• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Thrillseekers ooc

Main
Here
Characters
Here

NeonFlow

The one who made Aerth
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Talk and ask questions here.

The first question, would you rather play out the origin of the thrill seekers described in the check which will involve five teams of five fighting in a scrapyard on top of a pile of junked cars, the winners being whatever team has stayed on the very top the longest. "King of the hill"

Or

We pick up just after that with the prize money being split between the winning team
(if we do not have enough players to make up a team of five that means npcs were killed)

Jigajig Jigajig silent whisper silent whisper

Last edited:
I like the second option just starting after the thing with all the money and we can just say they arenโ€™t really team mates or friends yet

Vahn Vahn silent whisper silent whisper Jigajig Jigajig Pyrotechnical1 Pyrotechnical1
You four have the first accepted sheets so your characters and mine will be the original thrill seekers
(new name under consideration)

And anyone else joining like Puppetman Puppetman Will be joining the team with contrived reasons later
My suggestion is that they know someone in the original five and get a job/spot from them and joins the gang soon after.

Note to everyone, if your character

"wouldn't join a gang, they are to...
cool,
violent,
edgy,
insane,
confident,
Loner,
Etc
so they would make the best of the situation by themselves"

Then you can just leave quietly and we shall replace that character with another who fits.

Any questions or anything else you'd like to ask or know about please post quickly as I'm writing the rp today
Apart from that please reply here to let me know we are on the same page

I prefer third person, but I admit I've written first person when I'm trying to show character or a intense situation.

I'd prefer we all write in third person aha
Post length being two paragraphs or more. I understand we can't always have a chunk of writing but as long as we have no one liners I'm happy

Vahn Vahn silent whisper silent whisper Jigajig Jigajig Pyrotechnical1 Pyrotechnical1
You four have the first accepted sheets so your characters and mine will be the original thrill seekers
(new name under consideration)

And anyone else joining like Puppetman Puppetman Will be joining the team with contrived reasons later
My suggestion is that they know someone in the original five and get a job/spot from them and joins the gang soon after.

Note to everyone, if your character

"wouldn't join a gang, they are to...
cool,
violent,
edgy,
insane,
confident,
Loner,
Etc
so they would make the best of the situation by themselves"

Then you can just leave quietly and we shall replace that character with another who fits.

Any questions or anything else you'd like to ask or know about please post quickly as I'm writing the rp today
Apart from that please reply here to let me know we are on the same page
Understood and excited to start

On another note that is somewhat important, a gang name.
Are we keeping "the thrill seekers" or thinking of a different name in game.

My ideas for Lalo to suggest is the thrill seekers, as it's already got a bit of recognition as those five badass people.
Or
The BlueBay Kings, as they won the most recent game of king of the hill and they plan to win every game/rule the city at some point.

Please suggest more so we can all decide aha

To close to the Edgelords who are known for dressing in black and using blades/chains

Pyrotechnical1 Pyrotechnical1 stand by your jokes/shitposting aha

I imagine it will take a moment or three in game before someone says "let's us five start a gang named the BlueBay Kings cause..."
I see it more as they all come to the conclusion that the numbers game that is in the criminal career is to much to handle solo so they team with the others in the same boat, at the very least they know they have fought successfully as a team. Or fought as five indviduals in the same area lol

ok ok how about the exile allies or the 5 corners, just spit-balling
Yeah, Just waiting for the other two before jumping in.

Hmmm The Blue Bay Exiles?
While I'm not opposed to "the BlueBay exiles" I can't see Lalo suggesting that when the conversation comes up aha

So if either of your characters does Lalo might see the appeal. But his two ideas is BBkings and thrillseekers

silent whisper silent whisper
Your basically right as you wrote a attempt but there's no dirt hill lol in fact there's more likely a hole in the ground from where the dude tore out a bit of road to throw.

As it's the first fight and I don't plan on giving out hints every time (seems to micro managey)
I thought ash could magically control said knives within 20 meters aha

She could just summon knives to throw telekinectally yea?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back