• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Blue Hollow Summer Camp (for supernaturals)

And if anyone is going to make more then one character that's fine too but for now I would put a limit of 2-3 characters per writer so that we won't have too many (:

Can werecreatures be non-pack animals? Are they limited to only canines and felines?

Can werecreatures be non-pack animals? Are they limited to only canines and felines?
Werecreatures yes they are canines and felines (the predator types like wolf, panther, fox, coyote,... not housecats or chihuahuas lol) but shapeshifters can be other types of animals like reptiles for example or non predator types like housecats, etc...

Oh but they don't have to be part of a pack even if werecreatures are often in packs some prefer not to be so that part is entirely up to you and what you prefer.

Werecreatures yes they are canines and felines (the predator types like wolf, panther, fox, coyote,... not housecats or chihuahuas lol) but shapeshifters can be other types of animals like reptiles for example or non predator types like housecats, etc...

Ah so werebears are a no-go?

Hmmm actually that one sounds quite interesting! So yes we can add those to the list of possible werecreatures. Good idea (:
I was thinking wererat or wereweasel? Totally get if that's not allowed tho

I'd like to create one character for the beginning, but maybe add another one later one during the roleplay if I have more time. Would that be okay? (:

Yaay I am one bio away from posting my characters!

P.s.: do you guys want me to make a discord for our group? You know so we can chat if you want?

Everyone that would like to get the discord link for chatting let me know and I will add you to the private message with the link (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back