• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Λ—ˏˋ꒰ πŸ’ κ’± BMC and DEH Musical Cravings ! ˗ˏˋ꒰ πŸ’ κ’±

starberrymoo

Lover
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
red-header-aesthetic-Favim.com-6037433.jpg
hi there! i'm moo, i'm 16 and looking for a long/short-term roleplay partner who would like to do something related to be more chill or dear evan hansen.

i just recently started listening to the soundtracks again and one thing led to another with certain "slime videos" appearing in my recommend and of course a bit of reading led me here. in all seriousness though i've been developing a bit of a hyperfixation on the musicals and of course a craving for writing led me here.

a few things to know about me before getting into the nitty-gritty:
κ•₯ i am 16 as of right now and would prefer to roleplay with someone around my age.
κ•₯ I am a semi-literate writer and can write somewhere between 2-5 paragraphs depending on the roleplay. I can of course match my partner so i'm very lenient on lengths! however, i'm not a big fan of one-liners and 3rd person is a must!!
κ•₯ open for ideas! you have a plot? I'd be happy to hear it! also open for brainstorming together if that's what you'd prefer!
κ•₯ I am still in school so my replies might be staggered! plus I am in PST so keep that in mind! <3

Anyways now that's over with! Onto the general stuff I'm looking for!

I've had a really big craving for Expensive Headphones {Michael x Rich} and Treebros {Evan x Connor} however, I'm also open for oc x canon! i'd prefer more of a slowburn style of roleplay but if you have something platonic to bring to the table i'd love to hear it!

craving meter
πŸ’œ = ultimate craving
πŸ‘ = up for it!
🀚 = will need some convincing

Dear Evan Hansen
- Tree Bros {Connor x Evan} πŸ’œ
- Kleinphy {Jared x Connor} πŸ‘
- Sincerely Three {Jared x Connor x Evan} 🀚

- Kleinsen {Jared x Evan} 🀚
- Galaxy Gals {Zoe x Alana} 🀚
- Oc x Canon πŸ’œ

Be More Chill
- Expensive Headphones {Michael x Rich} πŸ’œ
- Boyf riends {Michael x Jeremy} πŸ‘
- Pins and Patches {Michael x Jake} πŸ‘
- RichJake {Rich x Jake} πŸ‘
- Boardwalk Boys {Rich x Jake x Jeremy x Michael} 🀚
- Stage Play {Jeremy x Christine} πŸ‘
- Oc x Canon πŸ’œ

I'd love to brainstorm with someone if you are interested! au's are welcomed and encouraged! I can also bring something!
If you read til here and are not iinterested then I hope you have a good day!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back