• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy BLUDEGON

R U S T

“That’s one small step for man.”
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
EF5B8E9E-6729-43D8-9925-9834AED3EADA.gif
Welcome to a world where the earth realm is fought over to heavenly and one hellish side, a war fought between a father and a son. God and Lucifer themselves fighting a nonstop war as humanity is stuck in the crossfires of both respective armies, originally humanity though that the holy army would come and save them though their foolish book was quite inaccurate, they were not to save them but too, in fact cleanse them, believing that them being humans was a sin it’s self, and soon humanity was wiped out in a mere matter of days just from the aftermath of battles of both sides. Well until Jesus Christ betrayed Gods orders and rerived humanity, giving them a miracle of power giving them a fair chance to survive this war and app both sides of the holy war. So the question is…….

what side do you fight for?

~~~

Hello everyone welcome to Bludegon! This role pay is a open world expirnce set in a world where god and Lucifer fight over reality in a war where the damage was so catastrophic that it wiped out humanity in only a few days. Anyways, this roleplay was highly inspired by Chainsaw Man and ABARA two amazing manga that are two of my favorite except a hand few! Before putting down your interest I would appreciate it that you read the rules down below!

1.Please be older than 18 years of age! The role play requires mature writers and roleplaying with minors is a big no for me!

2. While Characters will be highly powerful please no god modding under any circumstances! Fight victors will be determined by the two that started the conflict, if either part can not come up with a winner than after a review of fights, characters and their power levels than it will conclude in a draw or up to a chance of a dice!

3. No Mary Sues or Gary sues under any circumstances!

4. Follow all RPN rules! If any is broken I will give you a warning, if I have to give out two warnings you will be kicked out of the rp as well as your character(s) alongside with you!

5. While this roleplay is made for everyone to enjoy there will be a requirement for post lengths that being a requirement of at least 3 paragraphs! Nothing Novel and literate, though the roleplay is for semi-literate to literate roleplayers!

6. Character sheet examples will be posted for you to follow and use as a reference while making your character!

7. Face claim wise, please keep it art/anime style for face claims!

8. There will be 3 Factions for the role play! Those 3 being, Humanity, Heavens Order and Origin of Sin. There are currently 2 Leaders positions available to participant, that being of God, and Jesus Christ, there will be no confirmed players that will play this role and will be available for anyone who wants to play the roles! Anything else can be played without having to worry about someone else taking the role!

9. Please try to post at least once every week! If needed you can ask me to have 2 weeks to make a post instead.

10. Have Fun and be creative with your characters! Powers and more lore will be posted in a few days when I see interest in the thread!

11. Tell me who is your favorite villain is after Reading through the rules!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back