes-to-be. You stated that they would be the children of the original cast, so are you going to say that any of the canon characters got together and made babies? If so, who are the established pairs, if there are any?

If we are going the Children route, I do have a concept that could work for one that technically wouldn't need an established pairing to work. Would be a student/foster child character with Toga as the mother and an unknown father, with the former in prison most likely.

Found this image that I would likely end up using for them, though may make some alterations in photoshop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back