• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Blue Hollow Summer Camp (for supernaturals)

Just Me.

J the Sleepyhead
Hello and welcome to my interest check! I found myself with a lot of time on my hands lately and got the urge to try roleplaying again.

Blue Hollow summer camp is a school/camp for young supernatural beings to learn how to coexist and have a great summer while they are at it. During their time at camp they will learn more about other species and themselves as well as make meaningful connections (or rivals, enemies, relationships, etc...).

The camp is located by a big beautiful lake in which the teenagers can swim, a big luscious forest that seems to stretch on forever, a mountain and just a half an hour drive from a small cozy town with a natural reserve in close proximity.

I don't want to bore you with too much details at the moment but I do have some lore for the species already written up and ready to be posted as soon as there is some interest for this idea of mine.

RP INFO:
- FCs will be realistic
- Semi literate
- no godmoding or metagaming
- be active in the OOC, its important to communicate.
- don't overpower your character/s

As for a plot, I think each character should get a chance to shine so I won't be mad if you guys give me suggestions and add ideas for interesting plot points or incidents. But we will start off with a welcome celebration create an oportunity for character interactions and to make it more interesting there just might be an incident at said celebration to make things interesting.

WARNING:
The roleplay might (at some point) involve fighting, cuss words or semi dark themes.

93ff8d5f4bdcc0cdd4e6d5c410b820c6.jpg
a9d82ff4d0cb377fb02473384de2d4bb.jpg89f136009f5891b90fb9dbc2760a4978.jpgcea4f8789461eae9809f53fc67c855de.jpga7847c187af20965fc383008a35d5d80.jpg
7f7db5258a5d1f995884117bdc21420d.jpg4c23625d16ca20fdd968238be7192321.jpg
[/soiler]
LINK FOR CS:
blue hollow summer camp - characters

Last edited:
I'm interested, but I'm wondering about faceclaims. I'm kinda uncomfortable with just straightup using a picture of someone's face, is it possible I can just describe my character's appearance or nah?

I'm interested, but I'm wondering about faceclaims. I'm kinda uncomfortable with just straightup using a picture of someone's face, is it possible I can just describe my character's appearance or nah?
Hmm I usually prefer face claims to make things a bit easier and its more interesting to see a CS with a photo but I guess if there is no way for you to use an FC or its too uncomfortable then at least add a very descriptive description of their appearance (:

Hmm I usually prefer face claims to make things a bit easier and its more interesting to see a CS with a photo but I guess if there is no way for you to use an FC or its too uncomfortable then at least add a very descriptive description of their appearance (:
Awesome! Thanks <3

Just Me. Just Me.
I was thinking of playing as a Norse Jotun, as not all of them were gigantic or inhuman. Does that work?
I was thinking more along the lines of witches, vampires, werewolves, shapeshifters, fae and elementals but it would depend on what a Jotun is (sorry my Norse knowledge is limited to the pantheon and rather rusty, did you mean the frost giants by any chance?)

I was thinking more along the lines of witches, vampires, werewolves, shapeshifters, fae and elementals but it would depend on what a Jotun is (sorry my Norse knowledge is limited to the pantheon and rather rusty, did you mean the frost giants by any chance?)
Jotun (which means devourer), at least in some tales were shapeshifters. Some were giant, some normal-sized, some beautiful and others hideous. In this context, I was thinking of a seemingly normal guy who can shapeshift into a few animalistic forms.

Jotun (which means devourer), at least in some tales were shapeshifters. Some were giant, some normal-sized, some beautiful and others hideous. In this context, I was thinking of a seemingly normal guy who can shapeshift into a few animalistic forms.
That would definitely be okay with me. It's basically a form of shapeshifter then, so that's cool (:

Any major differences between the setting and real life?
Not really, the setting takes place in modern day so... Well besides the supernatural beings existing. But humans don't know, if that's what you meant.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back