Anime & Manga Blue Exorcist (Mamushi?)

Lotte

What even is a deadline
Roleplay Type(s)
So I've recently finished season 2 of the anime (YES I haven't read the manga I'm sorry I know I'm an awful human being I just don't have the time *sobs*) and then I checked the wiki aaaaand:

Relative(s)
Uwabami Hojo (Father)
Unnamed mother
Nishiki Hojo (Sister)
Ao Hojo (Sister)
Juzo Shima (Husband)
Unborn Child

??? Is this true??? Manga readers pls tell me if my head is just playing tricks on me bc it's 1am or is there actually a lil baby for my new OTP? (If yes which chapter of the manga revelas it? Bc I'll totally go read just that one scene xD)

iirc it was in the last chapter of manga with a bigger spoiler about mc's

EDIT: chapter 89 page 10-11

Last edited:
Aww it's ok bro. I only just read the manga because I decided "hey, If I'm gonna be in this fandom, I need to up my game!" and just read it. :P
<3 Rin + Yukio Are Brother Goals XD

Ah, yes. Mamushi and Juzo.
I'm only caught up in the manga to what I've been able to buy at Barnes & Noble, which is up to volume 15.
What I can say is, around volume 10 or so, Juzo asked Mamushi's father if he could marry her, to which she said, "WHAT?!"
Despite them arguing all the time, I believe they did indeed get married (there were very few ship moments, but they were rather profound).
Apparently they already got there XD Last I checked that Wiki, it said fiance. Good job to them XD

....Did that help?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back