• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

CapillaryCompound

Vampire lover
"Fortune has brought us to a suburban town in Michigan in the 1980s. Today, people are distracted by the flashy advancements of their dorky instruments. Meanwhile, extraordinary elements of magic that the human race once believed, now leave the modern man skeptical. Fantasy from the most obscure folklore, to the priests and demonic legends, are all real. Each with its own wars and conflicts; these phenomenons see humans as a spec in time easily wiped away, or alternatively, they'd cherish and protect the young species."

sorcery, warlocks, witchcraft, occult.
To be specific, yes to the religious creatures as well, werewolves, vampires, demons, and religious artifacts. Just make sure to explain chara's abilities and rules easily. Our story can take us globally to complete the various story arcs.

I'm looking for a character-driven RP, 1-2 people. It's an undeveloped world, so feel free to introduce settings, antagonists, agencies, etc. to integrate your story into the universe. I love delving into dramatics and adding a helping of situational comedy into my roleplays. Keep the characters reasonably discreet in densely human areas. I set it in 1980's for my love of supernatural cult films, also it's easier to hide abominations amongst the lower-tech population. I'm totally new, so I appreciate your patience and help.

Last edited:
Is this open? I have a pretty interesting Idea for a Syrian with a pretty unique ability from Arabic mythology.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back