Blossom’s OCs

BlossomsOfRainbows

*Insert clever comment here*
Hey all! This is a thread to show case my characters, mainly my Danganronpa OCs, since I’ve had 3 or more people wanting more information on them. I do have to find my list of them though and gather information, so I’m going to leave a placeholder post below for now reserved for those OCs. After that placeholder I may post my characters that I’ll end up using more than once. Not sure. Feedback is welcome, hate is not.

Edit: Looking at other threads, I’ve decided to actually keep every character to a separate post for convenience sake.

Last edited:
WIP

Name: Yuudai Fukase
Nickname: Yuu, FuFu
Alias: N/A
Gender/Pronouns: Non binary - They/Them
Sexuality: Pan
Ultimate Talent: Ultimate Prankster/Ultimate Despair
Appearance: I actually have a picture of them, so here you go: 04715184-7BB7-4DA3-85AE-7B69B1C7726E.png
Personality: Generally pretty bubbly and outgoing, has an odd sense of humor. They can have mood swings, but most of the time they appear to be happy and optimistic (whether this Is true or not is debatable)
Dislikes: Will fill in later
Hobbies: Pranks, cooking, fiddling around with technology
Skills: They are excellent at pranks and very sneaky/stealthy
Strengths: Very intelligent and good intuition. Too good.
Weaknesses: Not good at expressing their emotions
Fears: Death (ironically, being an Ultimate Despair)
Goals: To successfully become a Mastermind of one of the killing games
History: Will give a more detailed history of this later
Other: They were born mute, and use technology or sign language to communicate

(PS: If anyone ever wants to RP with them even in a non fandom setting, feel free to PM me. They’re one of my prized characters and I don’t get to play them often.)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back